Transformers Legacy toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I will buy that Cheetor on sight! I love what we are getting in Core class, I only wish we would get more of these small-scale figures of major characters. (Still waiting on Blurr, Kup, Arcee, and Springer to go with Core Hot Rod, Hasbro!)(also Sideswipe and Sunstreaker to fill out the G1 Autobot roster!)

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I want more Core Beast Warriors so they'll scale closer to accurate with G1 figures.
According to leaks, his wavemate is supposedly BW Dinobot
Well, use this Core Class figure to give your main line figures their own "in-scale" Supreme Cheetor!
Scale accuracy, she be a harsh mistress…
It reminds me of a Happy Meal toy, but in a good way. It just has this humble happy vibe to it. It's lame but somehow it makes your day anyway. Look at those goofy front paws. It's terrible. It's adorable. How can you not want one?
Yeah, like it was designed to be a TOY first, and not a cheap collectible. :p

Again, I’m just glad to see some representation of the series. Beast Machines, ESPECIALLY the Maximals, just feel pretty low on the totem pole, relative to later, more popular, series.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
The best part about being tiny is that he won’t have one of the patented hideous Beast Machines faces.

Also nice to see Hasbro caring for the environment by molding Cheetor entirely out of biodegradable butter.
He's rumoured to combine with...

1708584600870.png

And as BM characters "morph"...

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Jtprime17's leaks keep a coming, this time for the 2025 mainline, which appears to be at least one more wave of United that, had this not been from a reliable leaker, would read like a wishlist.

Tra Gen legacy UNI Core BW Dinobot
Product Number: F8519

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx G1 Sureshot
Product Number: F8531

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx G2 Breakdown
Product Number: G0134

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx Armada Wheeljack
Product Number: G0135

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Deluxe Cosmos PR (Package Refresh)
Product Number: G0133

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Voy Ramjet PR (Package Refresh)
Product Number: G0136

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Voy Tarn PR (Package Refresh)
Product Number: G0137

Tra Gen Legacy UNI LDR G1 Overcharge
Product Number: G0139

Tra Gen Legacy UnI Galaxy Shuttle PR (Package Refresh)
Product Number: G0138

Product repacks for Cosmos, Ramjet, Tarn and Galaxy Shuttle! Also that Armada Wheeljack is finally on the board, the two missing United figures have shown up again (Dinobot and Sureshot) and another G2 stunticon!

Also if you like troop building, you can get a ton of Overcharges I guess.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I like this news, mostly because I'm glad that Sureshot hasn't been cancelled. Along with him, Armada Wheeljack, G2 Breakdown and Overcharge are on my purchase list.

Anyway, we've seen two G2-themed Stunticons, and a third is apparently in the offing...could we have hope for a full set?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Glad to see all of this, and now I'm wondering about whether to get a G2 Menasor too. Backtracking at this stage shouldn't be too difficult, but idk. I still haven't gotten the G1 colors.

I sure don't mind seeing Overcharge, as I skipped Blitzwing in favor of keeping the Legends and T30 ones. Gonna get this to add to the ehobby and Diaclone collection.

Sureshot is a sure buy, and I'm considering that Armada Wheeljack. If it has the show deco of the Micron Legends release, I'll probably bite. But I'll be sad if it doesn't come with the Mini-Con.

Glad to see the package refreshes for the now-hard-to-get items.

MrBlud

Citizen
Given Cosmos and Galaxy Shuttle, looks like Walmart exclusivity for that subline is over.

Good thing too because 2/5 of G2 Menasor not being available when you release the other 3/5 at retail would be pretty damn stupid.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
To my utter surprise, my semi-local collector shop still has a Cosmos for sale, and it's been there ever since the Velocitron line's initial release two years ago.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
New listings.

Tra Gen legacy UNI Core BW Dinobot
Product Number: F8519

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx G1 Sureshot
Product Number: F8531

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx G2 Breakdown
Product Number: G0134

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx Armada Wheeljack
Product Number: G0135

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Dlx Cosmos PR
Product Number: G0133

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Voy Ramjet PR
Product Number: G0136

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Voy Tarn PR
Product Number: G0137

Tra Gen Legacy UNI LDR G1 Overcharge
Product Number: G0139

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Galaxy Shuttle PR
Product Number: G0138

Are Galaxy Shuttle and chums all re-releases?

Anyway, I might consider getting Overcharge as he's meant to be rubbish "prototype" of Blitzwing anyway, so the awful Legacy mold suits him better then the original character, IMO.

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
This is definitely a list I would suspect of being a fake "wish list" from anyone else.

Hoping it happens though. Sureshot is a needed set completer. Cosmos and Galaxy Shuttle are 2 I've been waiting for another chance at and will absolutely snap up.

-ZacWilliam, Overcharge could be neat, but yeah a transforming Taxi would be much cooler.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is definitely a list I would suspect of being a fake "wish list" from anyone else.
Honestly. This has an "all our Christmases" feel to it with multiple store exclusives being rereleased AND not as exclusives, AND a team completer, rounded out by a few not-bad add-ons.

But I love how plausible this is now.

Top Bottom