Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

NovaSaber

Citizen
Park is the only time so far that the codename has actually been a word that's in the title of what it is.

My first thought for Project Knight was actually Batman, but I'm not sure how likely it is that Hasbro could make anything DC-related.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Wasn't there to be a My Little Pony collab? Would line up with 'Tails". As in Pony tails/Pony Tales

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Wasn't there to be a My Little Pony collab? Would line up with 'Tails". As in Pony tails/Pony Tales
There was:

MyLittlePrime.jpg

Last edited:

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
The "My Little Prime" was released in 2020,

I'm referring to the "Equestron" Hasbro trademarked, extended last year.:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Surprising noone (Courtsesy of Jtprime17, via TFW2005)

Collab:

TRA GEN COLLAB PROJECT RENNAISSANCE TMNT PARTY WAGON
Product Number: F9656

Also some Mayhem stuff, but who cares, Party Wagon!

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Unfortunely it probably wont turn into Splinter.
I don't like it when the collab figures turn into human (or mutant as the case may be) characters (which is why the Marvel and Star Wars figures never appealed to me.)

I prefer it like Ectotron and Gigawatt, where they're new characters. It fulfills the fantasy of Transformers interacting with another property instead of them just getting unrelated transforming mecha.

Like, I don't want an Interceptor that turns into Mad Max, I want an Interceptor that hangs out with Mad Max!

Shadewing

Citizen
I don't like it when the collab figures turn into human (or mutant as the case may be) characters (which is why the Marvel and Star Wars figures never appealed to me.)

I prefer it like Ectotron and Gigawatt, where they're new characters. It fulfills the fantasy of Transformers interacting with another property instead of them just getting unrelated transforming mecha.

Like, I don't want an Interceptor that turns into Mad Max, I want an Interceptor that hangs out with Mad Max!

I'm making a joking reference to the old transforming party wagon:

Capture.JPG

Top Bottom