Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Glitch

Citizen
Magna Jet Optimus and TIDAL WAAAAAAAVE
52708620153_82172b1fb6_k.jpg

I should point out Optimus was 'Super Class' but more like a Maxcon figure with a trailer, Tidal Wave and Jetfire were 'Gigacons' or Ultra Class, Tidal Wave dwarfed both Jetfire and Megatron of that class, Overload was 'Maxcon' equal to a Mega and bulkier then any Voyager beyond 2008., Tidal Wave lacked electronics and the version here is Taraka Micron Shockwave which IMO looked better then his Aramda counterpart though could have done without that orange.

POWERLINX! (I know Ultra Magnus was a Energon character but you know what he was for!)
52708131416_c8d4edbff3_k.jpg

Just in anticipation of the upcoming Commander class toy, also I'm hopeful for Armada Megatron and Commander Tidal Wave, doesn't bother me if they combine because their combination was pretty naff.

Last edited:

Dake

Citizen
Dang. I totally forgot Japan named Tidalwave Shockwave and made him more purple - looks good.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Dang. I totally forgot Japan named Tidalwave Shockwave and made him more purple - looks good.
Aaron Archer has a podcast on YouTube. He has spent a lot of time on there talking about Tidal Wave / Shockwave. It’s a very interesting listen if you’re a fan of Armada. Or interested in how toys come to be.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
POWERLINX! (I know Ultra Magnus was a Energon character but you know what he was for!)
52708131416_c8d4edbff3_k.jpg
I’m 100% jelly of you and anybody else who has that Magnus. I remember when Energon came out I called 6 or 7 Toys R Us trying to find a Scorponok. Never once did I ask about Magnus. Never saw him in store. He still goes for $100+ on eBay.

Glitch

Citizen
I bought him at Woolworths with a Space Mini-Con team redeco when I saw him, oddly he was sold as 'ultra class' because he either included them or a redeco of the Street Speed Team. He and Overload were just unfortunately bricks but they did look nice, they'd probably make a good weaponizer.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I bought him at Woolworths with a Space Mini-Con team redeco when I saw him, oddly he was sold as 'ultra class' because he either included them or a redeco of the Street Speed Team. He and Overload were just unfortunately bricks but they did look nice, they'd probably make a good weaponizer.
Sadly, those Street Speed Team redecos never saw release.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'd never have expected that. I think a while back the first War For Cybertron Deluxe Optimus had some exposure because it supposedly had little to no metal, but the fact that they'd to make any metal 'all pins' now is even weirder to me, since it makes it nearly impossible to adjust or repair...

I have a pin punch and I still can't take many push-pins apart as they don't go all the way through.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Got my Leo in the mail today. I opened that chest and saw his nipple. It’s a little weird. 😂

I’m very satisfied with him though. The Beast Wars figure was one I always wanted but never dropped the money on. The repaints never just quite got it over the years.

opening Metalhawk, Twin Cast and Tarn tonight as well.

Top Bottom