Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Sharkshadow

Citizen
A lot of it comes down to changes to the chicken recipe due to health regulations. Like its no longer cooked in lard, they use vegetable oils instead.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Min-maxing the nutritional value of fast food seems like a pointless endeavor. Like spitting on a forest fire to try and put it out.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
we once got a complaint from a woman whose 80 year old mother had had a heartattack. she claimed that our food had been the cause.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
How’d your higher ups handle that one? Seems like a case that would get thrown out of court if it even got to that point.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
but a crêpe is a pancake what the **** you don't put meat on a pancake
I mean, I wouldn't put meat on a pancake, but a proper French-style crêpe is apparently treated like a wrap, and I have seen many options available in those eateries that know how to make them.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
we might put bacon or sausage on the side with our pancakes but never on top of them

like at the most basic level, you put the shitty overly sweet artificial syrup on pancakes (nasty stuff) and if you get fancy you put like maple syrup, strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, etc.

I mean, I wouldn't put meat on a pancake, but a proper French-style crêpe is apparently treated like a wrap, and I have seen many options available in those eateries that know how to make them.
ok apparently savory crêpes are a thing

i've only ever heard of sweet crêpes which is the one that 99.9999999999% of people think of when they think of a crêpe

Top Bottom