Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i talk about the mcgriddle

it's the only sandwich at mcdonald's breakfast worth a damn since they got rid of the bagel ones

bring. back. the. steak. egg. and. cheese. bagel.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
How’d your higher ups handle that one? Seems like a case that would get thrown out of court if it even got to that point.
we ignored it and continued to open the resturant for the day, but with a little more pep cause we knew one less Karen would be bothering us that day.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I used to think you didn't put anything on pancakes until I had a Mcgriddle. Kinda like I didn't think you put anything in an egg until I had an omelette.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I prefer my pancakes topped with sausage gravy. Just like biscuits and gravy, except pancakes cook faster.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Frying up a couple eggs and leaving the yolks runny is what I like putting on top my pancakes from time to time. Pop the yolks and I'm good to go.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Honestly I'm just indecisive so I go with whatever menu option gives me all the sides or toppings so I don't have to pick one.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Get a pic when they're eating!
Got one resting on a leaf today
160490FE-6524-42DC-979F-A638D7701599.jpeg

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Found one of our tetras dead last night. Probably just old age, I don't even remember how many years it's been. Down to one tetra and one snail. Debating whether to get more fishies or not.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Tetras don't live long in general. Maximum is 4-5 years for most species but due to mass production of shitty genetics, most live a couple years tops and have any number of deformities or crap immune systems. Neons in particular have so many deformed or sickly ones that I all but ragequit them.

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Tetras don't live long in general. Maximum is 4-5 years for most species but due to mass production of shitty genetics, most live a couple years tops and have any number of deformities or crap immune systems. Neons in particular have so many deformed or sickly ones that I all but ragequit them.
Yeah, our first fish were neons. They were cute but lasted maybe 2-3yrs. This time we had 3 silver tetras that we got from a smaller local place. One of them died pretty quick.

Top Bottom