Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Hurricanes already form in the southern hemisphere, what the hell do you think cyclones are that hit places like Australia?

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Bought my folks a bigass aquarium for their goldfish. 90 gallons with a sump. This is going to look so good once i get through with it but I'm gonna have a hell of a time keeping plants alive with the water pigs swimming around.

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
*Caldwin's post*
TOO LATE
93450b555800277ecaac937a9aa89e761f99bcb1r1-600-340v2_hq.jpg
Catherine from Gintama, a rude middle aged alien cat girl.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
Bought my folks a bigass aquarium for their goldfish. 90 gallons with a sump. This is going to look so good once i get through with it but I'm gonna have a hell of a time keeping plants alive with the water pigs swimming around.
use plastic ones?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

is this a joke to you

Rare formation [edit]

Typically, tropical cyclones do not form in the South Atlantic Ocean, due to strong upper level shear, cool water temperatures, and the lack of a convergence zone of convection. Occasionally though, as seen in 1991 and early 2004, conditions can become slightly more favorable. For Catarina, it was a combination of climatic and atmospheric anomalies. Water temperatures on Catarina's path ranged from 24 to 25 °C (75 to 77 °F), slightly less than the 26.5 °C (79.7 °F) temperature of a normal tropical cyclone, but sufficient for a storm of baroclinic origin.[4]

Catarina remains the only hurricane strength tropical cyclone ever observed in the South Atlantic Ocean (reliable continuous and relatively comprehensive records only began with the satellite era beginning about 1970). Other systems have been observed in this region; however, none have reached hurricane strength.[9] While Catarina formed in an unusual area, its relation to global warming or any other type of global climatic change is still up for debate. The Brazilian Society of Meteorology [pt] attributed it to "climatic changes and atmospheric anomalies",[5] while other researchers have indicated that it could be the result of the Southern Annular Mode or other seasonal variations in weather within the Southern Hemisphere, again linked to global changes in climate.[10] However, more research in the area is still needed to make a conclusion.[10]

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I probably committed a food crime last night because I had a couple pains au chocolat for dessert and I just heated them up in the microwave for 15 seconds to warm them up instead of using the oven.

Look, do you really think I was gonna turn the oven on, wait for it to preheat, and then pop them in there for like 5 minutes?

Top Bottom