Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Plus if you get him, you can make your own Mime Time comics!

Meanwhile... bit of a throwback.
3Z6Lw8xm.jpg

Er.
dtPoZw2l.jpg

This was from a while back, before the MP redeco even got a name. I'm kind of over how fiddly the T30 mold is, and am looking forward to the chonky Legacy one. I've since replaced the lower legs with ones from a new fodder Crosscut that didn't have scary creaky stuck joints... and then the original's started working a bit better, so now rather than toss it I'm trying to turn the "new" copy into a Screech.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
XJz04UC.jpg

yXoJ0ub.jpg

Gnaw makes for an awesome 'boss' to the old TR Sharkticons.

NuKpz9o.jpg

I've gotten so used to the Pit of Judgement's scale that a Shark the same size as the Gator looks weird. I guess this is probably screen-accurate, but I rather liked the idea of the crocodilians being these huge bruisers and the fish-bots are smaller grunts.

Jtu4RH8.jpg

Headcanon: Allicon and Bailiff look down on Gnaw (despite him being nearly the same size) because he's got a "lowly" job of herding the Sharkticon rabble and not a cool gig like being the Judge's personal bodyguards.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
SG Megs is the odd one out, or is he the light within the darkness?
I like your theory there, but alas the explanation is much simpler. I don’t incorporate SG fiction into my fan-verse. To me, he is the Decepticon Warlord Gigatron.

Top Bottom