The Repaint Concept Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So people were talking about G2 Megatron this week and my sleep deprived brain went places.

the best G2 Megatron.png

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I know HasLab's have never gotten a repaint. But I feel like this could be the first. I only scrolled back a page or 2, has anybod done the Hot Spot colors?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I like those colors on that mold, and it would rock as a redeco if he had a little Scorponok Battlemaster, but I think I would want a G1-ified Blackout run through the Animated filter first? Shorter legs, bulkier torso, I think I want a Blackout (and Lugnut, and Strika, if they were to happen) that looks like he just came from the Brute Squad.

As an aside, the Decepticons ought to have a Fezzik analogue.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like those colors on that mold, and it would rock as a redeco if he had a little Scorponok Battlemaster, but I think I would want a G1-ified Blackout run through the Animated filter first? Shorter legs, bulkier torso, I think I want a Blackout (and Lugnut, and Strika, if they were to happen) that looks like he just came from the Brute Squad.

As an aside, the Decepticons ought to have a Fezzik analogue.

Agreed. This mold is more of a "complicated" leader class than a "large" leader class. My ideal Blackout would be a big boy. I tried to incorporate a bit of Animated Blackout face in this head. Any and all Animated references are always welcome.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Agreed. This mold is more of a "complicated" leader class than a "large" leader class. My ideal Blackout would be a big boy. I tried to incorporate a bit of Animated Blackout face in this head. Any and all Animated references are always welcome.

I always wanted to see Animated Blackout redecoed as Renegade Cop-Tur...

Top Bottom