Agora Models, a maker of high quality model kits, is adding a licensed Optimus Prime to their lineup. This will be a stylized version of G1 Optimus Prime, and will include die-cast metal and electronics.
Die-Cast Metal kit
with lights & sounds
On its display base, this awesome model stands nearly 1 metre tall, and is made of die-cast metal resulting in an overall weight of approximately 11 kg.
The model includes an exclusive locking mechanism on the joints allowing you to fix Optimus Prime in a myriad of action poses!
Height: 780 mm (31”)
Width: 380 mm (15”)
Depth: 230 mm (9”)
(all above dimensions exclude display base)
Weight: 11 kg approx (24 1/2 lbs)
Material: Die cast metal with ABS
Number of parts: 600 approx
- Blue lit eyes with five animation settings
- Functioning lights across Optimus Prime’s body
- Voice and effects sounds
- Metallic paint
- Fully posable model with articulated joints
- Illuminated and removable Matrix of Leadership
- Includes Blaster and Battle Axe (with lighting effects)
- Articulated hands
- Hidden & visible vehicle details (brakes, radiator)
Source: Agora Models