Hasbro Pulse reveals “Transformers: Collaborative” Ultimate X-Spanse!
The tease itself came out of nowhere, and now the toy itself stands revealed! Hasbro Pulse has a preorder up for the next Transformers: Collaborative figure, the X-Men crossover Transformer, Ultimate X-Spanse!
Ultimate X-Spanse blends the world of the X-Men with that of the Transformers by finally giving the classic Blackbird — officially licensed by Lockheed Martin! — a robot mode. Where Ectotron’s robot mode was based on a Ghostbuster in uniform and Gigawatt had flux capacitor accents, Ultimate X-Spanse retains the Blackbird’s familiar royal blue and adds yellow accents, combat straps, and the signature visor from X-Men leader Cyclops.
In a first for Collaborative, he also comes with energy effects (reminiscent of a psychic blast, Wolverine’s triple-claw slash and Psylocke’s psychic knife) and two minifigures of Sabretooth and Wolverine!
Fittingly for the series, Ultimate X-Spanse comes in packaging that mashes up a classic box design with a Transformers feel — but this time, it’s the retro-style X-Men toy packaging that forms the base, with Transformers and Collaborative series logos on the right.
Transformers robots have always been — More Than Meets the Eye — but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality.
Worlds collide in this Transformers-X-Men mash-up pack! The iconic X-Jet from the X-Men animated series is now a Transformers robot, called Ultimate X-Spanse! Unlike the Sentinels, this robot is the ultimate mutant ally. This figure converts into a licensed Lockheed Martin jet in 34 steps and features deco and details inspired by the X-Men animated series. This figure comes with Wolverine and Sabretooth mini figures that can ride on figure in both modes and 3 energy blast effects: claw and slash effects to attach to figure’s hands in robot mode and an aura effect to attach around Wolverine mini figure.
Lockheed Martin® SR-71 Blackbird®, associated emblems and logos, and body designs of vehicles are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation in the USA and/or other jurisdictions.
Includes: 3 figures, 3 accessories, and instructions.
- Transformers robots have always been: More Than Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality.
- When the mutants need a lift to their next mission, Ultimate X-Spanse is the ultimate ally
- This Ultimate X-Spanse figure converts into a licensed Lockheed Martin jet in 34 steps and features deco and details inspired by the X-Men animated series
- Figure features 3 energy blast effects, and Wolverine and Sabretooth mini figures
- Packaging is inspired by the classic Marvel toys from the 90s
Figure scale: 8.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Transformers Collaborative Ultimate X-Spanse (whew) is set to release on March 1, 2021, and is up for preorder now on Hasbro Pulse for $64.99! Let us know if you’re already in line, at the Allspark Facebook Page, on the Allspark Forums, or on our Discord server!
Latest posts by Michael Estipona (see all)
- New in-hand photos (including size comparison) of “Buzzworthy” Bumblebee and Spike! - January 1, 2021
- Hasbro Pulse reveals “Transformers: Collaborative” Ultimate X-Spanse! - November 17, 2020
- New official photos of new Masterpiece G1 Starscream and accessories! - October 8, 2020