Figure King No. 266 Scans: Earthrise Sky Lynx And More, Studio Series, Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-50 Tigatron & MP-10DC Convoy Atmos Duck Camo Ver.
Thanks to former Allspark staff member PoweredConvoy, we have this months Figure King Magazine Scans. Issue #266 features some new images of Earthrise Sky Lynx And More, Studio Series, Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-50 Tigatron & MP-10DC Convoy Atmos Duck Camo Ver. Hit the break to read more and view the images. Don’t forget to engage with other fans about all things Transformers by signing up for free on our forums, joining our Discord Server, following @AllsparkNews on Twitter, or our Facebook group!
This month we have only 4 pages of Transformers content:
- Earthrise Sky Lynx – Two pages dedicated to the newest Commander class figure. We have several new shots of Sky Lynx’s different modes, components and the included effects. We can spot that Sky Lynx has a small cargo ramp in alt mode.
- Transformers Earthrise – We have some extra shots of the upcoming Earthrise releases for the Japanese market: ER-07 Smokescreen and the next Takara Tomy Mall exclusives ER-EX07 Allicon (still showing a different deco compared to Hasbro’s official images) and ER-EX08 Quintesson.
- Transformers Studio Series Releases For April to September 2020 – This time we have images of several upcoming Waves for Japan over 2020 (remember that Takara Tomy use different numbers compared to the US releases):
- Wave 13 April 2020: SS-48 Offroad Bumblebee (Bumblebee Movie) and SS-49 DOTM Sentinel Prime
- Wave 14 May 2020: SS-50 DOTM Roadbuster and SS-51 Constructicon Scrapper.
- Wave 15 June 2020: SS-52 Shatter (Jet mode, Bumblebee movie).
- Wave 16 August 2020: SS-53 Cliffjumper (Bumblebee movie, not pictured) and SS-54 Constructicon Overload.
- Wave 17 September 2020: SS-55 ROTF Soundwave and DOTM SS-56 Topspin
- Future Wave, no date confirmed: Blitzwing
- Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-50 Tigatron – A new small pic of the latest entry in the Beast Wars Masterpiece line.
- MP-10DC Convoy Atmos Duck Camo Ver. – Promotional image in both modes next to the original Atmos shoes that inspired this redeco. Exclusive to Atmos stores in Japan.