Transformers Collaborative line debuts with Ghostbusters Ectotron!
Via the new Hasbro Pulse website, Hasbro have debuted Ectotron, a Ghostbusters mash-up Transformer who converts into the Ecto-1! Read on for the full details!
Ectotron is a Voyager Class figure (reusing some tooling from the Combiner Wars Hot Spot mold) and costs $39.99 USD to preorder on the relaunched Hasbro Pulse website. Orders are currently set to ship on 7th August 2019.
Check out the stock photos and product description below!
Transformers robots have always been More the Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality. It is a world of constant change, where things are not what they seem. It is the world of the Transformers…and the Ghostbusters…a world of heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons…and ghosts!
Discover how these worlds collide in this Transformers-Ghostbusters mash-up pack! The iconic Ecto-1 Cadillac from the 1984 Ghostbusters movie is now a Transformers robot — a converting Paranormal Investigator, called Ectotron! This Ectotron figure comes with his own Proton Pack accessory and a Slimer accessory, and converts between Ecto-1 and robot modes in 22 steps.
Includes: Ectotron figure, Slimer figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- Commemorate 35 years of both Transformers and Ghostbusters with 1 awesome figure!
- Convert Ecto-1 Cadillac mode to Ectotron robot mode in 22 steps.
- Features classic Tech Specs showing the capabilities of Ectotron, including strength, speed, and ghostbustabilty.
- Includes Proton Pack accessory
- Figure scale: 7 inches
Are you excited for this spiritual successor to the Transformers: Crossovers line? Sound off on the Allspark Forums!
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- iTunes Preview for Synergy: A Hasbro Creators Showcase - March 20, 2019
- IDW Publishing Solicitations for May 2019 - February 23, 2019
- Ectotron origin comic from IDW Publishing announced! - February 15, 2019