New Color Images of MAS-02 Megatron from Toys Alliance
Courtesy of the Toys Alliance Facebook page, we have new color images of the next in their series of officially licensed, highly poseable, non-converting, figures: the slagmaker himself, Megatron!
This highly detailed figure is slated for December release with pre-orders going live soon and will include the following features:
- Figure stands approximately 18-Inches (48 cm) tall
- Fully poseable with over 72 Points of articulation including articulated fingers
- Metallic paint finishing (Partially)
- Accessories includes “Scope”
- LED Light-Up feature on “Scope” and “Eyes”
(6 x 377 SR626SW Batteries require, not included)
- Material Used- ABS, PVC, POM
- Official licensed by Hasbro
Release Date: Dec 2017 (Tentative)
Will this incredible, and likely, incredibly expensive version of Megatron find it’s way into your collection, or does Masterpiece Megatron already fill the spot of a high-end Megatron?
You can join the discussion on the Allspark Forums here, and if you’re a new user make sure to get an account here!
Latest posts by Magellan (see all)
- Leaked Images of Rusted Redeco of Siege Barricade/Smokescreen and Translucent Purple Paleotrex - January 6, 2021
- Beast Wars! 1995 McDonald’s Toy Document Gives Us a Previously Unseen Look at Early Franchise Development and Several Unused Toy Concepts! - December 28, 2020
- First Images of Transformers Earthrise Runabout Surface - September 9, 2020