Transformers Legacy toyline

Lobjob

Citizen
Tidalwave is really the next titan that is a *must own* for me.

But if they do a Metroplex and/or Fort Max that is upscaled "G1 with knees" its gonna be hard for me to resist. I normally steer for new guys, but those designs are just so iconic, and at that size, they'l be hard to resist. Not that I want to resist...

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I would like a more G1 and better designed Metroplex.

I would like a much smaller and Marvel Comics inspired Fort Max.

ZacWilliam, not sure who I'd take for a Titan. Maybe Spanner. Maybe Grandus. Citadel Secundus. Iaconus... oh Orcanoch definitely.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
...I'd still really love a commander class Omega Supreme.
How about these? Video review is here.
Pangu Toys Omega Supreme Comparison.png

I would like a more G1 and better designed Metroplex.
There's a fairly nice (but perhaps still overpriced?) G1-styled Metroplex that's on sale right now, here. It's a bit smaller than the titan class version too. Video review is here.
Screenshot_20240505_085106.png

(Apologies for the KOs here as it's a bit off-topic. Just trying to help.)

Last edited:

Magnusblitz

Citizen
I would like a much smaller and Marvel Comics inspired Fort Max.

And a Scorponok too!

That's why I always had zero interest in Titan-sized Fort Max or Scorponok... never had the G1 toys, and the first (and pretty much only) form of the characters that comes to mind is the Marvel G1 versions. And both were pretty major characters there too.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
As a kid, I wanted G1 Metroplex, for Christmas, but never got him, had some experience with a broken verison, that a "former" friend of mine (someone I no longer want to know or meet, EVER AGAIN[reasons unrelated to this subject]) had, so the Generations verison was my first Metroplex based upon G1, thou I do have the old Cybertron figure, thou a figure I would kind of like to see made, is Scorponok but not at the titan scale but more at the commander class size, to go with the Titans Return Leader Power Master Optimus prime, to match his Marvel comics appearance and if they also do a BZ repaint, then so much the better because then he would be more in scale with Haslab Victory Saber, it was the Cartoons made for the west that depict Metroplex, Scorponok, Trypticon & Fortress Maximus as massive bots, thou Trypticon did have a appearance in the Marvel comics and was quite large as characters go, but he only got one appearance in the US Marvel comics and was never seen or heard from again, while Metroplex, he had no role in the US Marvel comics, he never appeared in them, while Scorponok & Fortress Maximus were given fully fleshed out character arcs as they became major characters

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
And a Scorponok too!

That's why I always had zero interest in Titan-sized Fort Max or Scorponok... never had the G1 toys, and the first (and pretty much only) form of the characters that comes to mind is the Marvel G1 versions. And both were pretty major characters there too.
There was an IDW-inspired 3P/ CHUG Fort Max released, many moons ago.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Yeah I only have space for two or three titans so when Tidal Wave got announced Scorponok had to go. Makes a better foil to Omega Supreme too.

Kept Metroplex in storage for sentimental reasons though

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Ark can open up the ramp at the back to simulate the 86 movie shuttle landing scene, open the cockpit area to simulate the pilot or detach Mainframe to be Teletraan with the drone thing. First two are admittedly limited to the tiny figurines but they're relevant and significantly different options to put on your shelf nonetheless. The best the Nemesis has is the ramps but that's not really on the same level. I don’t count the lower fin splitting to let it sit flat.
Ahhhh, gotcha. Thought that might be what you meant, but those read more as "play features" to me, so I wasn't sure.

Tidalwave is really the next titan that is a *must own* for me.

But if they do a Metroplex and/or Fort Max that is upscaled "G1 with knees" its gonna be hard for me to resist. I normally steer for new guys, but those designs are just so iconic, and at that size, they'l be hard to resist. Not that I want to resist...

I'd love Tidal Wave, and he could possibly even be an exception, given his alt mode is several smaller ships.

If we got G1 Fort Max with knees and it retained enough of the original's features and charm, I might finally abandon that lifelong quest.

Either way, while i like TR Fort Max well enough, it's more as his own entity than as Fort Max, at least in some regards.

How about these? Video review is here.
View attachment 20934

There's a fairly nice (but perhaps still overpriced?) G1-styled Metroplex that's on sale right now, here. It's a bit smaller than the titan class version too. Video review is here.
View attachment 20933

(Apologies for the KOs here as it's a bit off-topic. Just trying to help.)
You're good.

And a Scorponok too!

Mmm, not opposed, but I still want something in a size comparable for Fort Max.

If anything, it feels like the TR one would be the one to scale down, while doing one that has an actual distinct city mode as a Titan.

I think one of the Japanese toys even did something along those lines, omitting the city mode for a smaller scale version...

But yeah, no, the city mode is part of what makes G1 Fort Max so desirable to me.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Combined.jpg

Our worlds are in DANGER! Please collect another cyber planet key to keep them from the decepticons to be used for evil! It is our mission!! Welcome another Cybertron star cast member, Deluxe Hotshot is ready to grace your collection!

The amazing Tomo san from Takara Tomy has done an amazing job with this figure. His dedication and passion for Transformers toys really shines through for this figure. Please check out his project kickoff art! You will also be able to check out what I had the privilege to contribute to this sweet figure!

I also tried to showcase all the cyber planet keys that we have released thus far. What a treat to pay homage to a great series, the characters are epic and the toys were too! Alot to live up to but to welcome all these characters to enter in the same universe is just such a great way to celebrate the 40th anniversary!

It somtimes feels like we are moving at velocitron type speeds developing these figures. There’s just so much to do and so many things all at once, multiple figures at all different scales at different stages of development , different programs, and different age targets for products. I have no idea how we all do it honestly.

BUT, there is so many damned exciting things happening right for Transformers. I really hope the good vibes keep going, Legacy United has even more 💎’s to drop so stay tuned!

United Cybertron Hot Shot Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy Deluxe (20)__scaled_600.jpg

United Cybertron Hot Shot Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy Deluxe (19)__scaled_600.jpg

United Cybertron Hot Shot Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy Deluxe (18)__scaled_600.jpg

United Cybertron Hot Shot Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy Deluxe (17)__scaled_600.jpg

(Source/Full pics here.)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm going to really enjoy getting that Excellion.

As far as Titans go, the major bases are covered. I'm glad they're continuing on, with Tidal Wave and all-new takes for Ark and Nemesis. But I wouldn't mind a better take on G1 Metroplex and Fortress Maximus. May sell off the originals if those new ones are solid.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Funny how "Force chip" is mistyped as "Force tip" since "chi" and "ti" use the same character in Japanese.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
I really want Hot Shot but I'm not enthused about having to fix the yellow paint aps again. Prime your yellow Hasbro!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can’t deny that a newer, better Titan Max would be nice to go along with Titan Scorpy/Black Zarak (I had to get both). However, the idea of more Marvel G1 inspired Max and Scorpy would be very awesome. Commander scale versions would be sweet. I’d even be ok if they worked in IDW max;s armoured tank mode in.

Those two being leaders in G1 made for some great stories. Scorpy blending with Zarak to become this tragic warrior, while Max ends up having to bond with Spike (who really doesn’t want to) was grear.

Plus, Fort Max vs Galvatron II at the end of the Marvel G1 one run was an awesome story.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
I’d only want them at Leader/Commander if they give them altmodes not compromised by a city mode. Scorponok’s almost there if they flatten the legs a little but Fort Max needs a complete redesign.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That’s why I think if they went for a fusion of IDW and G1 Max, it would solve that. Marvel G1 scale Max, with IDW Cybertronian assault vehicle mode.

Glitch

Citizen
Plus a rerelease of Cog and Fasttrack.
Also commander class Scorponok and Fort Max could still be headmasters with helmets like the TF leader class had.
As well as new weaponizers of Omega Spreem for Omega Supreme. Drill Bit for Megaloplex, Guardian X for Ark, Ramjet for Tidal Waaaaaaaave and something for Nemesis complete with the Heart of Cybertron and Covenant of Primus.

Top Bottom