Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Orange Scorponok next please. That one was an even bigger grail for me, though I never had the same suspicion that it ever got released in an earlier wave. I just liked it.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Cliffjumper’s all I really want from this set. Tarn’s decent but Tarantulas is an unremarkable repaint and Squeezeplay looks terrible in beast mode and meh in robot mode.

Maybe if it ends up cheap here. We don’t have targets so they’re pretty much general retail for whoever wants them.
We should talk, lol. Squeezeplay and Tarantulas are really the only things I want from this set.

But that Prime Cliffjumper is TEMPTING. The Chase mold is solid and this color scheme looks great on it. Not sure I need it AS Cliffjumper though; I wonder if anyone will bother making a 3P Chase Roadburn head to swap onto it.

Tarn seems like a good pack-in for people who had trouble getting that single release, but I could've done with someone else. Cyberverse representation is kind of underwhelming so far, being more of a way to do G1-but-not-G1. The Cyberverse-associated releases haven't been terrible (although I hope they reshell that Windblade at some point becasue the jet mode is meh), but I'd rather see more of that universe's more unique contributions, like Clobber or Meteorfire or Wildwheel. Shadow Striker is limited by being a pretool, but is appreciated.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
We should talk, lol. Squeezeplay and Tarantulas are really the only things I want from this set.

But that Prime Cliffjumper is TEMPTING. The Chase mold is solid and this color scheme looks great on it. Not sure I need it AS Cliffjumper though; I wonder if anyone will bother making a 3P Chase Roadburn head to swap onto it.

Tarn seems like a good pack-in for people who had trouble getting that single release, but I could've done with someone else. Cyberverse representation is kind of underwhelming so far, being more of a way to do G1-but-not-G1. The Cyberverse-associated releases haven't been terrible (although I hope they reshell that Windblade at some point becasue the jet mode is meh), but I'd rather see more of that universe's more unique contributions, like Clobber or Meteorfire or Wildwheel. Shadow Striker is limited by being a pretool, but is appreciated.
I’ll message you once the usual suspects put up preorders after Easter.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Cliffjumper’s all I really want from this set. Tarn’s decent but Tarantulas is an unremarkable repaint and Squeezeplay looks terrible in beast mode and meh in robot mode.

Maybe if it ends up cheap here. We don’t have targets so they’re pretty much general retail for whoever wants them.

Why would anyone want a Tarn 1.5x the height of Optimus/Megatron?
Because his height wasn't consistent throughout the comics, right? One minute he's the same height as Megatron and the next he's the same height as Overlord and Deathsaurus.

The KO is about the same height as Overlord and Armada Megatron and really brings him up to "leader" class scale.

Also, the paint is amazing and his extra sword can be given to Bludgeon for sh*ts and giggles.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
800px-Cyberverse-S4E2-The-Perfect-Decepticon-Tarn.jpg

They're going to make me Troop Build Tarn, aren't they?! 🤬

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's pretty wild they went with Mindwipe. Most customs I've seen do a great job using Blot; seems like it wouldn't have been too difficult to replace the combiner peg with a compartment and Titan Master neck socket.

Shadewing

Citizen
It's pretty wild they went with Mindwipe. Most customs I've seen do a great job using Blot; seems like it wouldn't have been too difficult to replace the combiner peg with a compartment and Titan Master neck socket.

Mindwipe transforms the "right" way by flipping upside down. Blot doesn't to that.

When Cheetimus made a custom on them, they also used Mindwipe as the base

imgp3006-jpg.27636329

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Interesting set. I don't have any connection to these characters, so it will be $80 saved. Happy for those who do like it though, and I hope that you're able to pick up a set.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Everyone can ship their left over Tarns to me after they've collected their Squeezeplays and Cliffjumpers. I am offering $10 apiece for them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Top Bottom