Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

Echowarrior

Citizen
Count me as someone else who's more interested in Bullseye than the Optimus, but I'm happy to have the whole set.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If this had been the Volvo Op I might have been more interested (shame it doesn't make as much sense to use the Laser Op trailer, which is a bit cooler), but at least it's a new color scheme on this iteration.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I think that this set is okay. Definitely not something that I need, and the deco is just kinda meh. I'm also not ride or die for Target, so I'm gonna let this one just pass on by.

TriBlurr

Citizen
TMNT Party Wallop.

Can be his own dude or modded into either of the 4 turtles.

TMNTC_001.jpg
TMNTC_002.jpg
TMNTC_003.jpg
TMNTC_004.jpg
TMNTC_005.jpg
TMNTC_006.jpg
TMNTC_007.jpg
TMNTC_013.jpg

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Man, I'm wishing this hadn't leaked because this looks like it's turned out super well, and I think people would have gone nuts over it on the broadcast.

I'll probably be putting in a pre-order for this!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I don't like how kibble heavy it looks. It just looks like all those panels would get really annoyingly in the way posing him. I feel like I've seen other companies do this a lot cleaner.

I DO like that he can become his own guy. That makes more "sense" to me in a TurtlesxTransformers crossover than him being an exact robot of one of the four. I don't want a mech for them I want a Cybertronian who becomes their vehicle. And this does that.

I didn't think I wanted this when I saw just the Turtle versions, but the unique character head for Party Wallop does kinda make me want to get him to stand next to Ectotron.

-ZacWilliam, that one pic with the turtle versions that looks to have Raph twice rather than Mikey hurts my brain.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Was never really into the turtles, but this does look good enough to still be tempting.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Interested, but I'll wait for in-hand reviews first. Kinda wish they'd given him three fingers like the actual Turtles, but at least white eyes will be an easy touch of paint with the removable craniums.

Top Bottom