The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
"Coming soon: Blocked users will be able to reply to your tweets and you will be able to see their replies."

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
To be fair, "blocked users can't even see your posts" was always pointless on a platform where you don't even have to have an account at all to see people's posts. "Just log out to see posts from people who blocked you" was such well known workaround that all they were doing was tricking users into posting things they wouldn't want their enemies to see thinking they were invisible.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I'm actually happier that it's losing the ability, and I haven't even used the damn thing in like a year.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The only reason I even had a Twitter account in the first place was for getting screen shots off my PS5 and Switch. Now that both are gone, I should probably just copy those pics to another host and close the account.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I would have expected Nintendo to be the first to drop them, what with being a kid-friendly platform and Twitter having historically given maybe fewer shits about what can and can't be shoved in users' faces than than any other mainstream platform.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I don't have to delete my account, I forgot my password for it years ago. It's now sitting there as a zombie account.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Hey, you know how the US is going to ban TikTok unless its owners sell it off?

The EU should do the same thing with Twitter.

Top Bottom