Citizen
WFC Netflix Howlback, Gi Joe, Marvel Comics and Linkin Park Ravage

Howlback.png

Gi Joe Ravage.png

Marvel Ravage.png

Linkin Park Ravage.png

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I know what it's supposed to be and applaud the concept but I look at that pic and think he should have a Wc Donald's logo somewhere.

-ZacWilliam, no that's not a typo.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I agree, but I couldn't find a mold that wore the color scheme any better. We don't get a lot of boats.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's not quite the same, but I'd be curious to see the Titans Return Broadside mold in these colors. (Maybe retool the jet mode to be a submersible thing since it's a blob anyway.) Maybe with Ironworks.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I agree, but I couldn't find a mold that wore the color scheme any better. We don't get a lot of boats.

I gave it a shot.

TR High Tide.png

Siege Omega Supreme has the right body shape in robot mode for High Tide's Megabot Mode.

No boat mode though. I went with Energon Omega specifically for the boat.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sure, but it'd make one purdy rocket base. ;)

I tried, but I gave up. I'm going to need some ideas for what you'd want this to look like, because for me it was not working. High Tide's colors don't map all that well to Omega Supreme's complete box of a torso. Aside from the head and claws, their bodies just aren't all that similar. I picked Energon solely for the boat, and the Headmaster was a fun extra. Without a boat mode it really does just come across as a dollar store Omega Supreme.

But you know what could work here? Animated Omega Supreme.

If we had one.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Think there was a version of High Tide with a big boxy red torso that might map better. But yeah, hard to sell High Tide without a boat. Unless we replace Countdown with Boater or something.

(Idly considering repurposing Marinemaster as High Tide now.)

Top Bottom