The Official Allspark Bluey Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This looks like a lot of fun and something that the kids might be able to play and enjoy. I will have to get them a copy for the Switch this Christmas.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Bandit is the best. Also their neighbor Lucky's Dad, Pat.

Muffin is evil but hilarious, haha

There was a time when I kept repeating the Cricket ep. I actually didn't realize that the ending was Rusty meeting himself in the future. I thought he was meeting some famous cricket player.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Hooray!

Yeah, I checked out the show, since there's been a lot of positive buzz around it in different places. And, yeah...I'm a fan now. It's a good show. And...just SLIGHTLY more complex than you might think. It's good stuff.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bandit is amazing. Both the parents are so into the games, you often wonder if the magical item/ability is real. One thing I noticed is that the Heelers seem to be able to join each other's dreams.

Muffin is a terror. The episode where she refuses to share the tablet, being flat out hostile at her dad, hurts her dad, and destroys his phone shows how much of a spoiled brat she is. Then there is the episode where they are all at their granny's house. I really don't get what people see in her character.

I watched Sleepy Time again last night. It is a neat episode, but poor Bandit. Hurt in his sleep, having to sleep on the floor with Bluey still on top of him.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Folks like Sleepy Time a lot. I'm not into it tho.

I love that Faceytalk episode with Muffin hogging the phone. Just hilarious. The other Muffin eps, not so much.

Yes, the games! Love the Heavy wand. Love the Magic. Love the Ragdoll. Love invisible friend (Susan? Her teeth fell out, gross!). Love Dance Mode.

What's your very first ep? I thiiiink mine was Pass the Parcel. That episode HURT. But also interesting in a cultural way cuz I've never heard of Pass the Parcel. But I love Lucky's Dad on the rules and how it ends. The music makes the episode too.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
The game looks cute, but more fun with more people. Maybe I can play it with my niece.
I absolutely adore this show. There's a few eps/parts that make me tear up even when rewatching them.

Hope we get another season soon!

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
A Bluey thread on the Allspark! That makes me happy. 😄

I've seen every episode available. Multiple times. Got hooked on it when I was over at my mom's house and she and my sister were watching it. One of the best and well produced animated shows I've ever seen.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know that there are a few more episodes out there that aren't on Disney+. One of them is called Dragon that deals with Chillis mom and D&D.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What's your very first ep? I thiiiink mine was Pass the Parcel. That episode HURT. But also interesting in a cultural way cuz I've never heard of Pass the Parcel. But I love Lucky's Dad on the rules and how it ends. The music makes the episode too.

The first episode I watched? Shadowlands was playing when I came home from work one day, as the family was already into the show. After that the next one I saw was the Blue Mountains. After that , we started watching the series over again to let me catch up.

Speaking of Pass the parcel though, my youngest just turned three. So we had a few other kids over, all ages 3-7, and we played that episode of Bluey for them to watch, and then played pass the parcel! We didn't play Lucky's Dad's Rules though. We did a hybrid where everyone got a prize (a nice one I might add), and there was a great prize in the middle. The prizes were stuff like little barbie dolls, Batman figures, Jurassic World Hotwheels dinocars, Pokemon Card pack, and the big prize was a 6 figure set of Minecraft toys. The kids loved it!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I think Sleepytime is what hooked me on the show, when I realized the background music was all from Holst's Planets; for my wife, it was Baby Race, which really speaks to her.

I think our first episode was the one with the Grannies on the bus; Haywire3 loved the show instantly, but it took a while for us to warm up to it. But the dialog and stuff they put in for parents finally won us over, and it really is hilarious to watch with your kiddos.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here is a new MSN article on when we can probably expect to see the net batch of ten episodes of Bluey:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
It won't let me view it w/out the app, so...
*Googles* Early 2024.

For those of you who didn't see the Nintendo direct, there's also a Bluey game in the works.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Speaking of Pass the parcel though, my youngest just turned three. So we had a few other kids over, all ages 3-7, and we played that episode of Bluey for them to watch, and then played pass the parcel! We didn't play Lucky's Dad's Rules though. We did a hybrid where everyone got a prize (a nice one I might add), and there was a great prize in the middle. The prizes were stuff like little barbie dolls, Batman figures, Jurassic World Hotwheels dinocars, Pokemon Card pack, and the big prize was a 6 figure set of Minecraft toys. The kids loved it!
Didn't use Lucky's Dad's rules? You're helping raise a nation of squibs! Kidding, hehe

Awesome on the prizes! (No Transformers giveaways tho? But they are getting really expensive). Awesome either way, hehe

---
Did you guys see the reverse French version, during the camping ep when Bluey makes friends with Jean Luc the French dog? In the French version, since Bluey was speaking in French, Jean Luc speaks in English. Cool workaround, hehe

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Didn't use Lucky's Dad's rules? You're helping raise a nation of squibs! Kidding, hehe

Awesome on the prizes! (No Transformers giveaways tho? But they are getting really expensive). Awesome either way, hehe
Lol. I was trying to find things that could be wrapped small, as I had to cram 9 gifts into one thing that the kids could pass around. Next time I will have to see if I can include some TFs though. My oldest have a birthday in about a month, so there will be another chance for me to do it again.

Top Bottom