The Ever Popular, "What Are You Playing" Thread!

wentwood

Citizen
PS 2

Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3

Scooby-Doo

Night Of 100 Frights
Unmasked
Mystery Meyhem
First Frights
Spooky Swamp

wentwood

Citizen
Scooby-Doo
Night Of 100 Frights

For this game it seems there are a full series of episodes.

Each Episode is 3 or 4 levels but all connected.

wentwood

Citizen
Kim Possible - What's The Switch?

This is an 11 part episode that swaps between Kim and Shego.

KP is one of the harder PS 2 games played so if you play a lot of Tomb Raider on PS 2 you should be fine here.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Wanted something different, so yesterplay I pulled Yakuza: Like a Dragon from my backlog. Started last night, played it a bit today. If I wasn't working, I'd be right back at it. Story has its hooks in me, characters are fun, and I only just got access to Yokohama so I'm itching to explore. I like how the arcades have working versions of Virtua Fighter, crane machines, and other stuff. I am so poor right now. XD

wentwood

Citizen
Playing Scooby-Doo VI And The Spooky Swamp on PS 2. I'm on the 2nd of 3 mysteries.

The first game was on PS 1.

wentwood

Citizen
TMNT 2003 trilogy - PS 2.

Finished Mutant Nightmare quite a while back.

This trilogy is due to having played the previous 5 games. Finished The Arcade Game , The Manhattan Project , Turtles In Time (SNES) and Hyperstone Heist (Genesis).

wentwood

Citizen
PS 3

Final Fantasy XIII
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy
Super Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tomb Raider X (Survivor Trilogy Part 1)

Will play these once I replace an HD for my PS 3.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
1692708625786.png

If you can make all the roms and emulators you go on about so much work and can replace hard drives, I think you can use the edit button.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yakuza is so bizzare with the side stuff. I love the movie watching minigame. Not so great at can collection, decent at the crane games, karaoke, and Dragon Kart. Slots got boring, only tried darts once. I'm afraid to try shogi or mahjong, I have no idea how to play. How many minigames can ya fit in this? Yeesh. Got my first female party member, though I wish she was more of a misfit like the other guys. I feel like her looks/moves scream "Look at how womanly I am", which is kinda annoying. Her personality's tough, at least.

wentwood

Citizen
TMNT VII Battle Nexus (PS2)
Level 6-8

2nd game in the TMNT 2003 Trilogy on PS 2.

Was able to use Karai for most of the game. Will use her to finish.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yakuza: Reviews weren't kidding about the ridiculous amount of minigames and side quests that you can get lost in. Had to look up a guide on how to play the management one, the in game tutorial didn't help much. It's surprisingly fun, though I'm not so great at it. Gonna try to get to at least rank 50.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
*goes back through thread*

You know, I honestly thought Mass Effect would be half my posts, and I do reference it quite a bit. But most of my games have been Final Fantasy related. Not what I expected tbh.

Anyway, I finished Mass Effect 2 a couple days ago. Now I'm on Mass Effect 3.This is my 16th time through the trilogy.

Though I will be doing a bit of Final Fantasy XIV tonight since they're having an event.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Grabbed AC6 and played through the tutorial, but. I've finally hit the fixation groove on SRW W and am a bit past the halfway point now, so I guess I won't be interrupting it just yet. Valguard is so friend-shaped.

wentwood

Citizen
With the mainline games caught I need to play that I missed playing Tomb Raider I - IX on PS 2 mainly.

I may not finish a game but I hadn't missed any installments. (PS 1 and 2 eras)

The PS Mini was for catch up mostly.

Top Bottom