The Cheesecake Bakery

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My Japanese girlfriend sent me a message this morning...

Screenshot_20240117_183037_LINE.jpg

1705483871931.jpg

1705483866484.jpg

Do you think it's a trap?

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
...maybe tell her it was artfully composited? (The third image could definitely go in a photography portfolio, I think.)

Shows appreciation without losing focus, so to speak.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My Japanese GF often does the Japanese equivalent of this thread, in that she looks at pictures and videos of cute non-Japanese girls (on Instagram) and asks me what I think.

Of course, I simply reply that I only have eyes for her...

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
My Japanese GF often does the Japanese equivalent of this thread, in that she looks at pictures and videos of cute non-Japanese girls (on Instagram) and asks me what I think.

Of course, I simply reply that I only have eyes for her...
Show her pics of hot guys and see what she thinks. TMM does this with me. We often make jokes and/or make fun of each other as a result.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My girlfriend knows this girl. The girl's mother is also very young looking and beautiful too.

1706173675511.jpg

And in related news in the UK.

Anyway, for more TF-related cheese-cakery...

(Possibly NSFW?)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Sad face at the articles. I feel that. Being biracial, I've had discrimination on both sides. Looking Asian, not looking Asian enough, etc. Back in the 90s when I lived in Japan, there was a big hoopla over a sumo wrestler who wasn't allowed to become Yokozuna (highest rank) due to not being fully "Japanese".

Fortunately, these days there's more allowance and there are foreign Yokozuna. I also like how the judge said that "she's more Japanese than we are". People have been intemingling for ages, there's no need for hate.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Sad face at the articles. I feel that. Being biracial, I've had discrimination on both sides. Looking Asian, not looking Asian enough, etc. Back in the 90s when I lived in Japan, there was a big hoopla over a sumo wrestler who wasn't allowed to become Yokozuna (highest rank) due to not being fully "Japanese".

Fortunately, these days there's more allowance and there are foreign Yokozuna. I also like how the judge said that "she's more Japanese than we are". People have been intemingling for ages, there's no need for hate.
It seems that possibly, Miss Japan's detractors have won.

"...She has now fallen foul of the puritanical culture that surrounds beauty pageants – in particular the expectation that contestants lead blameless private lives...

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Oof. That sucks about Ms Japan.

Sanrio? Team Salvato? Can we have this crossover, please?
I would say it'll never happen, but Hello Kitty did a crossover with Attack on Titan.... (still, DDLC is properly too niche for a HK crossover).

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
I would say it'll never happen, but Hello Kitty did a crossover with Attack on Titan.... (still, DDLC is properly too niche for a HK crossover).
Likely right, at least for Hello Kitty herself. Although "Hello Monika" scans as a nice title.... I'm sure she thinks so too.

"Sayori x Cinnamoroll" (as shown above) is just too sweet a concept to pass up in my book.

(Natsuki could be paired with just about anyone from Purin to Kuromi, depending on how much tsun is emphasized.)

I suspect tec would be more likely to endorse Yuri on this board though, for reasons.

8ofwi22ytk511.jpg

Oh! Is she making Valentine's chocolate? 🙂

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I've seen the Gundam ones around, but not Transformers. Recently spotted Care Bears clothes. AoT was just like, "wait... what??". 😆

Top Bottom