Studio Series discussion

Dake

Citizen

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I've been waiting on that pre-order since NOVEMBER last year. I dunno what the hell is going on, but something is fucked.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Meanwhile I got my Snarl from BBTS last June. Usually I'll see things in bigger numbers in store right after shipping, but to date I've seen all of one Snarl at brick and mortar (outside of collector stores with a hefty markup, anyway).

Badgertron

Citizen
Really glad to see Swoop's wings can bend forward so he has a bit of poseability in dino mode standing up. Would have liked the blue to be a bit more metallic though.

Darth_Prime

Citizen

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You could say people are going to…

Swoop in and pick him up.

ffd48bccc811c18dcf914d7dc8b6cdf2.jpg

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Finally got BB Concept Megatron. I believe he's the best Megatron since Rioter Despotron in terms of poseability and sheer presence. He really is that good, shitty plane mode aside. His tank mode is decent and that robot mode forgives all.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Finally got BB Concept Megatron. I believe he's the best Megatron since Rioter Despotron in terms of poseability and sheer presence. He really is that good, shitty plane mode aside. His tank mode is decent and that robot mode forgives all.
I've been on the fence about that one. Might have to spring for it.

Top Bottom