Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
cosVtXc.jpg

The proportions on this one just feel better than the original. I too will be hoping for a premium finish version.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I feel the opposite, but that's only because of how much the original imprinted on me. That was such a standout release at the time and a very cool thing to have (that wasn't very easy to obtain). Intellectually I know the new one is better in most ways from proportions to articulation, but it looks wrong because my mind's eye forever has the original in it.

This won't stop me from getting the new one, although I wonder if I should hold out for a SG version.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This won't stop me from getting the new one, although I wonder if I should hold out for a SG version.
The original SG version is my Holy Grail in collecting. One I know I will never get. I will be up for this version in that same color scheme though.
I wouldn't put my luck with that, I think Hasbro has stopped doing SG figures outside of the reissue of OP & Ratchet
I really didn't get into the SG as a continuity, but the figures are beautiful. I understand Hasbro not continuing it though because it was very niche.

Also...
T2zJlTc.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Notice how Dirge is just staring off to the side for some reason while everyone else at least looks towards the camera. What a rebel.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I found a place to display this bad boy
View attachment 20927

My copy has NEVER been into storage, thou at the moment he in Sonic Wing mode with Wing Saber, thou just resently by accident, I broke the tab that lets you slide the head up and down for Truck mode, while I bought a second hand copy with the purpose of seeing if I can switch the broken part, I have yet to do it, other wise, I need to get another copy as the one I bought cheep, has a broken shoulder joint

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
He was just to huge and there where other TFs I wanted out but I got some space now

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
“Megatron, violence will not be tolerated, prepare to be destroyed”

“And how do you plan on destroying me without violence?”

“Like this!”

-tickle, tickle, tickle-

Attachments

• IMG_6997.jpeg
    IMG_6997.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6998.jpeg