I'm Making a Mega Man Thread. My fate is sealed. I have... no choice.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I was on more Megaman in general,but went Rival Schools on another question. Also gave them an earful over over pricing their DLC.
I let them have it about pinning the hopes and dreams of IP resurrection on the response to yet another compilation rerelease.

Blot

Citizen
Mega Man? Sorry, you're in the way of all the times I can answer "Breath of Fire" to a question.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I'M STILL not finishing Breath of the Wild!

But I'm finally playing Mega Man 11 PS4 via PS5.

First guy I went after was Tundra Man, even though I used an E Tank to beat him.

But, ARGH, the logical weapon weakness line to attack next is Torch Man (to freeze his fire) but his stage with the wall of flame is horrible! I keep using Tundra 's freeze against it.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You really need to make the most of the speed gear there. Even then, it's rough.

Personally, I go for Block Man first. Of course, that might be in part because he was the stage featured in the demo...

And wow, it's so weird to see this thread have a new post that I didn't make, or is a reply to something I said. I wish it happened more often. XD

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I used the Speed Gear AND the ice tornado to freeze the firewall! Took forever to pass it the last firewall that lead to the boss entrance and I used all E Tanks and weapon refill to make sure Tundra Man's storm beat him, whew!

Funny but I passed Blast Man's stage pretty easily and spammed E tanks and Torch attacks to beat him.

Made a mistake and went for Impact Man. Took a while before I beat the mid boss excavator and panicked again when Blast time bombs weren't Impact Man's weakness. Spammed more E tanks and random weapons to beat him, haha

Bounce Man has a weird stage buuut relatively easy. Balloon frog was ok too. I think I used Impact pile drive five times to burst Balloon Man.

Tundra to Torch to Blast

Impact to Bounce to Fuse (rubber vs electricity)

Fuse to... either Block or Acid
Blast to... either Block or Acid

Thumbs hurt and I need to sleep, haha

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
You really need to make the most of the speed gear there. Even then, it's rough.

Personally, I go for Block Man first. Of course, that might be in part because he was the stage featured in the demo...

And wow, it's so weird to see this thread have a new post that I didn't make, or is a reply to something I said. I wish it happened more often. XD
Well I could always start babblering about my MegaMan OCs I made back in high school, but I figured that'd just be weird. XD

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
...considering my thread in the Iacon Art Institute, I don't know whether to feel personally attacked or not. XP
Well if it helps, I'm not following that thread, so I have no idea what it says.

But seriously there isn't much to talk about right now sadly. Any megaman topics you want us to discuss? Obscure merch we own? Past experiences?

We watch each and every episode of the Ruby Spears Cartoon and give our reviews on said episode?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I finally finished mega man 11. Mostly cuz I stocked up on e and w tanks and lots of lives.
I dunno, the game feels too bare bones? I kept thinking there would be secrets in the stages but there aren't. Guess I was expecting the store like 7 or 8.

And what happened with the story? Where's Bass and Proto Man? The Gears are ok for a back grounder but nothing much came of it.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And what happened with the story? Where's Bass and Proto Man? The Gears are ok for a back grounder but nothing much came of it.
Yeah, basically it was ostensibly a sort of soft reboot of sorts, so they kept it on the leaner side.

Which is disappointing, as Proto Man or especially Bass DLC would have been great.

Especially if they were going to take so damn long to follow it up.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I didn't know it was a soft reboot of sorts. Odd.

And, yeah! It's been years! I'm only playing it now cuz I got a ps5.

If it IS a reboot, they should include female robot masters again. And make Tango a regular, c'moooon. He was only in that Gameboy V game, right? In the manga, he was Proto Man's pet.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Honestly the fact we got that one female Robot Master Splash Woman and never another one irks me. Like why? Especially since Horent Man was supposed to be female from what I've heard. Why go back to only having guys? I'm pretty sure no one had a problem with Splash Woman being a thing.

Top Bottom