G1 Episodes in Select Theaters in May

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen

So it says the first 4 episodes (More Than Meets the Eye 1- 3 and Transport to Oblivion) are being brought to select theaters in May 15, 18 & 19 alongside a table read with Peter Cullen and Frank Welker for the 40th anniversary of the brand.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It'd be hilarious if somebody goofed and it ended up being the five-part pilot mini-series for Challenge of the GoBots instead. 😛

Which I personally think was better than the G1 pilot mini.

D.M

Citizen

So it says the first 4 episodes (More Than Meets the Eye 1- 3 and Transport to Oblivion) are being brought to select theaters in May 15, 18 & 19 alongside a table read with Peter Cullen and Frank Welker for the 40th anniversary of the brand.
Now wait a second... are we about to get bluray announcement?

Cuz look... those eps were pulled from Youtube some time ago. And now here they are showing them in theaters... and it would be pretty darn odd to show shoddy SD remaster from early 2000's....

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I mean I of course own those and have watched them countless times. But May 18th IS my Birthday and my wife and daughter will be out of town...

-ZacWilliam, I don't have anything else planned to celebrate so... kinda hope it's playing nearby...

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i can't wait to watch mid-80s made for TV cartoon episodes blown up to a cinema screen size, the way all the animators would've wanted us to see it.

it won't look like ass at all.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I'm in Jacksonville, Florida. There is no way that anyone related to this project would ever bring something like this here - and I don't blame them. In fact, I don't recommend anyone related to anything coming to this godforsaken place. But yeah, cool for those "select" cities that do get this, and for folks who want / are able to attend.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There's a theater in a better town about 45 minutes from here that gets a lot of these events. I'll have to see if they are showing it.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nothing for Canada yet, but I signed up to be notified.

...then I ganked their background to put in my desktop wallpaper folder. Miscolored fusion cannon or no, it's pretty sick.

Actually, that's a lie.

I ganked the background first, then I signed up for updates.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It does sound like a grown man recording it with a kid in a very staccato performance.

Glitch

Citizen
They took the first four episodes off their youtube channel.
A real surprise would be having the first three episodes reanimated.

Top Bottom