Earth Wars - Game Advice Thread (or "Earthies" for Canadians)

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still play Earthwars. I've been playing for 2832 days and 17 hours according to my profile. The best way to become stronger is just to keep churning out attacks to get XP. Use XP cores whenever possible if you're trying to level up your troops. Also, send your troops on quests when you aren't using them. That way they can be accumulating XP even when you aren't attacking.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have been playing this game for way too long. I will second what Gizmo said.

Don't waste your money on buying things, as a good alliance will do you more good than plunking down $20 a week on the game.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think I've dropped a grand total of $30 on this game in the nearly 8 years I've been playing it.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have probably spent around $100 give or take. There are a few things that are worth buying in the game now. Like the starter packs that give you a ton of stuff for $20 or so. Those are best bought during an event to level up the new bot and to use the excess fuel.

The game has come a long way though since I wrote an article about it being basically gambling. I often wonder if they got in trouble because of that article.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I remember that article well. I thought at the time how silly it was for people to throw money at those character packs... then I went and bought a Dead End pack. :ROFLMAO:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I don't play Earth Wars, but a good rule of thumb to get stronger with any decent online game is this: you either have to spend money or spend time playing. The strongest online free players will spend hours playing games, and take advantage of every event and free mission they can. Smart developers will reward both paid players and consistent free players, because that mix is actually healthy for a game to continue long-term.

So, on top of the excellent advice you've already received, make sure to play consistently. Be healthy about it, but play regularly.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here is a random bit of information for you. Earth Wars will pick a character that you can't get form the random crystals. Like I have all of the four star characters from 2022 and prior, but I still don't have a four-star Grimlock. The game just won't give it to me, just as it wouldn't give me an Optimus Prime until I got the five star Optimus prime. So No I am opening up the five star packs to get Grimlock. I have opened them out of the 5 and still no Grimlock. :p

Thunderclash

Citizen
Все мои боты
Screenshot_20240305-215809_Transformers.jpg
Screenshot_20240305-215842_Transformers.jpg
Screenshot_20240305-220001_Transformers.jpg
Screenshot_20240305-220007_Transformers.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not a bad start. Use all your characters to max out the number of raids you can do to raid resources and keep all your build bots working as much as possible. Also, be sure to use your cyber coin to max out your build bots.

Thunderclash

Citizen
Not a bad start. Use all your characters to max out the number of raids you can do to raid resources and keep all your build bots working as much as possible. Also, be sure to use your cyber coin to max out your build bots.
160 cybercoins?Use?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Get into an alliance, and do the weekend events. You can get 5-star shards from those and any four star duplicates.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There are some solo events that offer 5* Shards, but the alliance events are the best way.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1709821202581.png

This weekend is an individual event. If you can get 7350 points in it, you will get enough shards to get a 4 star crystal.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hadn't seen the event yet for the weekend so thanks for posting it! I love easy weekend events.

Top Bottom