IDW Publishing have released the solicitations for their April 2017 comics! Read on for the full details.Continue reading »
Via CBR, it’s the solicitations for IDW’s March Transformers and Hasbro Universe releases!Continue reading »
IDW Publishing have released their solicitations for their Hasbro Universe comics due out in February! Read on for details.Continue reading »
IDW’s Revolution crossover event kicks off tomorrow, bringing together six Hasbro-owned toy properties for a story that will establish them as sharing a universe. If you’ve not checked out these comic books beyond Transformers, or are even just a bit behind on your Transformers reading, we’re here with a cheat sheet to get you up to speed!Continue reading »
Chris joined the Allspark community in 2002 and has been a member of the News and Content team since 2014.
Latest posts by Chris (see all)
- Diamond Comics Shipping List for February 22nd! - February 15, 2017
- Diamond Comics Shipping List for February 15th! - February 8, 2017
- TFsource News! GT Green Shadow Set, Downbeat Restock, UW Megatronia, Toy World Primorion & More! - February 6, 2017
Not a lot next week, fans, but IDW has a few things to add to your summer reading pile. Check out our weekly Diamond Comics Shipping List for Transformers and MLP titles scheduled for August 3rd.Continue reading »
Any breaks taken from posting new articles are probably caused by having to hack away at a thousand deadly animals between him and his keyboard. Or so he'd like us to think...
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- IDW Announces Creative Team For Robots In Disguise Comic - April 15, 2015
- Legendary Marvel Artist Herb Trimpe Passes Away - April 15, 2015
- Flash Facts: The Cast Of The Hit Super-Hero Drama At Wondercon - April 9, 2015
ROM is quite a peculiar property, with a peculiar history. It’s known more for its comics than the toy they were based on. But now, after a long, long wait, are we FINALLY seeing some movement on the horizon for ROM fans? Join us after the jump to find out!Continue reading »