Yup, a Lego Strip club… it exists. The people over at Citizen brick have created an actual Lego strip club complete with your typical stripper, DJ, and Pole! To add to it, there’s even “Lego money” laying all over the stage to give the set more of that strip club feel! The 3rd party group, Citizen Brick, has made a […]Continue reading »
Chris joined the Allspark community in 2002 and has been a member of the News and Content team since 2014.
Latest posts by Chris (see all)
- So… Black Panther’s Panther Jet looks a lot like… - September 7, 2017
- Transformers and Hasbro Comics Shipping List for September 13th! - September 6, 2017
- Hasbro files trademark lawsuit against Warner Bros and DC Comics over Bumblebee! - August 30, 2017
With simple bucket of multi-coloured bricks and a little imagination you can build anything, it seems, including a worldwide empire. According to entertainment website Variety, LEGO is now the world’s largest toymaker.Continue reading »
Any breaks taken from posting new articles are probably caused by having to hack away at a thousand deadly animals between him and his keyboard. Or so he'd like us to think...
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- IDW Announces Creative Team For Robots In Disguise Comic - April 15, 2015
- Legendary Marvel Artist Herb Trimpe Passes Away - April 15, 2015
- Flash Facts: The Cast Of The Hit Super-Hero Drama At Wondercon - April 9, 2015
A freak wave knocked 62 containers off a shipping vessel headed for New York. 17 years later, it’s still washing up on beaches in England, and is by now a plausible find on beaches worldwide. Appropriately, most of the 4.8 million LEGO parts lost were nautical-themed. Irony or serendipity?Continue reading »