Coming away from this series just reinforced my prevailing opinion as it relates to Netflix MCU:
1. I really like Daredevil, and I want another season.
2. I really don't care about Jessica Jones. She's a one-trick pony of "functionally-alcoholic, cranky bitch with a heart of gold... plus strength."
3. I really like Luke Cage, but as a support character rather than a leading role. His fight scenes are really entertaining.
4. I really hate Iron Fist. How someone who ought to be very zen and centred turned into a whiny brat in every.single.scene is such an odd interpretation of the character.
5. Misty, Colleen, and Claire are great supporting cast members. Foggy and Karen just annoy me with their hand-wringing about Matt's activities.
6. Neflix writing staff really enjoy creating the most disposable and forgettable villainous original characters. Fisk and Killgrave were great. Even the reimagining of Copperhead and Diamond Back were still passable, but ugh... the "big bads" of Iron Fist and Defenders were written so... blah. I did not care what happened to them.