Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Lazy Garou : (22 July 2018 - 06:39 AM)

Theres possibly a transformer-collecting rick hopping the multiverse that has all the fan vote options available through the years.

@  unluckiness : (21 July 2018 - 10:38 PM)

I have the green one and it's more or less okay. One side has louder clicks but it was like that form the get go

@  Shrug : (21 July 2018 - 05:23 PM)

Well, his gold isn't quite the color I associate with GPS and I see little, if any swirling in it. But hip ratchets in gold plastic that loudly clicked once only to be suddenly silenced. Hrmm. Messing with it now, one leg has no ratcheting and the other ratchets at something like 80 degrees apart.

@  Nevermore : (21 July 2018 - 03:37 PM)

I like that figure. :(

@  Nevermore : (21 July 2018 - 03:37 PM)

Please no GPS on HFTD Sea Spray...

@  Darth Gonzo : (21 July 2018 - 03:32 PM)

That moment when you realize GoBots is being talked about more then Transformers.

@  Shrug : (21 July 2018 - 02:11 PM)

Anyone have experience with HFTD Seaspray? I just bought a used one (for a buck!) and all his hip ratchets broke on first movement. Does he just generally have fragile ratchets or is GPS starting?

@  Paladin : (20 July 2018 - 09:24 PM)

Remember it, for it is the last thing you will hear before I *shuffle* EXPRESS MY FEELINGS IN SONG!!!!!!

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 July 2018 - 08:46 PM)

Blitzwing, eh?

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 July 2018 - 08:46 PM)

Huh.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 06:29 PM)

He leaks his crankcase, then we all catch a few new dents.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 July 2018 - 02:58 PM)

Quick, somebody put his hand in some warm oil and see what happens.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 02:25 PM)

Guys, SSSHHHHH. Megatron is passed out right over there, and dude is a MEAN drunk. Don't wake him up.

@  Paladin : (20 July 2018 - 02:04 PM)

*checks Hasbro's offerings* so, never. :(

@  Jetstream C-18 : (20 July 2018 - 01:26 PM)

They're all hugged when Omega Supreme gets back

@  unluckiness : (20 July 2018 - 10:00 AM)

Megatron is hammered! Now, I, Starscream am leader of the Decepticons!

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 09:47 AM)

And megatron is so confused as to why no one is shooting at him anymore that he starts binge drinking.

@  unluckiness : (20 July 2018 - 08:46 AM)

Grimlock eats them for lunch.

@  Paladin : (20 July 2018 - 08:09 AM)

Optimus wants to free the Minicons. Ultra Magnus says it infringes states' rights.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 08:07 AM)

So... the nicest beings in the universe are fighting with each other?

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 July 2018 - 08:01 AM)

No Decepticons. It's Autobots Civil War.

@  Gryllid : (20 July 2018 - 07:55 AM)

New York Comic Con is in October, maybe there?

@  Nevermore : (20 July 2018 - 05:49 AM)

So.. thus far, Hasbro only revealed Autobots for Siege. Any ideas which show they will reveal the Decepticons at?

@  Nevermore : (20 July 2018 - 05:44 AM)

So where did the "Stege" logo come from? All I can find is Sipher posting it an making fun of it. Where did that inconvenient version originate?

@  Sabrblade : (19 July 2018 - 11:53 PM)

True. But it was due to Transformers' use of the name that Saban at the time couldn't use it.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 11:38 PM)

But that's not necessarily a reference, just an attempt to use "Technobable" name.

@  Sabrblade : (19 July 2018 - 10:57 PM)

It's not Power Rangers, but Saban's VR Troopers was originally going to be titled "Cybertron".

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 09:26 PM)

@paladin Energon would be too obvious. That's why I like Ore-13. It's not overt.. but still a nice nod.

@  Paladin : (19 July 2018 - 08:05 PM)

the original Sentai called it "Enetron." all they have to change is ONE LETTER.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 06:26 PM)

@saberblade True.. But I don't know.. I just want something simple like the "Energy source" in Beast Morphers to be Ore-13 or something like that.

@  Sabrblade : (19 July 2018 - 05:41 PM)

@Tm_Silverclaw: Operation Overdrive did have a weapon called the "Transtech Armor" ;)

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 July 2018 - 04:49 PM)

*sigh* This is going to be a long subline.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 July 2018 - 04:49 PM)

I already hate the overuse of "STEGE".

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 04:16 PM)

I just want Power Ranger refferenes in TF and Vice versa now.

@  Onyxstrike : (19 July 2018 - 11:32 AM)

I think Hasbro might be after more than just my money this time around with these reveals.

@  Otaku : (18 July 2018 - 02:39 PM)

@TheMightyMollusk Thanks for clarifying.

@  TheMightyMol... : (18 July 2018 - 12:34 PM)

@Otaku, most people were oblivious. The smart ones did their emergency shopping the day before, so there wasn't much left anyway.

@  MEDdMI : (18 July 2018 - 09:37 AM)

@wonko Only happened a few times and I don't remember the exact details, but yeah.

@  Otaku : (18 July 2018 - 08:06 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Is that really the same thing? I mean, it is if the people were casually shopping and oblivious to the danger to them or the employees of the store, but if they were desperately trying to get needed supplies themselves... or am I just supposed to be smart enough to know you wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't the former? >_<

@  wonko the sane? : (18 July 2018 - 07:59 AM)

Okay, what? I've had to explain why the TV wouldn't work when the power is out to children, but never to an adult in their right mind.

@  MEDdMI : (18 July 2018 - 07:44 AM)

*When I worked at the cable call center, some people wondered why their TV wouldn't work when there was an outage...

@  MEDdMI : (18 July 2018 - 07:43 AM)

w

@  TheMightyMol... : (18 July 2018 - 03:11 AM)

We had people still trying to shop while we were being pushed by state police to shut the store down due to flooding. The police finally had to help herd them out.

@  MEDdMI : (17 July 2018 - 07:36 PM)

Or working for an airline and people complaining about not being able to take off in severe weather, and expecting us to know when the bad weather will end. *points at window*

@  MEDdMI : (17 July 2018 - 07:34 PM)

Outages/fire alarms are fun when you work retail and people complain that they can't keep shopping.

@  Echowarrior : (17 July 2018 - 07:11 PM)

Outages occasionally happened at the fulfillment center I used to work at. Never fun.

@  Nevermore : (17 July 2018 - 04:51 PM)

Apparently the early shift (i.e. those who didn't participate in the walkout) were sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for power to return, while the late shift couldn't even enter the building.

@  wonko the sane? : (17 July 2018 - 04:18 PM)

Oh, wow. I thought the news about the website outtage would have been the topper, but that pretty much wins.

@  Nevermore : (17 July 2018 - 04:14 PM)

Whoopsie.

@  Nevermore : (17 July 2018 - 04:14 PM)

First the union called for a two-day strike yesterday, and then today the entire city where the Amazon warehouse I work at is located apparently had a power outage.

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Monzo's Mega Hasbro Customer Service Listing Breakdown

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
96 replies to this topic

#81 Servitor 2152

Servitor 2152

Dancing helper-bot

• Citizen
  • 1859 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

I just happened back across this list by chance, and I... I think I might know what *these* are...

TRA HERO MAKERS DINOBOT SLUG A8399

TRA HERO MASHER DLX BUMBLEBEE AND STRAFE A8338
TRA HERO MASHERS BATTLE UPGRADE AST A8336
TRA HERO MASHERS BULKHEAD A8398   
TRA HERO MASHERS BUMBLEBEE A8402
TRA HERO MASHERS DLX BUMBLEBEE AND SWOOP A8338
TRA HERO MASHERS DRIFTER A8403
TRA HERO MASHERS ELECTRONIC FIGURE AST A8337
TRA HERO MASHERS ELECTRONIC GRIMLOCK A8409
TRA HERO MASHERS ELECTRONIC OPTIMUS A8408
TRA HERO MASHERS FIGURE AST A8335
TRA HERO MASHERS HEATWAVE A8846
TRA HERO MASHERS JETFIRE A8845
TRA HERO MASHERS MEGATRON A8397
TRA HERO MASHERS OPTIMUS PRIME A8396
TRA HERO MASHERS RODIMUS A8844
TRA HERO MASHERS SHOCKWAVE A8400
TRA HERO MASHERS SLAG A8399
TRA HERO MASHERS SPRINGER A8401
TRA HERO MASHERS STARSCREAM A8404

See over in the Marvel Toy thread we've been discussing some new Marvel toys that came out of nowhere at TRU: "Marvel Super Hero Mashers" (which are erroneously on TRU's website as Marvel Super Hero "Makers" just like the Slug error listed here)

You can see examples of the Marvel ones here:

http://thefwoosh.com...hp?f=96&t=90671

How this style will work exactly for Transformers... shrug. Will they TF? Will they be in the stylized-animated look of the Marvel stuff? Will they be interchangeable parts wise with the Marvel ones? Shrug...

-ZacWilliam, wants to get some of the Marvel ones for my son. They look fun.

That seems REALLY odd with Constructbots already being a thing.

I'll take it anyway, though.  More ways of building custom bots can only be a good thing.

Plus, for people who don't like the aesthetic of Construct-A-Bots, maybe this will be a bit more up their alley.

Interested in getting TFSS 3.0 Carzap, Nacelle, or G2 Starscream for $50 plus shipping?  PM me if so.

#82 lastmaximal

lastmaximal

Cyber Key Power...linx!

• Staff
  • 13458 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

It does seem like an unusual play pattern to apply to Transformers, although the brand is certainly no stranger to non-converting merch. Plus who are we kidding, it's an unusual play pattern to begin with. Guess someone at the company REALLY liked making the Assemblers.

That's a pretty big assortment, though. Yay, a Rodimus!

Edited by lastmaximal, 18 December 2013 - 11:22 PM.

SO OKAY IT'S AVERAGE
Virtually every custom as good as the title suggests!
SoOkayItsAverage.2.gif

#83 Exillion

Exillion
  • Citizen
  • 1309 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

I am looking forward to Roadbuster (hopefully IDW or G1) Brainstorm, (IDW or G1) and Arcee (IDW or G1 also).  With Roadbuster and Whirl both getting new toys, we need the Transformers Club to do a remold/retool of FOC Whirl as Rotorstorm.  We already have  a replacement for one of the combining Wreckers in the form of Ironfist.

P.S. - Where is my new Rodimus?  I mean, Bumblebee gets three new toys based on his IDW forms and Hot Rod needs an update.

Knowledge combined with experience are the building blocks to enlightenment.

#84 CORVUS

CORVUS

I forgot how great it feels to be me!

• Supporter
  • 31950 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

Indeed. We need a new Rodimus that isn't going to be an expensive and potentially awesome Takara repaint of Springer :D

"Don’t you see? Violence doesn't end violence. It extends it." - The Eleventh Doctor

#85 MrBlud

MrBlud

Goes down smooth...

• Retired Staff
  • 51172 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

I really don't think the Club (or Hasbro for that matter) is going to give us a Rotorstorm from Whirl when it needs a new head, arms, and feet.

card-strongarm.jpg

#86 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32946 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Sandstorm.

#87 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

The second coming of Xevoz? I'm all in.

24674394486_13a96b16e0_o.jpg

#88 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32946 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

That was my thought exactly, Cheets.

#89 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

I should show my nephew. I got him in Xevoz years ago but then the line was canceled. Every now and then he complains about never seeing more.

24674394486_13a96b16e0_o.jpg

#90 Rosicrucian

Rosicrucian

Frater

• Citizen
  • 6665 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

I really don't think the Club (or Hasbro for that matter) is going to give us a Rotorstorm from Whirl when it needs a new head, arms, and feet.

Well from Hasbro's standpoint the retooling isn't so much the issue (Hellooooo Sandstorm) as Rotorstorm also being a blue helicopter.

#91 Somebody

Somebody
  • Citizen
  • 2183 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

Well from Hasbro's standpoint the retooling isn't so much the issue (Hellooooo Sandstorm) as Rotorstorm also being a blue helicopter.
Just do the mostly-pale-blue LSotW colours - which, ironically, are close to classic Whirl, while FoC-toy Whirl's colours are closer to toy-Rotorstorm!
(Notwithstanding the head, you could pretty much cobble together toy-Rotorstorm colours from the parts of SDCC Vortex, retail Vortex and Whirl!)

(Yes, Walky, I know the palette for LSotW was deliberately pastel-ish. I'm deliberately ignoring that.)

Edited by Somebody, 19 December 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#92 Mecheon

Mecheon

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI

• Citizen
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

As the guy who, as a kid, wanted Rotorstorm So Damn Badly, he's gotta be in his G1 colours with the transparent pink rotors

#93 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 25330 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

They should just make a toy of the Aligned Rotorstorm seen in the Covenant. It's pretty much as Rotorstorm-y a design can get.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#94 Walky

Walky

A bigger physique than a gorilla captain

• Citizen
  • 38582 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

They should just make a toy of the Aligned Rotorstorm seen in the Covenant. It's pretty much as Rotorstorm-y a design can get.

I agree because it's just G1 Rotorstorm's toy?

#95 Spectre

Spectre
  • Retired Staff
  • 10624 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Having not seen it, I was going to ask if it was in fact just Rotorstorm's toy, because...that would obviously be as Rotorstorm-y as you could get.

Edited by Spectre, 19 December 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#96 Luke

Luke
  • Retired Staff
  • 15015 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

I am looking forward to Roadbuster (hopefully IDW or G1) Brainstorm, (IDW or G1) and Arcee (IDW or G1 also).  With Roadbuster and Whirl both getting new toys, we need the Transformers Club to do a remold/retool of FOC Whirl as Rotorstorm.  We already have  a replacement for one of the combining Wreckers in the form of Ironfist.

P.S. - Where is my new Rodimus?  I mean, Bumblebee gets three new toys based on his IDW forms and Hot Rod needs an update.

Just do the mostly-pale-blue LSotW colours - which, ironically, are close to classic Whirl, while FoC-toy Whirl's colours are closer to toy-Rotorstorm!
(Notwithstanding the head, you could pretty much cobble together toy-Rotorstorm colours from the parts of SDCC Vortex, retail Vortex and Whirl!)

(Yes, Walky, I know the palette for LSotW was deliberately pastel-ish. I'm deliberately ignoring that.)

You guys know you're talking about two different Whirl molds here, right? :p

Exillion was talking about FOC Whirl--the Vortex remold that has perfectly serviceable hands and feet for a Rotorstorm, unlike the upcoming Voyager Whirl which was confused with it... until Somebody brought things back to the beginning with no apparent recognition that they'd strayed. :D

#97 Exillion

Exillion
  • Citizen
  • 1309 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

You guys know you're talking about two different Whirl molds here, right? :p

Exillion was talking about FOC Whirl--the Vortex remold that has perfectly serviceable hands and feet for a Rotorstorm, unlike the upcoming Voyager Whirl which was confused with it... until Somebody brought things back to the beginning with no apparent recognition that they'd strayed. :D

It is always fun to see how threads go in different directions only to come back around again.

So the consensus is we need Rotorstorm?
Knowledge combined with experience are the building blocks to enlightenment.