Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:12 PM)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Peritus_Maximus

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM)

Christmas Maximus?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 March 2020 - 01:13 PM)

At least the ozone layer is healing. unless this is a 0.0000000001% thing it's sounds like good news.

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:27 AM)

(But only pretty sure, not 100% sure.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Pretty sure y'all were thinking of Fortress Maximus yesterday.

@  Bass X0 : (28 March 2020 - 12:38 AM)

Dare! Dare to believe you can survive 2020!

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 March 2020 - 08:18 PM)

Baja Blast is back at retail!

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 03:47 PM)

Shame he wasn't around more. He seemed like such a jolly, happy soul.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 02:16 PM)

No, he was definitely Metroplex. You could tell because he was in Metroplex's distinctive red and green coloration.

@  Paladin : (27 March 2020 - 02:11 PM)

that was Leader-1. or possibly Jolt. maybe Grindor...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 01:57 PM)

Metroplex was in Armada, in a flashback. He was the same size as everybody else. I thought that was the joke.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (27 March 2020 - 12:39 PM)

@Rodimus Supreme: Gah! You are right! How'd I get that mixed up? x.x;

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 12:14 PM)

There is no Metroplex. Only Zuul.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:13 AM)

@Tm_Silverclaw: There is no Armada Metroplex, he was in Cybertron.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:12 AM)

And they'd be better off just retooling Metroplex and Fortress Maximus to be somewhat more accurate and changing/adding parts for interaction with later play gimmicks.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:11 AM)

I honestly would prefer that for scale purposes.

@  Cyoti : (27 March 2020 - 11:07 AM)

They can redo all the CW combiners as Titan Class figures like Predaking/Devastator.

@  Dekafox : (27 March 2020 - 07:52 AM)

They could just redo Metroplex again too. Especially if it's going to be S3 based. They could also do another Primus to go with the coming Unicron.

@  OverDrive73 : (26 March 2020 - 10:56 PM)

If anyone is bored, or interested... I just added the last chapter to my fanfic comic in Allspark Pictures

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:54 PM)

And no.. We could always get Titan Class Superion.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:53 PM)

We need Titan Class Transformers Armada Metroplex.

@  Telly : (26 March 2020 - 08:39 PM)

ill be surprised if scorpy isnt the last titan

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:57 PM)

Too bad a new character titan class figure is pretty much an impossibility.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:56 PM)

I want a titan class, really good looking bucket wheel excavator. Like Cybertron Metroplex was supposed to be but didn't quite pull off.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 March 2020 - 03:32 PM)

I just taped up a shower curtain and took my first shower in three weeks. It was heavenly.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (26 March 2020 - 11:48 AM)

I would buy that...

@  Maximus Ambus : (24 March 2020 - 02:03 PM)

Studio Series 100 Titan Class Driller.

@  Sabrblade : (23 March 2020 - 09:05 PM)

I'll give ya 25 cents, a pack of gum, and some peanuts.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 March 2020 - 07:35 PM)

I can give ya twenty bucks for it.

@  Paladin : (23 March 2020 - 04:28 PM)

hoarder? I hardly know 'er?

@  Dekafox : (23 March 2020 - 01:52 PM)

FOR THE HORDE!

@  repowers : (23 March 2020 - 01:48 PM)

* hordes shrubberies *

@  Telly : (23 March 2020 - 01:46 PM)

YET...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 March 2020 - 01:22 PM)

At least we haven't resorted to shouting "NI" at old ladies.

@  CORVUS : (23 March 2020 - 11:04 AM)

Keep it out, and I won't reply to it.

@  RichardT1977 : (23 March 2020 - 08:50 AM)

It's a sad world where we can't discuss our health and safety without it descending into political arguments...

@  fourteenwings : (22 March 2020 - 11:46 PM)

woah I have no idea what's going on here but it's certainly breaking the "keep P&R out of the shoutbox" rules (which really should be enforced like... at all)

@  CORVUS : (22 March 2020 - 11:13 PM)

Ugh, Chinese. Typo-city.

@  CORVUS : (22 March 2020 - 11:11 PM)

Rodimus, you're just flat-out wrong. Trump eliminated the Pandemic Response Team. Trump was advised in January that this could be serious, and he didn't listen. Trump spent weeks downplaying COVID-19 by implying it was a hoax, and then that it was just a type of flu. He was late to close down travel from China, and by the time he closed down air-travel to the EU, that was also too late. He has refused to take responsibility for removing the pandemic response team, even though he basically bragged about it some months before. He's also prematurely talked up treatments using chlorquinine that have not been properly vetted as yet, and he keeps calling COVID-19 the "Chinense virus" because he can't help but be a jerk. Face facts: Trump is an incompetent bungler. Period. Full-stop.

@  repowers : (22 March 2020 - 03:49 PM)

That's totally super biased!

@  Nevermore : (22 March 2020 - 03:00 PM)

I'm not. I'm listening to his own contradictory statements.

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 March 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Most people don't, but it's still making enough ratings to continue, apparently.

@  Bass X0 : (22 March 2020 - 11:45 AM)

I’m not finding modern episodes of The Simpson’s at all funny.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (22 March 2020 - 11:44 AM)

Trump HAS been working on this, stop listening to those idiot "news" outlets that just spin everything against him out of bias.

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 March 2020 - 08:52 AM)

At the least, they could keep it off of Twitter.

@  wonko the sane? : (22 March 2020 - 08:10 AM)

I'm pretty sure the capuchin from "outbreak" would have done a better job than trump.

@  Nevermore : (22 March 2020 - 05:13 AM)

Isn't it sad that President Schwarzenegger would have been the better alternative in retrospect?

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 March 2020 - 03:38 AM)

It was President Schwarzenegger, not Wolfcastle.

@  Maximus Ambus : (22 March 2020 - 02:51 AM)

He put that in a speech in Springfields 'Do as we say' festival in 2005 too.

@  wonko the sane? : (21 March 2020 - 09:05 AM)

"I came here to LEAD not to read" -President Wolfcastle

Photo

Marvel's Agent Carter: Series Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
314 replies to this topic

#301 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 23044 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:22 AM

Well, now I'm reminded why I stay out of this forum.

Anyway, I thought this was the best of the spy shows, and I liked it quite a bit. But, it's cancellation should mean something to Marvel, as I originally said.

Edited by Summer, 13 May 2016 - 05:27 AM.

#302 Jalaguy

Jalaguy

won't hold Six Shot upside-down.

• Citizen
  • 9628 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:57 AM

Let's settle down folks.

Summer, please try and avoid wording that could be so easily interpreted as flamebait. Others, let's not overreact and jump down people's throats.

Edited by Jalaguy, 13 May 2016 - 09:11 AM.

#303 Dake

Dake

Resident resident

• Supporter
  • 19452 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:34 AM

Yeah, that was not flamebait misrepresentation, it was outright trolling (and patently false considering it followed numerous posts stating the exact opposite of its premise) - even more so if Summer actually "stay(s) out of the forum" except to come in and post that. 

8ZSy6aw.jpg

#304 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 23044 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

Let's settle down folks.

Summer, please try and avoid wording that could be so easily interpreted as flamebait. Others, let's not overreact and jump down people's throats.

Apologies. I wrote that before taking pills, so it's my fault for any language that I used.

Yeah, that was not flamebait misrepresentation, it was outright trolling (and patently false considering it followed numerous posts stating the exact opposite of its premise) - even more so if Summer actually "stay(s) out of the forum" except to come in and post that. 

I don't come into the comic forums because  I don't actually pay a lot of attention to them and also sometimes discussion gets a bit too heated for me.

Now, I think this was a perfectly fine show from the episodes that I've seen, and I hope someone can give it resolution in the future, but I'm hoping that Marvel will try to work to tightening up there TV shows as a result of it's cancellation.

#305 Dusty

Dusty
  • Citizen
  • 5850 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

My guess is Marvel is just going to focus more on the Netflix shows and stop shopping stuff to ABC. ABC and Marvel are corporate siblings, but it's pretty clear at this point they're not a good fit. Even SHIELD's ratings have become alarmingly anemic.

#306 TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron
  • Supporter
  • 10730 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:20 AM

I hope they all release the Blu-ray. Although I PVR'd this back when it aired, I missed the last two episodes and that PVR became inaccessible after I cancelled my service in favor of an HD antenna.

Shame it was cancelled; I really enjoyed this show.

#307 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10674 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:51 AM

I hope they all release the Blu-ray. Although I PVR'd this back when it aired, I missed the last two episodes and that PVR became inaccessible after I cancelled my service in favor of an HD antenna.

Shame it was cancelled; I really enjoyed this show.

Season One had Blu-Ray and DVD releases exclusive to Amazon, I imagine Season Two will have a similar arrangement.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#308 bigbot69

bigbot69

Back and slightly less angry...kinda

• Citizen
  • 1408 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

My guess is Marvel is just going to focus more on the Netflix shows and stop shopping stuff to ABC. ABC and Marvel are corporate siblings, but it's pretty clear at this point they're not a good fit. Even SHIELD's ratings have become alarmingly anemic.

Which is a shame as Shield has gotten so good.

Honestly? SHIELD, Carter et al would greatly benefit if they were referred to in the movies. Then people would tune in after they're 'legitimised'

It's a Newcomic (apparently)

#309 Kalidor

Kalidor

\_(ツ)_/

• Owner
  • 60115 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:45 AM

Well, there

Spoiler

#310 Fenix Twilight

Fenix Twilight
  • Citizen
  • 5250 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:49 PM

Which is a shame as Shield has gotten so good.

Honestly? SHIELD, Carter et al would greatly benefit if they were referred to in the movies. Then people would tune in after they're 'legitimised'
But Carter was introduced in the first Captain America, doesn't get more legitimized than that.

I'm sad to see it go, maybe they could slip in a wrap up episode in Shield tying up any loose threads.

Spoiler

Or hopefully Netflix could pick it up.

#311 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66835 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:05 AM

There's a petition to have Netflix continue it.

https://www.change.o...-her-to-netflix

ACItEK8.png

#312 Dake

Dake

Resident resident

• Supporter
  • 19452 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!

A few weeks ago, fans of war veteran, badass spy, founder of S.H.I.E.L.D., and longtime lady-love of Captain America, Peggy Carter, had the rug pulled out from under them when Marvel’s Agent Carter was canceled by ABC after two seasons. Sure, the writing was on the wall when Agent Carter‘s lead actress signed onto another ABC show, Conviction, but the loss of such an interesting, beloved character was still a devastating blow. Those same fans took to social media en masse to protest the cancellation, which sparked a huge online petition to bring Agent Carter season three to Netflix. Though the show’s fate is still up the air (Netflix has certainly revived cancelled shows before), one very important person is willing to do “whatever it takes” to bring Agent Carter back: Peggy herself, Hayley Atwell.

While attending MegaCon in Orlando Florida, Hayley Atwell shared that if there were a way to bring the show back, she would absolutely be on board.

Follow
 Aurelie ‎@agent_aurelie
Netflix: "YES 100%. I love Peggy. I love the people working on this project. A privilege and an honor to bring her back to the fans."
10:12 AM - 28 May 2016
  53 53 Retweets   84 84 likes
 Follow

Aurelie ‎@agent_aurelie
"I'd shoot on the weekends. Blue serum. Whatever it takes." #HayleyAtwell #SaveAgentCarter
10:13 AM - 28 May 2016
  68 68 Retweets   100 100 likes
 Follow

Aurelie ‎@agent_aurelie
"We're just going to have to have another season to figure it all out." #HayleyAtwell #AgentCarter #SaveAgentCarter
10:15 AM - 28 May 2016
  14 14 Retweets   25 25 likes

Obviously, this is not a confirmation that anything official is in the works, but it is comforting to know that Hayley Atwell is still invested in the characters and series enough to fit it into her Conviction schedule. And she makes a valid point–there are still so many stories that Marvel could tell here; not just with Peggy, but with the whole ensemble cast. And with Sharon Carter finally revealing her true identity in Captain America: Civil War, Agent Carter could actually BE so much more than Peggy. Let’s say the show does go to another network. After a season or two of wrapping up Peggy’s arc, the show could explore Sharon’s role in the MCU (with potential Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, and/or Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crossovers? Come on!).

When Agent Carter first premiered, it seemed like the perfect mash-up of Marvel action, Alias-style spy shenanigans, and a glossier, dreamier Mad Men aesthetic… but the show is so much more than that. It’s given us twists on classic mystery tropes, incredible behind-the-scenes cast camaraderie, gorgeous costumes, nuanced female villains, and the endlessly quotable, vulnerable, tough, stubborn, talented, WONDERFUL Peggy Carter. She deserves to have her story finished. And if not, well, I’ll just have to keep writing my Sydney-Bristow-time-travels-and-teams-up-with-Peggy-Carter fanfic.

Edited by Dake, 31 May 2016 - 06:51 PM.

8ZSy6aw.jpg

#313 TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron
  • Supporter
  • 10730 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

Awesome if true.  Netflix is the perfect place for a show like this, anyway.

#314 Ironbite

Ironbite

REJOICE! THE KING OF TIME HAS ARRIVED!

• Supporter
  • 28532 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:38 PM

I'm thinking Marvel might be moving all it's shows to Netflix.

Ironbite-as traditional tv isn't too kind to its properties.

xC9l3eY.gif

#315 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS
  • Supporter
  • 17333 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:47 PM

I wish Carter was on netflix like other normal tv shows.
Http://www.scatterville.com