Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Pennpenn : (21 October 2018 - 03:28 AM)

Up to and including the fact that certain alternate modes could end up being classified as "surplus to requirements" and systematically murdered.

@  Pennpenn : (21 October 2018 - 03:26 AM)

And in IDW comics where it is/was literally a form of apartheid where your alternate mode pretty much dictated how you were treated by society, what jobs you could pursue, pretty much everything.

@  Waspinator : (21 October 2018 - 02:24 AM)

We do get hints of that from time to time in Transformers, with stuff like some jets acting smug towards cars and whatnot.

@  RichardT1977 : (20 October 2018 - 08:10 PM)

"No shotgun of Mine is going to marry a rocket launcher" sounds like something that Targetmasters (or WFC Siege Micromasters) might say...

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 08:06 PM)

The characters are actually kinda nice. Sure a bunch of them are from New Jersey, but you get a few aliens too.. But if you do that, you might want to go digital delux verisons.

@  Xellos : (20 October 2018 - 06:38 PM)

My only issue is that the aside from Fox, the looks of the characters are kinda bland. If anything, I'll at least get it on Black Friday, as they almost always have deals on the toys to life stuff.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 06:07 PM)

Well I can tell you, if you are going physical version because you want the toys. The Switch version has the best Ship mount as you just slide the joycons into it. The PS4 ship mount is wired. The game itself is very good in my opionion. In some ways it starts to turn into an RTS without being an RTS. You've got to start focus on keeping your planets from being taken back over. It has a LOT to do. It does have some repitive missions, because well, trying to let you level up all pilots and ships and such. The switch version -ALSO- has starfox only missions and the characters are incorporated into the story.

@  Xellos : (20 October 2018 - 06:03 PM)

How is Starlink anyways? Been thinking of getting the Switch version for StarFox, which is quite unusal for me, as I almost always pick the PS4 versions (favorite controller and I already have so many Trophys on it).

@  Waspinator : (20 October 2018 - 05:42 PM)

No shotgun of mine is going to marry a rocket launcher!

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 October 2018 - 05:22 PM)

Should they be allowed to marry outside of their own caliber?

@  Waspinator : (20 October 2018 - 05:18 PM)

I'm conflicted on the subject of marriage rights for shotguns.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 03:24 PM)

You say, "Damn it, what do you think this is, a shotgun wedding?"

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 03:23 PM)

What do you do if someone wants to bring their concealed-carry to your American wedding?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 01:58 PM)

Benbot, I was streaming the PS4 version of Starlink

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 01:25 PM)

Ergo their reporting will have its own slant on the facts as they choose, not the most neutral way possible.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 01:24 PM)

I find it sad to realize that the prestigious New York Times which I trusted a lot as a kid in fact has its own editorial agenda.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:20 PM)

The end result is NOT that stupid bullshit gets equal coverage as reasonable arguments. That would be problematic in itself (the "false balance" bias), but the provlem is that the controversial stupid bullshit gets MORE coverage than the reasonable arguments.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:17 PM)

The media doesn't want to miss the opportunity to report on a controversy, and as a consequence makes sure that the controversial statements reach an audience.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:17 PM)

Because they realized that saying controversial shit is guaranteed to get coverage.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:16 PM)

It's the same here in Germany. Our right-wing moron party is still a political minority, yet they succeed in driving the topics the media keeps reporting.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:15 PM)

The main problem was that Trump was banking on controversy, and the media was reporting controversy because it gave them ratings.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:15 PM)

"Fairness" was not the media's main problem.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 October 2018 - 11:40 AM)

Holy fish! Second life is still a thing?!?!

@  Benbot : (20 October 2018 - 08:32 AM)

What were you streaming, Silverclaw?

@  Shrug : (20 October 2018 - 05:28 AM)

Russian interference should have been fighting an uphill battle, but as far as I'm concerned we gave them a head start.

@  Shrug : (20 October 2018 - 05:23 AM)

I disagree with Hillary being a good choice to run against Trump. Plenty of mixed feelings about her long before 2016 within our own party. When the DNC has to rig it's own primaries to get their chosen candidate running, maybe you shouldn't expect an easy landslide at the actual election.

@  Pennpenn : (20 October 2018 - 05:20 AM)

It would have also helped if the US was also an actualy democracy where the candidate who gets the most votes wins, but hey.

@  Rycochet : (20 October 2018 - 04:42 AM)

You helped destroy western democracy, but hey, at least no-one can accuse you of bias... Oh wait, they did, still do, and are going to keep doing so as long as you report facts.

@  Rycochet : (20 October 2018 - 04:39 AM)

Hillary was a good choice to run against Trump, the big problem was the media crawling all over themselves to try and push the idea of fairness, and threw her under the bus to do so. Any hint of impropriety was treated as being exactly the same as actual proven criminal acts by Trump in order to avoid being seen as biased... and at the end of it all, he turned around and bit them for doing so because that's who he is.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:37 AM)

Many right-wingers are using its name as part of our version of the term "libtards": "Left-green filthy".

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:35 AM)

It's the only of the "established" parties (it's almost 40 years old at this point) that has remained true to its principles.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:34 AM)

Meanwhile, some uplifting news from Germany: While our big parties are rapidly losing voters, and our new "we're not really extreme" right-wing party is gaining voters, there is one other party that is scoring massive points, both in polls and the recent Bavarian state election: The Green Party.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:33 AM)

I still think having Hillary run against Drumpf was a bad choice.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 03:32 AM)

Well on the bright side, we know more people voted for HIllary than the cheeto.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:31 AM)

I guess many a prepper might have also voted for the person most likely to bring about the end of society they are waiting for.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:28 AM)

Now let that sink in, and then think about how many people voted for Agent Orange.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:27 AM)

Elected officials often represent how the voters either view themselves, or how they would like to be.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 12:21 AM)

Well I had 8 people watching my stream at one time tonight.. I call that a success...

@  Telly : (19 October 2018 - 11:08 PM)

@  MEDdMI : (19 October 2018 - 10:02 PM)

Unless it's the main cast of Persona 5.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 October 2018 - 10:02 PM)

I realize there is a certain irony in my vocabulary selection there.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 October 2018 - 10:01 PM)

People who admire public thieves and tricksters are.....sad.

@  Pennpenn : (19 October 2018 - 07:04 PM)

Ah damn it, need to go get some new headphones.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 October 2018 - 06:21 PM)

Power was out for most of the day, and now a boil water advisory. Been a great day so far...

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2018 - 05:31 PM)

Bottom line, he reminds them alternatively of all the con men they grew up with watching on television (i.e. televangelists) or their favorite character from the Bible (i.e. Old Testament God).

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2018 - 05:30 PM)

Bill Maher gave an excellent explanation for why the Religious Right loves Trump so much.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 October 2018 - 05:02 PM)

"NOOOO said the man in washington! It's belongs to the poor!"... oh boy was he wrong.

@  Paladin : (19 October 2018 - 04:34 PM)

see also Andrew Ryan

@  RichardT1977 : (19 October 2018 - 03:18 PM)

Also, "Big Father" has almost all the benefits of "Big Brother", but with none of the drawbacks.

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 October 2018 - 02:22 PM)

I'd go with "moron", personally.

Photo
- - - - -

The Transformers Seeds Of Deception all-including thread!

2D Art

57 replies to this topic

#21 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:46 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents act 3 of Wrath Of The Ages #5.

(Also check out  Act 2, Megatron's Attack which we were not able to advertise here)

At the bottom of the Mining Shaft, the tide begins to turn: as Megatron batters the horribly mutated Grimlock, Blaster's plan comes to fruition. From defeat, comes freedom for the enslaved Autobots! But will even Ultra Magnus and Springer be enough against the endless army of Aerial Extermination Troopers?
On Quintessa, Flash escapes the Quintessons, dodging the Sharkticons as well--and sees a sudden glimmer of hope, as he realizes that there IS a way to return to Cybertron.
On the Manganese Mountains, Ratbat attempts to exterminate the remaining Wreckers, but someone makes an unexpected return!

wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_7_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_8_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_9_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_10_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_11_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_12_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_13_by_tf_seed

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Al, Hedge, Esther Pimentel.

Bonus: character study by Masarujasu for the in-the-making Act 4 of the SoD: Starscream chapter.

war_within_starscream_study_for_cover_by

#22 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

Wrath Of The Ages #5 - Final act: return of the Autobot hero!

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the final act of Wrath Of The Ages #5.

As Perceptor initiates his attempt at defeating a whole army of A.E. Troopers, thr Turbomasters find a way to reach planet Quintessa and take back someone...but who will come through the dimensional gateway?
Meanwnhile, Megatron battles the Hybrid Grimlock at the bottom of the Mining Shaft, and Ultra Magnus begins to suspect the truth about the resurrected warrior!

wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_14_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_15_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_16_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_17_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_18_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_19_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_20_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_21_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_22_by_tf_seed

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Esther Pimentel, Nicodemus Rexx, Ria, Zerob.

#23 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:35 PM

Wrath Of The Ages #5 is available for download or online browsing in collected PDF edition.

#24 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:01 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the first act of Wrath Of The Ages #6.

On Quintessa, Turbomaster Flash finds a way to return home... but will this bring another invading army on Cybertron, spelling further disaster for an already doomed planet?
On Cybertron, Soundwave sends the Aerial Extermination Troopers in support of Megatron, but Broadside enters the fray...taking the whole Wrecker roster to the battleground!

wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_1_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_2_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_3_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_4_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_5_by_tf_seeds  

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Nicodemus Rexx.

#25 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:01 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents Short Story: Leader.

Optimus Prime, Jazz and Grimlock prepare for the opening act of The War Within: The Dark Ages: with Megatron preparing to activate the Space Bridge Prototype, shall Optimus Prime face him alone?.

the_transformers___leader_by_tf_seedsofd

By Daniele Spezzani, Nate Hammond.

Bonus: a Grimlock-color-scheme-only version of panels 2-4 from page 3 of Wrath Of The Ages #5.

the_wrath_of_grimlock___bonus_by_tf_seed

Based on the synopsis of the unreleased issues of The War Within: The Age Of Wrath, Transformers: Wrath Of The Ages is the unofficial conclusion of the Dreamwave miniseries by Simon Furman and Joe Ng that was halted at issue #3.

Wrath Of The Ages is part of the Transformers: Seeds Of Deception continuity a fanproject which was conceived as an expansion of The War Within and a bridge between that universe and the -Ation series.

#26 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:49 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the conclusion of A Tale of Two City-Bots.

Trypticon's final evolution, the birth of Metroplex, the destiny of Nebulos, the secret of the Decepticon Siege Mode Bunkers, the arrival of Scamper and Six-Gun, Slammer's robot mode: a bonanza of robotic titans, hybrid technologies, age-spanning events, star-spanning battles.
In a nutshell, pure Transformers epic!

a_tales_of_two_city_bots___page_4_by_tf_ a_tales_of_two_city_bots___page_5_by_tf_ a_tales_of_two_city_bots___page_6_by_tf_

By Jeremy Tiongson, Zerob, Eman B. Zubia, Caroline Richard.

#27 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the second act of Wrath Of The Ages #6.

Optimus Prime is back, and ready to lead the Autobots against the Decepticons!
Megatron is cornering the Hybrid Grimlock/Seeker, but Ultra Magnus won't sit idly to watch-- and neither will the Quintessons, as they realize that their plan is now seriously threatened by the new players in the game.
Back on Cybertron, Flash is not out of the woods yet-- but will his call for help be answered by a Turbormaster...or by Spinister and Carnivac?

wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_9_by_tf_seeds

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Hedge, Zerob[/url, Nicodemus Rexx, [url=http://gwydion1982.deviantart.com]Simone Daraghiati.

#28 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:17 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the third act of Wrath Of The Ages #6.

wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_12_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_13_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_14_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_15_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_16_by_tf_seed

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Eleonora, Nicodemus Rexx,, Zerob, Brandy Dixon, OrangeFigure.

Also don't miss these art bonus updates on our blog:
A Sentry for Starscream – A combined mode for Blaster and his Cassettes
Works from the "Top Heavy" comic artist

#29 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:09 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents

the Bios and Tech Files for Scamper, Slammer and Six-Guns, the three Curators of Metroplex.

The secrets of the so-called Metroplex Team are finally out: does Six-Guns have an actual alt mode? What is a Transmogrification Drive? Can Slammer trasform into a robot? What are a SixCar, a SixTank and a SixWing?
Metroplex alone is a a wonder by himself: a Transformer large enough to turn into a city that can host other Cybertronians. How advanced and complex must be the technology behind his existence? And what sort of effect does it have on those that are bound to live within the boundaries of Metroplex' world-like body?

sod_scamper___robot_mode_by_tf_seedsofde  sod_slammer___transformation_by_tf_seeds  sod_slammer___sixtank_mode_by_tf_seedsof
sod_scamper___sixcar_mode_by_tf_seedsofd  sod_slammer___six_wing_mode_by_tf_seedso

Art by Joe Teanby.

#30 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:55 AM

Action Master Axer's alt-mode

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the Obscure G1 Transformers art gallery, starting with the character studies for Action Master Axer.

Before becoming an Action Masters, Axer had a Cybertronian alt-mode, revealed here for the first time!
And how did his transformable motorbike look like, before being reformated as a Earth vehicle?

g1___sod___axer_by_m3gr1ml0ck-d93ce9j.jp

Check out the commentary section with hints of the online comic that will feature Axer and Metroplex!

By Gianluca Gamba, Navtej Heer, Franco Villa.

#31 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:10 PM

Coming soon.

starscream___act_iv___preview_by_tf_seed

#32 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the cover of A Tale of Two City-Bots.

It's the weight of the world for Metroplex, in a tribute to Guido Guidi's artwork for the <b>Armada</b> comics!

a_tales_of_two_city_bots___cover_by_tf_s

By Speedy.

Edited by M3Gr1ml0ck, 18 August 2015 - 04:12 AM.

#33 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:17 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents A Tale of Two City-Bots in PDF format.

The whole SoD Metroplex saga is now collected in one easy-to-download PDF file, featuring a Spotlight-themed intro and bonus art for Full-Tilt, Brunt, Scamper, Slammer and Six-Gun.

Long before the Civil War. Before the Golden Age.
Even before the Prime Dynasty...there were the Lawless Times.
An age without rules, where only the strong and the ruthless would thrive.
An age where creatures undreamed of walked the scarred, tormented surface of Cybertron.
Monsters, giants, celestials, abominations... and Titans.
One of them was bound to survive the end of that age of wonders, and cross the eons to the present day. He would come to be known as...
METROPLEX!

pdf___metroplex___a_tales_of_two_city_bo

Edited by M3Gr1ml0ck, 23 August 2015 - 08:18 AM.

#34 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:47 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents act IV of Starscream: "The Gladiator".

09___starscream___page_13_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_14_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_15_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_16_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_17_by_tf_seedsofd

Starscream has climbed the social ladder, becoming a very popular Cybertronian officer of law: everybody appreciates him, his teammates would die for him, and every corrupted businessmech on Cybertron wants to make deal with him.
For Starscream, of course, this is NOT ENOUGH!
Witness as Starscreams steps in the path of the Gladiator, and begins to worm his way inside the Underground Movement and the Gladiatorial Arenas...until the day Civil War erupts, and his true nemesis is revealed!

Art by Masarujasu.

#35 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:54 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents an all-Decepticon triple feature!

1. Cover "Dark Apotheosis" of SoD: Trannis, featuring Megatron.
2. Cover "Into The Arena" of SoD: Starscream.
3. Swindle's "War Within" model sheet.

trannis___cover_c___dark_apotheosis_by_t 09___starscream___act_iv_cover___into_th sod_swindle___war_within_model_sheet_by_

By Masarujasu, Zeron.

#36 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents act III of Starscream: "ATLEA".

It's the beginning of the Golden Age! Young Starscream is back on Cybertron, as a respected member of the Anti-Technoabuse Law Enforcement Agency. Really? Is he truly standing for the rights of other mechs?
Featuring G2 Snipe, Technobot Lightspeed, Aerialbot Skydive, Triggercon Windsweeper and some unexpected G2 foes, this act is more than meets the eye!

09___starscream___page_08_by_tf_seedsofd09___starscream___page_09_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_10_by_tf_seedsofd09___starscream___page_11_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_12_by_tf_seedsofd 09___starscream___page_13_by_tf_seedsofd

Also featured, industrial businessmechs Ratbat and Scorponok, plus some RotorForce and Laser Rod bots!

Art by Lee Ji Hyun, Sin-nos.

#37 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:07 PM

SoD Shockwave/Soundwave: the Omega Battle!

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents pages 16-18 of SoD Shockwave/Soundwave.

It's the Omega Battle!

06_shockwave_soundwave_page_16_by_tf_see 06_shockwave_soundwave_page_17_by_tf_see 06_shockwave_soundwave_page_18_by_tf_see

It's the very beggining of the Civil War! With Omega Supreme taken out of the equation by a two-pronged assault, the Omega Sentinels cannot rise to defend the Cybertronian Citistates against the overwhelming Decepticon Insurgence!

Art by Zerob, Tomoko.

Edited by M3Gr1ml0ck, 18 December 2015 - 05:09 PM.

#38 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:37 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the end Wrath Of The Ages #6.

It's now or never! What is happening to Grimlock? Will the damaged Optimus Prime manage to withstand the fury of Megatron? Will Flash' race be doomed by the hands of Carnivac and Spinister? And what can stop the unstoppable Aerial Extermination Drones?
Everything comes crashing together in the great finale!

wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_17_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_18_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_18b_by_tf_see wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_19_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_20_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_21_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_22_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_23_by_tf_seed

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Nicodemus Rexx, Esther Pimentel, Zerob, Hedge, OGE, Lauren Mays.

#39 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

Seeds Of Deception presents Differentiation (Act 2): Manipulation.

Ratbat is back in style, continuing to develop the untold events of The Future is -Ation.
With Megatron out of the game, The mind-controlling, energon-sucking diminutive Decepticon is ready to ignite his own plans for the control of Earth...starting with the manipulation of the elite soldiers of an unnamed special forces unit that came to investigate the site of the battle against the Reapers.
Is this the return of the Carwash of Doom? (Just kidding!)

differentiation___act_1___page_4_by_tf_s  differentiation___act_1___page_5_by_tf_s  differentiation___act_1___page_6_by_tf_s

Bonus art: Captain Ackles and Colonel Williamson.

ation_captainackles_by_tf_seedsofdecepti ation_colonel_williamson_facsimile_by_tf

Art by Alejkito , Lizolb

#40 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:32 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents pages 16-18 of SoD Shockwave/Soundwave.

The lives of Shockwave and Soundwave take an all different turn, as they fail/succeed to accomplish their main goals. And untold events of Omega Supreme's brush with death are revealed for the first time.

06_shockwave_soundwave_page_19_by_tf_see 06_shockwave_soundwave_page_20_by_tf_see

Art by Zerob.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users