Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Pennpenn : (21 October 2018 - 03:28 AM)

Up to and including the fact that certain alternate modes could end up being classified as "surplus to requirements" and systematically murdered.

@  Pennpenn : (21 October 2018 - 03:26 AM)

And in IDW comics where it is/was literally a form of apartheid where your alternate mode pretty much dictated how you were treated by society, what jobs you could pursue, pretty much everything.

@  Waspinator : (21 October 2018 - 02:24 AM)

We do get hints of that from time to time in Transformers, with stuff like some jets acting smug towards cars and whatnot.

@  RichardT1977 : (20 October 2018 - 08:10 PM)

"No shotgun of Mine is going to marry a rocket launcher" sounds like something that Targetmasters (or WFC Siege Micromasters) might say...

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 08:06 PM)

The characters are actually kinda nice. Sure a bunch of them are from New Jersey, but you get a few aliens too.. But if you do that, you might want to go digital delux verisons.

@  Xellos : (20 October 2018 - 06:38 PM)

My only issue is that the aside from Fox, the looks of the characters are kinda bland. If anything, I'll at least get it on Black Friday, as they almost always have deals on the toys to life stuff.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 06:07 PM)

Well I can tell you, if you are going physical version because you want the toys. The Switch version has the best Ship mount as you just slide the joycons into it. The PS4 ship mount is wired. The game itself is very good in my opionion. In some ways it starts to turn into an RTS without being an RTS. You've got to start focus on keeping your planets from being taken back over. It has a LOT to do. It does have some repitive missions, because well, trying to let you level up all pilots and ships and such. The switch version -ALSO- has starfox only missions and the characters are incorporated into the story.

@  Xellos : (20 October 2018 - 06:03 PM)

How is Starlink anyways? Been thinking of getting the Switch version for StarFox, which is quite unusal for me, as I almost always pick the PS4 versions (favorite controller and I already have so many Trophys on it).

@  Waspinator : (20 October 2018 - 05:42 PM)

No shotgun of mine is going to marry a rocket launcher!

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 October 2018 - 05:22 PM)

Should they be allowed to marry outside of their own caliber?

@  Waspinator : (20 October 2018 - 05:18 PM)

I'm conflicted on the subject of marriage rights for shotguns.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 03:24 PM)

You say, "Damn it, what do you think this is, a shotgun wedding?"

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 03:23 PM)

What do you do if someone wants to bring their concealed-carry to your American wedding?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 01:58 PM)

Benbot, I was streaming the PS4 version of Starlink

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 01:25 PM)

Ergo their reporting will have its own slant on the facts as they choose, not the most neutral way possible.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 October 2018 - 01:24 PM)

I find it sad to realize that the prestigious New York Times which I trusted a lot as a kid in fact has its own editorial agenda.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:20 PM)

The end result is NOT that stupid bullshit gets equal coverage as reasonable arguments. That would be problematic in itself (the "false balance" bias), but the provlem is that the controversial stupid bullshit gets MORE coverage than the reasonable arguments.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:17 PM)

The media doesn't want to miss the opportunity to report on a controversy, and as a consequence makes sure that the controversial statements reach an audience.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:17 PM)

Because they realized that saying controversial shit is guaranteed to get coverage.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:16 PM)

It's the same here in Germany. Our right-wing moron party is still a political minority, yet they succeed in driving the topics the media keeps reporting.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:15 PM)

The main problem was that Trump was banking on controversy, and the media was reporting controversy because it gave them ratings.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 01:15 PM)

"Fairness" was not the media's main problem.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 October 2018 - 11:40 AM)

Holy fish! Second life is still a thing?!?!

@  Benbot : (20 October 2018 - 08:32 AM)

What were you streaming, Silverclaw?

@  Shrug : (20 October 2018 - 05:28 AM)

Russian interference should have been fighting an uphill battle, but as far as I'm concerned we gave them a head start.

@  Shrug : (20 October 2018 - 05:23 AM)

I disagree with Hillary being a good choice to run against Trump. Plenty of mixed feelings about her long before 2016 within our own party. When the DNC has to rig it's own primaries to get their chosen candidate running, maybe you shouldn't expect an easy landslide at the actual election.

@  Pennpenn : (20 October 2018 - 05:20 AM)

It would have also helped if the US was also an actualy democracy where the candidate who gets the most votes wins, but hey.

@  Rycochet : (20 October 2018 - 04:42 AM)

You helped destroy western democracy, but hey, at least no-one can accuse you of bias... Oh wait, they did, still do, and are going to keep doing so as long as you report facts.

@  Rycochet : (20 October 2018 - 04:39 AM)

Hillary was a good choice to run against Trump, the big problem was the media crawling all over themselves to try and push the idea of fairness, and threw her under the bus to do so. Any hint of impropriety was treated as being exactly the same as actual proven criminal acts by Trump in order to avoid being seen as biased... and at the end of it all, he turned around and bit them for doing so because that's who he is.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:37 AM)

Many right-wingers are using its name as part of our version of the term "libtards": "Left-green filthy".

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:35 AM)

It's the only of the "established" parties (it's almost 40 years old at this point) that has remained true to its principles.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:34 AM)

Meanwhile, some uplifting news from Germany: While our big parties are rapidly losing voters, and our new "we're not really extreme" right-wing party is gaining voters, there is one other party that is scoring massive points, both in polls and the recent Bavarian state election: The Green Party.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:33 AM)

I still think having Hillary run against Drumpf was a bad choice.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 03:32 AM)

Well on the bright side, we know more people voted for HIllary than the cheeto.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:31 AM)

I guess many a prepper might have also voted for the person most likely to bring about the end of society they are waiting for.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:28 AM)

Now let that sink in, and then think about how many people voted for Agent Orange.

@  Nevermore : (20 October 2018 - 03:27 AM)

Elected officials often represent how the voters either view themselves, or how they would like to be.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 October 2018 - 12:21 AM)

Well I had 8 people watching my stream at one time tonight.. I call that a success...

@  Telly : (19 October 2018 - 11:08 PM)

@  MEDdMI : (19 October 2018 - 10:02 PM)

Unless it's the main cast of Persona 5.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 October 2018 - 10:02 PM)

I realize there is a certain irony in my vocabulary selection there.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 October 2018 - 10:01 PM)

People who admire public thieves and tricksters are.....sad.

@  Pennpenn : (19 October 2018 - 07:04 PM)

Ah damn it, need to go get some new headphones.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 October 2018 - 06:21 PM)

Power was out for most of the day, and now a boil water advisory. Been a great day so far...

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2018 - 05:31 PM)

Bottom line, he reminds them alternatively of all the con men they grew up with watching on television (i.e. televangelists) or their favorite character from the Bible (i.e. Old Testament God).

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2018 - 05:30 PM)

Bill Maher gave an excellent explanation for why the Religious Right loves Trump so much.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 October 2018 - 05:02 PM)

"NOOOO said the man in washington! It's belongs to the poor!"... oh boy was he wrong.

@  Paladin : (19 October 2018 - 04:34 PM)

see also Andrew Ryan

@  RichardT1977 : (19 October 2018 - 03:18 PM)

Also, "Big Father" has almost all the benefits of "Big Brother", but with none of the drawbacks.

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 October 2018 - 02:22 PM)

I'd go with "moron", personally.

Photo
- - - - -

The Transformers Seeds Of Deception all-including thread!

2D Art

57 replies to this topic

#1 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

Starting today, the Seeds Of Deception updates will be featured exclusively in this thread!

Continuing from here, here goes The Once and Future King!

sod_theonceandfutureking_eng_by_tf_seeds

Edited by Cheetimus Primal, 02 March 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#2 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Differentiation (act 1): Temptation

Seeds Of Deception presents Differentiation (Act 1): Temptation.

On the wake of Devastation, something is going to change in this universe.
It's Megatron versus the Reapers (again). Also: Astrotrain makes a deal with a diminutive robotic devil!

#3 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Terrorcon Hunt G1 style cover: Hun-Grrr versus Scattersot

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the G1 Style "Hun-Grrr versus Scattershot" cover for Special Story: Terrorcon Hunt.

Linert by Joe Teanby. Colors by Chris Ludwig.

Check out the stories so far to see what these not-yet-Decepticons are up to, read the notes to the cover for more details about the plot and, if you are an artist, join us to continue the saga!

More stories at the the Transformers fancomics blog for: Seeds of Deception, Lost Seasons, Unknown Soldier (and more).

#4 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Terrorcon Hunt: SinnerTwin versus Nosecone

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the SinnerTwin chapter for Special Story: Terrorcon Hunt.

Lineart by Joe Teanby. Colors by Jason Nangle.

Check out the stories so far to see what these not-yet-Decepticons are up to, read the notes to the cover for more details about the plot and, if you are an artist, join us to continue the saga!

More stories at the the Transformers fancomics blog for: Seeds of Deception, Lost Seasons, Unknown Soldier (and more).

#5 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents a new Earth mode for Road Rocket, who is now ready to enter the The Future Is -Ation saga!

ation_roadrocket___earthmode_by_tf_seeds

Road Rocket – a Generation 2 character, more or less – won’t be alone in the series…in more than one sense, if you get our drift! No pun intended.

#6 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the Hun-Grrr chapter for Special Story: Terrorcon Hunt.

terrorcon_hunt___act_5___hun_grrr___p01_ terrorcon_hunt___act_5___hun_grrr___p02_ terrorcon_hunt___act_5___hun_grrr___p03_

Art by Redshriek.

#7 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:30 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents a partner for Road Rocket: it's Headmaster Fabian Heurtaux, a new human character for The Future Is -Ation saga!

ation_roadrocket_headmaster_fabianheurta ation_roadrocket_headmmaster_blueprints_

As a tribute to Simon Furman's and EJ Su's work, Fabian/Road Rocket will help us explore the relationship between a short-lived organic being and an alien robot whose lifespan extends to million of years.
Lifestyles, values and psychologies will clash and merge as the duo joins Jimmy/Override, Hunter/Sunstreaker, Verity/????? and ?????/Hound.

Seeds Of Deception is also on Facebook and Wordpress.

#8 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

The talent search begins again, as we look for color artist for Wrath Of The Ages #6, the final chapter of the miniseries. As a preview, the lineart of page 16, featuring the big guns. Can you name all of them?
wrath_of_the_ages_6___page_15___lineart_

Also, a friend project makes its debut. It's Animated: The Menace Of the Car Electrician (act 1), featuring the usual big G1 tribute!
animated___menace_of_the_car_electrician

#9 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the War Within Protectobots model sheets.

Based on their War Within: The Dark Ages apparition, as originally designed by Don Figueroa, these Protectobots model sheets were done in the same style of the art showcased in Transformers: The Ark - A Complete Compendium Of Transformers Animation Models Book.

The notes to each character feature a link to the original file, which includes bonus such as front/rear view, weapons, updated references to the Protectobot G1 toys and detailed notes about the creation process.

Edited by M3Gr1ml0ck, 11 February 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#10 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Trannis: the core of the Seeds of Deception plan

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents pages 11-12 of Trannis.

As Trannis' propaganda begins to spread throughout Cybertron, the most unthinkable Transformers characters are reached and affected by it. Whose lives will be forever changed? How will this fit with Trannis' plan and personality? And where will all this lead to?

the_transformers___trannis___page_11_by_ the_transformers___trannis___page_12_by_

Each page features credits, behind-the-scenes notes and a link to the previous and following page! Check them out and find out that there's more than meets the eye to this project!

#11 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Seeds Of Deception presents Combination (act 2): Dreams.

Hunter O'Nion. Sunstreaker. Ratchet.
What happened right after Maximum Dinobots, before the splitting of the timelines caused by the Magnificent Saga?

In The Future is -Ation, just as Differentiation is about the fate of the Earth-bound Decepticons right after Devastation, Combination chronicles the deeds of the Earth-based Autobot right after the end of Maximum Dinobots!

combination___act_2___page_5_by_tf_seeds combination___act_2___page_6_by_tf_seeds

Special bonus:

art_for_pion_rex___sod_version_by_tf_see

Check the Seeds Of Deception blog for more details, more comics, more fanprojects!

#12 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Seeds Of Deception presents Cover B of the Trannis chapter: "Manifest Destiny".

trannis___cover_b___manifest_destiny_by_

Check the Seeds Of Deception blog for more details, more comics, more fanprojects!

#13 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

Trannis: the Magnus correlation

Seeds Of Deception presents pages 13-
14 of the Trannis chapter.

the_transformers___trannis___page_13_by_ the_transformers___trannis___page_14_by_

#14 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

Seeds Of Deception presents Ratbat: the full comic in PDF.

cover_the_predator_within_by_tf_seedsofd

With a new version of the cover, available on Deviant Art as well, the origins of the sinister character seen in War Within: The Dark Ages are now revealed!
Once a greedy industry chieftain, Ratbat was more than met the eye (or the optic sensor), as his business attitude was just a screen to hide his savage, primitive self!
When he realized that Sentinel Prime and the enlightened Cybertronian government could not be cheated or forced to let Ratbat recklessly exploit the natural resources of the planet, the wealthy mechanoid turned to the dark side of the society... the Underground Movement!
Featuring Bomb-Burst, the Mayhem Attack Squad, the Battlechargers, the Triggercons, the Deluxe Insecticons, Starscream, Grimlock, Megatron, Springer and the Wreckers, this is a tale of fall and resurrection that spans from the Golden Age to the Civil War!

Continuity notes, behind-the-scenes details and links to other comics are available on the Deviant Art version (each page features a Comment Section with credits and exhaustive commentary by the creators).

#15 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the gathering chapter for Special Story: Terrorcon Hunt.

terrorcon_hunt___act_6___the_gathering__ terrorcon_hunt___act_6___the_gathering__ terrorcon_hunt___act_6___the_gathering__

They are finally gathered all together!
For the sake of search engines, they are...
Terrorcons: Hun-Grrr, RipperSnapper, CutThroat, SinnerTwin, Blot.
Technobots: Scattershot, Lightspeed, Strafe, Afterburner, Nosecone.

But the mystery of the Hunt is still unsolved: will the Techobots be able to merge their skills and knowledge to find an answer, even without merging into Computron?

Art by Thomas Sjöström.

#16 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents a tale from The Evil That Mechs Do.

Before the Civil War, before the Golden Age and the Liberation Epoch of Sentinel Prime, before the Interregnum of Omega Supreme...
...there was the Reign of Nova Prime.
Supported by his twisted counsellor Jhiaxus and the nationalists Cyclonus and Grindcore, surrounded by enigmatic characters such as Galvatron, Nova Prime carried on an Expansion Campaign aimed at conquering and reformatting the whole galaxy.

Chronicled here for the first time, the events of that era were hidden behind a carefully crafted propaganda of enlightened civilization purposes.
A collection of lies, twisted facts and perverted truths, known as Transmissions.

transmissions_001_by_tf_seedsofdeception

By Milad Taleghani.

#17 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

Seeds Of Deception presents cover A of Differentiation (Act 1): Temptation.

It's Megatron versus the Reapers (again).

differentiation___cover_a_by_tf_seedsofd

#18 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the last 5 pages of Wrath Of The Ages #4.

Blaster faces Megatron's full might, revealing his own ace up the sleeve: it's fancy Quintesson upgrades versus sheer military might.
The identity of the brute that attacked Shockwave is revealed.
And the Wreckers make their comeback!

wrath_of_the_ages_4___page_18_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_4___page_19_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_4___page_20_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_4___page_21_by_tf_seed wrath_of_the_ages_4___page_22_by_tf_seed

The notorious character who resurfaced in the last page of issue #4 is also featured in the cover of Wrath Of The ages #5.

wrath_of_the_ages_5___grimseeker_cover_b

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Hedge, Seb, Chris Ludwig.

Edited by M3Gr1ml0ck, 14 July 2014 - 06:17 AM.

#19 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents the cover for Ebony Dawn.

One of the first "spin off" projects for Seeds Of Deception, Ebony Dawn was based on the concept of the never-seen-around threat of the Ebony Knights, mentioned by Simon Furman in his G2: Alignment novel.

special_story___ebony_dawn___cover_by_tf

The battle is referenced in page 13 of SoD: Sentinel Prime and in page 10 of SoD: Shockwave/Soundwave (where the attack of the Ebony Knight on Iacon is actually shown).

By Ibai Canales.

#20 M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck
  • Citizen
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception presents act 1 of Wrath Of The Ages #5.

It's the whys and wherefores of Grimlock's resurrection! Who wanted that, and why. But most of all--will the Decepticon army be able to withstand an overcharged and quite pissed-off Grimlock?

wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_1_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_2_by_tf_seeds wrath_of_the_ages_5___page_3_by_tf_seeds

Art by Daniele "danbrenus" Spezzani, Daria.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users