Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Verno : (11 July 2020 - 11:20 PM)

2021: :idea :rolleyes :p :D

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:20 PM)

Perfection. :thumbsup

@  Patch : (11 July 2020 - 06:17 PM)

My plans:  :hmm  2020:  :)

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:02 PM)

Our plans for 2020 were as amazing as Optimus Prime. But then 2020 came like Hot Rod.

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 05:50 PM)

Indeed....

@  Bass X0 : (11 July 2020 - 05:40 PM)

"He who dies with the most toys wins."

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:11 PM)

Hey you, get moving, it's not too far, you're looking good so come as you are. Hey you, you never know what you'll see, when it's through that door with the 73.

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:10 PM)

Hey you, get ready, get on your feet. Get into gear and hit the street.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 12:46 PM)

I recall number 73 (old british show) discussing the Transformers movie and had the presenters trying to transform a few figures, one argued his deflated beach ball was a Transformer too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 July 2020 - 08:03 AM)

And he's a big ball, but he's not the biggest ball of them all. (That'll be Pulse Unicron.)

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 07:37 AM)

Trypticon so scared my Primus figure he turned into a ball.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM)

King Nine, however, will not return.

@  Bass X0 : (09 July 2020 - 05:05 PM)

Bass_X0 will return after these messages ^^^

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 July 2020 - 03:37 PM)

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOOOOARRGH

@  -LittleAutob... : (09 July 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Okay?

@  Otaku : (09 July 2020 - 07:47 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Ah, but the series itself has pronounced "Bass" both ways. ;)  Oh, 90s English Capcom video game voice acting...

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 July 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Looking at my Titan Returns collection I can see they realised they didn't have to paint the Titan Masters after wave one, lazy bums.

@  Maruten : (08 July 2020 - 09:13 PM)

No, I'm going with "fish".

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 July 2020 - 04:19 PM)

He stated that it's in reference to the Mega Man character, so it follows the series' tradition of music names.

@  Cybersnark : (08 July 2020 - 03:59 PM)

The real question is if it's "bass" as in music or "bass" as in the fish.

@  Otaku : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Well, at least now I know how to pronounce @Bass X0 's screen name. ^^'  Rather, I think I'd just forgotten.  In my defense, it really does look like an emoticon or maybe just "decoration", which is what a lot of folks add to their screen names online.  Usually because someone has the name they really want. XD

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Extremely unimpressed with your idea that someone making a negative observation you don't like means they "got triggered."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (08 July 2020 - 11:16 AM)

You know somebody asked "And this would be in relation to... what exactly?"

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Its because someone got triggered over my random musings instead of just ignoring them. If I read one of your comments that is of no relevance or interest to me, I don't feel the need to say so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (08 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

All this over someone's username lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 08:34 AM)

Bazro.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (08 July 2020 - 06:34 AM)

It could be Bass 10-0

@  Nevermore : (08 July 2020 - 06:11 AM)

How do you pronounce yourself? "Bass Ex-O" or "Bass Ex-Zero"?

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 03:23 AM)

I did almost go with Vile Bass X0, because Vile is cool too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 July 2020 - 08:34 PM)

Bossk Saw

@  ▲ndrusi : (07 July 2020 - 04:16 PM)

Bass XD

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 03:43 PM)

And its not Bass XO, its Bass X0, as in Bass, X and Zero from the Mega Man series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:33 PM)

@Trpodeca :( :(

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:32 PM)

Thats what a gray rock is? Then I'm not one.

@  Trpodeca : (07 July 2020 - 02:12 PM)

Man I just learnt about what seemed like a really cool show, only to realize it was a dream and it dosen't really exist.

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 01:02 PM)

Just something I read that I wanted to share. I heard "gray rock" mentioned in a video, so I looked it up and that was the definition.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 July 2020 - 12:20 PM)

It's a fancy way of saying "Ignore annoying people".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (07 July 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Bass XO has a habit of pasting random drivel here as if doing so were profound.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 July 2020 - 11:30 AM)

And this would be in relation to... what exactly?

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 11:25 AM)

"One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a "gray rock," meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention. You don't show emotion, say anything interesting, or disclose any personal information"

@  Nevermore : (06 July 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Oh wow. Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee is awesome. His articulation is amazing.

@  -LittleAutob... : (06 July 2020 - 11:18 AM)

Oof-

@  Maximus Ambus : (05 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

I got Studio Series 39 Cogman yesterday and woke up to find he'd decapitated my titans returns figures.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 July 2020 - 10:19 PM)

If I had a sarcasm powered mouth.. ooohh waaaiiittt...

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 05:01 PM)

Heh

@  Bass X0 : (04 July 2020 - 02:56 PM)

"If I had sarcasm-powered legs, I'd do a happy dance...!"

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 July 2020 - 02:39 PM)

The real clones were the friends we made along the way.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 01:47 PM)

So the Emperor in episodes 1 through 6 was a clone?

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:47 AM)

(And the 0th anniversary of the last time I couldn't do math.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Today is the 24th anniversary of the day we fought off an alien invasion with the help of Will Smith.

* * * * * 3 votes

Everyday Is Peturday!

944 replies to this topic

#221 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

Tóg go bog é

• Citizen
  • 3103 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

New pic of Thumper chilling in his hammock:
IPB Image

Zip came today, so I have some pictures for Newsie to enjoy.

My little Micromaster, ZIP:
IPB Image
IPB Image
2 Timothy 3:16,17 - "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."

2 Timothy 1:9,10 - "God, who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel."

Acts 17:30,31 - "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead."

John 3:16,17 - "For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."

#222 newsy891

newsy891

Theater Dork in Residence

• Retired Staff
  • 9677 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 02 May 2007 - 12:21 AM

*ah hem*

TORTIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! icon-silverbolt.gif With all the auburn! And the biiig stripey tail!

More fanfic at Offscreen Fics - random archived bits of Transformers fic, with a side of Doctor Who
Sig and avatar art by Shum

RIP, Kevin "SolFire" Russell.
There is help, there is hope. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) in the US, or e-mail jo (at) samaritans (dot) org worldwide.

#223 Yellow Gears

Yellow Gears
  • Citizen
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:18 AM

Before

IPB Image

and after

IPB Image

IPB Image

Turtlebutt

IPB Image

IPB Image

#224 son of unicron

son of unicron
  • Citizen
  • 15291 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

^
' dont think for a moment that this screen will stop me from hurting you... '

kitties are so cute icon-fire.gif

#225 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

Professional procrastinator

• Citizen
  • 5474 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

here is a few pictures of my cat... Mayday, Aka Maynard, Aka the Mooch

My mother found him the weekend before I started my job at goodwill, he was just a newborn and her dogs where fighting over him. My grandparents and I took him in, Bottle-feeting him. We're surpised considering how small he was and how large he has become.

He isn't what you'd call a social cat... he'll only let you pet him for a little bit before he bites at you, and he hates being held. He's terrified of Dogs and especially of babies. Durring thunderstorms he will dissapear into the basement for hours only to pop back up again when its over. He doesn't even purr except when he's nuzzling alongside you when he thinks your asleep (and the one time he tried to smother me, but I digress).

He is also a mooch. He'll actually beg for scraps when I'm making my sammiches for work. One goofy idiosyncricy is he'll drink water out of the bathtub faucet. He's also got several 'favorite spots' around the house, the primary being a laundry bastket (you can see him laying in it), a position on the couch right in front of the door, and he loves to nuzzle into my grandfathers homemade fleace vikings blanket as well as my...errm.... spongebob blanket. (my mother got crazy making blankets and for some reason chose spongebob. Yeesh, watch one episode and she brands you for life).

Attached Thumbnails

• cat_1.JPG
  • cat_2.JPG
  • cat_3.JPG

spoilers are a stabbing weight upon my soul.... crushing it into a dark existential nothingness

#226 (Deactivated) Arsenal

(Deactivated) Arsenal
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:19 PM

Haven't posted in awhile.

IPB Image

Here's Boots, the fat king of the castle, he'll be 3 in June.

IPB Image

This is Kitty, she's not mine but she might as well be since her owner doesn't pay enough attention to her, I give her that and more.

IPB Image

One of the many strays that chills out in my place, her name is Ash.

IPB Image

One of the new littles ones, his name is Claudio in memory of his uncle who vanished one day.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Tiger being his usual self.

IPB Image

Caiman ignoring me.

IPB Image

One of the other littles ones, the smallest of the bunch, no name for this one.

IPB Image

This is the cat I have with FeLV I didn't want to put to sleep, this is the cage I built her along with a friend.

IPB Image

Here's close-up of Tifo, she looks very good for a cat with her condition, I'll be honest, it breaks my heart to see her in there but I don't want to lose her. icon-screamer.gif

#227 newsy891

newsy891

• Retired Staff
  • 9677 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:49 PM

The one with FeLV is mommacat? Do any of the bit-bits have it?

More fanfic at Offscreen Fics - random archived bits of Transformers fic, with a side of Doctor Who

There is help, there is hope. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) in the US, or e-mail jo (at) samaritans (dot) org worldwide.

#228 (Deactivated) Arsenal

(Deactivated) Arsenal
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE(newsy891 @ May 25 2007, 08:49 PM) View Post

The one with FeLV is mommacat? Do any of the bit-bits have it?

IPB Image

This is Mommacat, Tifo was a kitten that another cat from here had and then abandoned, we had her fixed before she could get pregnant.

#229 newsy891

newsy891

• Retired Staff
  • 9677 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:35 PM

Ohhh. I must have gotten them mixed up because I remember mommacat having gorgeous eyes and Tifo has gorgeous eyes too. icon-hotrod.gif

#230 (Deactivated) Arsenal

(Deactivated) Arsenal
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE(newsy891 @ May 26 2007, 11:35 PM) View Post

Ohhh. I must have gotten them mixed up because I remember mommacat having gorgeous eyes and Tifo has gorgeous eyes too. icon-hotrod.gif

Yea, you're confusing her with Tifa which is the mother of the other Tiger, Rocky and Caiman, she's a big bigger than Tifo but almost identical in every regard.

#231 Bass X0

Bass X0
  • Citizen
  • 44211 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:15 PM

My Shah Pei, taken just moments ago. Her name is Lucia.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCI0005.JPG

Edited by Bass X0, 04 June 2007 - 08:16 PM.

Just because you can't win doesn't mean you stop working.

#232 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

Tóg go bog é

• Citizen
  • 3103 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:41 PM

My new kitty, Suki. She's Thumper's best friend.
IPB Image

Caption: "What the.....?" icon-fire.gif
IPB Image
2 Timothy 3:16,17 - "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."

2 Timothy 1:9,10 - "God, who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel."

Acts 17:30,31 - "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead."

John 3:16,17 - "For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."

#233 Tyson

Tyson

(the crazy Tyson)

• Citizen
  • 5592 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:23 PM

Look into my EYES!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• P6110171.JPG

#234 (Deactivated) MP5

(Deactivated) MP5
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

His name is SPG.

IPB Image

#235 lordtaco

lordtaco

Roll that beautiful bean footage!

• Supporter
  • 2563 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:31 PM

This is the cat.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00357.jpg
  • DSC00751.jpg
  • DSC00840.jpg

Edited by lostorbit, 23 June 2007 - 12:31 PM.

#236 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 25528 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE(MP5 @ Jun 21 2007, 06:48 PM) View Post
His name is SPG.

IPB Image

String Propelled Grenade? icon-fire.gif

Earth is Kill because Santa.

#237 Yellow Gears

Yellow Gears
  • Citizen
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:44 AM

#238 ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot

Just another flesh creature

• Citizen
  • 273 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

#239 Hg Dragon

Hg Dragon

Eyelaser Ninja Pirate

• Citizen
  • 2696 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

So we're adopting a new family member tomorrow. My girlfriend has been pestering me for over a year now to get a pet. Well, we're moving in a couple of weeks and I've been spending a lot of time on the road lately. Last trip I made included a flight on Southwest Airlines. They have their own magazine which they like for the passengers to take with them. One of the articles in it was for a website that's full to the gills with disgustingly cute animals. One of the ones on the site is a little hedgehog, which she's always wanted. While at dinner, I decide to take her over to PetSmart so she can look at the birds and small fuzzies.

She got distracted at one point by the cat adoption area and one in particular. It was a white kitten, only a couple of months old. He has these slightly different shaded patches over each eye that extend back to his ears. She fell in love with the little guy and I told her she could have him after we moved in two weeks. The seeds were planted for a nice surprise for when I come home tomorrow with the kitten under my arm.

Well, on our way home she was just distraught that the little fella wouldn't be around then. She wanted to pick him up and take him home tonight. I told her that we would turn around and go back in and let them know that we were coming back to adopt him after our move. I knew, however, that there was no way we were leaving the store again without him. So I did what any man would do in the face of such a dilemma...

I caved.

So tomorrow, we go back and talk to the adoption person at the store and bring home our new roomy. He already has a name even. It's Van Gogh. The name is fitting for a couple of reasons. First, her sister has a cat named Rembrandt. And secondly, the kitten's profoundly deaf (deaf cat, Van Gogh's ear... you get the idea).

Pics to come as they're made available.

#240 Hg Dragon

Hg Dragon

Eyelaser Ninja Pirate

• Citizen
  • 2696 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

Ok, change of plans. we ended up with *2* cats because my girlfriend thought the lady was being a b**** and she felt sorry for another one there. Soooo, here they are.

Van Gogh:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

And introducing, Emma (who would only cooperate for one picture). Emma was previously owned by an elderly lady that went to a nursing home. The lady at PetSmart apparently only wirks during the day and didn't really want return to the store, even though there were two people there to adopt animals. The other family had a little girl who ended up crying because she was unable to get her kitty, which finally seemed to motivate the lady enough to make the arduous 15 minute trip to the store...
IPB Image

Don't mind the mess, we're still packing/cleaning for the move.

Edited by Hg Dragon, 17 July 2007 - 10:06 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users