Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Jenny : (11 November 2019 - 08:54 AM)

The toy's designed to look like Wipe-Out, anyway.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 08:14 AM)

Didn't they try to retcon that into a figure of speech because that connection went against everybody else's long-term plans?

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 November 2019 - 03:53 AM)

There's still some connection given Trypticon was created by Mortilus.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 12:12 AM)

Yeah that toy doesn't exactly look like Necrobot.

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 08:24 PM)

But.... it's just "Necro" not "Necrobot".

@  TheMightyMol... : (10 November 2019 - 05:10 PM)

But why does the God of Death need a giant space kaiju? Wait, never mind, answered my own question.

@  Maximus Ambus : (10 November 2019 - 02:15 PM)

Yowza I just realised Titans Trypticon comes with Necro AKA Censere AKA Mortilus.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

I... think the best equivalent would actually be the British "There is room for improvement".

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

There's always a sense of irony to it, but what the ratio between irony (you really failed) and straightworwardness (at least you achieved something) is depends on the situation and the speaker.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:12 PM)

The meaning can be both literal (you succeed on one level but fail on another), or it can be utterly ironic (you fail in every regard but the most technical; or even worse, "you really gave your best"), and anything in between.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:10 PM)

For example: A singer can hit the notes really well, but clearly isn't a native speaker and what little of the lyrics you can make out sounds nothing like what it's supposed to be.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 November 2019 - 01:06 PM)

The premise seems to be the mixing of technical and aesthetic technical qualities towards the overall success.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 November 2019 - 01:05 PM)

But both "hollow victory" and pyrrhic victory" are referring to having lost as much as you've gained. IE; a battle was won but both armies were destroyed. The town being seiged is victorious, but all the soldiers are still dead. Nevermore's concept is more "You did it, but it's so ugly we don't know if you actually succeeded".

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 11:35 AM)

Alternately, one could probably also call it a "hollow victory".

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 11:35 AM)

Example: In the Powerpuff Girls episode "Uh Oh Dynamo", the monster-of-the-day was a really tough, giant-size one that required the use of a really destructive mech to defeat it. While the monster was ultimately beaten, the city of Townsville was utterly trashed by the mech's weapons in the process. So, while the city was saved from the monster, it was harmed even worse by the mech that saved it, making the victory bittersweet.

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 11:32 AM)

@Nevermore, sounds to me like what one might call a "bittersweet victory". The goal was met, but at great cost or by disastrous result that call into question if the achieved goal could even be called a success.

@  Arvegtor : (10 November 2019 - 09:40 AM)

Seems to be close enough to "Pyrrhic victory"

@  NotVeryKnightly : (10 November 2019 - 09:37 AM)

What do you get from putting the German term through a translator?

@  wonko the sane? : (10 November 2019 - 08:57 AM)

That is a ridiculously interesting concept. But I don't think english has a singular term for what you're describing.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 08:28 AM)

Is there an English equivalent for what we Germans call "deductions in the B rating"? Context: Someone did something and suceeded on a technical level (as in, achieved the intended goal), but failed to some degree in the details, i.e. there was some collateral damage, or while a technical success, the end result is an aestetic failure. It can be used highly ironically, as in "barely achieved the intended goal, but failed so much in every aspect that's not purely technical that it might as well be considered an utter failure altogether." The German term is derived from the old judging syste in figure skating, which gave separate ratings for "technical merit" and "presentation", with the latter being the origin of the German term.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (10 November 2019 - 02:32 AM)

Huh. I did not know before today that "medieval" had an alternate spelling "mediaeval". Like "paleontology" and "palaeontology".

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 November 2019 - 04:15 PM)

'Beast Wars in underrated' the comment went. I exploded.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (09 November 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Absolutely.

@  wonko the sane? : (09 November 2019 - 02:14 PM)

So... you can look like a cop from the 70's AND a huge nerd at the same time?

@  PlutoniumBoss : (09 November 2019 - 02:09 PM)

I feel like the best way to carry the Switch would be an under-arm torso holster.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (09 November 2019 - 12:31 PM)

It's not. hell. If the 3DS zelda case just stretched a LITTLE more it would fit.

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 November 2019 - 03:38 AM)

I feel like the Switch Lite is a bit big to have hanging on your belt like that, but I don't take my Switch out with me often anyway.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (09 November 2019 - 01:13 AM)

I must be the only one who wants a switch lite case with a belt loop. o.O

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 November 2019 - 03:03 PM)

I'm gonna have "Chainsaw Buffet" and "Candy For the Cannibal" by Lordi playing in my head all night.

@  Maximus Ambus : (08 November 2019 - 12:36 PM)

Trick or treaters can only consent to cannibalism in Germania.

@  Sabrblade : (07 November 2019 - 12:12 PM)

Hey, if the trick or treaters can't take some loving insults, that's their problem.

@  Arazyr : (07 November 2019 - 11:39 AM)

Just make sure to put the leftovers in the fridge, so they don't get spoiled.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 November 2019 - 11:10 AM)

I love children... but I can never eat a whole one.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 November 2019 - 09:52 AM)

I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation.

@  Paladin : (07 November 2019 - 09:46 AM)

...you don't roast the trick or treaters, do you....

@  wonko the sane? : (07 November 2019 - 09:38 AM)

A cold beer, a warm fire, some smores and trick or treaters... Man, you got this life thing down.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 November 2019 - 09:37 AM)

That actually sounds pretty awesome.

@  MEDdMI : (07 November 2019 - 08:59 AM)

we'll move to the open garage if it's raining

@  MEDdMI : (07 November 2019 - 08:58 AM)

every Halloween since we got a house, TMM and I chill in the driveway with a fire bowl and roast things while handing out candy. It's pretty great.

@  Maximus Ambus : (07 November 2019 - 03:42 AM)

Peter Cullen voiced King Kong let that sink in.

@  TM2-Megatron : (06 November 2019 - 11:42 PM)

I've noticed that after a year or two, though, people with children will start getting into it for their kids

@  TM2-Megatron : (06 November 2019 - 11:41 PM)

I think a lot of the decline you see in Halloween is due to newcomers to Canada who don't really get it... I mean,there are only a handful of countries in the world that practice this particular oddity

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (06 November 2019 - 12:29 PM)

I recently attended a talk on Samhain and its associated mythology by a professor from Limerick.

@  Otaku : (06 November 2019 - 11:49 AM)

Trunk or Treats have become more popular because it is supposed to be safer, and even if it isn't, it just tends to be easier for the Trick-or-Treaters.

@  wonko the sane? : (06 November 2019 - 11:00 AM)

That's okay: between ever more extreme weather, ever more violent society, and general paranoia of parents: halloweens not doing to well out here either.

@  Anonymous X : (06 November 2019 - 09:30 AM)

We used to have Bonfire Night here in the UK as our thing instead of Halloween... It's withered away for the most part. Halloween used to be the strange American tradition you knew of from ET or various cartoons

@  TheMightyMol... : (06 November 2019 - 06:33 AM)

So that's why I never get invited anywhere.

@  Otaku : (05 November 2019 - 12:36 PM)

@Bass X0 Are we talking about the quality of the costumes or their subject matter?  The former is a natural result of cosplay growing less and less niche over the decades.  The latter isn't new; mass produced stuff is at least as old as you or I and are we sure no one dressed as a cowboy or astronaut or whatever in the 1950's?  Monsters weren't allowed at certain parties, strange as it sounds. XP

@  Benbot : (05 November 2019 - 12:23 PM)

is the quick reply broken for anyone else or is it just me?

@  Pinkcolliebot : (05 November 2019 - 11:30 AM)

Announcement! TF Roll Out Short Gotta Go Fast! Storyboard in the works! Green lit Real Soon.

Photo

Magic: the Gathering

212 replies to this topic

#61 Daith

Daith

My Nyah brings all the girls to the yard

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

Ok so I made a mistake. We still get an expansion break in November as Explorers of Ixalan is a 4 deck set with a bunch of dual sided tokens, life counters etc. It's just a full month of side releases

#62 kizudarake

kizudarake

Do you really think I'm always serious?

• Citizen
  • 3358 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:24 AM

I opened a pack of modern masters 2017 and pulled snapcaster mage and foil Liliana of the veil.
.mlh z vezs bizN bwzO wmz vS .ozrxvkS hznghrisX 2102 csg tmrifw pxfig z tmrwrlez gmvwrxxz izx z mr hvrw bvodziX dvsggzN
????
This message was written in a code where Z=A, Y=B, X=C and so on. I bear no responsibility, should you choose to translate it.

#63 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4732 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

http://magic.wizards...tion-2017-07-26

Everything I'd dreamed of and more.

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~Coco Chanel

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#64 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:01 AM

Well It's nice to see the Gatewatch dispersed, but was so happy Jace got messed with first. He's my least favorite of the 5 core color members. All I know of Planeswalkers in Ixalan coming next is Vraska is showing up looking a bit Piratish from what leaks I've seen..

Edited by Daith, 28 July 2017 - 03:03 AM.

#65 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

Dang it Wizards! I go and build a new cat tribal deck after all the fun new kitties released in the Amonkhet block came out as well as raiding my copious amounts of Leonin from the original Mirrodin block. Play testing it didn't exactly go my way but it held it's own for some time in my first play against someone. Anyways Wizards revealed today that the upcoming Commander decks this year are Tribal themed with one of them being Cat. So well cool. No big really I tend to skip these deck since they normally cost as much as buying a fat pack. But Wizards played their preview cards well in their article today.

Spoiler

They played me purrfectly.

Edited by Daith, 07 August 2017 - 02:19 PM.

• tec likes this

#66 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:36 PM

So after dabbling in Commander decks with the Cats, Dragons, and Cat Dragons, Ixalan has hit the Prerelease this last weekend and I'm pumped. While I didn't get many Legendary figures storywise in my cards I did pull together a decent Dinosaur tribal deck. I played it during the prerelease to little effect, partly to my lack of rest before the tournament and just my lack of interest of strategy most of the real tournament goers seem to get into. Really only won my first round out of 4.

2 wins, 6 losses. Not a great track record I know.

But for a three colored deck (RWG) it came out decent. I never just gave a game to anyone. During the tournament I had to supplement my Dinos with some Vampires, which gave me some good Lifelink to keep me in the game. Not only that I never really had mana issues with getting both Thaumatic Compass/ Spires of Orazca (both a good mana fetch, and later stall game card), and Growing Rites of Itlimoc/ Itlimoc, Cradle of the Sun ( an ok creature fetch Enchantment that transforms into a land that either gives you one green mana or one green mana for each creature I control!). Along with Unclaimed Territory which gives me any color I need when spent on a creature type I choose as it's laid down, I didn't have a hard time getting things on the table from my hand. I just had to get them in my hand. I also didn't have many 2 to 3 mana creatures which hurt a bit early on.

But during the tournament it was enough to get me down early on most matches. during the later matches I bought the two Planeswalker decks for later, which I believe I might buy another of the "Huatli, Dinosaur Knight" one to dismantle and add to my own deck. But the four packs inside got me enough dinos and other cards to bolster them to a better effect. Now once Grimlock comes tomorrow it'll be even more fun :D

Edited by Daith, 25 September 2017 - 07:37 PM.

#67 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

Professional procrastinator

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:52 AM

Hello, I am Autobubbs... and I am a relapsing MTG addict.

I got sucked in at the tail-end of the Phyrexia set...the local Anime shop had people playing, I got curious, and I started collecting and playing.  Did get a might out of hand at times, even after I gave up Heroclix.  Then, shortly after the 2013 set hit, the shop closed.  I didn't play or collect after that.  Kind of scared off over tales of how cut-throat the other venue in town was (really don't like it when I'm helpless).  SO for a while they just sat there, a ton of cards in plastic and fat-pack boxes, gathering dust.

About a month or so ago, my mom was able to bring my Niece and her brother over to visit, and I brought him downstairs to show off my new Tyripticon.  The only thing he was interested in was wither or not I'd give him my magic cards.  XD  Was going to pick through them, but then said 'we're going on a road trip', and I took him out to get his own starter.  Then I went digging through my stuff to find some things to support his stuff... did some digging at a mini-con, and even traded a lady for a ton of cards (well, not so much traded as she GAVE them to me).  But it was then that I started to get interested again.

So yeah... I started buying up packs from Shadows and Eldrich Moon.  The last set I participated in was the first Avacyn set.... and I still had all of my decks.  Figgured I'd get some of the new stuff, and mix it in with the old stuff, get my Vampire/Warewolf/Zombie/Ghost decks moving better (especially the zombie deck).  Wasn't aware that they changed the release format (instead of Year, 3 chapters in theme set, year... it was 2 theme sets), and those two sets had stopped production over a year XD.  Still, with what I got my decks did get a lot of improvement.

And now, Ixalan has been released.  The Azteck/Mayan, Fish people, Dinosaur, Pirate, and Vampire Conquistador set.  So far I've gotten 2 'Bundle packs' (because apparently 'fat pack' is offensive), the Dino-rider starter, and 5 boosters.  Cards of note which I( have pulled  are 2 Gishath's (after I bought one... XD ), and a Vishka.

I'm planning on building me a pirate deck compatible in both modern and free-play (and like the first time I've actually used a side-board.

Any other MTG fans out there?

spoilers are a stabbing weight upon my soul.... crushing it into a dark existential nothingness

#68 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 17331 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

Me an the wife had a big Magic Phase in grad school. There are still literally hundreds (possibly thousands) of cards hanging around in our basement that we havent played with in probably nine or ten years. Every time Ive been tempted to buy cards in the last decade I try to remember those unused boxes and pass.

Ixalan I think is gonna be the set that breaks that trend. Pirates. Dinosaurs and vampires! Plus I love the story feel of the treasure and double sided Legendary Land mechanics. It just looks to have a really neat feel.

-ZacWilliam, probably gonna buy a deck this weekend.

Edited by ZacWilliam1, 30 September 2017 - 08:04 AM.

Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#69 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:03 PM

If looking at the Planeswalker decks I'd go for the Hualti one over Jace. It's partially my hate towards blue, but flavor wise the Jace deck is full of  blue and green Merfolk and not much else.Though oddly it's not big on control relying on  the Jace card alone for that. Most of the planeswalker themed decks so far have come with unique fetch cards designed to either work with the specific planeswalker, or more commonly that specific planeswalker card in the deck. So getting Jace into your hand might not be too hard sometimes.

Hualti on the other hand is a straight up Red/ White Dino tribal deck with a few synergistic human tribe members and Hualti herself is a great Dino tribal deck addition.

Sadly those are the only pre-con decks available these days for the current set. The decks will come with 2 boosters each as well. If you've been out a long while it's pry a good way to get back in for the least amount of money.

Just sad that none of the pirates or conquistador vampires get a focus in the decks. I expect the Rivals of Ixalan decks will set them up. I imagine Vraska being the pirate captain will give us a Black green deck, although none of the current Ixalan pirates are Green. Vraska's color identity in Ixalan is oddly against the blue and red of all the other non black pirates.

Edited by Daith, 30 September 2017 - 01:00 PM.

#70 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

Just sad that none of the pirates or conquistador vampires get a focus in the decks. I expect the Rivals of Ixalan decks will set them up. I imagine Vraska being the pirate captain will give us a Black green deck, although none of the current Ixalan pirates are Green. Vraska's color identity in Ixalan is oddly against the blue and red of all the other non black pirates.

Currently working on a Black/Red Pirate deck... and Vraska is going to be in it.  Just going to have to abuse that treasure mechanic to get it to work.

that... or make a new deck that's Black/green.... with black focusing on pirates and green focusing on Instants, Enchantments, and Sorcery.

spoilers are a stabbing weight upon my soul.... crushing it into a dark existential nothingness

#71 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

Lol just realized this is a completely new thread. We had a thread below already guys. :D

That said don't get used to the two set blocks. They recently said that they will stay on a theme as long as they think a story needs to be there. So far two sets is the magic number but We don't know how long they plan on staying back on Dominaria after next springs set.

#72 tec

tec

classic

• Supporter
  • 31271 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:52 PM

Been an on again off again player since Ice Age/Chronicles 

All but one of my decks are old school type 1 fair (anything goes but nothing banned or restricted) 60 card only 20/40 land balanced type

2 red: both just different types of liquid fire most the creatures have haste and plenty of lighting

2 green: one big green nasty and the other token power

2 black: the discard game and the other Lifelinking

black/blue control gain control/bribery

White Life

and Dude you got beat by a girl deck: a crazy multi colored all girls themed deck that actually works very well

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#73 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

Lol just realized this is a completely new thread. We had a thread below already guys. :D

Sorry, did not realize that.

I just dislike how they had to majorly retcon for there to be any natives at all on Mirrodin, and how hard creative took a dump on poor Slobad and Glissa. The New Phyrexia/Mirrodin Pure thing being a marketing lie is obnoxious but nothing that unexpected or outrageous.

dovinbaan.jpg

padeemconsulofinnovation.jpg

What you talking about with New Phyrexia/Mirrodin pure?

#74 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:16 AM

If your going by Lore. basics of the story.....

Mirrodin was an artificial plane of metal created by Karn after his Planeswalker spark ignited. However Karn didn't escape the Phyrexian Rath/Dominaraia overlay unscathed and was infected by Phyrexian oil. Unknown to him it began to create unstability in the artificial lifeform he created and  left in charge of the plane, Memnarch, as it went mad with power.

Eventually stopped, Mirrodin seemed ok for sometime, but the Phyrexian influence kept growing and spreading to all corners and colors of the plane infecting even those who were the heroes of the first Mirrodin block. So it was a war between the Mirrodin Pure vs the New age of Phyrexians. While in the end Karn was freed of the influence of Phyrexia, Mirrodin itself lost (after a supposed fan vote) and became New Phyrexia.

Also Vedalken was a new creature type for Mirrodin, but as with all non artifact creatures in the plane, they were transplanted from another plane

Edited by Daith, 02 October 2017 - 04:25 AM.

#75 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:16 AM

If your going by Lore. basics of the story.....

Mirrodin was an artificial plane of metal created by Karn after his Planeswalker spark ignited. However Karn didn't escape the Phyrexian Rath/Dominaraia overlay unscathed and was infected by Phyrexian oil. Unknown to him it began to create unstability in the artificial lifeform he created and  left in charge of the plane, Memnarch, as it went mad with power.

Eventually stopped, Mirrodin seemed ok for sometime, but the Phyrexian influence kept growing and spreading to all corners and colors of the plane infecting even those who were the heroes of the first Mirrodin block. So it was a war between the Mirrodin Pure vs the New age of Phyrexians. While in the end Karn was freed of the influence of Phyrexia, Mirrodin itself lost (after a supposed fan vote) and became New Phyrexia.

Also Vedalken was a new creature type for Mirrodin, but as with all non artifact creatures in the plane, they were transplanted from another plane

Ahh... I had started playing during Phyrexia (still have my infect deck) so I know the depressing situation.... wasn't quite sure if he was referring to NP, or if there had been a return during my absence.

#76 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:58 PM

Ok. Truthfully I'm not sure exactly what Homeless was on about either. I think she means they always intended for Phyrexia to win. Which I wouldn't doubt as Phyrexia has always been one of Magic's biggest bads. Oddly the only thing to return from NP since has been Tezzeret showing back up in Kaladesh. With the artifact heavy influence in that block I had figured a there could of been a possible Phyrexian influence onto his dealings in Aether Revolt but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. I'm actually a slight disappointed we haven't seen them since yet.

Could pop back up in Dominaria next year, but not really looking to it happening yet. So much has been either Eldrazi or Bolas backed lately. Man it's been over 6 years since New Phyrexia.

#77 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

Ok. Truthfully I'm not sure exactly what Homeless was on about either. I think she means they always intended for Phyrexia to win. Which I wouldn't doubt as Phyrexia has always been one of Magic's biggest bads. Oddly the only thing to return from NP since has been Tezzeret showing back up in Kaladesh. With the artifact heavy influence in that block I had figured a there could of been a possible Phyrexian influence onto his dealings in Aether Revolt but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. I'm actually a slight disappointed we haven't seen them since yet.

Could pop back up in Dominaria next year, but not really looking to it happening yet. So much has been either Eldrazi or Bolas backed lately. Man it's been over 6 years since New Phyrexia.

Even then, Tezzeret (at least to my understanding) has always been one of Bolas's flunkies, his having been there in the first place meant there was something on that plane of interest to that scaley old coot.  Wither it was Mirrodins fall, Karns awakening, or Elsh Norns domination (reading wikis is fun) .... he wanted something, and considering how Tezzeret made it off that plane, he got it done.  

But yeah, I'd like to see more Phyrexia too.  It was where I got skin into the game after all.

Edited by Autobot Bubbs, 03 October 2017 - 03:30 AM.

#78 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:05 AM

Forgot one thing that irks me about new sets.  Never having enough of the new cards to build a deck.

Working on my Pirates and Vampire decks.... right now, the pirate deck is Black/Red and only 4 of the black cards are creatures (one's that die and give my treasure), while red is primary scurvy naves.  Looked over the booklet and seed some cards that could accent the deck, and made a checklist to take to the hobby shop for some shopping.  If only I hadn't overslept past close. X(

#79 Daith

Daith

• Supporter
  • 9155 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:45 PM

So went out to dinner formy youngest brothers birthday at one of the local Chinese places here. Good times were had and at the end I got my fortune cookie. "Your Luck is About to Change". So after a small joke about hitting a casino, I went on to joke about pulling a Foil Planeswalker out of my next pack..... One trip to Fred Meyer later

22519222_10154990214832314_7970563307669

#80 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5421 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:42 AM

So went out to dinner formy youngest brothers birthday at one of the local Chinese places here. Good times were had and at the end I got my fortune cookie. "Your Luck is About to Change". So after a small joke about hitting a casino, I went on to joke about pulling a Foil Planeswalker out of my next pack..... One trip to Fred Meyer later

22519222_10154990214832314_7970563307669

Lucky Duck.  

Myself... My Pirate Deck is done... Vampire deck is still in-production due to... too many vampires to choose from.

Also... Past two weeks I have traded older cards for fat-packs.  Stuff I had dupes of that I didn't really need.  So yeah, haven't had much need to buy additional packs at retail.  Good thing too.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users