Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Nevermore : (08 August 2020 - 09:11 AM)

Is $30 a good deal for Subscription Service Breakdown?

@  Trpodeca : (08 August 2020 - 06:24 AM)

Oh dear God no. Twitter has changed it's default layout to the terrible new one. Why waste so much space on the left?

@  Steevy Maximus : (07 August 2020 - 08:28 PM)

@Bass X0, yeah, the Joe comic got REALLY solid in the upper 20s to the Cobra Civil War. It's interesting to see how well the Joe comic has aged relative to the cartoon. Where as I feel the opposite is true of Transformers

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 August 2020 - 03:58 PM)

Its so fun watching past TF Conventions.

@  Bass X0 : (07 August 2020 - 02:20 PM)

I've been reading classic 80s G.I. Joe lately. Its still decent even though I don't have any nostalgia towards it.

@  Sabrblade : (07 August 2020 - 08:50 AM)

Think of it as Adam West Batman instead. ;)

@  wonko the sane? : (07 August 2020 - 07:49 AM)

That sounds more like the flash, or maybe booster gold than batman.

@  Sabrblade : (07 August 2020 - 12:27 AM)

They would get bored fighting each other and instead decide to take an epic cross-country road trip together.

@  RichardT1977 : (06 August 2020 - 08:57 PM)

What would happen if Batman were to fight Squirrel Girl?

@  PlutoniumBoss : (04 August 2020 - 09:03 PM)

Unless you count the Mask vs Lobo special, but that's less a duel and more a duet.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (04 August 2020 - 08:52 PM)

My favorite crossover fight was Thor vs Shazam/Captain Marvel. Early in the fight, Thor discovers that Billy Batson needs lightning to transform, and being a god of lightning he simply denies him that.

@  Sabrblade : (04 August 2020 - 08:46 PM)

Let's see a fight between Death Battle and Super Power Beat Down

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 August 2020 - 06:15 PM)

Which Lobo later claimed was because he was paid to take a dive. Yes, really.

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 August 2020 - 06:15 PM)

And then there's the times it's been decided by a fan vote, which is how we get things like Lobo (who can go toe-to-toe with Superman at full strength) losing to Wolverine.

@  Nevermore : (04 August 2020 - 05:49 PM)

And then there are the "but my favorite characater will totes win because I say so" people.

@  Nevermore : (04 August 2020 - 05:49 PM)

I mean, there are some people who really approach this from a somewhat reasonable standpoint, coming up with a plausible scenario and a setting that creates a fair environment that doesn't favor one character.

@  Nevermore : (04 August 2020 - 05:46 PM)

My favorite stupid "why would they even fight each other" question recently was about three versions of Optimus Prime (G1, Bayverse and Aligned).

@  Nevermore : (04 August 2020 - 05:45 PM)

Batman obviously can beat everyone. Even Galactus. He's Batman. He's so smart, he'll just throw a Batarang and hit the weak spot at Galactus's forehead, knocking him out instantaneously.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 August 2020 - 11:37 AM)

It's almost like all drama is just manufactured pissing contests to keep us all entertained and distracted. :p

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (04 August 2020 - 10:16 AM)

Or they could go White Ranger vs Scorpion route and have both win. ;P

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 August 2020 - 09:35 AM)

Besides, we all know the answer is nearly always "they fight to a standstill and then team up against a common enemy."

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 August 2020 - 09:29 AM)

The best way to prove this is to give an example where the match is really lopsided in favor of one character but in popularity they're either evenly matched or the weaker one is more popular.

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 August 2020 - 09:27 AM)

The "who would win in a fight" discussions are really just people trying to make "which one's better" into something you can theoretically measure objectively, usually in a very specific way they think they've predetermined their favorite will win.

@  Otaku : (04 August 2020 - 02:01 AM)

@Nevermore So... you're saying you didn't like DC Versus Marvel/Marvel Versus DC?

@  Steevy Maximus : (03 August 2020 - 06:59 PM)

So, what happened to Hasbro's Zoids relaunch? An English dub, some stuff in southeast Asia, and now a game coming in October? That it?

@  wonko the sane? : (03 August 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Tidal wave, cause shooting water gets you nowhere.

@  Darth Gonzo : (03 August 2020 - 09:57 AM)

Who would win Tidal Wave or Broadside?

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 August 2020 - 08:17 AM)

Btw Happy birthday to those people in the box to the right \o/

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 August 2020 - 08:16 AM)

The bottom line is obvious. It makes no literal sense to fight someone on your faction. :/

@  wonko the sane? : (03 August 2020 - 06:14 AM)

That's because you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to just stack skills and ability against each other. It's not the palace of doom, it's an episode of american gladiators.

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:32 AM)

The only obvious winners of such a fight would be the bad guys.

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:29 AM)

And what does it even matter? They should work together, not stupidly fight each other for the mindless entertainment of idiot onlookers.

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:29 AM)

Why would two good guys fight each other? What are they fighting over?

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:28 AM)

I never understood these "who would win in a fight between two good guys" discussions. They make no sense to me.

@  Maximus Ambus : (02 August 2020 - 04:17 PM)

If G1 had continued we'd have had Starscream back in spirit - through Krunk, Snapdragons partner and possibly Skullcruncher unless he was mute.

@  Bass X0 : (02 August 2020 - 12:28 PM)

There are some decent impersonators in fandubs though.

@  -LittleAutob... : (02 August 2020 - 10:45 AM)

The only true Starscream voices are Steve Blum and Chris Latta, hands down.

@  Sabrblade : (02 August 2020 - 10:14 AM)

Why they didn't have Scott McNeil voicing that Starscream, when he was the one who had imitated Chris Latta when he voiced Cobra Commander in the DiC G.I. Joe cartoon, is beyond me.

@  wonko the sane? : (02 August 2020 - 09:57 AM)

Say what you will, that was an awesome scene.

@  Maximus Ambus : (02 August 2020 - 08:36 AM)

Beast Wars Starsream "I am AIR COMMANDER Starscream of the DECEPTICON BATTLEFLEET!"

@  Nevermore : (02 August 2020 - 07:02 AM)

I liked TF: Prime Starscream.

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 August 2020 - 08:36 PM)

Hearing Starscream's screechy voice in Cyberverse has to be the most annoying thing ever in Transformers. Even his G1 voice wasn't as bad. :doh

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 August 2020 - 08:35 PM)

KUP!

@  Sabrblade : (01 August 2020 - 04:58 PM)

Urkel!

@  TheMightyMol... : (01 August 2020 - 03:16 PM)

Steeeeeeeeve.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (01 August 2020 - 02:57 AM)

LEEEROOOOOOOOY! jhenkenz...

@  Hg Dragon : (01 August 2020 - 01:21 AM)

Candleja-

@  Sabrblade : (31 July 2020 - 11:02 PM)

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

@  Echowarrior : (31 July 2020 - 10:18 PM)

Spongebob!

@  TheMightyMol... : (31 July 2020 - 05:13 PM)

KHAAAAAAAN

Photo

TMNT Live Action Movie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
807 replies to this topic

#761 Blues

Blues

Where are my keys?

• Citizen
  • 1247 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Well I'll say this.  The movie was fun, shut your brain off and it was fun.

But a good movie it was not.  From the weak plot, awful origin (but then its just a turtles origin they are always silly, it just felt really silly this time for some reason.  Maybe because it ties so much in with the terrible plot), eh villains, and just meh all around.

I thought the turtles looked awful, but I grew to like them when they actually began to move around and fight.  It was nice all around with them, so the movie really succeeded there.  Also am I the only one that didn't really get why shredder was even part of the plan in the movie?  It felt like he got nothing out of it to me.

#762 Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

• Supporter
  • 4590 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

Saw it opening night. 

All in all, not bad. I enjoyed the nods to the original movie, and I *surprisingly* liked the tweaked origin/link to April. April herself wasn't bad at all. It's a shame she can't make facial expressions anymore because of all the botox or she might have even been *good.*

Only a few things I really didn't like:

The turtles designs. I may have gotten used to them by the end, but I still didn't like them. They were never aesthetically pleasing to me in any way. 

Splinter looked like a catfish with a dog nose. 

The constant use of "epic" orchestral music. It didn't fit the movie at all. The story was surprisingly kinda fun and goofy and appropriate for turtles, but they used an uber-annoying knockoff Transformers soundtrack. 

Change the designs and the music and I think it was pretty good!  (Not the original...man, that is a fun movie, but this was good!)

Edited by Robowang, 12 August 2014 - 08:09 PM.

#763 The Jawa

The Jawa

Utinni!

• Citizen
  • 4188 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:47 PM

Enjoyed the hell out of it!

I even liked the new looks!   I enjoyed being able to see who was fighting at a given time.  Only thing I wasn't crazy about was Splinter's design.   Character wise he was pretty awesome, but the design was kinda meh for me.

All I can hope for is #2 having Kraang.

... and holy crap Fox must have taken a couple of acting classes.  She wasn't great.  But WAY less annoying.

Edited by The Jawa, 13 August 2014 - 08:48 PM.

-~- The Jawa -~-

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies..."

#764 skankerzero

skankerzero

Back in DFW!

• Citizen
  • 7459 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

... and holy crap Fox must have taken a couple of acting classes.  She wasn't great.  But WAY less annoying.

Less / More drugs perhaps?

-----------
jesse sosa
owner / creative director
Dinosaur Games

#765 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

And a few more sammiches.

#766 Sjogre

Sjogre
  • Citizen
  • 1364 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

Just got back from watching it. I liked it.

Yes, it had some problems, mostly the fact that it took forever for the Turtles to enter the story, but nothing killer.

The big thing for me, one way or another, was that Hamato Yoshi wasn't even mentioned. Although given that Splinter knew rather a lot about the Foot's plans for a lab animal, there might be something more going on with his origin.

I'm still suspicious about Splinter and the Turtles learning martial arts so well without an actual teacher, but when you get down to it, it's not really worse than the classic explanation of Splinter learning it from being Yoshi's pet. If they don't want to explain it further, fine, if they do, well, that's an area with possibilities.

The fight scenes were amazing. Shredder was in armor, but he was still fast and agile, and only rarely stooped to just standing and shooting. I think that this is the first version of Splinter that's used his tail regularly as weapon, and I like the addition.
Unfortunately, fools are often planproof.

#767 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30622 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

Saw it today and I felt it was decent enough, mostly thanks to the Turtles being so wonderful in this movie. I loved those guys.

The rest of it ranged from just okay to kinda dumb, confusing, or weak. Namely, the villains. Shredder isn't explored as a character and so comes off as being evil for ill good reason. Same with Sacks, who I get wants to be rich but... isn't he already the head of several companies? Does that position not come with some large amount of wealth? I mean, the guy has his own private mansion and all (which I swear has been seen in other non-TMNT media before), yet he comes off as this guy who hasn't yet made it big but is trying to.Just how greedy is this guy?

Also, as I was watching it, I only just then realized that the name "Eric Sacks" is an obvious reference to the name "Oroku Saki". :doh

And was anyone else put off a bit by the "Tonight I dine on turtle soup" line. I mean, yeah, it's a reference, but both it and "Heroes in a half shell" seemed to come out of nowhere, get spoken for little good reason, and just felt forced in. Especially coming from someone as so uber serious as Shredder, speaking it like he was dead serious rather than it being meant as a joke for the audience.

And their evil plan was kind of ill-conceived. I get that they wanted to hold the city to ransom and make Sacks come off as some kind of savior, but they were going to launch the chemicals from Sacks' building! Did they think no one would notice that and think that Sacks might have been at least partly responsible in the first place? And how were the villains going to keep themselves safe from the chemicals long enough to make the cure? Shredder himself would have still been outside the building, so was he expecting his armor to protect him?

And why did Shredder only speak Japanese outside of his armor (save for a line or two), and then suddenly switch to speaking English for all of his armored scenes? He seemed content to speaking Japanese regularly and didn't seem to care whether whomever he was speaking to would understand him or not.

And was it really necessary to have both Shredder and Sacks as two separate characters? There is literally no reason for them to have gone with this Vader/Emperor relationship when the two could have very well bee written into the same character, seeing as how much of a nonentity Shredder was as his own character. I get the feeling that the only reason this movie went this route was because it was already committed to using William Fichtner as the lead villain, but later decided to use an Asian person for Shredder so as to not tick the fans off with a White American Shredder.

And Karai seemed very unimportant as a character. Virtually no resemblance to any other version of her aside from "Female lead member of the Foot Clan".

And the Foot Clan was also a pretty generic crime syndicate; pretty much a cookie cutter bad guy unit with no real intrigue or backstory. Just a by the numbers team of bad guys, like those found in many video games. Being ninjas, especially in a New York setting, would have made them feel at least somewhat more interesting. They needed more than just tar-colored Kabuki facepaint.

And then there was Splinter, A.K.A. Mr. Exposition. I didn't mind the character and thought he was fairly decent on his own. But he seemed to know way more about what was going on than he ought to. Like, he knew just about everything about Shredder despite giving no indication of having any past history with him. And the info he tells us about the Foot Clan coming after them, would it not have been wiser for him to let them know about that beforehand? I mean, he knew all of this and only just now tells them about it minutes before their home is invaded?

And why is he Japanese? Seriously, he has no ties to Hamato Yoshi in this version, neither being Yoshi himself nor Yoshi's former pet, so why exactly is Splinter Japanese in this at all? What reason does he have to speak with a Japanese accent and have both a Fu Manchu and a Topknot?

Oh well, one thing I was really glad about Splinter was that they didn't kill him off. That was one of my biggest fears going into this, expecting the movie to kill Splinter off as a means to enhance the drama, but that is a route I did not want the movie to take and was glad to see that it didn't.

As for the other characters, O'Neal (I'm not calling her April since everytime I see her I don't see April, only Megan Fox, and she was called "O'Neal" often enough in the movie for me to do so as well) was alright. A little bit more focused on than I was hoping, but it was expected. Like others have said, Megan Fox was far less annoying this time around to be tolerable and, in places, pretty good as her role. I think me favorite part with her was her brief confrontation with Shredder, in which she warded him away from the Turtles with the Mutagen canister.

Burne/Verne/Vernon (seriously which is it? I swear I heard all three names throughout the movie) was also enjoyable enough, though his flirting with O'Neal did get a bit uncomfortable at times. But I fully laughed out loud at several of his reaction points, like when Raph appeared from behind him inside the news van or when Mikey accidentally blew up his new car at the end. :D  :D  :D

Speaking of the mutagen, we get a glimpse of the TCRI logo on it and young O'Neal mentions that it might have come from another planet. And... that's all we get of that bit. Talk about a wasted opportunity there. I get that it was probably just meant to be a nod to its extraterrestrial origins in other versions, but when you open up that door here you open up a whole world of possibilities and intrigue to the casual viewer. Like, where did that stuff come from? How was it made? Who made it? I mean, we longtime fans might know the answers to these questions, but if they're gonna hint at it coming from outer space, that's bound to pique some interest from those not as in the know. And for them to completely gloss over that with their sole reference being little more than a throwaway line, it comes off as like showing a kid a cookie but not letting them eat it, and that's just cruel.

And I don't really like this new version of the backstory having O'Neal directly connected to the Turtles' origins. It struck me as off as what the first G.I. Joe movie did with Duke, Baroness, and Cobra Commander all having a past relationship together (Duke and CC were best friends, CC and Baroness were siblings, Duke and Baroness were former lovers, and they all broke apart when CC seemingly died and Baroness and CC hated Duke for it, even though CC lived and for some reason didn't tell his sister he was alive). Now we get O'Neal father (was he played by Steve Carell? Sure looked like him :o ) having been involved in the Turtles' and Splinter's mutation, and she's the one who saves them after her father dies in a fire. :rolleyes

But don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed this movie thanks to the Turtles. Man, they were the main thing that this movie go right on so many levels. Literally no complaints with them, aside from maybe Donny needing glasses since he's the nerd of the group and nerds wear glasses. And maybe aside from Leo being kinda generic, since his character wasn't as explored as much. But, Raph was the one I was the most concerned about, as I was afraid this movie would just turn him in to a vicious psychopathic monster who'd slaughter his enemies. And yet, he (like the others) not only didn't fight to kill his foes, he also had a lot of DEPTH to character. That emotional confession/speech he made near the end, right down to saying how he "loves" is brothers, was so great to see in a movie that works so hard to make itself look serious and hardcore. That speech was so heartfelt and passionate that I couldn't help but love it despite how cheesy it ultimately made Raph seem. This movie showed that underneath that rough, bitter exterior Raph has a caring heart of gold, and that is so perfect!

And Mikey, he stole the movie. Hands down. And rightfully so. :D

Though, the score was also pretty forgettable. Some of the action scenes could have benefited from something more along the lines of hard rock or heavy metal to go with the lively, upbeat personalities of the Turtles. I mean, we're supposed to be seeing them having a blast with their crime fighting, as they fun it to be FUN, yet all the music in this movie ever did was show us how "epicly epic" these Turtles are, when they're really not. At their core, they're silly, fun-loving, and "totally radical, dude!" (okay, maybe not that far, but),  so the music ought to reflect that at the points it needed to. Yet, it didn't. All it ever did was convey a sense of grandeur and might that is more befitting of the Bay TF movies rather than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

So overall, thanks to the Turtles being so awesome and despite everything else being mostly so-so, I give it a B+. :thumbsup

Edited by Sabrblade, 14 August 2014 - 09:11 PM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#768 (Deactivated) BB Shockwave

(Deactivated) BB Shockwave
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Fichtner is, really, the new, younger Christopher Walken. :) heck, he basically plays Max Schreck from Batman Returns in this movie!

#769 ultra magnus13

ultra magnus13

Razzaroo

• Citizen
  • 6861 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Meh, which is better than expected.

Score sucked, didn't like nasty looking splinter, Leo looked alright, Donny wasn't bad, but Mikey and raph designs were pretty terrible IMO. Pretty decent action scenes but nothing I loved. Shredder was lame, as was his knife shoot gimmick.origin stuff was pretty cringe enducing.
I finally got rid of that big white box.

#770 Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

• Supporter
  • 4590 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

Hey, whatever happened to "Colonel Shraeder" that I read about when this thing was still in production? I thought he was going to be Shredder (and be in the movie...). 

Not that I care because that would have been awful, but I just remembered that. 

#771 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30622 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

Hey, whatever happened to "Colonel Shraeder" that I read about when this thing was still in production? I thought he was going to be Shredder (and be in the movie...). 

Not that I care because that would have been awful, but I just remembered that. 

The film went through some revisions since then. That was an early thing before they settled on Eric Sacks as Shredder, and then revised it again to have Sacks and Shredder be separate characters.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#772 JonT

JonT
  • Citizen
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:50 AM

I saw Spengs linked to a review of the movie on his blog; he wasn't too keen on it.

On a semi-related note, what happened to him over here? It looks like he stopped posting around the beginning of May, and a whole bunch of his previous posts on multiple topics look to have been removed/deleted.

#773 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9214 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

Ye gods, that was a stupid movie, haha. Why did they waste their big CGI spectacle on a downhill snow scene? I did really like Shredder's magnetic blade stuff, kinda boomeranging later on when the turtles were deflecting them. Nice.

Vern is a reference to the toon, right? If they were going to do a semi romance thing, they should have just made him Casey Jones.

I think 2003 TMNT occasionally used his tail as a whipping weapon but I'm not sure. He didn't fight all the time.

Oroku Saki to Eric Sacks?!? I wouldn't have figured that out, wow! I was wondering why they used such an funny sounding name that made me think they were saying sex each time.

Haha, April got injured or hurt really badly tummy wise, from Raph's grapple and Splinter's tail. I actually loved that she saved them as babies. Not quite the origin change but the fact that she didn't want the poor experiments to die. And it's way better than the original Daredevil joke where Matt saves blind man stick that caused the turtles to fall in the sewer.

I was fussing before about Donnie's bo turning into a bladed weapon naginata in the Nick TMNT but I'm ok with it now. But now I wonder why they didn't do a spring loaded bo thing like movie Donnie has?

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#774 ZeroX

ZeroX
  • 2226 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

This movie is garbage. It has no reason to exist, absolutely none, and does nothing new with the characters that wasn't done infinitly better in the first film. I'm sorry, I know I'm on a Transformers forum where this is the standard operating procedure for its movie adaptations, but jeez people, develop some standards! People didn't accept "The Last Airbender" as a faithful adaptation of the Avatar series and neither should you just because its the only Turtles thing in theaters right now.

If you buy garbage, all people will sell you is garbage. Don't settle. Dare to demand better.

Edited by ZeroX, 17 August 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#775 skankerzero

skankerzero

Back in DFW!

• Citizen
  • 7459 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:26 AM

I really hope you pirated the movie because if you paid for it it defeats your point.

-----------
jesse sosa
Dinosaur Games

#776 ZeroX

ZeroX
  • 2226 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

Its called word of mouth. I saw it, I'm telling others not to see it.

You're being argumentative just to be argumentative, and it annoys me.

#777 2019

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the Sewer this morning!

if you can see this, i apologize for the above tweet, i was young and stupid and had nothing of value to say. please support lgbtq rights and listen to women's voices. that's all that really matters now. the right is evil, and should be opposed. thanks.

#778 skankerzero

skankerzero

Back in DFW!

• Citizen
  • 7459 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

Its called word of mouth. I saw it, I'm telling others not to see it.

You're being argumentative just to be argumentative, and it annoys me.

I'm just saying. The studio has your money. That's a vote for 'yes give me more' to them.
Only money matters, not opinions or agendas.
-----------
jesse sosa
Dinosaur Games

#779 Msol

Msol

Grade killer.

• Supporter
  • 3775 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

Too true. The word of mouth already sucks, and has sucked for weeks. The only vote that matters is with your wallet.

#780 ZeroX

ZeroX
  • 2226 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

Too true. The word of mouth already sucks, and has sucked for weeks.

...Which I've been spreading since I saw the movie the weekend it came out. The hell's your point?