Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 December 2019 - 02:13 AM)

Is BWTF down?

@  Nevermore : (15 December 2019 - 04:05 PM)

The music, if you'd even call it that, adds to the creepy atmosphere. Apparently it was recorded using sounds created in a real nuclear power plant of the same type as Chernobyl.

@  Nevermore : (15 December 2019 - 04:04 PM)

In case you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend the HBO mini-series "Chernobyl", which is about, well, you know. It's very intense and not for the faint-heartet. I'd say it's more scary than any horror flick, because (despite some artistic liberties taken with the behavior of some of the characters, and the timeline for some events), it's eerily real.

@  Sabrblade : (15 December 2019 - 10:51 AM)

Hey, at least you baked a cake in the bathroom. Not many can attest to that. :p

@  wonko the sane? : (14 December 2019 - 05:51 PM)

Nope. Forgot entirely, had to make another trip.

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 December 2019 - 04:04 PM)

Well, did you get water?

@  wonko the sane? : (14 December 2019 - 01:56 PM)

Went to the bathroom, shaved, baked a cake... wait, I only got up to get some water...

@  unluckiness : (14 December 2019 - 09:01 AM)

That's a common misconception. You see compared to the first run, it's a new mold.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (14 December 2019 - 03:27 AM)

Wouldn't that just add packaging authenticity? :D

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 December 2019 - 01:44 AM)

I read a anecdote of someone recently receiving a Glacialord with mold because apparently online stores' warehouses have been sitting on Fansproject products like that for years.

@  Rycochet : (13 December 2019 - 11:56 AM)

Unlike many of his peers, Morton diesn't seem to have gone out of his way to try and take every drug going so he's aged remarkably well.

@  Donocropolis : (13 December 2019 - 11:39 AM)

Doesn't seem to have been a market for it, which is too bad, because it perfectly does what it sets out to do.

@  Donocropolis : (13 December 2019 - 11:38 AM)

Just opened it and suddenly I'm 9 years old again.

@  Donocropolis : (13 December 2019 - 11:38 AM)

Bought myself Fansproject Glacialord for my birthday during their Black Friday sale.

@  Nevermore : (12 December 2019 - 07:45 PM)

Morten Harket of A-ha might have aged 35 years on the outside, but his voice is still pretty much the same as it was in 1984. That's some great training and exercise for you.

@  wonko the sane? : (12 December 2019 - 06:59 PM)

Depends entirely on how badly you cooked them. What?

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 December 2019 - 05:33 PM)

Can it raise the dead?

@  RichardT1977 : (12 December 2019 - 05:33 PM)

Cheddar can do just about anything.

@  RichardT1977 : (12 December 2019 - 05:32 PM)

Cream cheese has to be on a bagel or crackers.

@  RichardT1977 : (12 December 2019 - 05:31 PM)

(for example: I like Swiss cheese on sandwiches, but find it merely tolerable by itself)

@  RichardT1977 : (12 December 2019 - 05:30 PM)

I mean are you eating it by itself? With crackers? On a sandwich?

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 December 2019 - 04:48 PM)

I would ask, but I'd rather not know.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (12 December 2019 - 03:38 PM)

With my mouth, usually.

@  RichardT1977 : (12 December 2019 - 08:48 AM)

Depends on how you're eating it.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (12 December 2019 - 01:40 AM)

Havarti, without a doubt.

@  Greebtron : (12 December 2019 - 01:28 AM)

Not Don, thanks. I'd like a writer who actually cares enough to do the job properly

@  Benbot : (11 December 2019 - 09:34 PM)

What's your favorite cheese? I'm not sure, but it's hard to beat muenster.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 December 2019 - 05:10 PM)

Man I wish IDW could do a season 2.5 with a few writers like Michael Charles Hill or Donald F Glut or Paul Davids involved.

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 December 2019 - 04:33 PM)

They were looking for Skids, but the animators forgot he existed again.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 December 2019 - 02:58 PM)

He regrouped with Omega Supreme, the Dinobots, Skyfire and the Protectobots.

@  Benbot : (11 December 2019 - 08:20 AM)

Did he get infected with the rest of the Autobots or did he smartly remain off-planet?

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 December 2019 - 05:38 AM)

He really just went to the beach for a couple of days, then called it in. Who's gonna follow up on it?

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 December 2019 - 05:05 AM)

Anyone really believe Cosmos searched far enough for more ingredient for Corrostop?

@  Nevermore : (11 December 2019 - 03:48 AM)

Oh, we are pretty good at "forgetting" about that. Insisting on sending people home on their overtime, THEN suddenly rushing to do the "backlog" stuff when it's really overdue.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 December 2019 - 05:43 PM)

I've yet to find an organization which didn't have a backlog of "stuff" that needs to be done, but isn't important enough to put on the schedule proper.

@  TM2-Megatron : (10 December 2019 - 05:01 PM)

I'm sure most good/bad (depending on your POV) bosses would be able to find something for the worker to do, in most cases, even if it's spending 8 hours pretending to push a broom around

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (10 December 2019 - 04:39 PM)

Still better than American jobs. x.x;

@  NotVeryKnightly : (10 December 2019 - 11:10 AM)

I'm pretty sure you've already mentioned this before. Especially that last one.

@  Nevermore : (10 December 2019 - 11:05 AM)

That can be fun if you're strong-willed enough. "Hey, you want to go home? Overtime reduction, there's nothing to do..." - "Nah, not today. I want to work."

@  Nevermore : (10 December 2019 - 11:04 AM)

This applies to the field of work as well. Meaning, your boss orders you to show up for a full shift, you show up on time and are absolutely willing to work, and then your boss realizes he has no work for you, your boss has to pay you for a full shift even if you don't work at all.

@  Nevermore : (10 December 2019 - 11:03 AM)

Fun fact: German law has a concept named "default in acceptance", which postulates that if there is a "service for payment" contract, the party that should provide the service correctly offers their due service, and the party that should pay fails to accept the service within due time, the second party still has to pay the first party even if there was no service delivered.

@  wonko the sane? : (08 December 2019 - 10:54 PM)

If it's seasonal affective disorder, check with your doc about vitamin D supplements.

@  Maximus Ambus : (08 December 2019 - 12:46 PM)

That's what I was thinking too, It's the christmas rush and if that's not stressful enough the cold weather can also impact mental health.

@  wonko the sane? : (08 December 2019 - 12:41 PM)

Might be a stupid question given the comment, BUT: have you done anything outside the ordinary lately? Might just be a stress reaction.

@  Maximus Ambus : (08 December 2019 - 12:29 PM)

I've experienced sleep paralysis with ghostly images and similar things in the past and can snap out of it through moving my fingers. I've definitely hallucinated before and members of both sides of the family have had similar experience, some suffered forms of mental instability in two cases schizophrenia.

@  wonko the sane? : (08 December 2019 - 10:47 AM)

So... either a hallucination or night terrors. Are you prone to this kind of thing?

@  Maximus Ambus : (07 December 2019 - 11:55 PM)

It kept repeating until I sat up.

@  Maximus Ambus : (07 December 2019 - 11:54 PM)

I've been up since three and when sheepish I was hallucinating something knocking twice against my bedroom door.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 December 2019 - 06:58 PM)

Then repaint Apeface and Snapdragon as Transmetal Optimus Primal and Megatron. It's crazy enough to work.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 December 2019 - 05:32 PM)

Moral imperative.

Photo

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - SPOILERS NOW IN THREAD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
596 replies to this topic

#1 Suspsy

Suspsy

This Title Section Needs To Be Longer

• Citizen
  • 4031 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

http://movies.yahoo....-201712000.html

Columbia Pictures has released the official plot synopsis to the sequel to last summer's mildly enjoyable but instantly forgettable "The Amazing Spider-Man," and not surprisingly it actually takes a few steps back from the information we already know.

The most exciting news to come out of the wall-crawler camp to date is the casting of Shailene Woodley as Peter Parker's other love interest, Mary Jane Watson, and Paul Giamatti as the villainous Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich, aka the Rhino, described by writer Mike Conroy as "famously one of Spider-Man's dimmest villains" (and certainly one of his strongest). You wouldn't know they're in the movie, though, at least not if all you were going by is the synopsis.

In fact, the synopsis could easily pass for the summary of the first movie, albeit with Electro (Jamie Foxx) replacing the Lizard and the new addition of Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), who is said to "return" (from where? Maybe the same non-location Batman "returned" from in "Batman Returns"). Indeed, the sequel takes place with Peter still in high school (how long can the pushing-30 Andrew Garfield pull that off?), romancing Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone, who will probably look 20 for the rest of her life) and "uncovering new clues" about the cloak-and-dagger stuff involving his parents that was added by the producers in an attempt to make this new series at least a little different from Sam Raimi's trilogy.

Perhaps most generic of all is that the title, at least for now, is indeed simply "The Amazing Spider-Man 2." True, Raimi's first sequel was simply called "Spider-Man 2," but in this age of comic book titles not even mentioning the hero's traditional name ("The Dark Knight," "Man of Steel"), we thought we'd get something like "The Wall-Crawler" or "The Web-Slinger" (okay, that's horrible) or even "Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man" (which would be kind of awesome).

Anyway, the full press release with the official synopsis can be found below. Excelsior?

New York, February 5, 2013 ? Columbia Pictures announced today that filming has begun on The Amazing Spider-Man? 2 in New York. The film is the first in the history of the franchise that will be filmed entirely in New York City and New York State.

The sequel to last year?s critical and box office hit "The Amazing Spider-Man," the film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Shailene Woodley, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti and Sally Field.

In "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," for Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy -- between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away -- but that's a promise he just can?t keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.

The film is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci & Jeff Pinkner, with a previous draft by James Vanderbilt, and based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach are the producers.

The film's key behind-the-scenes team includes director of photography Dan Mindel, production designer Mark Friedberg, editors Pietro Scalia and Elliot Graham and costume designer Deborah L. Scott.

The latest chapter in the Spider-Man story is set for release in 3D on May 2, 2014.

Average-sized, slightly paunchy Paul Giamatti as the massive Rhino? That's a piece of casting I'd have never foreseen.

Edited by Bainreese, 02 May 2014 - 09:52 AM.

If You Even Dream Of Beating Me, You'd Better Wake Up And Apologise.

#2 Lio Kaiser

Lio Kaiser

Gattai! Lio Kaiser!

• Retired Staff
  • 4096 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Titles for sequels SHOULD have been:
The Spectacular Spider-Man
The Web of Spider-Man
The Sensational Spider-Man
The Astonishing Spider-Man
etc. etc.

They're really missing a great opportunity here to use other adjectives for the sequels. Tacking on the "2" on the end is... sort of lame, especially being such a long title.

Also, I had heard/read rumors of Giamatti as Rhino, but interesting that it's now more or less confirmed. Two villains in the sequel? How could is possibly go wrong?!

-Lio Kaiser.

#3 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

Hmmm... something about this article, I'm not sure what, makes me think the author didnt really care for the last film.

Nah, that's probably just in my head.
24674394486_13a96b16e0_o.jpg

#4 CORVUS

CORVUS

Everyone has secrets.

• Supporter
  • 32921 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

Now Cheets, I'm positive he was completely impartial!
“She went around with the attitude that she would rather be beaten to death than take any shit.” - Stieg Larsson

#5 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66196 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I'm hoping this is good like the first installment.

ACItEK8.png

#6 Shadowmask

Shadowmask

Homini lupus

• Citizen
  • 7463 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

I thought the first one was up there with Batman Begins, so I'm excited.
"Ideas are the jive of creative brains."
- Nobel laureate chemist Linus Pauling

#7 MrBlud

MrBlud

Goes down smooth...

• Retired Staff
  • 52071 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

I didn't much care for the first one.

Peter Parker was a bunghole...and not the lovable kind.

I'll probably still see this one though.

Edited by MrBlud, 08 February 2013 - 01:39 AM.

card-strongarm.jpg

#8 Cheetimus Primal

Cheetimus Primal

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

Peter Parker was an bunghole in Amazing Fantasy #15 as well. Nothing lovable about it.
24674394486_13a96b16e0_o.jpg

#9 MrBlud

MrBlud

Goes down smooth...

• Retired Staff
  • 52071 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

And by the end of that story (and the death of Uncle Ben) he learned to put the people he cares about ahead of his own desires.

Contrasted to the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man" where he blows off a dying father's request (that he promised to heed no less!) to stay away from his daughter which mark my words will wind up getting her killed.

bunghole.

card-strongarm.jpg

#10 Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely

That was then, this is now.

• Citizen
  • 9263 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

What I want is for the Rhino to literally just appear in the first scene, robbing a bank, and to get punched out by Spidey making his film-starting dramatic appearance. I have wanted this from a super-hero film for years. Show me a world where the fantastic is widespread - not one where it's so rare everyone has to have a two-hour origin. Rhino's a total mook who will never be able to carry a film as a solo villain. Dude's in a rhino suit, robs a bank, gets stopped, that's it - and then like two or three films from now when you want to do the Sinister Six, you've got a bit-part guy who can come back for that.

Edited by Chris McFeely, 08 February 2013 - 05:05 AM.

#11 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 46598 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

The Rhino and Electro. Truly, the most thrilling of villains to occupy movie space to.

What's the third movie going to be? The Vulture and El Toro Negro?

#12 Zodberg

Zodberg

The doctor is in.

• Citizen
  • 15456 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Giamatti is awesome.

that is all
Woooo!

#13 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 46598 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

I like the fact they're giving Spidey's lesser known rogue gallery a spin, but when you've got the budget of a summer blockbuster to play with...why not use villains that are visually dynamic and interesting? Not just a guy in a Rhino Suit.

I want a Mysterio movie!

#14 Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely

• Citizen
  • 9263 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

Being fair, while Spidey's got one of the best rogue's galleries in comics, a LOT of his baddies are grunt-level guys who aren't going to be able to pose enough of a threat to support a two-hour movie solo. Raimi already did the top three Spidey-baddies so this new series isn't going to be in a rush to revisit them, but unfortunately they're the guys most capable of carrying a film. They just about managed it with the Lizard, but really only because they intimately linked him with Peter by tying him into a retelling of the origin. After Goblin, Ock and Venom, Electro's fairly mookish, but I think he's got the power level necessary to be a decent threat (though it still feels like we can expect him to be secretly working for someone in this film). I think Mysterio probably IS the next-best choice for a solo picture-carrying villain, if his general silliness and theatricality can be surmounted, but where do you go after that? Kraven? Shocker? Vulture? These are not gripping.

(If I could have my way? Spider-Slayers and the Scorpion in one movie.)

Edited by Chris McFeely, 08 February 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#15 Shadewing

Shadewing

Artichoke of Misery

• Supporter
  • 36512 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE(Chris McFeely @ Feb 8 2013, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being fair, while Spidey's got one of the best rogue's galleries in comics, a LOT of his baddies are grunt-level guys who aren't going to be able to pose enough of a threat to support a two-hour movie solo. Raimi already did the top three Spidey-baddies so this new series isn't going to be in a rush to revisit them, but unfortunately they're the guys most capable of carrying a film. They just about managed it with the Lizard, but really only because they intimately linked him with Peter by tying him into a retelling of the origin. After Goblin, Ock and Venom, Electro's fairly mookish, but I think he's got the power level necessary to be a decent threat (though it still feels like we can expect him to be secretly working for someone in this film). I think Mysterio probably IS the next-best choice for a solo picture-carrying villain, if his general silliness and theatricality can be surmounted, but where do you go after that? Kraven? Shocker? Vulture? These are not gripping.

I agree that Electro may be a mook, but he's kinda like Sandman in that his powers make him visually interesting enough to work for a film especially if they go they Ultimate Route where powered up he looks like he's made of electricity rather then just wearing a silly suit. Mysterio is another good one for carrying a film with good special effects based powers that can up his threat level.

I've never been a really big fan of Kraven, but handled right I could see carrying a movie if handled right; sorta a spider-man "The Most Dangerous Game" type thing, though like the recent cartoons he might need an upgrade to make him a bigger threat. Kraven is the ultimate big game hunter who has gotten so good its no longer a challenge... but now there is a new thing showing up that could give him a challenge: Super Heroes. Or maybe he's hired as sorta a bounty hunter as Spider-man gets too close to truth in the conspiracy plot. He'd definitely need to be paired off with other villains for Spider-man to fight and Kraven interferes with the fight allowing them to get away and be a continued threat. Sorta like your Rhino idea from earlier, mook-level baddie shows up robs bank, causes havoc Spidey shows up to save the day, its a bit of a struggle but he get's the upper hand until he's blind sided by Kraven allowing the baddie to get away. Maybe even have Kraven realize he could use these guys a bait. Spidey ends up having to worry about some psycho-stalker who is smart enough to get around his spider-sense enough to be a threat.

Scorpion would also be pretty good for a movie, build him up as the anti-Spider-man having very similar powers but where Spidey has his webs, Scorpion has his tail and acid/Lasers/whatever they shove up there. Could pretty easily focus a film around that maybe dipping into dark doppleganger without having to get into Venom.

Edited by Database, 08 February 2013 - 08:41 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

Twitch Channel

Youtube Replays

VOTE for what I play on 8/30!

Friday: Sonic Generations - Sunday: Transformers WFC - Tuesday: Little Inferno

#16 Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely

• Citizen
  • 9263 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

My idea for Kraven in a film in a pre-Amazing-Spidey-reboot world was to do him and the Lizard in a flick together. Mysterious reptile man sighted in New York, world-famous big game hunter makes catching it his newest challenge, runs afoul of Spider-Man who tries to protect his friend Connors from Kraven (maybe Aunt May is sick and Connors is needed to help treat her?), realizes Spidey is bigger game and goes after him - maybe do the Ultimate comics/Spectacular cartoon route of Kraven powering himself up with the same animal/human hybrid process that creates the Lizard for the final act throwdown. Fairly straightforward, intertwines the character's stories sensibly enough instead of just involving a random team-up (a la Spidey 3), no need for two prolonged "origin" storylines in one film (Lizard gets his, Kraven doesn't need one cause he's just a beefed-up celebrity).

Edited by Chris McFeely, 08 February 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#17 Sage of Lightning

Sage of Lightning

Can't dance

• Citizen
  • 1622 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(Database @ Feb 8 2013, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Chris McFeely @ Feb 8 2013, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree that Electro may be a mook, but he's kinda like Sandman in that his powers make him visually interesting enough to work for a film especially if they go they Ultimate Route where powered up he looks like he's made of electricity rather then just wearing a silly suit. Mysterio is another good one for carrying a film with good special effects based powers that can up his threat level.

I've never been a really big fan of Kraven, but handled right I could see carrying a movie if handled right; sorta a spider-man "The Most Dangerous Game" type thing, though like the recent cartoons he might need an upgrade to make him a bigger threat. Kraven is the ultimate big game hunter who has gotten so good its no longer a challenge... but now there is a new thing showing up that could give him a challenge: Super Heroes. Or maybe he's hired as sorta a bounty hunter as Spider-man gets too close to truth in the conspiracy plot. He'd definitely need to be paired off with other villains for Spider-man to fight and Kraven interferes with the fight allowing them to get away and be a continued threat. Sorta like your Rhino idea from earlier, mook-level baddie shows up robs bank, causes havoc Spidey shows up to save the day, its a bit of a struggle but he get's the upper hand until he's blind sided by Kraven allowing the baddie to get away. Maybe even have Kraven realize he could use these guys a bait. Spidey ends up having to worry about some psycho-stalker who is smart enough to get around his spider-sense enough to be a threat.

Scorpion would also be pretty good for a movie, build him up as the anti-Spider-man having very similar powers but where Spidey has his webs, Scorpion has his tail and acid/Lasers/whatever they shove up there. Could pretty easily focus a film around that maybe dipping into dark doppleganger without having to get into Venom.

Movie poster is just green (with subtle dark green stripes?) and a scorpion in the middle stylized to look like spidey's symbol.

Animal crossing dream address: 4900-2222-9151

#18 MrBlud

MrBlud

Goes down smooth...

• Retired Staff
  • 52071 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(Rust @ Feb 8 2013, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Rhino and Electro. Truly, the most thrilling of villains to occupy movie space to.

Hypno Hustler!

card-strongarm.jpg

#19 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 46598 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

My idea for a Kraven Movie would basically be Predator with a PG-13 rating. Kraven is a big game Hunter obsessed with only the most elusive and wily of prey. After wild animals lose their luster, Kraven heads to Afghanistan to work for the Taliban and Al Queda as a mercenary - specifically hunting down Special Forces operatives. There, he discovers a Daily Bugle article about the new web slinging super hero of New York City, and decides to hunt for better prey there.

No Super Powers. No Animal DNA infusions or quasi-mystical family history.

Just one bumbling Teenager who stumbled into Super Powers vs a Man who has spent his entire life honing his body into a weapon.

As for a Mysterio Movie - I envision a combination of Inception and Dark City style visuals. The ultimate mind screw where you question if what you actually see before you is real. Don't even bother giving Mysterio any sort of costume - or if he was given one, of a classical style tuxedo with a pillar of smoke where the head should be. He doesn't need a costume because as a master of illusion, you'll never see what he doesn't want you to see anyway.

It'd be a great "backdoor" for a Daredevil Reboot if Spidey has to seek out Daredevil to learn how to hone his other senses in order to beat Mysterio.

Edited by Rust, 08 February 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#20 CORVUS

CORVUS

Everyone has secrets.

• Supporter
  • 32921 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(MrBlud @ Feb 8 2013, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Rust @ Feb 8 2013, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hypno Hustler!

Paste-Pot Pete!
“She went around with the attitude that she would rather be beaten to death than take any shit.” - Stieg Larsson