Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Rycochet : (27 March 2017 - 05:10 PM)

Don't expect major events to be forshadowed.

@  Telly : (27 March 2017 - 04:57 PM)

wow! what a twist! mirage is suspected of being a traitor! :rolleyes

@  Telly : (27 March 2017 - 04:49 PM)

yeah im only on issue 4 and its only been like 30 minutes since i started. lots of splash pages and very little dialog

@  unitremover : (27 March 2017 - 04:47 PM)

I read it for the first time about a year ago and my main problem with it was just how little content there seemed to be in the individual issues. I remember thinking that it took probably three issues before I felt like it had really delivered a "proper" issue's worth of story.

@  Telly : (27 March 2017 - 04:33 PM)

id rather read about the galaxy-wide war than yet another story on earth. thats one of the things i loved about formerly r.i.d. but when they went back before combiner wars i lost interest. i read til all are one because of this.

@  Rycochet : (27 March 2017 - 04:24 PM)

It's one of those stories that gets slightly better with age because you know that IDW comics recover, but at the time it was a massive step back, a complex universe where the war was being fought across the galaxy swept away offpanel and replaced by n episode of the cartoon with blood..And there's a fan character we were told we were going to love, inserted to lecture the Autobots.

@  Bass X0 : (27 March 2017 - 04:12 PM)

Its not a bad story really, but then I've read actual bad TF event stories by IDW that came later. There is one major turnabout that happens off panel with no explanation that should have been addressed better though.

@  Telly : (27 March 2017 - 04:08 PM)

im about to start reading all hail megatron. wish me luck...

@  RC85747 : (27 March 2017 - 03:56 PM)

Bow to the evil unicorn

@  RichardT1977 : (27 March 2017 - 03:55 PM)

The G1 film had multiple good songs.

@  Dracula : (27 March 2017 - 03:37 PM)

he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

@  Robowang : (27 March 2017 - 03:36 PM)

he's fat.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (27 March 2017 - 02:39 PM)

What do y'all think of Shrek?

@  Evac : (27 March 2017 - 01:51 PM)

Put down that chainsaw and listen to me! It's time for us to join in the fight!

@  Evac : (27 March 2017 - 01:51 PM)

At least the G1 film had one good song.

@  Boomhauer : (27 March 2017 - 01:27 PM)

I think I'd rather take neither, because ROTF being awful doesn't magically make the G1 Film stop being terrible.

@  Bass X0 : (27 March 2017 - 12:56 PM)

I'll take a children's movie where everyone talks like Wreck-Gar over a children's movie that has dog sex, masturbation, drugs, golden showers and enemy scrotum.

@  Rycochet : (27 March 2017 - 12:12 PM)

Oh-ee-yay! Talespin!

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2017 - 10:09 AM)

Superman.....

@  Sabrblade : (27 March 2017 - 09:27 AM)

"I... am not... a gun."

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 03:42 PM)

Another great 90's animated film is, of course, The Iron Giant.

@  RichardT1977 : (26 March 2017 - 03:25 PM)

Another thing I liked about The Prince of Egypt was that it explained (without even having to say it outright) why Moses was chosen to deliver the Israelites from Egypt. Someone who had been raised among the slaves would have had too much bitterness and would want to go in throwing the wrath of God on all the Egyptians (or at least the royal family) until they all burned alive. But Moses had been raised as a member of the royal family, so he still thought of them as family. He wanted to reach a peaceful solution if at all possible.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 03:04 PM)

"I know! I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then put that box inside of another box, and when it arrives - AHAHAHA! I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMAH! It's brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT, I tell you! Genius, I say!"

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 03:03 PM)

Hell, The Emperor's New Groove is easily the funniest animated film ever. Disney managed to do what Dreamworks tried to do, and they did it right.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 03:02 PM)

None of their "funny" movies are anywhere near as funny as Aladdin or The Emperor's New Groove.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 03:02 PM)

Its a pity Dreamworks devolved into a company that churned out "funny" films filled with pop culture references.

@  RichardT1977 : (26 March 2017 - 03:00 PM)

(also at the end of that scene, the camera pans up from the Egyptian skyline to the night sky and the most prominent constellation is Orion. Which the Egyptians associated with Osiris)

@  RichardT1977 : (26 March 2017 - 02:59 PM)

Yeah I give them full credit for treating the Last Plague with all the solemness it deserves.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 02:59 PM)

It freed the Israelites, but Moses sure hated seeing what it did to his brother and all the normal non-slave owning people who didn't do anything wrong to the Israelites.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 02:58 PM)

And it actually portrays God murdering children as a tragic thing, something most other adaptations disturbingly don't do.

@  RichardT1977 : (26 March 2017 - 02:57 PM)

So that what He told Moses becomes, "I'll lay the smackdown on Egypt, but I should warn you it's only gonna make Rameses dig in his heels more until I have no choice but to break him fully."

@  RichardT1977 : (26 March 2017 - 02:56 PM)

It also describes the "hardening of the Pharoah's heart" as his natural reaction to the plagues rather than an intentional mental override by God.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 02:54 PM)

Hell, it actually portrays the Plagues as something that's bad and treats most of the Egyptian people as not deserving that shit. "All the innocent who suffer from your stubbornness and pride" and all that.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 02:53 PM)

I'm a Christian, but Prince of Egypt is one of the few religious movies I'll willingly watch, because it's actually good instead of being self-rightous preachy nonsense, batshit crazy propaganda or schmaltzy trash. It also has a great soundtrack with music that I actually put up there with some of Disney's best stuff.

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 02:45 PM)

Dreamworks's best movies will always be the Dragons movies and The Prince of Egypt.

@  TM2-Megatron : (26 March 2017 - 02:40 PM)

Usually I'm willing to give animated films a go, but I have to agree this looked pretty terrible and I had no desire to see it

@  Patchouli Kn... : (26 March 2017 - 02:40 PM)

So it's the new "Bee Movie?"

@  Evac : (26 March 2017 - 02:16 PM)

Calling it now: it'll be a meme in ten years.

@  Paladin : (26 March 2017 - 02:07 PM)

every single person who said "yes" to BOSS BABY should be smacked. repeatedly. with adamantium.

@  MEDdMI : (26 March 2017 - 06:02 AM)

Yeah, I don't sync my Twitter since it's irrelevant to a TF forum and sometimes NSFW.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 March 2017 - 06:00 AM)

Ah, okay. I... don't know if that's a good idea or not. I post a lot of cats.

@  MEDdMI : (26 March 2017 - 05:50 AM)

I believe it will auto post anything you put on Twitter/Facebook to the Status section on the main forum page?

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 March 2017 - 05:41 AM)

And I totally miss Krispy Kreme. I mean, they're still around here, but nowhere I don't have to go well out of my way for any more. =(

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 March 2017 - 05:40 AM)

"i think you can sync profiles from both to this site." Not clear on what that means.

@  MEDdMI : (26 March 2017 - 05:04 AM)

:D I'm glad I have people and sheep who are willing to eat doughnuts for me.

@  Bass X0 : (26 March 2017 - 04:48 AM)

YOU'RE ALREADY CRAZY, MR. "I AM SHRAPNEL, DECEPTICON HERO"!!

@  Waspinator : (26 March 2017 - 04:45 AM)

DON'T MIND IF I DO

@  WorkbenchManiac : (26 March 2017 - 04:07 AM)

Go crazy?

@  Waspinator : (26 March 2017 - 03:31 AM)

No TV and no beer make Homer something something

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 March 2017 - 02:18 AM)

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.

Photo

Mass Effect Series

1257 replies to this topic

#1 Caldwin

Caldwin

More fun than Liara

• Supporter
  • 18513 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

I know there's a thread about Mass Effect 3. But it has a spoiler intensive warning and I'm brand new to the series. So I created this.

I went into Gamestop looking for a new game for my Wii U. I took a look at Mass Effect 3. I was going to get it when I saw, for the exact same price, the entire trilogy for PS3. So I decided on Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U while getting Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3.

First impressions after a little less than an hour of playing...awesome, awesome awesome.

Though one thing that has me worried...I know that every single choice I make is going to have consequences down the line. And to have these consequences last through 3 games, I just got to ask...without spoiling anything...is there anything I can do that will totally screw me over later on...like, I do one wrong thing here at the beginning, am I dooming myself to a really bad ending...or are the ending's just different (not necessarily bad, just different)? Cause, I'd hate to think all's doom and gloom because of one single mistake.

And again, without spoiling anything...does anyone have any hints, tips or suggestions. Anything I should avoid in order to not screw myself later on?

BTW: Shepard
Female: because if I have a choice, I rather look at the backside of a female than a guy while playing a long freaking game.

Born on Earth and had to fight her way to get out of there into a better life - cause I like the hard nock life characters

Lone survivor of a military mission gone wrong - cause I like tradgedy.

Not sure how much those choices right there are going to impact the game.

Edited by Caldwin, 17 January 2016 - 03:34 PM.

3DS: 5370 0412 9068
Nintendo ID: Caldwin
PSN: Caldwin

#2 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32940 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

FemShep has vastly superior voice acting, too. You made the right choice, my son.

You cannot doom yourself, no.

#3 Caldwin

Caldwin

More fun than Liara

• Supporter
  • 18513 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Thanks. And...I'm not sure just how much can be talked about without getting into spoilers. So, I guess I'll just kinda tell about what little experience I have had with Mass Effect...see if there isn't something in all my mindless rambling that can spark a conversation. Or, by all means, talk about whatever.

First I heard about Mass Effect was actually on the news. Somehow it sparked some controversy because of a sex scene...which after watching it on Youtube, I must say that it really isn't any worse than some things you can see on network television. It's certainly not any worse than what you see in some other games. So I'm not quite sure why Mass Effect got all the attention.

But, after that news cast, I started noticing people talking about it all over the net about how great a game it was, so I thought I'd go by Gamestop and at least take a look at the box, read the description, see if it sparked my interest. Unfortuneately, it was for X-Box 360 only (I had the PS3 and Wii). So without even looking at the box, I knew it was a no-go.

Then ME 2 and 3 came out for the PS3. All well and good, but if I wasn't able to play the first one...was there really any point getting the other two? So I put it on the back burner in favor of other games.

Well...finally a PS3 collection came out with all three games for a rather reasonable $60. So...like I said, I only got to play it for about an hour last night before time for bed. But so far, really awesome game.

#4 Stilton Disco

Stilton Disco
  • Citizen
  • 3714 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(Esser-Z @ Jan 1 2013, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FemShep has vastly superior voice acting, too. You made the right choice, my son.

You cannot doom yourself, no.

Stuff and nonesense, both FemShep and ManShep's VA's have their strengths and weaknesses, and just deliver lines differently. Both nail some lines and completely fluff others in equal measure, it's all just down to personal preference as to which you like the sound of more.

Personally I slightly prefer Meer to Hale, but purely because I enjoy Meer's slightl more upbeat and lighthearted delivery to Hale's cool professionalism for my favourite 'canon' Shepard.

As for screwing yourself over, Caldwin, no, it's pretty much impossible, since ME3 manages to hug up enourmously when it comes to consequences mattering in the slightest.

The only thing you have any control over is the fate of the Krogan, the Geth/Quarian conflict, and who survives Mass Effect 2's Suicide Mission, and even then you just get replacement characters giving you 95% of the same content anyway.

But yeah, hardly any choice matters at the end. Hell, some of the most important choices are either ignored completely or retconned to always have the same result no matter what you actually chose. You might get a few more or less EMS points in 3, but you can do everything badly, and do as little as possible, and still get just as much as someone who did everything perfectly at the end, as long as you do multiplayer.

As for hints and tips, if you're playing as FemShep, don't bother romancing Jacob, Thane, or Kelly, since it goes nowhere. If you want the most content, and what's obviously intended to be the canon romance, just stick with Liara.

But, my bitching about 3 aside (and it really is an absolute hugging disaster compared to 1&2. Best gameplay, and TPS controls, but a complete clusterhug of missed oppurtunities, bad story choices, moronically stupid writing, awful, paifully *scrubbed* endings, and tossing the RPG aspects out the window almost entirely.) these are amazing games, 1&2 are absolute masterpieces, and brilliant example of just how amazing games can be as an interactiv storytelling medium.

Don't worry about what the consequences of your actions will be, just do what you thinks best, or, better still, what your Shepard would think is best, and live with it.

If you screw up and get a character you like killed, you own your mistake and carry it with you. Do every side mission, talk to every NPC, love, live and embrace what is one of the best Sci Fi universes ever created, and just enjoy yourself.

And hell, it's not like you can't make another Shepard, of the opposite gender, with a different class, background and personality, and see what you missed in another playthrough.

Also, maybe turn the game off before you try and retake Earth in 3, and just come up with your own ending. It's sadly almost impossible to imagine anything worse without deliberately trying.
No, I'm not 'that' TotalBiscuit.

#5 Caldwin

Caldwin

More fun than Liara

• Supporter
  • 18513 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE(ZeroX @ Jan 1 2013, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any DLC included/available on disk for the trilogy collection?

Having not played the ME games individually, I'm not sure what all I'm playing was originally DLC or not. From what I've heard off an Amazon review (which means take it with a whole load of salt), "some but not all" available DLC from 1 and 2 is included on the disk with nothing from 3.

#6 Stilton Disco

Stilton Disco
  • Citizen
  • 3714 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Thinking about it, tips for ME1: sell all the guns and equipment you get or break it down for Omnigel after every mission or so, and only buy upgrades and Spectre Master Gear weapons. Also, you get more experience points from killing on foot rather than in th Mako, so drop big bads down to low health then finish them off on foot. A good strategy with Geth Armatures and Colosus is to actually park the Mako on top of one then get out and shoot it while its trapped.

In Me2, if you're running out of time or tries on hacks or bypasses, just cancel and try again, and it resets, whereas if you time out or make too many mistakes, you'll be unable to retry.

Also, what class are you playing as, since there's some good tips I can give you that'll make the fighting sections a bit easier/less frustrating.

EDIT: Also, on the Heastrom recruitment mission in the second half of ME2, if you set the difficulty to Hardcore or Insanity just before you start and leave it that way, you get a Geth Pulse Rifle at the end of the level.

Oh, and don't bother buying the Arrival DLC, it's not particularly good, overpriced and completely pointless.

Edited by Total Biscuit, 01 January 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#7 (Deactivated) Slander

(Deactivated) Slander
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE(Caldwin @ Jan 1 2013, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Female: because if I have a choice, I rather look at the backside of a female than a guy while playing a long freaking game.

I'm so sick of seeing people making up these excuses to play female characters. It's 2013, for hug's sakes. You don't have to justify gender experimentation.

QUOTE(Esser-Z @ Jan 1 2013, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FemShep has vastly superior voice acting, too.

Lies.

QUOTE(ZeroX @ Jan 1 2013, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any DLC included/available on disk for the trilogy collection?

From the website:

On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed ? The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer. On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3. On PlayStation 3, Bring Down the Sky will be included both on disc and on the PSN download, Mass Effect 2 will still have the same DLC on-disc that it was originally shipped with: Cerberus Network; Genesis; Kasumi; Overlord; and Lair of the Shadow Broker. Finally, Mass Effect 3 will also be exactly as it originally shipped.

#8 Rust

Rust

EXTRA THICK

• Supporter
  • 40721 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Don't listen to Total Biscuit. He didn't take ME3 well.

The Arrival is the last DLC available for Mass Effect 2 and sets up Mass Effect 3. It's very much a Shooting Gallery, but for what it is and what it sets up, it's not a bad run through. Plus, it sets up ME3.

As for the original Mass Effect - there's no way to mess the game up royally. Your playstyle may alter wildly given your choices, but never feel that you *must* make Choice X for the best ending. Similarly, don't feel that by choosing a certain class you are forever destined to walk upon the path of that class. Both ME2 and ME3, even with Import Characters, grant you the option of changing your class. This is not a bad thing as the gameplay takes a pretty dramatic shift from ME1 to ME2, so keep that in mind while playing (Don't worry, generally speaking the gameplay changes are universally seen as for the better). I maintained my Sentinel Shepard through all three games simply because I'm like that.

Some Tips for Mass Effect 1:

- If you want a cheese-tastic tactic, max out the "Medicine" Tree as fast as you can to obtain the "Neural Shock" ability. This allows you to stun organic opponents for a short duration - and there's no diminishing returns on it, meaning you can keep using it over and over again. And when I say organic opponents I mean ANY organic opponents - regardless of their status in the game's NPC hierarchy. If you can fight it and it's flesh and bone, you can shock it senseless.

- Don't forget all the loot you pick up can be broken down for Omni-Gel - which can be used to circumvent locks rather then playing the Simon-esque mini-game as well as repair the Mako.

- The Mako is a cumbersome thing, but it can take 85 degree angles like a boss, plus it comes with jump jets. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, after all.

- It's worth the time to do all the side quests you can find. Dang near everything in this game is mentioned/referenced later on. The sheer volume of stuff there is to cover between three games that gain even a passing mention is staggering. Mass Effect really is a vibrant, living place.

Numbers 24:17
lup_zps837154f7.jpg
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

#9 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

• Citizen
  • 32940 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

You people are weird. Meer's so bland, at least in ME1. Could barely get through my manshep run.

#10 Stilton Disco

Stilton Disco
  • Citizen
  • 3714 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(Esser-Z @ Jan 1 2013, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You people are weird. Meer's so bland, at least in ME1. Could barely get through my manshep run.

ME1 I'll grant you, Hale is deffinitely better overall, but there's still numerous occasions where Meer's delivery has more emotion and gravity to it, although mostly due to Hale occasionally sounding a bit to 'marine-y', and coming across as a bit distant and almost bored sounding. It's not often, but does crop up.

Meer does improve massively throughout 2 and into 3, to the point where I'd say he's actually better overall than Hale in all honesty. The guy really cared about the role, and took on board the criticism he got and tried (and succeeded) to do better each time.

Also don't listen to Rust telling you not to listen to me and my doomsaying! Doom I say! DOOM!!!

Especially about Arrival. It really is a big damned waste of time and, more importantly, money, since it's not on disc. You get two or three lines of dialogue different if you do it as well as a different reason for why Shepard is where they are at the start of 3, and then everything it sets up is dropped in the first 5 minutes. It has a few cool moments, but is completely skippable, leaving you in exactly the same situation you were in at the end of 2.

Just replay Lair of the Shadowbroker, which is amazing, instead.

The rest of Rust's advice is spot on however.

Edited by Total Biscuit, 01 January 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#11 Rust

Rust

EXTRA THICK

• Supporter
  • 40721 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

I play exclusively as MaleShep, and I've always adored Meer's performance to the point it's difficult to start up a new character (I play exclusively male because - again - I'm just like that) because I'm so used to that voice coming out of my Shepard's face.

QUOTE(Total Biscuit @ Jan 1 2013, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also don't listen to Rust telling you not to listen to me and my doomsaying! Doom I say! DOOM!!!

Especially about Arrival. It really is a big damned waste of time and, more importantly, money, since it's not on disc. You get two or three lines of dialogue different if you do it as well as a different reason for why Shepard is where they are at the start of 3, and then everything it sets up is dropped in the first 5 minutes.

Well, except for the majorly important bit about what area of space is affected. Which is affected directly because of your actions.

I won't disagree that Lair of the Shadowbroker is a infinitely superior product, though.

lup_zps837154f7.jpg
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

#12 Stilton Disco

Stilton Disco
  • Citizen
  • 3714 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(Rust @ Jan 1 2013, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I play exclusively as MaleShep, and I've always adored Meer's performance to the point it's difficult to start up a new character (I play exclusively male because - again - I'm just like that) because I'm so used to that voice coming out of my Shepard's face.

QUOTE(Total Biscuit @ Jan 1 2013, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Especially about Arrival. It really is a big damned waste of time and, more importantly, money, since it's not on disc. You get two or three lines of dialogue different if you do it as well as a different reason for why Shepard is where they are at the start of 3, and then everything it sets up is dropped in the first 5 minutes.

Well, except for the majorly important bit about what area of space is affected. Which is affected directly because of your actions.

I won't disagree that Lair of the Shadowbroker is a infinitely superior product, though.

Not really, the events of Arrival still happen if you don't do it, it's just caused by an Alliance strike team rather than Shepard. You just end up in the same pickle for everything else you did, prior to the events of arrival, which actually get referenced more than once. Well, possibly twice, depending on what you did in Bringing Down the Sky.

And yeah, LotSB is just pure fried gold, especially if your Shepard is cheating on Liara, but not entirely sold on dumping her. Gods it's joyous...

Dammit, now I'm actually considering getting ME1 on the PS3 now, just to redo that and 2 with the novelty of a different controller. Stupid love/addiction!

Edited by Total Biscuit, 01 January 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#13 Rust

Rust

EXTRA THICK

• Supporter
  • 40721 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(Total Biscuit @ Jan 1 2013, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
especially if your Shepard is heating on Liara

icon-fire.gif icon-fire.gif icon-fire.gif

Best. Mishap/Typo. Ever.

Now I can't get the imagine of Shepard dry humping Liara's leg throughout the entirely of LotSB out of my head.

lup_zps837154f7.jpg

#14 TheMightyMollusk

TheMightyMollusk

In this land of high adventure, carve your fate

• Supporter
  • 35727 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

I need to get back to this series some time. Loved the first two, started on the second, then had to deal with my work schedule getting shuffled for the holidays. And this week the inlaws are visiting. Maybe next week.

And maybe this time I can make a FemShep that doesn't look like she fell out of the uncanny valley sideways.

#15 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

• Citizen
  • 32940 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE(Rust @ Jan 1 2013, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Total Biscuit @ Jan 1 2013, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
especially if your Shepard is heating on Liara

Best. Mishap/Typo. Ever.

Now I can't get the imagine of Shepard dry humping Liara's leg throughout the entirely of LotSB out of my head.

#16 2017

Merciless.

• Citizen
  • 40542 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Play the first two games then skip the third and pretend it ended happily.

PM me if you're bored!

#17 Stilton Disco

Stilton Disco
  • Citizen
  • 3714 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(14000 Years @ Jan 1 2013, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Play the first two games then skip the third and pretend it ended happily.

I'd have settled for satisfyingly.

I'd have quite happily seen most of the main characters slaughtered, since that would at least have required them to have been present.

#18 Rust

Rust

EXTRA THICK

• Supporter
  • 40721 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Can we not make this thread - with questions pertaining the series at its start - into another moaning fest about how ME3 failed to reach some peoples expectations before we scare the poor player that wants to play through the trilogy?

Besides, ME3 was never a bad game. And any issues I personally had with it were washed away with the Extended Cut - which is a free download, by the by.

lup_zps837154f7.jpg

#19 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

• Citizen
  • 32940 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

ME3 is a great game, with some issues. I love the series overall.

#20 Caldwin

Caldwin

More fun than Liara

• Supporter
  • 18513 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Well, I have already heard from other sites that the ending to 3 was dissapointing to most. I'll just have to find out when I get there. But since this topic is tagged "no spoilers," I would appreciate not finding out anything more than that.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users