Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Shockwave 75 : (17 June 2021 - 07:04 PM)

Well, you know Hollywood; if something's popular, run it into the ground!

@  Cybersnark : (17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM)

And then there was the Writers' Strike, which isn't the show's fault.

@  Cybersnark : (17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM)

Yeah, Sylar should've been, if not killed off, at least left to rest.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 03:43 PM)

It never truly recovered from that.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 03:43 PM)

Season 1 was good until the finale.

@  Paladin : (17 June 2021 - 09:37 AM)

because it sucked.

@  tigerhawk : (17 June 2021 - 08:58 AM)

Heroes was cancelled twice.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 06:33 AM)

The song's official name is "Holding Out for a Hero".

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 June 2021 - 12:54 AM)

That's a long time to wait for a sandwich.

@  Maruten : (16 June 2021 - 07:13 PM)

Lucky there's a hero arriving in July.

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 June 2021 - 05:38 PM)

I think I've heard "I Need a Hero" more times this past week than I have in the past several years.

@  tigerhawk : (16 June 2021 - 12:41 PM)

Thanks to Earthrise I can recreate the end of Return of Optimus Prime part 1.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 June 2021 - 11:19 AM)

I wish they would do something like that here: but then it would become obvious in which provinces you're getting gouged.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 10:42 AM)

Here in Germany, the price you see is the price you pay, tax included.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 10:42 AM)

I always find it weaird hearing that stores in the US don't initially already taxes in their prices.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 04:33 AM)

You know what's kewl? Poor literacy.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 June 2021 - 04:31 PM)

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

@  CORVUS : (15 June 2021 - 04:12 PM)

Kewl. Thanks!

@  Kalidor : (15 June 2021 - 02:08 PM)

Hey everybody! I wanted to announce that Sarahthecutevixen is our newest addition to the Allspark staff. She's primarily looking over discord stuff, but I wanted to make sure she got a welcome over here as well.

@  NovaSaber : (14 June 2021 - 11:07 AM)

Turn-Bass RPG

@  Sabrblade : (14 June 2021 - 10:21 AM)

Do not X0 quietly into the night.

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 June 2021 - 10:13 AM)

All your Bass are--

@  Donocropolis : (14 June 2021 - 05:56 AM)

*Bass X0 not available in Alaska or Hawaii.

@  Steevy Maximus : (13 June 2021 - 07:36 PM)

Get your own Big Mouth BassX0 for the low price of $19.95 (plusshippingandhandling)

@  repowers : (13 June 2021 - 12:45 PM)

Mr. Speaker, we are for the Bass X0.

@  Nevermore : (13 June 2021 - 06:04 AM)

It's all about that Bass XD.

@  tigerhawk : (13 June 2021 - 02:16 AM)

Will altering the moons orbit in any way help.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (13 June 2021 - 01:51 AM)

Now that you have seen this Bass XO, you must send it to five other Bass XOs or BassXO will come to you in a week and then you too will be BassXO.

@  Telly : (13 June 2021 - 12:08 AM)

or feed him after midnight

@  wonko the sane? : (12 June 2021 - 09:00 PM)

Just don't drop him.

@  Kaon : (12 June 2021 - 08:03 PM)

man this chat is nothing but Bass X)

@  Nevermore : (12 June 2021 - 07:08 PM)

Carefull, he is a Bass Xo.

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 June 2021 - 05:53 PM)

Aw, it's not even a shiny.

@  Sabrblade : (12 June 2021 - 05:27 PM)

A wild Bass X0 has appeared!

@  Bass X0 : (12 June 2021 - 05:20 PM)

I didn't even try this time.

@  Nevermore : (12 June 2021 - 03:43 AM)

8ass X÷ has hijacked this conversation.

@  Bass X0 : (12 June 2021 - 03:37 AM)

Its Bass X0. I named myself after my three favourite Mega Man characters - Bass, X and Zero. I did consider going with Vile Bass X0, but that would have been going too far.

@  repowers : (11 June 2021 - 11:29 PM)

Bass XO has been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

@  Echowarrior : (11 June 2021 - 09:25 PM)

Do not taunt Bass XO.

@  wonko the sane? : (11 June 2021 - 09:02 PM)

Please consult a technician before using Bass XO. Do not operate Bass XO while consuming alcohol.

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 June 2021 - 04:48 PM)

Nine out of ten doctors recommend Bass XO. The last doctor is on my list.

@  Dekafox : (11 June 2021 - 01:51 PM)

Bass XO is available at these fine retailers.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 June 2021 - 02:01 AM)

Bass XO is not to be confused with Bay Sexo.

@  Fenix Twilight : (10 June 2021 - 08:38 PM)

It's good to be back, after that outage I think I'll try to post more.

@  Steevy Maximus : (10 June 2021 - 12:16 PM)

I think Hasbro Pulse is broken. Dang Star Wars nerds!

@  tigerhawk : (10 June 2021 - 04:46 AM)

When I googled 'space bridge' I was disappointed. Maybe in a hundred years.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 June 2021 - 04:05 PM)

Bass XO is backward compatible with the Sega Master System.

@  Donocropolis : (09 June 2021 - 05:37 AM)

Bass XO has 9" long, dagger-like teeth and a 12,000 lb. bite force

@  repowers : (08 June 2021 - 07:26 PM)

Bass XO doesn't feel pain. He can't be reasoned with!

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 June 2021 - 02:57 PM)

Bass XO has no known weaknesses.

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Power Rangers General Discussion

5975 replies to this topic

#5961 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32554 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 05 June 2021 - 08:25 PM

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#5962 Daith

Daith

Is this the Way?...

• Supporter
  • 10070 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 12:14 PM

Todays Fan First Friday felt like a total bust unless you REALLLY like MMPR Pink. A "Cel Shaded" deco version with no alt head, a two pack of MMPR Pink and MMPR Zeo with two unique Katherine headsculpts and a cat Kat, A MMPR Pink Ranger movie-ish morpher with unique voicelines tailored to be Kim calleing on each ranger depending on the coin inserted, and finally the MMPR Pink Helmet. Supposedly all Gamestop exclusive with limited Pulse alotments in the US. Didn't mention other places.

I'm happy to see the Two pack at least to see Zeo Pink and the Kitty Kat, and the unique Morpher is ok. It's a little bit better with the unique voice clips. And Always down for more Helmets but with space running low I'm not going to get more than a select few if they ever come.

Switch code: SW-6538-7795-1972

#5963 Tm_Silverclaw

Tm_Silverclaw
  • Citizen
  • 11377 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 12:21 PM

Well, at least they made it no secrete what this fan friday was about.

#5964 Daith

Daith

Is this the Way?...

• Supporter
  • 10070 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 12:29 PM

True but there are more Pink rangers than Kim and Kat. A lot of People were disappointed with the 2 pack featuring MMPR Pink again when they could of made it more enticing by offering Turbo Pink. I mean I actually have no desire for anyone other than Turbo Red to complete my Tommy set, but It would of been cooler to see two new figures in a 2 pack rather than one that's gotten 3 other releases. This felt like an excuse to push another portrait head out and to include the Cat.

#5965 AgentOrange

AgentOrange
  • Citizen
  • 1633 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 12:46 PM

True but there are more Pink rangers than Kim and Kat. A lot of People were disappointed with the 2 pack featuring MMPR Pink again when they could of made it more enticing by offering Turbo Pink. I mean I actually have no desire for anyone other than Turbo Red to complete my Tommy set, but It would of been cooler to see two new figures in a 2 pack rather than one that's gotten 3 other releases. This felt like an excuse to push another portrait head out and to include the Cat.

I'm sure the people coming into the line late and not wanting to pay 100+ for an opaque, non-glittery, normally painted MMPR Pink prefer this
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

#5966 Tm_Silverclaw

Tm_Silverclaw
  • Citizen
  • 11377 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 01:27 PM

Bandai "GIRLS DON'T SELL!"

Hasbro "Here is a two pack of Pink Rangers. Along with female Yellow Ranger and female Villian."

Bandai "GIRLS HAVE COOTIES!"

#5967 Daith

Daith

Is this the Way?...

• Supporter
  • 10070 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 12:12 AM

I'm sure the people coming into the line late and not wanting to pay 100+ for an opaque, non-glittery, normally painted MMPR Pink prefer this

Conversely the People who have been collecting this line are getting a duplicate in order to grab the next Zeo ranger. The only plus is selling said figure possibly later and getting the Cat. It's the same Pain in the ass that the Rita and Zedd pack ended up being. Sure the sets make sense thematically, but it's still pushing people to rebuy a figure we don't need in order to get one we do. There has been a number of instances in this line alone that have annoyed me when I've stayed current with the line and end up getting cheated for doing so. Most times there has been some sort of upside to rebuying it and really this isn't any exception. I get another MMPR era Kat portrait Head and the Cat Kat.

I definitely see your point as well. For late comers it's nothing but good news. But what burns me even more is they are putting another MMPR Pink out at the same time! Why?! It's going to shelf warm because more people are more likely to jump on the 2 pack version. But why not give us something other than the Same figure in another paint job?! Heck after the one clip they showed I would of bought into the Kim in Rita's dress. That alone would be an easy enough reissue at this point. Or heck even better if they wanted to at least continue more of the Pink MMPR in comics thing give us the new Ranger Slayer look. There are better ideas that are possible here. The way they are handling the Lightning Collection currently is a bit scatterbrained. It's not horrible but a lot of decisions made are like WTF?!

Edited by Daith, 12 June 2021 - 12:13 AM.

#5968 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 14209 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:41 AM

leaked from Wonder Festival in China. HERE's a 2-pack worth having...

Attached Thumbnails

• LC Ecliptor.jpg

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#5969 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32554 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:55 AM

So we'll have to rebuy Astronema in order to get Ecliptor?

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#5970 Daith

Daith

Is this the Way?...

• Supporter
  • 10070 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 12:59 PM

Unsurprised there but to be fair with as many Hairstyles Astronema had she'll most likely show up as a single figure eventually too :D

And after the break I had with my first Astronema's right arm I'm actually looking forward to another.

#5971 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32554 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 01:24 PM

In other news:

#5972 Confuzor

Confuzor

They put em in Smash Bros!!!!

• Supporter
  • 8502 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 03:49 PM

I'm still here holding out hope for a Prince Gasket and Archerina 2 pack.

#5973 Shadewing

Shadewing

Artichoke of Misery

• Supporter
  • 37423 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 12 June 2021 - 08:21 PM

Unsurprised there but to be fair with as many Hairstyles Astronema had she'll most likely show up as a single figure eventually too :D

And after the break I had with my first Astronema's right arm I'm actually looking forward to another.

Well there are at least two other main looks for her, the Blonde/Silver look, and of course Cyborg Astronema. I'm kinda surprised they didnt save this for the Cyborg versions of both, and let these ones be main line releases.

I can't wait for them to to get to the Maligor/Divatox set, then release Maligor again with no changes as Dark Spector. Easiest reuse ever.

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

Twitch Channel

Youtube Replays

VOTE for what I play on 8/30!

Friday: Sonic Generations - Sunday: Transformers WFC - Tuesday: Little Inferno

#5974 Confuzor

Confuzor

They put em in Smash Bros!!!!

• Supporter
  • 8502 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:44 PM

Movie or TV show Divatox?

Edited by Confuzor, 12 June 2021 - 10:46 PM.

#5975 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32554 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 11:16 PM

Movie or TV show Divatox?

The costume was the same in both.

#5976 lastmaximal

lastmaximal

Cyber Key Power...linx!

• Staff
  • 15071 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted Yesterday, 03:11 PM

This Astronema at least seems to have sculpted costume parts rather than having it all be paint, or something?

Gonna get that Pink 2-pack and maybe flip the MMPR. Maybe. (Hope I can get it through Pulse.) Got no problem with the 2-pack being what it is (after months of seeing people hoping for reissues of Pink and even Yellow, it seems very "that's fandom for you" to see this reaction from multiple places to the two 2-packs). But honestly, that cel-shaded stuff I just do not get the need for at all.

The Pink Morpher is likewise strange... Cool that they redid the voice clips, I guess (but it's just a weird scenario) and coming with more coins is at least better in a "get more stuff" way than coming with just two (like the Legacy Movie one did), but the latter would make more sense. This is just odd. I wouldn't mind a Movie-style White one, since the Legacy one is prohibitively expensive now, but if they do it the same way it'd still be a bit odd.

Definitely game if they want to make a Metallic White Ranger with a new (and better) unmasked head. (although if Hasbro wants to try a Green Ranger with a more accurate shade of green and a non-bandana unmasked head, I don't mind either). And there's still more MMPR they can do with the movie costumes and the Ninjetti looks, since the Tengas are right there.

Thanks for the help on Discord, Daith!

Edited by lastmaximal, Yesterday, 03:20 PM.

SO OKAY IT'S AVERAGE
Virtually every custom as good as the title suggests!
SoOkayItsAverage.2.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users