Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  wonko the sane? : (04 August 2020 - 11:37 AM)

It's almost like all drama is just manufactured pissing contests to keep us all entertained and distracted. :p

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (04 August 2020 - 10:16 AM)

Or they could go White Ranger vs Scorpion route and have both win. ;P

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 August 2020 - 09:35 AM)

Besides, we all know the answer is nearly always "they fight to a standstill and then team up against a common enemy."

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 August 2020 - 09:29 AM)

The best way to prove this is to give an example where the match is really lopsided in favor of one character but in popularity they're either evenly matched or the weaker one is more popular.

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 August 2020 - 09:27 AM)

The "who would win in a fight" discussions are really just people trying to make "which one's better" into something you can theoretically measure objectively, usually in a very specific way they think they've predetermined their favorite will win.

@  Otaku : (04 August 2020 - 02:01 AM)

@Nevermore So... you're saying you didn't like DC Versus Marvel/Marvel Versus DC?

@  Steevy Maximus : (03 August 2020 - 06:59 PM)

So, what happened to Hasbro's Zoids relaunch? An English dub, some stuff in southeast Asia, and now a game coming in October? That it?

@  wonko the sane? : (03 August 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Tidal wave, cause shooting water gets you nowhere.

@  Darth Gonzo : (03 August 2020 - 09:57 AM)

Who would win Tidal Wave or Broadside?

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 August 2020 - 08:17 AM)

Btw Happy birthday to those people in the box to the right \o/

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 August 2020 - 08:16 AM)

The bottom line is obvious. It makes no literal sense to fight someone on your faction. :/

@  wonko the sane? : (03 August 2020 - 06:14 AM)

That's because you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to just stack skills and ability against each other. It's not the palace of doom, it's an episode of american gladiators.

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:32 AM)

The only obvious winners of such a fight would be the bad guys.

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:29 AM)

And what does it even matter? They should work together, not stupidly fight each other for the mindless entertainment of idiot onlookers.

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:29 AM)

Why would two good guys fight each other? What are they fighting over?

@  Nevermore : (03 August 2020 - 04:28 AM)

I never understood these "who would win in a fight between two good guys" discussions. They make no sense to me.

@  Maximus Ambus : (02 August 2020 - 04:17 PM)

If G1 had continued we'd have had Starscream back in spirit - through Krunk, Snapdragons partner and possibly Skullcruncher unless he was mute.

@  Bass X0 : (02 August 2020 - 12:28 PM)

There are some decent impersonators in fandubs though.

@  -LittleAutob... : (02 August 2020 - 10:45 AM)

The only true Starscream voices are Steve Blum and Chris Latta, hands down.

@  Sabrblade : (02 August 2020 - 10:14 AM)

Why they didn't have Scott McNeil voicing that Starscream, when he was the one who had imitated Chris Latta when he voiced Cobra Commander in the DiC G.I. Joe cartoon, is beyond me.

@  wonko the sane? : (02 August 2020 - 09:57 AM)

Say what you will, that was an awesome scene.

@  Maximus Ambus : (02 August 2020 - 08:36 AM)

Beast Wars Starsream "I am AIR COMMANDER Starscream of the DECEPTICON BATTLEFLEET!"

@  Nevermore : (02 August 2020 - 07:02 AM)

I liked TF: Prime Starscream.

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 August 2020 - 08:36 PM)

Hearing Starscream's screechy voice in Cyberverse has to be the most annoying thing ever in Transformers. Even his G1 voice wasn't as bad. :doh

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 August 2020 - 08:35 PM)

KUP!

@  Sabrblade : (01 August 2020 - 04:58 PM)

Urkel!

@  TheMightyMol... : (01 August 2020 - 03:16 PM)

Steeeeeeeeve.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (01 August 2020 - 02:57 AM)

LEEEROOOOOOOOY! jhenkenz...

@  Hg Dragon : (01 August 2020 - 01:21 AM)

Candleja-

@  Sabrblade : (31 July 2020 - 11:02 PM)

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

@  Echowarrior : (31 July 2020 - 10:18 PM)

Spongebob!

@  TheMightyMol... : (31 July 2020 - 05:13 PM)

KHAAAAAAAN

@  PlutoniumBoss : (31 July 2020 - 03:04 PM)

Bueller? Bueller?

@  Jet : (31 July 2020 - 11:31 AM)

DONKEY!

@  Maximus Ambus : (31 July 2020 - 06:55 AM)

Spanner

@  Xaaron : (31 July 2020 - 06:49 AM)

Jetstorm

@  Nevermore : (31 July 2020 - 05:33 AM)

Tankor

@  SG Roadbuster : (31 July 2020 - 04:44 AM)

Overrun

@  lastmaximal : (31 July 2020 - 01:33 AM)

Buckethead

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 July 2020 - 07:15 PM)

Now I wonder how many Transformers we can name with the fewest possible different names.

@  Nevermore : (30 July 2020 - 06:38 PM)

Ransack. That's like another 20 or so.

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 July 2020 - 06:18 PM)

"Prowl". There, that's at least fifteen.

@  Nevermore : (30 July 2020 - 06:15 PM)

Or do you want people to spam the Squawkbox with lists of 100 characters?

@  Nevermore : (30 July 2020 - 06:15 PM)

Oky, just one question: If I were to say "Yes, I could", how could you be sure I'm not lying?

@  Bass X0 : (30 July 2020 - 06:08 PM)

i don't go into people's threads that have no relevance to my interests just to be an ass by telling them that their comments and opinions are of no value just because they have no personal interest to me.

@  Bass X0 : (30 July 2020 - 06:06 PM)

i think one of us is misunderstanding what the squawkbox is actually for.

@  Bass X0 : (30 July 2020 - 06:06 PM)

and what is wrong with that? you respond to me to lessen your own boredom.

@  Bass X0 : (30 July 2020 - 06:05 PM)

I'm asking people if they think they could.

@  Nevermore : (30 July 2020 - 06:05 PM)

Or did you just think of another random question to lessen your boredom?

@  Nevermore : (30 July 2020 - 06:04 PM)

Is this a survey?

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Power Rangers General Discussion

5728 replies to this topic

#5661 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30596 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:57 PM

Another round of thoughts.

Spoiler

Edited by Sabrblade, 29 June 2020 - 10:58 PM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#5662 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5516 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:10 PM

I apparently haven't seen enough Power Rangers to understand half of what's being said right now.

Spoiler

It's a secret to everybody

Spoiler

#5663 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30596 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:36 PM

RPM (and every previous PR season) is still on Netflix right now.

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#5664 Daith

Daith

My Nyah brings all the girls to the yard

• Supporter
  • 9541 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:36 PM

Small history lesson for you then. Big Spoilers ahead for RPM and the last couple episodes of BM.

Spoiler

Switch code: SW-6538-7795-1972

#5665 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30596 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:56 AM

So, uh, after taking another look at the penultimate episode's flashback, I've discovered one little snag in all of my theorizing.

Spoiler

Edited by Sabrblade, 30 June 2020 - 10:36 AM.

#5666 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10838 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:23 AM

Spoiler

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#5667 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5516 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:39 AM

I'd been meaning to check that. It's good to know as if I start looking through what's out, I've still not seen quite a huge chunk.

I know I've seen all of the original up to Zeo, though I fell out of Zeo near the end, but doubt it's that important to go back and see right now.

Think I've seen most if not all of Turbo.

KNOW I saw all of In Space, it's still my favorite season.

Didn't get to see Lost Galaxy, but have it on DVD, so missing that one is a mistake I deem to correct soon.

Didn't see all of Lightspeed Rescue. Watched a few episodes of the start but didn't get into it back in the day. Need to give it another chance.

Seen Time Force

Never saw Wild Force except the "Forever Red" episode

Haven't seen Ninja Storm

Seen Dino Thunder

Haven't seen S.P.D.

Seen Mystic Force

Seen like the first half of Operation Overdrive, then my DVR stopped recording or something.

Didn't watch Jungle Fury, RPM, or any of Samurai

Do I even want to bother with Megaforce? I've heard nothing but bad.

Saw all of Dino Charge.

Saw Ninja Steel up to the reveal of who Brody's brother is, and didn't get beyond that. The show just wasn't clicking with me, and frankly I hate the comedy duo in this one. I'll have to try and finish it someday, but it won't be soon.

So yeah. Geez where do I even start?

Spoiler

#5668 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10750 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:56 AM

I've still never finished Ninja storm..  I just cant un-see the silly smiley face in the helmets.

#5669 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30596 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:59 AM

After the levels of silliness that were put into Samurai and Megaforce, getting through the silliness of Ninja Storm became a walk in the park.

#5670 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13458 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:03 PM

I'd been meaning to check that. It's good to know as if I start looking through what's out, I've still not seen quite a huge chunk.

I know I've seen all of the original up to Zeo, though I fell out of Zeo near the end, but doubt it's that important to go back and see right now.

Think I've seen most if not all of Turbo.

KNOW I saw all of In Space, it's still my favorite season.

Didn't get to see Lost Galaxy, but have it on DVD, so missing that one is a mistake I deem to correct soon.

Didn't see all of Lightspeed Rescue. Watched a few episodes of the start but didn't get into it back in the day. Need to give it another chance.

Seen Time Force

Never saw Wild Force except the "Forever Red" episode

Haven't seen Ninja Storm

Seen Dino Thunder

Haven't seen S.P.D.

Seen Mystic Force

Seen like the first half of Operation Overdrive, then my DVR stopped recording or something.

Didn't watch Jungle Fury, RPM, or any of Samurai

Do I even want to bother with Megaforce? I've heard nothing but bad.

Saw all of Dino Charge.

Saw Ninja Steel up to the reveal of who Brody's brother is, and didn't get beyond that. The show just wasn't clicking with me, and frankly I hate the comedy duo in this one. I'll have to try and finish it someday, but it won't be soon.

So yeah. Geez where do I even start?

Best answer is do what you think looks good to you.

My personal recommendations are to check out SPD & RPM because they're both very good seasons.

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#5671 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30596 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:28 PM

I'd say start with the ones you haven't seen yet and go chronologically forward, which I guess for you would start with Lost Galaxy, which is a good season too.

Edited by Sabrblade, 01 July 2020 - 12:29 PM.

#5672 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10750 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:56 PM

Lost Galaxy was a rather good season.

#5673 Maruten

Maruten
  • Staff
  • 7694 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:31 PM

I say just watch the debut episodes from a handful of series that sound like they'll appeal to you, and then keep going with whichever show leaves you wanting more when episode one is over.

WsuGTl1.jpg

#5674 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5516 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:04 PM

Then I think Lost Galaxy is next. I hope these shows aren't pulled from Netflix before I'm able to attempt to get through all these.

Spoiler

#5675 ZakuConvoy

ZakuConvoy
  • Citizen
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:21 PM

I'm just going to basically make a tier list, I guess? *shrug*  (I wrote up enough that I figured "Why not just give general thoughts on the entire franchise?")

Recommended:

RPM is largely considered "the best one", so I'd definitely recommend you check that out.  No real reason you couldn't watch it out of order.

Time Force might be my personal favorite (I think RPM is technically better, though).  I just love everything about this one.

In Space is REALLY good...but maybe only if you've seen MIghty Morphin through Turbo?  There's some all time classic characters in this one, though.  Plus, probably the best finale in all of Power Rangers.

Dino Thunder is MIghty Morphin with teenagers with actual attitude.  Plus, Tommy's back.  Plus, Mesogog is just a really good villain.  The finale's a little on the weak side, but otherwise, it's a good time.

Jungle Fury is one that I feel is underrated.  It's a really strong season.

SPD is a really strong season...that kind of has a mess of a ending, but really good characters and world-building.

Lightspeed Rescue is another good season.  Plus, actual demons in a kids show...we probably won't see that again.  Probably one of the better finales, too.

Lost Galaxy is solid, but dated in some ways.  I still really love parts of this show, though.  I know you already said you planned to watch this one, but I putting this here to let you know what shows I rank above and below it.

Beast Morphers.  I know you didn't mention this one, but I'll just put this here, anyway.  You might be watching it already.  I like the characters and there's a actual plot (with actual foreshadowing...OH HOW I'VE MISSED FORESHADOWING).  But, some of the environmental episodes are a little preachy, some of the "twists" are kind of obvious, and it still feels like it's skewing a little younger than Power Rangers used to (like Nick's demographic is 8-10 year olds now instead of 11-13 year olds in the past...it doesn't seem like it'd be a big change, but I still feel it's there).  

Just Okay:

The Boom Mighty Morphin comics are good.  They give the characters more characterization than they got in MIghty Morphin.  But, I feel like the conceit that these issues take place in-between episodes hurts the book more than helps it.  I think I'd rather see the comics do a new version of stuff like "Green With Evil" and "White Light", rather than just write around them.  And I think they're definitely over-relying on Drakkon, as cool of an idea as he is.  Some of the OGNs are really solid, though.  You can probably bump this up to "recommended" if you're already a big fan of Mighty Morphin and (mostly) remember what happened in the show-proper, but if you haven't seen Mighty Morphin...it's just okay.

Wild Force is just alright.  The acting is kinda wooden.  But, it does have some neat twists and turns in there.  Zen-Aku is kind of cool but...well, after he gets redeemed he gets kind of milquetoast.  It might be worth checking out, but only just barely.

Dino Charge might have some of best main characters in Power Rangers in a long time...but not much else.  The plot's not that interesting, the villains aren't that great (Sledge and Poisandra are just Season 3 Lord Zedd and Rita.  Though, I'll admit Heckyl's good...so that's half of a good villain, anyway.), and some of the suits and Zords feel over-designed.

Mystic Force is good, but...kind of oddly forgettable for me personally, for some reason.  The theme song might be TERRIBLE, but the show's watchable. 

Ninja Storm...is a little disappointing.  The characters are all bro-dudes, the villains aren't threatening, and it squanders some really good ideas.  But I do love the Zords.  And the characters are likable enough, in their own way.  Maybe just watch "The Samurai's Journey pt 1-3"?  I remember that being the best part of the show.

MIghty Morphin is a classic...but they've done so much better since.  There are definitely some highlights though (mostly involving Tommy as he was the only one on the show that anything interesting was allowed to happen to, for some reason)

Zeo's okay.  It's not the best or anything, but I like the suits and Zords a lot.  It's basically just more MIghty Morphin, though.  Maybe check out "King for a Day pt 1-2" which I remember being a highlight.  

Turbo's fine.  A little more comedy focused, but fine (Remember the Rangers getting baking into a pizza?  You probably do, because that's really the only reference anyone ever makes to this show).  The finale, "Chase into Space pt 1-2" leads into In Space, which is MUCH better, though.

Hyperforce is one a lot of people missed out on...because it's actually a series of videos online where the "cast" play a Power Ranger-themed Dungeons and Dragons.  I've read a summary of it online and...it's a better anniversary season than Super Megaforce.  It's just a lot of fun.  Fun characters, fun references to past seasons, a few interesting twists.  I REALLY want them to adapt this as a comic or animated series or SOMETHING (and conclude it, since it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger).  It'd be ranked higher, but I really can't recommend watching 50 hours of people playing Dungeons and Dragons...and that cliffhanger ending, which we'll probably NEVER see resolved...*SIGH*

The 2017 Movie is okay...but I feel like it's wants to be a Breakfast Club remake more than it wants to be a Power Rangers remake.  Rita's fun, and the characters are good...but there's no real reason they had to be named after the Mighty Morphin cast, other than marketing.  This probably should have just been a new thing entirely instead of halfheartedly trying to give lip-service to nostalgia.  Not a fan of the costumes, Zords, or Goldar's redesign, either.

Poor:

Operation Overdrive used to be on the bottom of my list before the Nick seasons.  I still think it's better than 3/5th of NIck's seasons, but not by much.  The characters are kind of jerks.  The idea of competing villain factions is a good one, and it has...a very memorable twist (maybe not a GOOD twist, but certainly a memorable one), but it's just not a great time.  Maybe just watch the crossover "Once A Ranger pt 1-2".

Megaforce isn't great.  They tried to recapture the magic of MIghty Morphin...and failed badly.  Though, I'll admit, it's neat to see some of the old suits again in Super Megaforce.   A lot of people consider this to be the worst one...but I think it's just the most disappointing compared to what we could have gotten (and what Gokaiger WAS, check out Gokaiger instead).  Maybe just watch the crossover finale "The Legendary Battle: Extended Edition".   

BURN IT WITH FIRE:

Samurai...just stay away from Samurai.  Maybe just watch Shinkenger (the much better done Japanese version), instead.  Wooden characters.  A bowlderized script.  It's just not worth it.  Maybe just watch the crossover with RPM "Clash of the Red Rangers", but that's only if you end up liking RPM.  

Ninja Steel is what I personally consider to be the worst in the franchise.  Victor and Monty (the comedy duo) are insufferable.  I honestly hope Power Rangers never decides to do another high school show again (I know they will, but I can hope, right?) Maybe just check out the crossover special "Dimensions in Danger" (Even that might depend on how much you like Tommy, as it's VERY Tommy-focused)  

Edited by ZakuConvoy, 01 July 2020 - 09:26 PM.

#5676 LBD "Nytetrayn"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Quyzbuk

• Supporter
  • 18875 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:20 AM

I actually liked Ninja Steel, mainly the first season. Super Ninja Steel felt like it was spinning its wheels, and anything there was to be said was done in the first part.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Edited by LBD "Nytetrayn", 02 July 2020 - 07:21 AM.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gif0g9jaoG.gifuWt4fLV.gif

#5677 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5516 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:23 AM

RPM might be next on the list after Lost Galaxy. I have reasons for wanting to do Lost Galaxy first.

Spoiler

I'm also going to say that I've seen all of Linkara's "History of Power Ranger" videos, so I know of a few twists in seasons I haven't seen. (So I knew the RPM one, it just doesn't really make much of an impact when you haven't seen the show proper)

That said though I don't remember everything said of all the shows. (Like Wild Force/Jungle Fury/Ninja Storm. All blanks. I recall nothing about them I learned from his videos.)

I didn't mention Beast Morphers, because I figured the fact I was commenting about spoiler comments meant I had seen it, but just to clarify. Yes I've seen all of it. I enjoyed it, though I felt the final was a bit weak on how they defeated the big bad.

Also just wasn't a fan of the Zords. They mostly look too bulky and think they barely move around except for that one CGI battle. You probably know what I'm talking about.

If I was to rate the ones I've seen:

In Space is my favorite. Loved the Psycho Rangers, Astronema, the general pacing and final. I believe this was also one if not THE last season to have such classic BGM as "We need a hero" and the like. Something I admit I miss from later seasons.

You know what? I actually have no idea what I'd rank second after In Space. The original up to Turbo is basically one long story so I can't begin to try and sort out that mess.

I'm sorry to say though, if I did Zeo is the bottom. I hate I'm the only one it seems, but those outfits are HORRIBLE. It always annoyed me that Linkara would diss the Turbo helmets because he doesn't like the visors, AND YET TOMMY HAS A HUGE STUPID LOOKING STAR IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS FACE IN ZEO.

The helmets are dumb. The ruin the outfit, look ridicules, and I HATE THEM.

*Ahem*

Anyway...

Rangers being baked into a pizza in Turbo. I think I recall that. I actually remember more it was the one with Justin, and that episode that dog got turned into a human for that one episode.

I really enjoyed Time Force and Mystic Force. Also I'm a terrible person who loves horrible music because I really like the Mystic Force theme song.

I also love, LOVE, horrible rap songs. So yeah the Operation Overdrive theme is my jam. ^^;

I have watched Once Upon A Ranger. I enjoyed it. I also know of the twist for Operation Overdrive, and yeah. I don't think it's a good one.

I thought Dino Thunder was pretty good. I liked Dino Charge, but that ending just kinda hurts the show in my opinion. It's just not good. I also never really cared for Sledge at all.

Have the 2017 movie. I thought it was alright and wouldn't mind a sequel. One with hopefully more Power Ranger action this time and less high school teen drama.

Comics I check out very sparingly. Mostly because I can't get to a comic shop and haven't bothered to try and do some sort of order online deal. I'd rather not do digital only. I'm not a digital only kind of guy.

I know of Hyperforce, because I subscribe to Andre the black nerd. I haven't looked into it much because I think what we have is basically them literally sitting around playing D and D, and that's not interesting to watch in my opinion. Them doing their voices or not.

I guess I'll end this with saying that I did watch the first I think seven episodes of Megaforce when it first aired and wasn't really impressed. I know what I saw had some bad guy that was fighting the red ranger get killed for what I believe to be for good in those seven episodes and all I could think was: "Wow that was rushed and unimpactful."

Spoiler

#5678 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30596 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:26 PM

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#5679 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10750 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:49 PM

It’s hilarious how fake that is.

#5680 ZakuConvoy

ZakuConvoy
  • Citizen
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:52 PM

I'm sorry to say though, if I did Zeo is the bottom. I hate I'm the only one it seems, but those outfits are HORRIBLE. It always annoyed me that Linkara would diss the Turbo helmets because he doesn't like the visors, AND YET TOMMY HAS A HUGE STUPID LOOKING STAR IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS FACE IN ZEO.

The helmets are dumb. The ruin the outfit, look ridicules, and I HATE THEM.

Well, maybe I should clarify.  There's ONE suit in the show that I like a LOT and that's Zeo Gold.  That suit is just pure class.  The other suits are fine, mostly kind of average to me.  Though, I actually like that they have symbols that go with their numbers on their faces, and the half-tech half-magic look of them is kind of neat, but Gold's suit specifically is one of my all time favorites.  The ancient legendary beast theme for one set of Zords (with interchangeable hats off all gimmicks!) and the giant symbols for the others are also pretty memorable to me.

I really enjoyed Time Force and Mystic Force. Also I'm a terrible person who loves horrible music because I really like the Mystic Force theme song.

I also love, LOVE, horrible rap songs. So yeah the Operation Overdrive theme is my jam. ^^;

...I actually like Operation Overdrive's theme, too.  It's energetic.  Mystic Force's...just sounds too monotone or mumbly or something to me.

Edited by ZakuConvoy, 03 July 2020 - 10:02 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users