Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Shrug : (21 July 2018 - 05:23 PM)

Well, his gold isn't quite the color I associate with GPS and I see little, if any swirling in it. But hip ratchets in gold plastic that loudly clicked once only to be suddenly silenced. Hrmm. Messing with it now, one leg has no ratcheting and the other ratchets at something like 80 degrees apart.

@  Nevermore : (21 July 2018 - 03:37 PM)

I like that figure. :(

@  Nevermore : (21 July 2018 - 03:37 PM)

Please no GPS on HFTD Sea Spray...

@  Darth Gonzo : (21 July 2018 - 03:32 PM)

That moment when you realize GoBots is being talked about more then Transformers.

@  Shrug : (21 July 2018 - 02:11 PM)

Anyone have experience with HFTD Seaspray? I just bought a used one (for a buck!) and all his hip ratchets broke on first movement. Does he just generally have fragile ratchets or is GPS starting?

@  Paladin : (20 July 2018 - 09:24 PM)

Remember it, for it is the last thing you will hear before I *shuffle* EXPRESS MY FEELINGS IN SONG!!!!!!

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 July 2018 - 08:46 PM)

Blitzwing, eh?

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (20 July 2018 - 08:46 PM)

Huh.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 06:29 PM)

He leaks his crankcase, then we all catch a few new dents.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 July 2018 - 02:58 PM)

Quick, somebody put his hand in some warm oil and see what happens.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 02:25 PM)

Guys, SSSHHHHH. Megatron is passed out right over there, and dude is a MEAN drunk. Don't wake him up.

@  Paladin : (20 July 2018 - 02:04 PM)

*checks Hasbro's offerings* so, never. :(

@  Jetstream C-18 : (20 July 2018 - 01:26 PM)

They're all hugged when Omega Supreme gets back

@  unluckiness : (20 July 2018 - 10:00 AM)

Megatron is hammered! Now, I, Starscream am leader of the Decepticons!

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 09:47 AM)

And megatron is so confused as to why no one is shooting at him anymore that he starts binge drinking.

@  unluckiness : (20 July 2018 - 08:46 AM)

Grimlock eats them for lunch.

@  Paladin : (20 July 2018 - 08:09 AM)

Optimus wants to free the Minicons. Ultra Magnus says it infringes states' rights.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 July 2018 - 08:07 AM)

So... the nicest beings in the universe are fighting with each other?

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 July 2018 - 08:01 AM)

No Decepticons. It's Autobots Civil War.

@  Gryllid : (20 July 2018 - 07:55 AM)

New York Comic Con is in October, maybe there?

@  Nevermore : (20 July 2018 - 05:49 AM)

So.. thus far, Hasbro only revealed Autobots for Siege. Any ideas which show they will reveal the Decepticons at?

@  Nevermore : (20 July 2018 - 05:44 AM)

So where did the "Stege" logo come from? All I can find is Sipher posting it an making fun of it. Where did that inconvenient version originate?

@  Sabrblade : (19 July 2018 - 11:53 PM)

True. But it was due to Transformers' use of the name that Saban at the time couldn't use it.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 11:38 PM)

But that's not necessarily a reference, just an attempt to use "Technobable" name.

@  Sabrblade : (19 July 2018 - 10:57 PM)

It's not Power Rangers, but Saban's VR Troopers was originally going to be titled "Cybertron".

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 09:26 PM)

@paladin Energon would be too obvious. That's why I like Ore-13. It's not overt.. but still a nice nod.

@  Paladin : (19 July 2018 - 08:05 PM)

the original Sentai called it "Enetron." all they have to change is ONE LETTER.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 06:26 PM)

@saberblade True.. But I don't know.. I just want something simple like the "Energy source" in Beast Morphers to be Ore-13 or something like that.

@  Sabrblade : (19 July 2018 - 05:41 PM)

@Tm_Silverclaw: Operation Overdrive did have a weapon called the "Transtech Armor" ;)

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 July 2018 - 04:49 PM)

*sigh* This is going to be a long subline.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (19 July 2018 - 04:49 PM)

I already hate the overuse of "STEGE".

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (19 July 2018 - 04:16 PM)

I just want Power Ranger refferenes in TF and Vice versa now.

@  Onyxstrike : (19 July 2018 - 11:32 AM)

I think Hasbro might be after more than just my money this time around with these reveals.

@  Otaku : (18 July 2018 - 02:39 PM)

@TheMightyMollusk Thanks for clarifying.

@  TheMightyMol... : (18 July 2018 - 12:34 PM)

@Otaku, most people were oblivious. The smart ones did their emergency shopping the day before, so there wasn't much left anyway.

@  MEDdMI : (18 July 2018 - 09:37 AM)

@wonko Only happened a few times and I don't remember the exact details, but yeah.

@  Otaku : (18 July 2018 - 08:06 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Is that really the same thing? I mean, it is if the people were casually shopping and oblivious to the danger to them or the employees of the store, but if they were desperately trying to get needed supplies themselves... or am I just supposed to be smart enough to know you wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't the former? >_<

@  wonko the sane? : (18 July 2018 - 07:59 AM)

Okay, what? I've had to explain why the TV wouldn't work when the power is out to children, but never to an adult in their right mind.

@  MEDdMI : (18 July 2018 - 07:44 AM)

*When I worked at the cable call center, some people wondered why their TV wouldn't work when there was an outage...

@  MEDdMI : (18 July 2018 - 07:43 AM)

w

@  TheMightyMol... : (18 July 2018 - 03:11 AM)

We had people still trying to shop while we were being pushed by state police to shut the store down due to flooding. The police finally had to help herd them out.

@  MEDdMI : (17 July 2018 - 07:36 PM)

Or working for an airline and people complaining about not being able to take off in severe weather, and expecting us to know when the bad weather will end. *points at window*

@  MEDdMI : (17 July 2018 - 07:34 PM)

Outages/fire alarms are fun when you work retail and people complain that they can't keep shopping.

@  Echowarrior : (17 July 2018 - 07:11 PM)

Outages occasionally happened at the fulfillment center I used to work at. Never fun.

@  Nevermore : (17 July 2018 - 04:51 PM)

Apparently the early shift (i.e. those who didn't participate in the walkout) were sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for power to return, while the late shift couldn't even enter the building.

@  wonko the sane? : (17 July 2018 - 04:18 PM)

Oh, wow. I thought the news about the website outtage would have been the topper, but that pretty much wins.

@  Nevermore : (17 July 2018 - 04:14 PM)

Whoopsie.

First the union called for a two-day strike yesterday, and then today the entire city where the Amazon warehouse I work at is located apparently had a power outage.

So,uh. Seems like Amazon's Prime Day really didn't go well this year.

@  unluckiness : (17 July 2018 - 09:55 AM)

It wasn't just blander and more polite bacon like I was expecting

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Personal canon theater

1721 replies to this topic

#1461 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 25305 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

Maybe this comic world would also have Max Steel instead of Action Man.

So we'd be looking at GoBots, The Corps, Max Steel, M.A.S.K. (or Vor-Tech), Rom, and Mighty Max.

And instead of G.I. Joe teaming up with The Six Million Dollar Man, The Corps would team up with The Bionic Woman.

Edited by Sabrblade, 19 October 2017 - 07:44 AM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#1462 Daniel Adkins

Daniel Adkins
  • Staff
  • 1589 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:40 AM

...why? Like I said, Tonka actually owned all the same properties (save TF, Joe, and Micronauts).

#1463 Broadside

Broadside

Now I'm a beeliever

• Staff
  • 10344 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:47 AM

Because it's fun to imagine things happening differently?

#1464 Locoman

Locoman

meow

• Citizen
  • 3221 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:19 AM

Shattered Glass Rampage was the product of cruel Maximal experimentation, the end result of an attempt to create the first in a new breed of immortal Maximal super-soldiers that would be able to rise up against the humiliating Pax Cybertronia and challenge Predacon dominion of Cybertron.

The scientific procedure that led to Rampage's creation ultimately failed; while Rampage was interred for repeated vivisection, he befriended another failed experiment: the coarse, fast-talking cynic Transmutate. With her technical know-how and intimate knowledge of heavy weaponry, the two staged a daring prison escape, slaughtering dozens of guards in a bid for freedom. Escaping the facility of their creation and making it off-planet, they became mercenaries and bounty hunters for various civilizations before a deal went bad and the MSCF caught up with them.

The two criminals were reduced to protoforms and interred aboard the Maximal prison ship Axalon: a ship that had the bad fortune of being stolen by Maximal dissident Optimus Primal and warped back in time to prehistoric Earth. Rampage's massive stasis pod was found by Optimus Primal partway into the conflict; in the ensuing pursuit, Rampage tumbled off a cliff while trying to flee Primal and his band of Maximal hunters, and was found and rehabilitated by Megatron. Shortly afterwards, the Predacons discovered Transmutate's stasis pod; after scanning a new procyonid beast mode, she joined the Predacons alongside her massive travelling buddy.

While Rampage is a powerful being, nigh-immortal due to his immense regenerative capacity and heavy onboard armaments, he is also a pacifistic creature at Spark, fond of nature. A 'bot of few words, he has, for reasons only he knows, only ever been known to say "I am Rampage:" a phrase that only Transmutate can understand. 

Edited by Locoman, 19 October 2017 - 11:21 AM.

"He learned, almost too late, that man is a feeling creature and, because of it, the greatest in the universe. He learned, too late for himself, that men have to make their own way, to make their own mistakes. There can't be any gift of perfection from outside ourselves. And, when men seek such perfection, they find there's only death, fire, loss, disillusionment, the end of everything that's gone forward. Men have always sought an end to toil and misery. It can't be given; it has to be achieved. There is hope, but it has to come from inside, from man himself."

#1465 Tindalos

Tindalos
  • Citizen
  • 1708 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

Based on a few points:

Alchemist Prime can change the properties of metals and even transform them.

Alchemical Viruses are plagues that change the metals that comprise a Cybertronian's systems.

We now know that Engex is medicinal, and can be used to preserve life.

Alchemist Prime is rarely seen without a glass of Engex in his hand.

Alchemist Prime is revered as the Prime of Medicine, whose tribe worked as miracle workers, healing their fellows of rusts, plagues, and other afflictions.

This is said to be because the Prime himself suffered from a disease. His own body would ravage itself, insides turning to rust, while his chassis became as brittle as glass. To combat this, Alchemist Prime created Engex, a liquid similar in properties to Energon, which could sustain his existence, preserving him against the plague that devoured him.

His discovery, although postponing his death, could not halt it forever. In the end, his body decayed, and is said to have crumbled to dust.

#1466 Dark Sun Satan

Dark Sun Satan

No one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike!

• Citizen
  • 7208 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

What a horrible way to go
UOjTeou.jpg

#1467 Broadside

Broadside

Now I'm a beeliever

• Staff
  • 10344 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:37 PM

Alchemist Prime is revered as the Prime of Medicine, whose tribe worked as miracle workers, healing their fellows of rusts, plagues, and other afflictions.

This is said to be because the Prime himself suffered from a disease. His own body would ravage itself, insides turning to rust, while his chassis became as brittle as glass. To combat this, Alchemist Prime created Engex, a liquid similar in properties to Energon, which could sustain his existence, preserving him against the plague that devoured him.

His discovery, although postponing his death, could not halt it forever. In the end, his body decayed, and is said to have crumbled to dust.

Or, alternatively, it cured him but he got addicted and eventually died of alcohol poisoning when his robo-liver shut down.

#1468 zephyrX9

zephyrX9
  • Citizen
  • 1341 posts
  • Location:London, a small village on Mars, just outside the capital city, Wbbl.

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

hey so i was musing on the fact that unless you count universe, theres never been a tf equivalent of Crisis on Infinite Earths and came up with this.

"The lab had been abandoned for several years now. The Shroud's veil had rendered it futile - what use were all these screens to observe universes when there was no more contact with universes beyond Axiom Nexus? So over time it'd been decommissioned and left to rot. There'd been chatter over the years of what to do with it, of course. Shockwave strongly advised keeping it active, albeit on standby, should they ever ttruly pierce the walls of the multiverse once more. Starscream, on the other hand, said that, as the way of the Transcendent Technomorphs dictated, it ought to be recycled, turned into something new. Others had their own ideas, but as pushes to unite the internal mechanisms of their society and grant more freedom to Offworlders arouse in the wake of the Shroud, the lab's fate was lost among countless other cycles of political discourse.

As such, no one was there when a sudden jolt of power activated one of the screens, automated systems set by Rhinox before he'd left in case the Shroud was lifted whirring to life. 

No one was there when the screen flickered for a second, before powering on fully as others followed suit.

No one was there to see the same image, played across every screen, or to hear the noise coming out of each and every speaker, the same noise accompanying the same image.

On each screen, worlds and universes were being torn asunder by a force that the race of the Cybertronians knew all too well, but one that they'd never witnessed at this level of power. Planets crumbled in its wake and galaxies were consumed in its maw, leaving only a void behind it.

In their arrogance, the TransTechs had thought they'd controlled their own version of this phenomenon, never realizing that what rang true for streams like Aurex 802.23 Alpha and Primax 498.1 Alpha rang true for every universe.

Across every stream, including that of Nexus 208.0 Epsilon, the same thing was happening, all at once:

Unicron was reborn. And he was coming for them.

All of them."

#1469 zephyrX9

zephyrX9
  • Citizen
  • 1341 posts
  • Location:London, a small village on Mars, just outside the capital city, Wbbl.

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Basic premise is that the Axiom Nexus version of Unicron retains the regenerative abilities of some of his counterparts, and, over eons of planning, has spread his tendrils out to all of his counterparts into one grand, final scheme to consume the multiverse. As a godly being, he can naturally counteract the effects of the Shroud. Rendering the Thirteen incapacitated, and with the basic power of being a multiversal singularity rendering the Matrix all but useless, he'd leave Rhinox (acting as the Monitor in this riff) to try and collect some of the greatest heroes and villains of the TF Multiverse in one final stand. For, after all, they, not the Matrix or solely the Thirteen, were Primus' last line of defense to use against his brother. They were the dream. They are - 

Void-splashpage.jpg

#1470 Broadside

Broadside

Now I'm a beeliever

• Staff
  • 10344 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:15 PM

When Transformers vs GI Joe's Devastator showed up with a grey replacement for Long Haul, that was the previously-shown Demolishor, who survived being thrown into the smelting pool, but had to be rebuilt into a new body. (Energon Demolishor, obviously, albeit with a grey colour scheme. Maybe they didn't have time to paint him?)

...On that note, it's weird that the only Armada Decepticon to show up in TFvsJoe was Demolishor and not, y'know, Snow Cat.

Edited by Broadside, 29 October 2017 - 07:14 PM.

#1471 Fear or Courage

Fear or Courage

Do I compel you?

• Citizen
  • 1998 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Random Last Knight canon now that I have the DVD:

Quintessa is, in fact, a servant of Unicron. Her goal in draining him with the Staff was not to kill him and restore Cybertron as she said, but to transfer his consciousness into Cybertron, simultaneously giving him a new body, and killing his rival, Primus. Her other story was a lie. In fact, she lies a lot, hence her eventual title of "the Deceiver." She also relies on minions to do the heavy lifting because, aside from her mind-control powers and the ability to reformat Transformers, she isn't actually very strong, and could go down easily in battle.

Also a lie: Being a Prime. We already met the original seven in ROTF, and she isn't one of them. She showed up on Cybertron sometime after their extinction, when their memory had faded to legend among the populace, claiming to be a Prime, able to exert enough influence to gain her own team of Guardian Knights, out of Iacon, in a time when they were common. Her end goal was to convince said guardians to come with her to Earth to drain the planet, but over time, they wound up seeing through her scheme. Some of them stole her staff and spirited it away to Earth, hiding it where it was least expected, and standing guard over it, while another group managed to seal her away far beneath Cybertron, along with her Infernocon guards, and went into stasis there.

They remained forgotten beneath the planet, until the events of DOTM torn the planet to pieces, unleashing her, and her Infernocon guards. The guardian knights on Cybertron were destroyed, save for a single one, who wound up taking a slow, sublight trip to Earth in a ruined ship, with the Talisman in his possession, while Quintessa went to work with her minions, lashing the planet together, and setting it on an even slower path to Earth.

At some point, Quintessa realized she'd need at least one new Knight to finish the job when she came to Earth, and so hired Lockdown to bring a Prime to her. Lockdown's explanations to Optimus in AOE about the Creators and mixing species were more of her lies. (I haven't decided where the Seed came from, though. Maybe Quintessa got one from somewhere)

Lockdown failed, but fortuitously, Galvatron would arrive on Cybertron himself, having immediately stolen the piece of Lockdown's ship the Autobots were using in AOE and headed to Cybertron, intending to ambush Optimus when he landed, since he figured he'd be heading there at some point.

Quintessa would recreate him into Megatron, shaping his body into her ideal Guardian Knight, brand him, and feed him more lies and ego trips (She chose me because I am stronger!), before sending him off to Earth to do what she'd wanted Optimus to do, find the staff. Optimus would, of course, arrive later, and lo and behold, she had two knights.

(I came up with a whole story around Megatron/Galvatron earlier in the thread. This could work with that, except he'd show up on Cybertron as Megatron already, and just be branded).

Edited by Fear or Courage, 30 October 2017 - 09:15 AM.

#1472 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 34321 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

Keeping with the RiD universe/Viron cluster's trend of things being "different from the norm" (Predacons came before Decepticons, Megatron-the-Optimus-Prime-contemporary is a dragon, Optimus is a fire truck), Unicron is not a transforming planet, but more of a Galactus-like entity, scouring the universe in a massive Warworld that he interfaces with in a process similar to the Emissary protocol used in Fortress Maximus. So yes, that means his alternate mode is a gigantic head. It combines with the warworld into a more traditional Unicron body that also has a warship mode. His origins here are more of a cosmic anti-thesis to Cybertron; no war caused him to come into being, but the existence of the planet caused an opposite number to come into being, an entity of darkness to balance out the light. To this day, neither have contacted each other, but Unicron is travelling across the universe, bit by bit, until he can finally find his opposite. Like Armada Unicron, his presence can amplify hatred and malice, and he uses this to drive the civilizations he intends to feed on to ruin, so he can feast on their life force once they've destroyed themselves.

I dunno, that seemed appropriately anime enough.

Edited by Tyranno, 30 October 2017 - 09:36 AM.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#1473 Broadside

Broadside

Now I'm a beeliever

• Staff
  • 10344 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

...I feel kind of stupid for asking, but was that inspired at all by the AVP "RID Unicron"?

#1474 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 34321 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:58 AM

Nope. I have no memory of that at all.

EDIT - now I feel pretty bad. I didn't want to rip anyone off.

Edited by Tyranno, 30 October 2017 - 11:07 AM.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

#1475 Broadside

Broadside

Now I'm a beeliever

• Staff
  • 10344 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

Fair enough. Just thought it was a bit unusual that both you and AVP would independently come up with "RID Unicron is a smaller guy with a planet-sized transforming body he uses".

#1476 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 34321 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

Fair enough. Just thought it was a bit unusual that both you and AVP would independently come up with "RID Unicron is a smaller guy with a planet-sized transforming body he uses".

well, "small" is relative. He's still huge, as per the Galactus comparison.

#1477 zephyrX9

zephyrX9
  • Citizen
  • 1341 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:03 AM

An idea I've been bouncing around forever is basically taking the superhero themes of Animated/Rescue Bots and turning them up to 11, with powers and what not. Here's an idea of a cast list:

Autobots:

• Optimus Prime (Power Armor): Inspired by the RiD00 version, this Optimus' powers are derived from the Matrix, granting him power armor when he needs to amp up the fight.
  • Jazz (Sonokinesis): G1 through and through, Jazz uses sonic attacks to make the enemy shake, rattle, and quake.
  • Botanica (Plant Manipulation): A fusion of her BWU and BM versions, she turns into a spy plane but can utilize her plant manipulating abilities. Serves as chief medic of the team.
  • Blurr (Super speed): Mostly derived from his Armada counterpart, albeit with his G1 counterpart's abilities, Blurr is a dedicated and cold sniper who's just as good a shot when running at almost the speed of light as he is when perfectly still.
  • Hot Rod (Pyrokinesis): Akin to his BWU counterpart, he's still occasionally brash but nonetheless consistently compassionate, almost like a younger Optimus.
  • High Wire, Grindor, & Sureshock (Combine into Perceptor): Of course taken from their Armada counterparts, the Street Action Team is well-coordinated when separated, but fusing into Perceptor enhances their agility, strength, and intelligence, as well as letting them put up a better fight on their own. High Wire is motivational, Grindor is lazy, and Sureshock is a bookworm.

Decepticons:

• Megatron (Anti-matter manipulation): Though his design can be taken from any Megatron, his main motivation is akin to his Movie counterpart: he was promised power, and he'll stop at nothing to get it.
  • Starscream (Ghost physiology): Inspired by his Energon counterpart, Starscream is a lost soul with missing memories but an insatiable lust for power, only reined in by consistent beatings from Megatron.
  • Soundwave (Telepathy): Mostly inspired by his Prime counterpart, Soundwave has been at Megatron's side for ages, and prefers transmitting his thoughts over speaking.
  • Rampage (Healing factor): Directly lifted from his BW counterpart, Rampage is a ball of rage at the fate he's been given, and has taken to a life of killing and maiming to get all his aggression out.
  • Fracture (Earthquakes): The Go-Bots character Crasher under the same coat of paint as her Movieverse counterpart, Fracture loves nothing more than madly cackling while stomping through the battlefield. Probably the most loyal of the Decepticons to Megatron.
  • Blackout (EMP): Akin to his movie counterpart, Blackout is hulking...but extremely bored. Against all wisdom he'll often forego his EMP power in everything but the most brutal scenario, trying to at least have some fun carving up his victims.

#1478 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

• Blurr (Super speed): Mostly derived from his Armada counterpart, albeit with his G1 counterpart's abilities, Blurr is a dedicated and cold sniper who's just as good a shot when running at almost the speed of light as he is when perfectly still.

When Generations Blurr came out I was thinking how horrendously overpowered a sniper with super speed would be. He could just take everybody down with perfect shots in 2 seconds!

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

Nonsense; mischief; often, a treacherous or deceitful trick.

#1479 unitremover

unitremover
  • Staff
  • 1089 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

IDW Cyclonus sounds like Kelsey Grammer. More specifically he sounds like Frasier.

Edited by unitremover, 15 November 2017 - 02:39 AM.

#1480 Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime

Do it, FP

• Citizen
  • 10229 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

The Prime Master armor on the deluxe characters works because it jacks into their combiner port, which is already a channel capable of transferring energon and spark energy, not to mention neural activity.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users