Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  MEDdMI : (29 May 2017 - 07:16 PM)

Is that why I found a Yamask in the cereal box?

@  Paladin : (29 May 2017 - 06:29 PM)

taste may vary from person to person.

@  Telly : (29 May 2017 - 06:03 PM)

soylent green toast crunch yummy yummy!

@  D Immortalis : (29 May 2017 - 05:47 PM)

since were pretty sure he ate the other bakers, i figure kids love it because it tastes like people...PEOPLE!

@  TheMightyMol... : (29 May 2017 - 04:07 PM)

But have you sighted why kids love the sweet taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunchâ„¢?

@  RichardT1977 : (29 May 2017 - 03:14 PM)

BTW: added a sighting to my recent TR Deluxe Wave 4 post (edited instead of double-posted).

@  Bass X0 : (28 May 2017 - 02:59 PM)

Back in my day, I called them "Mini-Spies".

@  Whirl Maximus : (28 May 2017 - 02:06 PM)

Think about the implications of it though, robots in disguise themselves infiltrated and paranoid by the recent shifts in the status quo.

@  unluckiness : (28 May 2017 - 07:47 AM)

I'm kinda glad. A couple tie-in stories aside, Secret Invasion was a mess.

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2017 - 07:23 AM)

Almost makes you wonder if some of the aborted Micronauts relaunch concept didn't slip in...

@  Whirl Maximus : (28 May 2017 - 07:20 AM)

Titan Masters could quite easily have been Transformers: Secret invasion, the return of the Mini-cons/Stentarians but noooooo, it had to be whatever the pit it is.

@  Pennpenn : (28 May 2017 - 02:59 AM)

Fairly sure I used too much flour. Oh well.

@  Pennpenn : (28 May 2017 - 02:24 AM)

Scones in the oven.

@  Pennpenn : (28 May 2017 - 01:54 AM)

Considering whether it's worth the effort to make scones

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 May 2017 - 07:36 PM)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gundam-Breaker-3-BREAK-EDITION-English-PS4-Game-GOTY-Physical-Version-/142395861602?hash=item2127746a62:g:kb0AAOSw8lpZKS31

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 May 2017 - 07:36 PM)

TMM, free shipping

@  unluckiness : (27 May 2017 - 07:33 PM)

Even if it's just 4 bucks, people shouldn't be patronizing obvious scams.

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 May 2017 - 05:37 PM)

What's the shipping price?

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 May 2017 - 05:18 PM)

Yeah, but it's cheaper than all the Hong Kong sellers running at $65+

@  2017 : (27 May 2017 - 05:07 PM)

It sounds like a scam.

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 May 2017 - 04:32 PM)

I know, RIGHT?!

@  wonko the sane? : (27 May 2017 - 04:23 PM)

Part of me is screaming "no", and part of me says "It's just four bucks, hit it and hope for the best".

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 May 2017 - 04:09 PM)

Hmmm,...do I take the chance on a copy of Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition for $4 from a China seller with zero feedback?

@  unluckiness : (27 May 2017 - 11:19 AM)

and collect cobwebs

@  Rycochet : (27 May 2017 - 11:06 AM)

Aside from getting stuck in bathtubs and getting eaten by family pets.

@  Bass X0 : (27 May 2017 - 10:10 AM)

Spider-Man toys don't do whatever a spider can either...

@  Pennpenn : (27 May 2017 - 04:38 AM)

Grax is only invisible when no one is looking at them. No idea what's wrong with your Xort.

@  Whirl Maximus : (27 May 2017 - 04:16 AM)

Titan Masters is filled with false advertising, Grax doesn't make any figure invisible and Xort doesn't do anything with gravity. Maybe they'll be in the Transformer toys of tomorrow which will be actual robots with AI.

@  Waspinator : (27 May 2017 - 02:19 AM)

So you can bite his shiny metal ass?

@  unluckiness : (27 May 2017 - 02:12 AM)

Any particular reason TLK Voyager Optimus has his ass painted silver?

@  Noideaforaname : (26 May 2017 - 09:58 PM)

Loki makes life interesting. "I HAVE A PLAN FOR GETTING BACK THOR'S HAMMER!! HE'LL NEED TO WEAR THIS WEDDING DRESS!"

@  Echowarrior : (26 May 2017 - 09:16 PM)

Thor was a great guy. Same as most of the Asgard. Loki was a jerk, though.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 May 2017 - 07:21 PM)

I think thor was just too smart to NOT call us stupid next to him.

@  Pennpenn : (26 May 2017 - 07:18 PM)

Six of one, half a dozen of the other?

@  wonko the sane? : (26 May 2017 - 07:17 PM)

I always interpreted that scene to mean that asgardians weren't capable of breaking down problems in the same way as humans.

@  Pennpenn : (26 May 2017 - 06:58 AM)

I mean, SG1 was a good show on balance. One of my favourite things was Thor admitting he found humans good to keep around because they so often came up with stupid ideas that nevertheless worked out.

@  Whirl Maximus : (26 May 2017 - 05:59 AM)

Those episodes were 1969 and 2010.

@  Whirl Maximus : (26 May 2017 - 05:59 AM)

Stargate sg1 was loosely based on the movie, it thrived on continuity it was impressive how old situations and solutions would come back in unexpected ways. Continuum had it's villain use the characters own solution in two previous episodes against them.

@  Pennpenn : (26 May 2017 - 05:39 AM)

And yeah, name is based on a part of my surname. Can't remember why I picked it. Lost to memories of the primordial early 2000s.

@  Pennpenn : (26 May 2017 - 05:37 AM)

Like how Abydos in the movie is in another galaxy on the far side of the universe, but Abydos in SG1 is the closest world to Earth (and that was the only reason the gate could still get there) and even getting to other galaxies was impossible with the normal gates.

@  Pennpenn : (26 May 2017 - 05:35 AM)

I was very tired when I said that, but what I meant was a lot of stuff that is in the original Stargate movie is contradicted a lot in Stargate SG1.

@  unluckiness : (26 May 2017 - 05:29 AM)

OBJECTION

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 May 2017 - 12:48 AM)

I remember a fanfic that had Swindle as Lawyer.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (25 May 2017 - 10:08 PM)

No, I am referring to before Beast Wars: Uprising. I swear Swindle was a lawyer in a story before "A Brush With Infamy".

@  Telly : (25 May 2017 - 09:47 PM)

i cant get the link to work for the life of me. just go to the wiki and type "a brush with infamy" in the search box and itll come up

@  Telly : (25 May 2017 - 09:40 PM)

grr. check the post above this one. stupid non working link and i cant delete shouts...

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (25 May 2017 - 09:25 PM)

I swear I've read the story but now I forget which one it is.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (25 May 2017 - 09:25 PM)

When has G1 Swindle been a lawyer before?

@  Rycochet : (25 May 2017 - 07:20 PM)

All I know about PennPenn is he's so good they named him twice.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (25 May 2017 - 07:02 PM)

Nope.. Pennpenn is actually a Prinny dood!

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Suggest a Classic/Universe/Generations/etc. repaint!

5615 replies to this topic

#5601 Gearshift

Gearshift

death to the nonbufflievers

• Citizen
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

DAxoVFgWAAANuYt.jpg

I don't really LIKE Animated anymore, but some mates were talking boxset ideas and I figured it was worth dusting off the ol' digibash skills on a fleeting thought.

#5602 TF14

TF14
  • Citizen
  • 221 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

That looks really nice!

#5603 LordGigaIce

LordGigaIce

(((Prime)))

• Staff
  • 1378 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

What about creating Nova Prime from Cyberton leader class Optimus, maybe retool the back pack to give him the angelic wings look

I always thought the Prime BH Voyager Optimus with a new head would make for a great Nova Prime.

YCo9ls0.png

What a relief it would be to end this all, how easy to fly the white flag and give up. But would I run today, just to die another day? Give up now, and every fight has been in vain. Stand up and fight!

Basically a Podcast Network

#5604 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 895 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

DAxoVFgWAAANuYt.jpg

I don't really LIKE Animated anymore, but some mates were talking boxset ideas and I figured it was worth dusting off the ol' digibash skills on a fleeting thought.

That is kind of creepy, not sure why but I put it down to the colour scheme.

What about creating Nova Prime from Cyberton leader class Optimus, maybe retool the back pack to give him the angelic wings look

I always thought the Prime BH Voyager Optimus with a new head would make for a great Nova Prime.

I would say a maybe with that but at the time I was starring at my Cybertron Optimus prime but one thing is for sure, that mold does make a great Nemesis prime as Takara justify gave him back the face plate look, the Optimus verison looks kind of weird without the mask and I wish they realised (Hasbro/Takara) how bad it looks without the faceplate sooner

Omega4.jpg

#5605 unluckiness

unluckiness

Dogoo-der

• Citizen
  • 13942 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:14 PM

Topspin into Depth Charge.

Then for lulz Twintwist as Rampage

i0E0W0o.png

#5606 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 21469 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

Knowing this current brand team, though, they'd end up avoiding the BW guys and instead make ROTF Depthcharge and G1 Rampage. :p

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#5607 NICK TYRANNO

NICK TYRANNO

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 14559 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:39 PM

Can't I pretend all these wars lines are setting up a new Beast Wars?

#5608 Walky

Walky

STRONG GRUDGE

• Citizen
  • 36494 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:43 PM

We only had one Wars line!  And then a Returns and a Power Of line!

#5609 LordGigaIce

LordGigaIce

(((Prime)))

• Staff
  • 1378 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:46 PM

The Generations line post-Power of the Primes will be Beast-themed.

#HotTake

YCo9ls0.png

What a relief it would be to end this all, how easy to fly the white flag and give up. But would I run today, just to die another day? Give up now, and every fight has been in vain. Stand up and fight!

Basically a Podcast Network

#5610 NICK TYRANNO

NICK TYRANNO

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 14559 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:49 PM

Combiner Wars! Earth Wars..!??..? Returns...wars...uhm...

Man, what is in my brain needs to be a reality.

#5611 unluckiness

unluckiness

Dogoo-der

• Citizen
  • 13942 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

Knowing this current brand team, though, they'd end up avoiding the BW guys and instead make ROTF Depthcharge and G1 Rampage. :p
Dunno, it seems more likely that they'll design them as the oldest use of the names.

Depth Charge will be fine although it'll be hard to explain why Protoform X is now a tiger

i0E0W0o.png

#5612 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 21469 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:51 AM

Dunno, it seems more likely that they'll design them as the oldest use of the names.

Depth Charge will be fine although it'll be hard to explain why Protoform X is now a tiger

Aw, they'll find some way to avoid the BW character. 'Tis what they do. ;)

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#5613 Rycochet

Rycochet

Now in glorious CGA!

• Citizen
  • 1389 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

Beast Wars characters in g1 bodies was always the club's thing, the main line did Beast Wars characters in Beast Wars bodies and they had the tendency to sell poorly. Still, at least Primal is on the way in Power of the Primes for those who really want him.

#5614 unluckiness

unluckiness

Dogoo-der

• Citizen
  • 13942 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:32 AM

I never got the impression that the current design team dislikes BW, they just like G1 way too much. I'm sure if there were appropriate molds and enough slots in the waves, they'd try and squeeze those in.

Besides, I really dont think Bat Primal and Megalligator were going to make it to the mainline anyway. 

i0E0W0o.png

#5615 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Retired Staff
  • 38866 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:13 AM

TR Beast Wars... 

Man. Now I TOTALLY want an Orcanoch with Titanmasters Optimus Primal and Tarantulas fighting an Arachnid with Titanmasters Megalligator and Razorbeast. Orcanoch maybe from Sentinel or Broadside and Arachnid from Blitzwing? Or should they be leader class to incorporate the base modes?

Bonus if they come with the TM vehicles as the dorky little ride-on things the Microverse sets had for the little dudes.

#5616 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 895 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

I never got the impression that the current design team dislikes BW, they just like G1 way too much. I'm sure if there were appropriate molds and enough slots in the waves, they'd try and squeeze those in.

Besides, I really dont think Bat Primal and Megalligator were going to make it to the mainline anyway.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch or in this case, your Titan masters, you never know Hasbro might do just that, repaint existing TR figures into those charaters.

Anyway, I do wonder a little what post Power of Primes will be, maybe a Beast Combiner Wars will happen, it would give Hasbro & Takara an excuse to do offical verisons of the outstanding combiners from G1 and incooperate some Beast Wars charaters into the mix and maybe give us an offical verison of the Dinobots as a combiner, if they can get the desgins right, Optimus/Motor master mold was a failure compared to Silverbolt, Skylynx & Hot spot molds, those three are pretty stable and look good, where's the Optimus/Motor master one looks rather messed up during the desgining process.

Omega4.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users