Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Ashley : (22 November 2019 - 02:12 AM)

what manufacturer is that? I'm trying to find a US source

@  Steevy Maximus : (21 November 2019 - 10:22 PM)

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/other-action-figures-and-playsets/alien-queen/p/185041

@  Steevy Maximus : (21 November 2019 - 10:22 PM)

I've already found the best toy of 2020: a foot tall, fully articulated (20 points) Alien Queen for a fraction of what Neca or anyone else would charge

@  Telly : (21 November 2019 - 09:46 PM)

no minerva toys until i get my devcon :p

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 November 2019 - 08:28 PM)

Paladin keeps saying this every time they reveal another toy of an early character, including the first Earthrise reveals even though that had Micromasters.

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 November 2019 - 03:20 PM)

I'll concede the Titan Masters, but Magnus Prime is an existing mold, Liokaiser is a set of repaints, and Metalhawk is a repaint and prominently featured in IDW.

@  Cyoti : (21 November 2019 - 12:14 PM)

And Ginrai aka "Magnus Prime, Metalhawk, "Liokaiser", etc. The real characters that Warden actually doesn't know about are the late EuroUK characters like the Turbomasters/Predators

@  Sabrblade : (21 November 2019 - 11:06 AM)

Warden and Friends did give us a Lione (Sawback) and a Shuffler

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 November 2019 - 07:26 AM)

Or prominently featured in IDW, or an easy repaint of an existing toy.

@  Paladin : (21 November 2019 - 07:12 AM)

was she in the first 3 seasons of the cartoon? If not then she's on no one's list because they don't think she exists.

@  Cyoti : (20 November 2019 - 11:23 PM)

It's probably stuck on the low priority end of Warden's to-do list.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (20 November 2019 - 10:45 PM)

Because the only full-body Nightbeat was that Bumblebee with a new head one.

@  Bass X0 : (20 November 2019 - 04:14 PM)

Why has there been no new Minerva toys? I’m surprised at Takara. The Titan Master head doesn’t count.

@  Maximus Ambus : (20 November 2019 - 01:05 PM)

On my shelf I have Ginrai donning the Star Convoy armor.

@  Liege : (19 November 2019 - 07:42 AM)

That he is.

@  Benbot : (18 November 2019 - 04:01 PM)

And a good boy

@  Liege : (18 November 2019 - 09:19 AM)

Hound is at least a very good toy.

@  ThunderWear : (18 November 2019 - 09:11 AM)

Hound is the only other one that even comes close to Chromia in my area, and he ships in two separate waves.

@  Liege : (18 November 2019 - 08:58 AM)

This might be how they finally get rid of all the Chromias. I've not seen a shelfwarmer like that in ages.

@  RichardT1977 : (17 November 2019 - 08:26 PM)

It's a good deal if you want a full set of Refraktor (and if they have them at your location)

@  TheMightyMol... : (17 November 2019 - 04:43 PM)

Here we can buy two and get one free, but at least two of them are gonna be the same toy, because lol distribution.

@  Bass X0 : (17 November 2019 - 01:01 PM)

In the U.K., it’s more like you but two, you only get one given how expensive they are.

@  RichardT1977 : (17 November 2019 - 11:38 AM)

Transformers are Buy 2 Get 1 free at Target this week.

@  Bass X0 : (17 November 2019 - 04:29 AM)

2019 has been one long South Park episode.

@  Sjogre : (16 November 2019 - 10:46 PM)

Okay, that actually sounds pretty fun.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 November 2019 - 12:49 PM)

It was set in the forties, featured Nazi's as the villains and had Kiko fight mostly Ice Age animals and a mythical dragon that now ruled the island guarding Kongs treasure.

@  Paladin : (15 November 2019 - 11:37 AM)

and it was ALSO eleven hours long.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 November 2019 - 10:55 AM)

In a alternate reality Peter Jackson made Son of Kong.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 November 2019 - 09:30 AM)

To be fair to boba: everyone else to go into the sarlacc was a sacrifice. Stripped almost naked and tossed, and didn't have body armor, a jetpack and a weapon.

@  TheMightyMol... : (15 November 2019 - 06:54 AM)

Nah, he just has to keep up his plot insurance payments so he can shoot his way out of the Sarlacc again.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 November 2019 - 02:59 AM)

Funny, but everyone knows he bounty hunts for Jabba Hutt to finance his 'Vette.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (15 November 2019 - 02:54 AM)

Okay.. Not sure why.. but streaming is harder than jsut playing the game.. even though that's pretty much what I was doing.

@  Xellos : (14 November 2019 - 06:47 PM)

What type of vehicle does Boba Fett use for time travel? A Man-DeLorean.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 03:55 PM)

Admittedly, it's been a long time since I've been to a walk-in clinic, as I tend not to get sick (and the one time I do every 4-5 years, I prefer just riding it out at home), but the last time I went I'm pretty sure you could just show up, no appointment. It may be different in Quebec,though

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:36 PM)

One thing to note about health insurance in Germany is that we have a two-class system: mandatory health insurance is basically the economy class, while private health insurance is the business class.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:32 PM)

My local doctor is actually a shared office with several doctors where you will get randomly assigned to one of the doctors available that day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:30 PM)

Also, employers are required by law to cover part of their employees' health insurance fees, so I only have to pay my part.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:28 PM)

Basic examinations and sick notes (known as "work-inability certificates" in Germany) for the employer are covered by our health insurances by default.

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 November 2019 - 12:02 PM)

Around here, we can go to a walk-in clinic whenever, but might have to wait in the queue until there's a doctor available, which can take hours on a busy day. And then hope our insurance will cover anything.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 November 2019 - 07:38 AM)

There actually are a good number of clinics around here: but the walk ins require an appointment (what?) and are only done once a week. IF you can get an appointment, you see a doctor usually within 40 minutes, but good luck getting the appointment.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

Depending on the day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

We have family doctors (called "house doctors") with regular office hours where you may need an hour or two of waiting time.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 12:50 AM)

Two weeks? That seems a little long; are there not a lot of walk-in clinics around you?

@  wonko the sane? : (13 November 2019 - 07:01 PM)

Does germany make it quick and easy to see a doctor too? Cause an emergency doctor visit can take two weeks out here, and an emergency ROOM visit can take 18-24 hours.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:43 PM)

(Good thing is, under German law, if you call in sick during your vacation and see a doctor immediately, you get to keep your vacation days.)

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:42 PM)

Too bad. My plans wee to do two more overtime hours before having my last day of vacation for the year on Friday. Oh well.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:41 PM)

So I'm currently on medical leave for a particularly stupid reason: Burned my back with a hot-water bag while sleeping last night. Though the doctor said I'm hardly the first person to have this happen to them.

@  Patch : (13 November 2019 - 06:11 PM)

Just a particularly odious example of the 90s era of depicting transgender women as either the subject of crude humor, or "Jerry Springer" material.

@  Ashley : (13 November 2019 - 04:55 PM)

I think Ace Ventura legit contributed to me spending years in self denial. I will never be ok with Jim Carrey.

@  Benbot : (13 November 2019 - 01:22 PM)

I thought he since changed his tune.

Photo
- - - - -

Supernatural Season Fifteen (geriatric Winchesters vs Goooooooooooooooood-ig bang)

157 replies to this topic

#21 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5277 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

I want season 8 NOW. >_<

Seriously that cliffhanger.

Also:

HIGHLIGHT to view:
BOBBY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's a secret to everybody

Spoiler

#22 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

I don't follow the series ( not since season 1) but Castiel will no longer be a regular character? That's a shame icon-screamer.gif

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#23 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5277 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE(Fero McPigletron @ May 19 2012, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't follow the series ( not since season 1) but Castiel will no longer be a regular character? That's a shame icon-screamer.gif

No, he's still a regular character. He came back.

Spoiler

#24 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

Sorry I'm late. Had to get my powersuit.

• Citizen
  • 11339 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

Well, Cas seems to bounce between regular and recurring. But yeah, I anticipate he's going to be a regular for next season
HIGHLIGHT to view:
given that Dean can't possibly last long in Purgatory without him, and definitely isn't getting out on his own.

Plus, let's face it, you don't drop an actor like Misha Collins unless you absolutely have to.

#25 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

I'm just resurrecting the thread cuz I watched the new ep with witch cop Christian Campbell and his wily familiar. It feels like it could be a backdoor pilot or something. Is Supernatural wrapping up already? The season isn't that gripping and it's only now that there's a real arc with the three trials.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#26 Ironbite

Ironbite

I might be a touch....angry

• Supporter
  • 28163 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

There's a season 9....

Ironbite-*le sigh*

xC9l3eY.gif

#27 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Why the sigh? I think the show is slowing down but it's still pretty good. The boys are getting older tho. And they really shouldn't have killed their grandfather. It would have been great if he lived in the present time, started a new Men of Letters chapter, maybe father more Winchesters, haha.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

Episodes here

#28 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

Sorry I'm late. Had to get my powersuit.

• Citizen
  • 11339 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

OTOH, it's pretty clear that Sam (if he survives) will be leading the new Men of Letters, while Dean (if he survives) will be leading/training the new generation of Hunters. It's about as close to a happy ending as the Winchesters are ever likely to get.

#29 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 17076 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

The smart thing to after season 5 would have been to make the search for god the central unifying theme of the show, since it hasn't had one since lucy got put back in his cage.

What a bust.
Http://www.scatterville.com

#30 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 17076 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

I also would have made Cas the villain for the entire 7th season. No reason to burn up the drama that could cause in like five seasons. Even if Misha could only be in a few eps, it would have worked if they used him better. After all Lucifer wasn't all over the place in season 5, or the yellow eyes demon. Main bad guys come and go during their seasons. And hell, the result could have been the same. Cas corrupted by the monsters inside of him, becoming evil, followed by the next season where he seeks redemption.

What a bust.
Http://www.scatterville.com

#31 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

I only started following the series again with this season but I would have loved a season with evil possessed Castiel. His new role now is... ok but he needs to pop up more. I liked that scene where he did a random good deed by telling a mother of a constantly crying baby what was wrong with him.

Sam can't start the whole Men of Letters himself since there's no one to teach him the decree and stuff. Even his grandfather wasn't inducted. But Garth and Felicia Day should be brought along. So far, it looks like the two are hoarding all the resources for themselves and not helping others like Garth is as the new Bobby.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

Episodes here

#32 Maximus Ambus

Maximus Ambus
  • Citizen
  • 6314 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

"I'll interrogate the cat."

Also, last weeks reminded me of Star Trek's Assignment Earth.

Edited by Ricky Spanish, 28 February 2013 - 08:00 AM.

14424580661_11292a86a0_n.jpg

#33 Quantumhawk

Quantumhawk

Fight the Future

• Retired Staff
  • 18489 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

We almost gave up on it when our DVR missed the time travel episode because of a basketball game. My friend works on the show and assured me that the episode was important and really sets up the story arc for the rest of the series. Finally watched it last night and I'm glad we stuck with it...very intrigued to see what happens with the Men of Letters and the vault of cool supernatural stuff.

#34 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Your friend has an awesome job icon-fire.gif

The grandfather dying was a huge waste! He should have survived, darn it! He'd be another 'man out of touch with the world' like Castiel was and he was would have been a fountain of knowledge (or would be more if he was properly sworn in). And he died in an almost pathetic way! He was a sorcerer! He was shielded from possession without tattoos! Couldn't he have body shield spell or something. Man, the humor and drama potential of having another young Winchester around would have been awesome. He should have hooked up to have more kids to carry the name while Deam and Sam do their thing.

That cat scene was unexpected and hilarious! I felt they made a mistake with the cgi when Dean bonked his head, like there were suppose to be toon birds or stars flying around but weren't included in time.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

Episodes here

#35 Ironbite

Ironbite

I might be a touch....angry

• Supporter
  • 28163 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

Yeah welcome to Supernatural. Like a character that was just introduced? DEAD BEFORE THE END CREDITS!

Ironbite-they play with your heartstrings.

xC9l3eY.gif

#36 son of unicron

son of unicron
  • Citizen
  • 15291 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

Getting caught up on the current season now. I kind of lost interest after Sam came back from the box... but It feels like things are getting back to normal now.

#37 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE(Ironbite @ Feb 28 2013, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah welcome to Supernatural. Like a character that was just introduced? DEAD BEFORE THE END CREDITS!

Argh, that was exactly true for 816 Remember the Titans. Blergh! Filler though. Give me more trials and Castiel's evil heaven.

But c'mon, naturally, if you break the curse, you die. Stupid. They really should have thought about it for the kid. He just has to go to 'sleep' every night but he's IMMORTAL. No need to worry about disease, accidents and stuff. Stupid.

And Cas can't hear your prayers because you're in the supposed safest place in the world. No one can penetrate it, supposedly. I think. Maybe.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

Episodes here

#38 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8697 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Saw Taxi Cab. I can't believe that Bobby's been taking abuse in hell all this time! That's horrible! Then Benny? Urgh, this is really sad icon-screamer.gif he would have been happy with his relative if it wasn't spoiled for him. Now Kevin and his mom? Depressing icon-screamer.gif Castiel better back up the bros soon. It'd be nice if Garth was around too.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

Episodes here

#39 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5277 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(Ironbite @ Feb 28 2013, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's ironic. This is exactly why I would have to tell some actors/actresses that I WOULDN'T want to see them return in an episode of the show. Because with every episode they appear in, it's a chance for them to die.

I saw who 'comes back' next episode, and all I can think is. "Oh god, is this the episode? The one where they kill them?"

Spoiler

#40 Maximus Ambus

Maximus Ambus
  • Citizen
  • 6314 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

The latest episode, clip show, really bothered me.
I always thought the demons were just evil humans yet along comes this episode referring to a magical 'taint'. Some demon is 'cleansed' of it and is clueless as to why it ate it's hosts two children and laughed.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

14424580661_11292a86a0_n.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users