Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

I loved what was there, and think it's pretty ripe for "renegades" style reboot.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:13 PM)

It's a shame as I loved Spiral Zone, and the design from the Japanese Toyline of the same name are fantastic, I adore the monowheel motorbike.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:12 PM)

Hasbro doesn't seem to have any interest in doing anything with the TV show, haven't greenlit any attempt to rerelease it, and there have been approaches, so I think it may be aother one of Tonka's legal carcrashes where everyone involved owns a piece and it's not really worth anyone sticking their neck out to claim ownership.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I feel that homages and references would be a fun way to expand the GI Joe brand, and give a little love to lines that are unlikely to be acknowledged beyond such capacity.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I was under the impression that Bandai was more the character design aspects, not story or characters.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:55 PM)

Also isn't it in rights limbo, given how it's loosely based on concepts from a BanDai series much like GoBots?

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:52 PM)

We don't need a Spiral Zone reboot, in a decade or so we'll be living it.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 12:49 PM)

Yeah, but it would fundamentally change the base premise of both gijoe and spiral zone. It's either not the world spanning threat it was, or the zone riders are backed up by a competent force. Either way, you compromise the context of both.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:19 PM)

Akin to what was done with Matt Tracker in 2008.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

Again, not a PURE transplant, but an integration of ideas and concepts into the world of GI Joe.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

@Wonko The Cobra Overlord, with help from Dr. Mindbender and Cesspool, develops machines capable of generating a mind-controlling fog. GI Joe stalwarts Flint, Airtight, Lifeline, and Psyche-Out are joined by Colonal Courage to infiltrate these zones and disable the machines. Figures would sport hostile environment suits (Eco warriors cross with Spiral Zone) and make new versions of the mono-wheel vehicles.

@  Maximus Ambus : (19 September 2020 - 09:39 AM)

Hasbroverse.2 with bought properties: Bravestarr, Ulysses 31, Galaxy Rangers, Shadow Raiders, Manta Force, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Mighty Orbots, Jem and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. Seamless.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 08:32 AM)

While acknoledging spiral zone would be pretty boss, I doubt they could actively integrate it into anything else: given the scale of the villains deeds.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:03 AM)

COPS, Spiral Zone, Shadow Strikers, Action Man, Centurions, MegaForce. They wouldn’t replicate the old lines, but simply acknowledging their existence would be nifty.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:01 AM)

I would love to see GI Joe become something of a “celebration of action figures”. Hasbro has SO MANY old action figure properties, and many could slot into the GI Joe umbrella with relative ease.

@  Otaku : (19 September 2020 - 12:04 AM)

G.I. Joe, CyberCOPS, and M.A.S.K. all seem like something that would work from Animated or Prime, though CyberCOPS might have been a bit trickier from Prime.

@  Sabrblade : (18 September 2020 - 11:02 PM)

Rik Alvarez originally wanted the last episode of Prime to spinoff into a new MASK reboot.

@  Otaku : (18 September 2020 - 08:19 PM)

The failed Hasbroverse reminds me how so many things could have been spun off from Transformers: Animated and (after that) Transformers: Prime.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Requiem of the Wreckers was post-Revolution, but it was also, you know, a single issue.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:06 AM)

But Roche didn't have a series to keep out from the crossovers since Sins of the Wreckers was before Revolution.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:01 AM)

Oh wait, that post said Roche, not Barber.

@  Rycochet : (18 September 2020 - 10:46 AM)

And then seemed surprised nobody particlarly wanted it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 10:25 AM)

Wasn't Barber among the editorial guys that pushed for Hasbroverse?

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 September 2020 - 10:19 AM)

He did it possibly due to 616 Spider-Mans marriage reset between Civil War and Secret Invasion.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 09:20 AM)

Bendis kept a tight leash on Ultimate Spider-Man because it was mostly set far away from Earth?

@  -LittleAutob... : (18 September 2020 - 08:49 AM)

I'm learning so much-

@  Maruten : (18 September 2020 - 04:21 AM)

At its worst it was better than MASK, sure.

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 September 2020 - 02:15 AM)

At it's worst it still stomped all over the failed Hasbroverse. Roberts and Roche kept their respective series well out of that one for the same reasons Bendis kept a tight leash on Ultimate Spider-Man when Loeb and Miller wanted greater control for Ultimatum.

@  Maruten : (17 September 2020 - 06:37 PM)

That's so accurate it's physically painful.

@  Rycochet : (17 September 2020 - 02:05 PM)

The Red Dwarf of Transformers? An interesting, innovative and genuinely funny series that descended into a self referential mess of cliches that continues long after it should have been put out to pasture and rendered nerly everyone thoroughly unlikeable? That seems about right.

@  Bass X0 : (17 September 2020 - 01:59 PM)

MTMTE and Lost Light are the Red Dwarf of Transformers stories, as opposed to the others which are more like Star Wars and Star Trek.

@  Kalidor : (17 September 2020 - 01:37 PM)

Anyone in CONUS want a Skylynx for $100 shipped?

@  Maximus Ambus : (17 September 2020 - 01:34 PM)

Maybe an acquired taste in that's in that it's from a fan raised on the UK run where Transformers wasn't taken so seriously in many stories, especially some Earthforce standalones.

@  Paladin : (17 September 2020 - 09:47 AM)

so, terrible?

@  ▲ndrusi : (17 September 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Yeah I think at that point Lost Light is just the '86 movie without the soundtrack.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (17 September 2020 - 02:28 AM)

So, exctly what Triangleman just said.

@  Bass X0 : (17 September 2020 - 12:36 AM)

A few of the same characters.

@  ▲ndrusi : (17 September 2020 - 12:07 AM)

Now having actually read Galaxies #10, I don't actually see what it has in common with Lost Light at all besides featuring Ultra Magnus, Chromedome, and a spaceship.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 September 2020 - 05:33 PM)

So, it's exactly like Lost Light, then.

@  Bass X0 : (16 September 2020 - 01:52 PM)

What if Lost Light was stripped bare of its charm and humor? Galaxies #10 is the answer.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 September 2020 - 01:49 PM)

I didn't mean "*exactly* 15 years ago and no other time."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (16 September 2020 - 12:27 AM)

I mean, the comment was about a linewide gimmick of 15 years ago, not a gimmick only present in a minority of toys from that year.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 September 2020 - 12:14 AM)

I'd like a western take on the UT for it's twentieth, like a annual CG or anime movie on Netflix that is a condensed retelling similar to the film Macross/Robotech: Do You Remember Love.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 September 2020 - 12:11 AM)

Giant Planet had them, Energon had a few. I've been disappointed in Siege for not having something for the Micromasters, Earthrise has with the base bots but they've been wasted here.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (15 September 2020 - 10:47 PM)

Wasn't 15 years ago Cyber Keys rather than Minicons?

@  Steevy Maximus : (15 September 2020 - 09:38 PM)

By and large, even the worst Minicons have some unique engineering or design elements. The nostalgia factor aside, Micromasters got pretty samey after you got several, especially the "proper" 89 series.

@  unluckiness : (15 September 2020 - 07:13 PM)

There's certainly a load of crummy ones to sift through

@  TheMightyMol... : (15 September 2020 - 05:29 PM)

Or both. There's some overlap.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 September 2020 - 03:19 PM)

People either hated minicons or became completely addicted to them.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 September 2020 - 03:17 PM)

A properly-planned theme, or as people called it 15 years ago, a stupid linewide baby toy gimmick that ruins the toys.

- - - - -

Getting to know you...

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#81 Radical Good Speed

Radical Good Speed

Itinerant Mayhemmer

• Citizen
  • 1078 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE(MEDdMI @ Feb 7 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is your most favorite and least favorite food/drink?
I have no favourite food. My drink of choice is Turbo Tang. I strongly dislike beans (refried, pinto, baked, red, kidney, lima, butter) and black-eyed peas.

What's your general style (eg. colors your like, types of clothes)?
Whatever I grab from the hamper.

What are your hobbies?
Drawing, listening to music, looking for the sense of humour I lost somewhere.

Any siblings/pets?
Two sisters, five cats.

What kind of dreams do you have?
The hugged-up kind.

When people look at you, what's the first thing they notice?
Ask them, not me.

What's your ethnicity/culture?
I'm white, but I'm an uncultured slob.

Have you ever done any charity/volunteer work?
Only while I was in JROTC.

What's the worst/strangest/funniest physical injury you ever had?
Worst was the compound fracture to my left hand when I was seven. Strangest are the wounds that keep recurring on the back of my head. Funniest was the concussion I gave myself in the choir room. Everyone but me found it hilarious.

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?
I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to meet anyone.

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?
Fictional? How about the bizarro world where I'm happy so I can meet happy-me and trade places with her. Let her have the nervous breakdowns while I enjoy my job and stable life.

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes)
The power to manipulate time so I can step outside it, sleep all the sleep I hugging well want to sleep, then step back in right after I left. I'd be so much more productive that way.

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience?

It was a thread about my bathtub exploding. I recollect everyone having trouble grasping the idea that I'm not male.

space for rent

#82 Solarstorm

Solarstorm
  • Citizen
  • 7381 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE(Smitty @ Jan 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you IRL friends call you?

Pony. Pone-star.
My last name is Sampone. Both were derived from that over time (sampone-y leads to pony eventually, etc...)
Where do you work and or go to school?

Work: Noteworthy (Printing company-I print and convert plastic bags for pharmaceutical companies, dentists, beer companies, etc... Mostly promotional stuff).

School: Senior at the UAlbany. Major: History. Minor: Journalism.

Why?

Work: Because my dad fixes and designs machines for them. I get a degree of special treatment because he's an important person there. The pay is ok for a college job (14 and hour after the shift differential) and they work around my schedule. I can work anytime I want between Monday and Friday, as long as I put in at least 4 hours per shift and work a full 40 by Friday night.

College: I go there because it's local and I get a jiveload of financial aid/scholarships.
Major was chosen after I had my first daughter. My original major was Journalism with a focus on TV. I anchored my college's TV newscast for two years and worked on the paper. I won an award for "most distinguished graduate" and was nominated for a summer program in Washington DC operated out of Georgetown University (where you could learn from/intern with major news corporations). My daughter was due to be born that summer, so I never finalized the paperwork for the program. Knowing how hard it is to get a good TV job and the years of low-pay internships ahead of me, I switched to a more steady field out of concern for my daughter. I switched to history as it was one of my best subjects and my focus is on becoming a teacher. Switching majors added a year of extra classes and I took two semesters off-one for each newborn daughter. So I'll be finishing my Bachelor's May 2010 with Grad school following that (I'm studying for my GRE now).

Male or female?

Male. See avatar.
Why?

Because the population of straight women is higher than that of lesbians. As a guy, there's more women to choose from/enjoy.
Anyone special in your life?

Special as in lover/partner:
My wife

Special in other ways:
My two daughters.

Where do you live (be as specific as you like)?

Amsterdam, NY. A valley town with horrible street planning (a mess of 1 ways with a former mall/current private practice building sitting in the middle of it all). It used to be all Polish and Italian. Now we're known all over (even out of state) for our large Puerto Rican population. Our downtown looks like something out of The Shield at times.

My area is a nice side street. I rent the 2 bedroom upstairs apartment on my parents house (free food + babysitting). So I have familiar surroundings, a large yard, a nice pool, etc...

QUOTE( @ Feb 7 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Food:
Favorite: Steak, medium well, with red pepper, chili powder, and other assorted hot spices. Served with fresh honeydew.
Least: Tons!
Rice, Salad, Pasta, anything with sauce, Meatloaf, Turkey, etc...

I go back and forth between 3, usually with season.
1) Button up shirts, dressy (most of which purchased from Express)--_I tend to get this way around Fall/Christmas time
2) More casual. Tight fitting tees with various skull/tribal/tattoo style art. Spring/Summer. Body showoff time icon-fire.gif
3) My "I don't care what I look like" phase that pops up every winter----usually a bunch of Hot Topic clothes.

What are your hobbies?

Standard stuff for a person on a TF board. Collecting toys. Video Games. Staring zombified at 24 news channels. Reading comics.

I'm really busy with a full time job, full time college schedule, two kids, and a 2 hour commute every day. I don't have many hobbies any more.

When I HAD free time, it was lifting weights (former bodybuilder), Dance Dance Revolution,

Any siblings/pets?

No siblings. Three pets.
Pet 1: Dog named Lucy
Pet 2: cat named Kagome (I was allowed to name her, but my wife and parents just call her buddy as none of them feel comfortable with the Japanese name. The cat responds to both.)
Pet 3: My oldest daughter's goldfish: Pinkie Pie

Either weird ones or criticisms of myself. I get tons of conscience induced dreams where I'm basically told to stop being a douche or where I see how much of a douche I am.

Seeing how I can't read minds or see through other people's minds...no idea. My wife said it was my build. But she's kinda biased.

My mom is Scottish, Polish, Irish, and a little bit of other European nationalities.
My dad is pure Italian. I pretty much just consider myself Italian.

My wife and I did a walk for the March of Dimes this year (as we have two children who were born premature)

A huge cut on my right elbow/triceps. I was getting ready for my first Bodybuilding competition. I was in the cutting phase. So some friends and I were doing some cooldown windsprints in the gym's boxing room. I didn't stop in time (caught up in racing) and ran through the mirror and the wall behind it (juggernaut style). Unfortunately, I had a cut down to the bone, a large piece of flesh torn right off, nearly cut my tendon, and had over 34 stitches on 3 layers. It took a year before I could lift again. By then, I was in college. In my first semester I met my wife and became engaged (within a month of dating!). By the time I was ready to lift hardcore again, I was too busy. I have a massive scar there.

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?

The future. Like 1000 years from now. Person? I dunno, someone of future importance.

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?

The world of "The Guyver". I'd like to meet unit 01 (organism) before Sho does.

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes)

Have enough money to live comfortably. To get by and still have money to continue my hobbies/send my daughters to college.

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience?

It was a week ago or so.
It was....different

Edited by Solarstorm, 26 June 2009 - 04:33 PM.

"The way YOU are built lends itself to similarly big weapons. Magnus by comparison is a girly man."--Bainreese

#83 (Deactivated) Sabrestrike

(Deactivated) Sabrestrike
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

Christian, or Chris.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

That's my real name.

QUOTE(Smitty)

I don't work, and I homeschool.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

I'm only 14, man. =P

And Homeschooling = FTMFW, 'cuz I can get up at around 12/1, and get done school BEFORE the other people get out.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Male or female?

I'm male, and I am interested in females.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

...Buddy, I'm straight. Don't ask me why, I just am. =P

QUOTE(Smitty)

Yeah. My girlfriend who is a BZPer by the name of "Barrahkshi", and I love her very much. Also, one of my best friends *whom I think of as an older brother*, his name is Nick, and he used to play Ace Combat in a "squadron" with me *squadron = Ace Combat clan*

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why not?

Well... Barrahkshi is pretty much the closest thing to perfect for me... And Nick went through a near-death experience a few days ago, so I show that I value him as an older brother now.

QUOTE(Smitty)

Pottstown, Pennsylvania. In Montgomery County.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

...That's where my parents live, and I'm living under their roof, sooooooooooo... Yeah. =P

#84 (Deactivated) Sabrestrike

(Deactivated) Sabrestrike
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

Favorite food? Potato chips. Least favorite food? McDonalds. Ugh. I get upset stomachs from 'em all the freaking time.

Baggy pants, white DC shoes, some type of t-shirt *my favorite combination is my Mid-Atlantic Air Museum P-61 Black Widow T-shirt, my baggy camoflage pants (I call it Vietnam Camo), and my shoes*

What are your hobbies?

Drawing, playing guitar, building with Bionicles *yes, I'm one of 'em*, playing PS2... I can go on, but I'm too lazy to. =P

Any siblings/pets?

A dog named Ziggy *he's pretty much an all-white English Setter, save for a few spots*, and my brother *whom I wish was my pet and not my brother*

Kinda weird dreams... Sometimes my imagination goes a little rowdy and I end up getting stuff too steamy to mention on here... Most of the time involving my gf. >>;;;

How tall I am. I'm basically around 6'.

...I'm a mix-breed as well, but I'm damn proud of it! I'm part German, part Irish, part Native American, and part English.

Well, not really that I remember...

I haven't broken any bones, though, soooooooooooo... Basically when my stupid brother sprayed down the kitchen floor with water, and after I got something, I tried walking out when I slipped and hit my jaw against the counter *which the edge is at a 90-degree angle*. I couldn't eat for days.

Well... I dunno... Probably back in the early '90s to meet the late Dimebag Darrell Abbott, and get some tips and learn from him...

...I dunno either...

...I would wish that I was a techno-organic, and that I was able to turn from a half-robot into a full-robot whenever I'd wish.

Well... it was in a few different topics... I almost left for good when Wrack flipped out at me and called me a Nao clone and told me to GTFO her site... T~T

#85 (Deactivated) pa11ad1n

(Deactivated) pa11ad1n
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

Paladin, Palladin, Pally, Adam, Add, Burser... 3 within seconds of entering my old internet cafe is pretty common.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Adam is my name. I have used the name pa11ad1n online for many many years, it stuck with my RL friends. Burser was my WoW main's name. Current WoW main is a DK called palladin so I'm expecting burser to fall out of use eventually...

QUOTE(Smitty)

London, England.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

'Cos that is where I study. Also see 4.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Male or female?

Male

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because basic human biology says so.

QUOTE(Smitty)

Yes

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why not?

I'll answer this based on te assumption that it becomes relevant... I'm a self opinionated grumpy jerk.

QUOTE(Smitty)

In a room, in a house, in London, in England, in Europe, on Earth. There is some disagreement based on the last part.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because I can afford it. Or at least I can some of the time... the rest of the time my family can afford it for me.

#86 (Deactivated) The Royalty

(Deactivated) The Royalty
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

Hal
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

my mother named me so

currently in limbo between middleschool and high school
Why?

because i was born here
Male or female?

i am of the male gender
Why?

genetic code

my family and friends
Why not?

what

winter springs fl
Why?

why not

#87 (Deactivated) KingSweaterHead

(Deactivated) KingSweaterHead
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:51 AM

KS

Why?

Because I said so.

The crappiest High School in the world.

Why?

Because my Grandmother needed a job 30 years ago and now we live in Hell.

Male or female?

Male unfortunately.

Why?

Because this "God" person I'm supposed to worship is an ass.

A Nintendo DS named Jocelyn.

Why not?

No human girl wants any of this, look at me, I can't string together A SINGLE coherent sentence.

Hinkley, California, United States, North America.

Why?

Because as I said before both God and my grandmother are idiots.

#88 (Deactivated) Dark Dranzer

(Deactivated) Dark Dranzer
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

My favourite food is hard to narrow it down but I am fond of chicken parmigiana, nachos and chocolate, Coke and Tetley tea are my favourite drinks. My least favourite are licorice, bananas, sultanas and coffee (I don't mind if it's in cake recipes but I can't stand it on its own)

I like blue and purple, I'm normally happy with a t-shirt and jeans (with a jacket if it's cold out) but if it's warmer then shorts or a skirt with a t-shirt. I'm mostly a tomboy with the way I dress

What are your hobbies?

Drawing, reading (mostly comic books), I enjoy doing crosswords in the magazines and playing on my DS.

Any siblings/pets?

I used to have pets but unfortunately my entire family have bad allergies. But I would really love to have a cat (had an orange cat named Milo) so I decided once I move out I'm gonna have a ragdoll cat for a pet. I've got an older brother.

Can't remember to be honest, my long term goal is to make it big as a comic book artist (I've still got a long way to go).

Not sure really, probably my eyes

Australian (mostly from England with Welsh and Irish mixed in, Dad's side were mainly explorers and my Mum's side were mostly convicts)

I did volunteer work once when I was younger, it was a part of a school curriculum. A few other girls visited the elderly at the nursing home.

Worst was a sprained ankle, almost cost me a part in the school play. I'm usually pretty careful I tend to get sick rather than get injured.

Don't know really, none automatically spring to mind.

To be immune from every single illness and injury, if I want to die I'd do it as an old lady in my sleep. I'm pretty scared of hospitals and dentists

I was a little nervous but quickly got the hang of it. It seems like a fun place to be

#89 (Deactivated) Guy Named Jesse

(Deactivated) Guy Named Jesse
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:48 PM

Cybs, J-Dogg, Gotu

Why?

Edited versions of my usernames

I go to school at Foley High and I work at my own studio, 3HitKO Studios.

Why?

School: Because my parents didn't have the good hugging sense to move to Destin.

Male or female?

Wouldn't YOU like to check?

Why?

I have a dick and balls.

My Asian GF, Mellyssa

Why not?

waglbud

Lillian, Alabama

Why?

Once again, my parents are hugtards.

#90 Aida Mana-Sue

Aida Mana-Sue

It can be helped!

• Citizen
  • 2622 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(Smitty @ Jan 31 2009, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote this post to reply...

Joe.
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because Joseph sounds far too formal.
QUOTE(Smitty)

The University of Glasgow.
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because I want to get a qualification in clinical psychology so I can spend my life helping people.
QUOTE(Smitty)
Male or female?

Male.
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because I doubt my father had enough good in him to produce a baby girl.
QUOTE(Smitty)

Except for my friends and family? No.
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why not?

Because 2009. Also I rather like my money and freedom at the moment.
QUOTE(Smitty)

A student flat in the nice part of Glasgow.
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because student accommadation is the worst thing ever. Also I live basically down the road from a Tescos, a subway station and my university.

Easy.

W4Zt8zo.jpg

#91 (Deactivated) Sentry Aviac

(Deactivated) Sentry Aviac
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

Quote this post to reply...

Crazy.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because I have a mental disorder.

QUOTE(Smitty)

I work at a Tourist Trap, i go to school at a junior college.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because I f****** want to.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Male or female?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because you'd know, and knowing is half the battle.

QUOTE(Smitty)

Nope.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why not?

I don't have time for a lover and I'm not allowed anywhere but school, work and home.

QUOTE(Smitty)

In my house.

QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Because I don't want to be in a loony bin or homeless

#92 (Deactivated) Sentry Aviac

(Deactivated) Sentry Aviac
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:33 PM

Most Chocolate

LeastBanana.

I wear clothes, but the clothes I like on girls have to be fashionable, I hate seeing girls with like, stupid ass clothes on them with all their junk hanging out.

What are your hobbies?

Eh, I play piano, do sports, archery, and I'm into modeling Transformers

Any siblings/pets?

Nah

To work for a Fortune 500 company.

My good looks

I grew up in Cherokee when my parents couldn't afford me.

Countless.

A burn on my arm that scarred like a Triangle with a half moon over it.

I'd wish to be in the future, to meet the person who was going to change the world.

Transformers, Ratchet. I want to see how his character is.

Some sort of magic power, or mutation like X-men

Here, now, just got on today. So far you all seem like mates.

#93 (Deactivated) Lob-Lob

(Deactivated) Lob-Lob
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

Vanessa.
Why?

It's my name.

I don't have a job and I go to high school.
Why?

Well, I don't have a job because I haven't looked for one. I go to high school because I would very much like to graduate in May, so I continue to attend.
Male or female?

Female.
Why?

I was born with two X chromosomes.

Yes, my boyfriend. =]
Why not?

I've known him for almost 2 years, and we've been in a relationship for a year.

Tejas.
Why?

I was born here and most of my family lives here, but I'm moving this summer.

Most fav. food and drink: Any mexican food and PEPSI!
Least fav.: Chinese food and any diet soda.
I usually wear jeans, a shirt, a light jacket or hoodie(unless it's hot).
What are your hobbies?
Playing video games, watching TV, being on computer. I sound interesting, huh?
Any siblings/pets?
I have a younger brother and sister. I have two dogs, a labrador mix and a collie.
They're usually boring. I have the occasional one with my boyfriend or transformers or whatever.
I dunno.
I'm Mexican for sure, I may be a quarter Native American. My grandpa says I am, but I'm not sure of it at all.
I did when I was younger.
My worst injury was probably when a cut on my hand got infected when I was in elementary. I cried when the school nurse had to pop the pus bubble that formed over it. ='[ I haven't broken a bone, so yeah.
I haven't really had any strange or funny injuries yet.
Spain would be a nice place to travel to, and I don't know who I wanna meet.
I dunno.
Superpowers. Not sure which ones exactly, but yeah.
Well, this is my very first post in here. I've yet to interact with anyone so I can't really say anything for experience. I just feel like a newbie posting in a thread.

#94 San of the Dead

San of the Dead

25% porn, 75% effluvial grime

• Citizen
  • 7640 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

Stealin' Skyshadow's thunder here:

WOMAN WOMAN YAYAYAYAYA
iwZtwfv.png

#95 Radical Good Speed

Radical Good Speed

Itinerant Mayhemmer

• Citizen
  • 1078 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:22 PM

Never thought I'd actually have a chance to use this. Though it IS outdated since Speedy never shows up any more. Ah well, might as well whip it out and dust it off once in a while. Maybe I can update it sometime.

QUOTE(Radical Good Speed @ Some Time Ago)
Welcome to Mayhem. Here's your survival kit. *hands it over, clears throat*

Make sure to wear the protective posterior plate at all times. It may not always help, but you'll need it anyway. Watch out for wandering plot holes. Ignore the exploding raptor, he's harmless. MEDdMI is not. Drink the Tang; don't drink the water. If you don't have a gimmick, get one. Unless you're me, in which case, don't bother. Try not to infringe on any existing gimmicks, because the ensuing lawsuit won't be worth it. Trust me on this one.

Yes, there are Mayhem females. No, you may not have one. Develop a tolerance to high radiation levels PDQ. It's really best to just let the nuclear Vikings go on their way. Blood for the Blood God, skulls for the Skull Throne. Zombies are indeed your friends and it helps if you feed them amply and often. Scaley is like a force of nature; resistance is futile and disregard is downright stupid. Occasionally, someone leaves open the back door and INHers wander in. This is not a cause for concern ? just minor to mild annoyance, for they are a superstitious and cowardly lot.

One last thing: periodically, you may sight a stray Sumo Senshi or Sailor Gaav may raise his head. Do not be alarmed. If you happen to see this, simply look the other way (and ignore any screams you might hear from Skyshadow's direction):

space for rent

#96 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 14648 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:33 AM

MEIN EYES!

#97 Radical Good Speed

Radical Good Speed

Itinerant Mayhemmer

• Citizen
  • 1078 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

See? Just like that. Nothing to worry about.

space for rent

#98 (Deactivated) Bocc Kob

(Deactivated) Bocc Kob
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

Sailor Gaav was the best part of Slayers Try.

#99 Backlash

Backlash

Writes fic because real life sucks so hard it leaves hickies

• Citizen
  • 78 posts
  • Location:The Sticks, which is just up the road from The Boonies
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:04 PM

Dagny; Glitch; Trivet; Twitch

Why?
My name; I go off on tangents in conversation; my jester name; I don't usually sit still

Work at home doing transcription and being a virtual assistant at the moment

Why?
I can wear bobble sparklies on my headset and get paid for it.

Male or female?
Erm..physically female, mentally non-gender specific

Why?
Genetic throw of the dice

Two special someones

San Antonio, TX

Why?
I keep ending ending up back here no matter where I move to.
Must have something to do with being born & raised.

Most: Avalanche Nachos and Dr. Pepper
Least: Anything diet. The phenylalanine gives me migraines; okra

BDUs/cargo pants or shorts (have to have pockets); Docs or some kind of trail-running tennis shoes; t-shirts - long-sleeve or under-sleeves if short (I'm burn-and-peel); if I don't watch myself I will go the Garanimal route: primary colors, easily matched...most of my clothing is black, rust and gray, come to think of it.

What are your hobbies?
Midieval history, particularly the Crusades; the Foolish Arts (if you can name them, you get a cookie);
moutain biking; small-scale farming; jewelry design; Quake; Mid-Century Modern houses and architects and Googie; all things Tiki-goodness; old highways, roads and maps; flying; a bunch of other stuff

Any siblings/pets?
One brother; two dogs, ten cats, five goldfish, fifty-three goats, six chickens, seventeen jumping spiders and one six-year old bossy drama queen spawn with delusions of grandeur.

Freakily vivid ones in technicolor

It used to be the orange-red hair before I dyed it black. Other thing are my green eyes.

Chex Mix. Mostly German and Scot.

Do it every week.

Worst would be the time I was in a knife fight and cut twice on my stomach.
Strangest would be the time I jammed my fingers into a concrete fence trying to jump over it and went into shock.
Funniest would be the time I was playing kickball in a neighbor's yard and pole-wracked myself on the carport.

Boudicca

I actually have to answer this?

For my mom to win the lottery. Seriously.

It was a few years ago..I *think* I posted here first and tackled IB.
"We're all born naked and the rest is drag." RuPaul

"Nothing say I LOVE YOU like a clean toilet to throw up in when you're sick." FlyLady

Random Schleppage & TMI of the Slightly-Mad Seeker

#100 Flamewar

Flamewar

idiot lesbian

• Citizen
  • 1734 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

Corey

Why?
because that's my name

I don't

Why?
because hug DA POLICE

Male or female?
male

Why?
because hug DA POLICE CHROMOSOMES

yes, my best friend :3

Why not?
what is that supposed to mean?

Northeast Ohio

Why?
cause idk

most favourite is grilled chicken and Dr Pepper, least favourite iunno

just whatever clothes I have handy, usually shorts and a t-shirt

What are your hobbies?
playing with Legos and trolling the interwebs

Any siblings/pets?
one sister, one dog, two cats

random ones :s

"dude you're tall"

white, American, not sure what my background is though :\

no I have not

I stepped on a nail sticking straight up when I was little, I also cut my wrist on a nail trying to climb through a fence and I also broke my thumb. that's about it

I'd travel back to at least the 80's and get to know my grandfather a little better.

not too sure on that one.

that we could all live in harmony HARMONY OH LOVE~

god I was such a hugging idiot

Edited by Bill Spider, 13 June 2010 - 12:22 AM.

card-thundercracker.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users