Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

I loved what was there, and think it's pretty ripe for "renegades" style reboot.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:13 PM)

It's a shame as I loved Spiral Zone, and the design from the Japanese Toyline of the same name are fantastic, I adore the monowheel motorbike.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:12 PM)

Hasbro doesn't seem to have any interest in doing anything with the TV show, haven't greenlit any attempt to rerelease it, and there have been approaches, so I think it may be aother one of Tonka's legal carcrashes where everyone involved owns a piece and it's not really worth anyone sticking their neck out to claim ownership.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I feel that homages and references would be a fun way to expand the GI Joe brand, and give a little love to lines that are unlikely to be acknowledged beyond such capacity.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I was under the impression that Bandai was more the character design aspects, not story or characters.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:55 PM)

Also isn't it in rights limbo, given how it's loosely based on concepts from a BanDai series much like GoBots?

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:52 PM)

We don't need a Spiral Zone reboot, in a decade or so we'll be living it.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 12:49 PM)

Yeah, but it would fundamentally change the base premise of both gijoe and spiral zone. It's either not the world spanning threat it was, or the zone riders are backed up by a competent force. Either way, you compromise the context of both.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:19 PM)

Akin to what was done with Matt Tracker in 2008.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

Again, not a PURE transplant, but an integration of ideas and concepts into the world of GI Joe.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

@Wonko The Cobra Overlord, with help from Dr. Mindbender and Cesspool, develops machines capable of generating a mind-controlling fog. GI Joe stalwarts Flint, Airtight, Lifeline, and Psyche-Out are joined by Colonal Courage to infiltrate these zones and disable the machines. Figures would sport hostile environment suits (Eco warriors cross with Spiral Zone) and make new versions of the mono-wheel vehicles.

@  Maximus Ambus : (19 September 2020 - 09:39 AM)

Hasbroverse.2 with bought properties: Bravestarr, Ulysses 31, Galaxy Rangers, Shadow Raiders, Manta Force, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Mighty Orbots, Jem and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. Seamless.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 08:32 AM)

While acknoledging spiral zone would be pretty boss, I doubt they could actively integrate it into anything else: given the scale of the villains deeds.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:03 AM)

COPS, Spiral Zone, Shadow Strikers, Action Man, Centurions, MegaForce. They wouldn’t replicate the old lines, but simply acknowledging their existence would be nifty.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:01 AM)

I would love to see GI Joe become something of a “celebration of action figures”. Hasbro has SO MANY old action figure properties, and many could slot into the GI Joe umbrella with relative ease.

@  Otaku : (19 September 2020 - 12:04 AM)

G.I. Joe, CyberCOPS, and M.A.S.K. all seem like something that would work from Animated or Prime, though CyberCOPS might have been a bit trickier from Prime.

@  Sabrblade : (18 September 2020 - 11:02 PM)

Rik Alvarez originally wanted the last episode of Prime to spinoff into a new MASK reboot.

@  Otaku : (18 September 2020 - 08:19 PM)

The failed Hasbroverse reminds me how so many things could have been spun off from Transformers: Animated and (after that) Transformers: Prime.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Requiem of the Wreckers was post-Revolution, but it was also, you know, a single issue.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:06 AM)

But Roche didn't have a series to keep out from the crossovers since Sins of the Wreckers was before Revolution.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:01 AM)

Oh wait, that post said Roche, not Barber.

@  Rycochet : (18 September 2020 - 10:46 AM)

And then seemed surprised nobody particlarly wanted it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 10:25 AM)

Wasn't Barber among the editorial guys that pushed for Hasbroverse?

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 September 2020 - 10:19 AM)

He did it possibly due to 616 Spider-Mans marriage reset between Civil War and Secret Invasion.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 09:20 AM)

Bendis kept a tight leash on Ultimate Spider-Man because it was mostly set far away from Earth?

@  -LittleAutob... : (18 September 2020 - 08:49 AM)

I'm learning so much-

@  Maruten : (18 September 2020 - 04:21 AM)

At its worst it was better than MASK, sure.

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 September 2020 - 02:15 AM)

At it's worst it still stomped all over the failed Hasbroverse. Roberts and Roche kept their respective series well out of that one for the same reasons Bendis kept a tight leash on Ultimate Spider-Man when Loeb and Miller wanted greater control for Ultimatum.

@  Maruten : (17 September 2020 - 06:37 PM)

That's so accurate it's physically painful.

@  Rycochet : (17 September 2020 - 02:05 PM)

The Red Dwarf of Transformers? An interesting, innovative and genuinely funny series that descended into a self referential mess of cliches that continues long after it should have been put out to pasture and rendered nerly everyone thoroughly unlikeable? That seems about right.

@  Bass X0 : (17 September 2020 - 01:59 PM)

MTMTE and Lost Light are the Red Dwarf of Transformers stories, as opposed to the others which are more like Star Wars and Star Trek.

@  Kalidor : (17 September 2020 - 01:37 PM)

Anyone in CONUS want a Skylynx for $100 shipped?

@  Maximus Ambus : (17 September 2020 - 01:34 PM)

Maybe an acquired taste in that's in that it's from a fan raised on the UK run where Transformers wasn't taken so seriously in many stories, especially some Earthforce standalones.

@  Paladin : (17 September 2020 - 09:47 AM)

so, terrible?

@  ▲ndrusi : (17 September 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Yeah I think at that point Lost Light is just the '86 movie without the soundtrack.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (17 September 2020 - 02:28 AM)

So, exctly what Triangleman just said.

@  Bass X0 : (17 September 2020 - 12:36 AM)

A few of the same characters.

@  ▲ndrusi : (17 September 2020 - 12:07 AM)

Now having actually read Galaxies #10, I don't actually see what it has in common with Lost Light at all besides featuring Ultra Magnus, Chromedome, and a spaceship.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 September 2020 - 05:33 PM)

So, it's exactly like Lost Light, then.

@  Bass X0 : (16 September 2020 - 01:52 PM)

What if Lost Light was stripped bare of its charm and humor? Galaxies #10 is the answer.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 September 2020 - 01:49 PM)

I didn't mean "*exactly* 15 years ago and no other time."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (16 September 2020 - 12:27 AM)

I mean, the comment was about a linewide gimmick of 15 years ago, not a gimmick only present in a minority of toys from that year.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 September 2020 - 12:14 AM)

I'd like a western take on the UT for it's twentieth, like a annual CG or anime movie on Netflix that is a condensed retelling similar to the film Macross/Robotech: Do You Remember Love.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 September 2020 - 12:11 AM)

Giant Planet had them, Energon had a few. I've been disappointed in Siege for not having something for the Micromasters, Earthrise has with the base bots but they've been wasted here.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (15 September 2020 - 10:47 PM)

Wasn't 15 years ago Cyber Keys rather than Minicons?

@  Steevy Maximus : (15 September 2020 - 09:38 PM)

By and large, even the worst Minicons have some unique engineering or design elements. The nostalgia factor aside, Micromasters got pretty samey after you got several, especially the "proper" 89 series.

@  unluckiness : (15 September 2020 - 07:13 PM)

There's certainly a load of crummy ones to sift through

@  TheMightyMol... : (15 September 2020 - 05:29 PM)

Or both. There's some overlap.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 September 2020 - 03:19 PM)

People either hated minicons or became completely addicted to them.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 September 2020 - 03:17 PM)

A properly-planned theme, or as people called it 15 years ago, a stupid linewide baby toy gimmick that ruins the toys.

- - - - -

Getting to know you...

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#41 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14997 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:03 AM

What is your most favorite and least favorite food/drink?

What's your general style (eg. colors your like, types of clothes)?

What are your hobbies?

Any siblings/pets?

What kind of dreams do you have?

When people look at you, what's the first thing they notice?

What's your ethnicity/culture?

Have you ever done any charity/volunteer work?

What's the worst/strangest/funniest physical injury you ever had?

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes)

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience?

Edited by MEDdMI, 07 February 2009 - 01:04 AM.

#42 tec

tec

Dai....CLONE

• Supporter
  • 32817 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:19 AM

What is your most favorite and least favorite food/drink? Potato Nachos least fav corn..im allergic

What's your general style (eg. colors your like, types of clothes)? Transformer shirts 98% of my shirts are TF

What are your hobbies? Transformers GAMES! ST Books comics ANIME dvds

Any siblings/pets? 3 sibs

What kind of dreams do you have? actectueral and roads

When people look at you, what's the first thing they notice? my wild crazy hair

What's your ethnicity/culture? dont know

Have you ever done any charity/volunteer work? yeah

What's the worst/strangest/funniest physical injury you ever had? way way way to many to list (not a single broken bone though)

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet? 1984 myself

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet? Star Trek Captain Kirk

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes) one of every TF in the world

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience? yeah and the funny thing is it still remains the same post wild crazy stuff just becase you can

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

https://www.twitch.tv/tecnic5x5

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#43 Ironbite

Ironbite

TIME JUDGED ALL!

• Supporter
  • 29148 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:27 AM

Fav-SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP!
Least Fav-haven't met one yet

Eh...whatever is handy I guess. Blue jeans and a clean shirt

What are your hobbies?
Reading books

Any siblings/pets?
Can we count them as the same? I've got two younger sisters and a 13 going on 14 year old cocker spaniel.

None that I can remember. The ones I do remember for some reason involve Power Rangers

My eyes

White/mongrel

Not really

I ran into the corner of a table at a video store once. I've been pretty damn lucky in the injury department

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?
I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you under arrest for violations of Time Law. Section 14 Paragraph 55.

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet?
Oh Valdemar and I don't think I'd be leaving.

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes)
more...damn. The ability to fly

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience?
I barely remember what I just wrote here let alone my first Beast Mayhem post.

Ironbite-thar we go.

xC9l3eY.gif

#44 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14997 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:28 AM

I like a lot of different food/drinks, but my least favorite stuff includes mushrooms, natto (fermented soy beans) or anko (bead paste).

Colorful, loose, comfortable clothing. Hawaiian shirts and pajama pants are best. On rare occasions I'll go a little goth or dress up.

What are your hobbies?

Drawing, writing, reading, eating, sleeping.

Any siblings/pets?

One older brother, one orange cat, three tetra fish, and TMM.

When I remember them, very vivid with color, most often with fantasy elements.

Red/brown hair that's thick and grows fast. I've gotten numerous threats to get scalped for it.

Mutt from all over the damn place. Really.

Food shelter, forest restoration, donating hair/blood. I want to volunteer at an animal shelter but I'm afraid I might end up taking them all home.

When I was doing sprints during PE in my teens, a bone under my left knee slipped out of place. Had to wear a flexible cast and use crutches for a few weeks. The funniest ones I've had (and still have) are random klutz attacks that result in minor injuries.

I'd want to meet Jesus, just to see if he really existed, could do all those things they said he could, and to show him a copy of a Bible and the Church's Doctrines and see if he agrees with it.

Not entirely sure, but possibly Lina from the Slayers anime/novels. If only so I could learn the Dragon Slave.

A job that doesn't involve shady activities. Actually being a good job is a bonus.

I knew TMM before, and he had mentioned the site a number of times. I lurked for awhile before posting, I was quick to note that TMM was mine and to creep people out. I don't remember being hazed or such, and I think I fit in pretty quickly. I also remember flooding the old "hot anime chick!" thread with creepy pics. Some got me warnings.

Edited by MEDdMI, 07 February 2009 - 01:31 AM.

#45 Omgiamonfire

Omgiamonfire

Maybe on Earth. Maybe in the Future.

• Citizen
  • 14433 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

Favorite food/drink: Pizza/Mountain Dew Game Fuel

Favorite color: Grey/Teal. Clothes: Hoodie, T-shirt, Blue jeans.

What are your hobbies?
Giant Robots, Anime, Model Kits, Gaming, Reading, Chemistry, Forensic Science.

Any siblings/pets?
One younger brother, and my mom has a bunch of cats.

I don't dream. Seriously.

The hell if I know.

Asian-American

At a hosptial gift shop.

Kicked in the eye while walking under a monkey bar. "Am I bleeding? AHHH!"

Abe Lincon.

Crap, I have too many too list.

A giant robot, TO SMASH MY ENEMIES.

I forget.

Edited by Omgiamonfire, 08 February 2009 - 01:04 AM.

"Whether it's directly or not, you prey on others to live. That reality never changes. And it's the same for everyone here."

#46 (Deactivated) Bocc Kob

(Deactivated) Bocc Kob
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

What is your most favorite and least favorite food/drink? I like fried potatoes, mild cheeses, curry, rice. Don't like booze.

What's your general style (eg. colors your like, types of clothes)? Utilitarian. I don't like logos or bright colors.

What are your hobbies? What counts as a hobby?

Any siblings/pets? Yes.

What kind of dreams do you have? Varies. Sometimes brain picks out people I see on television and creates weird scenes. Like last night I dreamt I went to the movies with Kurt Angle and George Costanza and we had mini corn dogs. Other times they get really vivid with people I've never seen before having in-depth conversations on subjects I don't even think of awake. Sometimes I'm Batman.

When people look at you, what's the first thing they notice? Probably me.

What's your ethnicity/culture? Cantonese, Irish, Italian, couple other things.

Have you ever done any charity/volunteer work? Once I stopped to dig about two dollars in change out of my pocket to give a guy with a box.

What's the worst/strangest/funniest physical injury you ever had? Once I was staring at light reflections in the floor and walked into a pole. Recently I was dusting a ceiling fan and bumped my forehead on a blade, which then bumped back and forth on my head a few times.

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet? I'd travel to the past and kick myself.

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet? Howard.

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes) I wish for many things. Don't seem to get them.

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience? I think it was like last week. I dunno.

#47 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Aligned Continuity Beauty

• Supporter
  • 63377 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:47 AM

What is your most favorite and least favorite food/drink? Rice/cottage cheese and Scotch/ Buckley's

What's your general style (eg. colors your like, types of clothes)? Red and Blue or Black and white, t-shirt and Jeans, or Shorts if its warm

What are your hobbies? i have a lot

Any siblings/pets? I have a sister, not sure which that is though

What kind of dreams do you have? the falling dream

When people look at you, what's the first thing they notice? what i look like

What's your ethnicity/culture? wasp by birth, Viking by choice

Have you ever done any charity/volunteer work? no

What's the worst/strangest/funniest physical injury you ever had? I broke both thumbs simultaniusly and now they are a knuckle short

If you could travel to any real time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet? Desert island +Bast, circa whenever

If you could travel to any fictional time/place, where would it be and who is the one person/organism you would want to meet? Gilligan's Island +Bast, Ginger and Mary-ann, circa when the rest of the castaways were rescued

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be? (And no wishing for more wishes) peace on earth

Do you remember when you first started posting on Beast Mayhem? What was your experience? yes, Nuri was burning Furbies

#48 Corgis Pal

Corgis Pal

I don't need a rationale to sing The Internationale

• Supporter
  • 6256 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE(MEDdMI @ Feb 6 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most Favorite Food/Drink: Wingers Wings/Dr. Pepper from the tap or Chocolate Milk
Usually jeans and tshirt, but once in awhile I'll bust out a button up shirt and khakis when I want to look nice.
What are your hobbies?
Drawing, writing, aspiring film making.
Any siblings/pets?
3 younger brothers, 4 younger sisters, 1 sister in law, 1 niece, 2 old english sheep dogs, Desi and Shiloh.
Cinematic, prophetic and regular style people have deemed them nightmare fuel.
My hair or eyes? Most people overlook me or mistake me for someone else.
The Whitest Kid You Know.
Yes. I served a two year LDS Mission in Tallahassee Florida and some other stuff here and there.
99% of my injuries have funny stories behind them. The best is probably when I sprained my back trying to jump over my baby brother on a flight of stairs with a low overhang.
I would love to spend a day with Orson Wells or Porter Rockwell.
I'd be the best of friends with TV's Frank in Deep 13. Or I'd have some desert with Olive Snook and Emerson Cod at the Pie Hole.
I'd wish for More Pushing Daisies.
I wandered in here on accident once years ago. I was horrified and stayed in TF General for weeks before venturing out again.

#49 Internet Jesus

Internet Jesus

And this is the way the world ends.

• Citizen
  • 22355 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:18 AM

Most: Indian Food. Least: TRIIIIIPE.

Black. Hoodies. BLACK.

What are your hobbies?
Painting and writing. Oh, and the whole collecting figures thing.

Any siblings/pets?
No on both accounts.

I keep running from a huge tidal wave. Oh, and sometimes flyyyyyyyyyyying. With a running head start for some reason. DAMN YOU SUPER MARIO BROS. 3

How tall I am.

Filipino. Hence why people notice how tall I am.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

I almost plummeted to my death on an escalator.

John Lennon. He's my hero...well, he was until he left the Beatles.

Dr. Doom so I may be his apprentice,

This could go so many ways. I'll go with I wish I could teleport.

Oh god, this was so long ago I don't even remember why. I vaguely remember drinking Febreze and some guy named Dusty posting up some of the first Lightboxed pictures of Transformers.

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander... All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution. You seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.

#50 2019

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:18 AM

My small size or my eyes.

Asian/Australian/Lazy

Old People's home once. Scared me a bit.

None that I can really think of.

Edited by Not a bear, 09 April 2015 - 09:10 AM.

if you can see this, i apologize for the above tweet, i was young and stupid and had nothing of value to say. please support lgbtq rights and listen to women's voices. that's all that really matters now. the right is evil, and should be opposed. thanks.

#51 Oppropro

Oppropro

you've heard about dire bears right?

• Citizen
  • 525 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:58 AM

Butter chicken with basmati rice and naan bread. Favourite drink is Raspberry Italian Soda.... least favourite would have to be Hamburger Helper/Kraft Dinner/any of that nasty not really food garbage

fashionable- form fitting jeans, dress pants, skirts, dresses, blouses, silk, vests, accessories, high heels, boots, whatever. I wear pretty much any colour except for pastels- they don't match my skin tone

What are your hobbies?

Reading, drinking, karaoke, painting

Any siblings/pets?

two brothers and a half dead dog that I no longer want

Terrifying nightmares of being attacked by stronger, dominate men in a public setting and being unable to defend myself

cleavage... or my nice black coat

eurotrash

paying for my older brother to go on dates with his girlfriend. That sorry excuse for a man is a charity case.

I FELL IN A hugging DECK! icon-megs.gif

I'd go back two weeks with the winning numbers for the Lotto649 $34,000,000.00 jackpot. I'd want to meet the person who's gonna give me my $34,000,000.00.

I'd go into the Twilight series and tell the two main characters that their emo drama bull crap romance is poisoning society. And then I would kill them both, and possible strip naked and paint myself in their blood.

$34,000,000.00.... buy myself a nice place in Paris and go to culinary school.

I started going to Beast Mayhem my first week of joining allspark after finding out all the other forums were boring. Speedbreaker violated me within my first three posts... I still haven't figured out if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

Edited by OPiuM, 07 February 2009 - 05:02 AM.

no matter how badly you want to, you will never kill the dog

#52 Devcon

Devcon

'Sup?

• Retired Staff
  • 11908 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:30 AM

I'm going to merge this thread with the 1st one. And now for some answers.

Favourite... I'm going to say Beef. I'm a carnivore. As for least favourite, I'm going to say "anything that comes from beneath sea level". Fish, sea food, etc etc etc. Stuff turns my stomach.

I believe my multiple sigs in which I have been depicted have always shown me wearing black, and that's how I am in real life.
What are your hobbies?

Transformers, reading, RPGs.
Any siblings/pets?

Riddle me this... I am both the youngest of my family and the eldest son. I have one brother and one sister, but I am an only child. All these statements are true.

Don't dream much nowadays, come to think ofit.

Around here, my scrawnyness. When I travel in the States, the Bob Saget thing.

French Canadian Caucasian.

Not really.

I once slammed a nightly deposit bank drawer on my finger (I was too slow to remove my hand, and that move became so routine I wasn't paying attention) I didn't break anything, but the tip of the finger got so swollen it had the size of a ping pong ball. That looked so weird.

... Too early in the morning to think os something. Ask again later.

My fanboyinsh nature forces me to want to travel to Europa and meet Agatha Heterodyne. Smart, glasses, loves coffee...

Not to tur this place into PnR, but I would wish the damn Quebec Separatist Movement would just DIE already. Get with the times, it's over. You had your chance, and blew it TWICE. Even France doesn't want you to separate anymore. Get the hugging hint.

DAY ONE (11-11-99). It was a food fight thread. I hit people with a set of Fish-Chucks.
From the Page of Cage!

#53 (Deactivated) TVsGrady

(Deactivated) TVsGrady
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE(MEDdMI @ Feb 7 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Favorite food: pizza
Favorite drink: Mountain Dew
Least favorite food: Tuna fish. For some reason, I've always found the mere sight of tuna fish revolting, and therefore I've never been able to actually eat the stuff.
Least favorite drink: Most kinds of diet soda.

Jeans and T-shirts.

What are your hobbies?

Collecting TFs, reading comic books, watching weird cult movies, creative writing, photography

Any siblings/pets?

None of either (although I did keep some turtles as pets as a kid)

Weird, to varying extents.

I honestly have no clue...maybe it's how much I resemble Good, the Bad, and the Ugly-era Clint Eastwood.

Mostly Irish-American, although I also have some Native American (Chickasaw and Creek) ancestry.

Quite a bit. A few summers back, I volunteered with this program where I helped to teach some kids about TV/video production.

During my tenth birthday party, I badly cut my right thumb on a broken window in my dad's car. To this day, I still have the scar.

New York City in the 1960s, and Jack Kirby.

The DC Universe, and Batman. LEGENDS OF BATMAN!

The ability to life my life without any needless fear or worry.

Sometime in 2003, a few months after I first signed up at the Allspark. This place has changed so much since then that I honestly barely remember what it was like.

#54 Proto-Blues

Proto-Blues
  • Citizen
  • 292 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(MEDdMI @ Feb 7 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

spaghetti with meat sauce, rich with garlic and onions. My least favorite would be blue-cheese steak.

Loose fitting, dark colors i.e. blues and blacks.

What are your hobbies?

Aside from collecting, obviously? Playing story heavy video games like the Tales series, first person shooters and the like. Also enjoy a good novel, currently inthrawled with the Dresden Files.

Any siblings/pets?

Two half brothers, a step-brother, a full brother and two dogs.

Some times my dreams are straight forward, other times obtuse in definition. Odd things.

Don't know, don't care.

White

Nope.

Dislocated my left knee after getting my shorts caught on the front right corner of the trailer for my Grandpa's tractor. Turned to untangle myself and the sandy slope my right foot was on gave way cause me to slip and twist my left leg in a manner that made several weaker ligiments snap and my knee cap to pop off out to the side. Lay there in intense pain for a good ten minutes shouting for help until it arived. In the form of my oldest dog Heart who merrily licked my face. Then five minutes later my mom came wandering buy after hearing my aparently faint screams of agony and soul crushing pain. Helped my Grandparents load me into their van and my Grandpa dorve me to the hospital where I got x-rays and then my knee popped back into place on its own after that. Got surgery on it a week later to get it back into proper alignment and remove a chip of bone that had broken off. Fun times.

The early 1900's and hurl three things at H.P. Lovecraft: A red lobster menu, a playboy magazine centerfold and a picture of Barack Obama being sworn into office thusly leading to his mental break down and the creation of his most horrifiying work ever.

Metropolis so I could meet Superman. Yes, I'm a Superman fanboy, bite me.

The power to become the worlds greatest enemy thusly forcing the nations of the world to stop wasting bullets on eachother and civilians and concentrate on me thusly creating a psuedo-form of world peace. Why rule it? What masocist would want that head ache?

I think it was the Word Association game. Bord and decided to throw my twisted little mind into it.

There are two kinds of angry people - explosive and implosive. Explosive is the type of individual you see screaming at the cashier for not taking his coupon. Implosive is the cashier who remains quiet day after day and then finally shoots everyone in the store.

#55 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14997 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(OPiuM @ Feb 7 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd go into the Twilight series and tell the two main characters that their emo drama bull crap romance is poisoning society. And then I would kill them both, and possible strip naked and paint myself in their blood.

I wish to help you, and I haven't even seen/read the thing. But I'm skipping the naked part.

QUOTE(Devcon @ Feb 7 2009, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Riddle me this... I am both the youngest of my family and the eldest son. I have one brother and one sister, but I am an only child. All these statements are true.

Uh... your brother and sister are step-siblings?

#56 Devcon

Devcon

'Sup?

• Retired Staff
  • 11908 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:48 PM

Close. My father first married, had 2 children with his first wife (son and daughter), who died at a young age. He remarried a couple years later and I was born of this union. So, from my father's point of view, I have 1 brother and 1 sister, and I'm his youngest. From my mother's perspective, I was her only child (and therefore technically her eldest)
From the Page of Cage!

#57 Jen!

Jen!

I have returned from a great journey...

• Citizen
  • 1136 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:26 PM

Fav. food: Anything Italian. LOVE Johnny Carinos and Olive Garden. Oh, and I'm in love with Red Lobster.
Fav. drink: COKE!!!
Least fav. food: Sushi. I can't eat raw food. Sorry.
Least fav. drink: Any diet pop.

Mostly black shirts and jeans. I hate black jeans. I think they are ugly. FLIP FLOPS = WIN.

What are your hobbies?
Cooking, sewing, and some HTML coding. I gave up on the web design.

Any siblings/pets?
3 older brothers, 2 older sisters, 1 younger brother, and 2 older step sisters. I have a 55 gal. fish tank full of fish.

I do not wish to tell. They are secret.

My boobs and ass. My hubby says I have a nice rack. lol.

I'm white. My dad's side is dutch/Irish and my mom's side is Irish/Cherokee Indian.

Not really.

I've been hurt a lot in my life. So, all of them were basically hilarious.

Don't know.

Don't know.

That is tough...

I first signed up in '03. I don't remember my first post though. I know I fell in love with Mayhem instantly. I signed up back then b/c I was dating Hot Spot and he said this place was awesome.

How you gonna hate outside Mayhem, when you can't even get in?

#58 Apostrophe

Apostrophe
  • Citizen
  • 2545 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:19 PM

Favorite would have to be a simple salad with Italian dressing. Can't go wrong and it's hard t screw up.
Least would be the food that comes from under the sea.

Fairly generic. Jeans sneakers and various types a t-shirts usually with a hooded sweatshirt or this Indiana Jones type jacket that I have. It's winter so thermals and lumberjack flannel shirts also get thrown into the mix.

What are your hobbies?

Music, Transformers, and a little bit of video games. I don't consistently do most other things to the point of being a hobby.

Any siblings/pets?

One brother and a dog.

The kind that I don't remember.

It depends on whether or not I'm wearing something ridiculous or not which happens fairly often. (Chicken costume, /orange game show host jacket etc.)

White like the night

Lots of various things here and there due to school.

I was trying to do a 360 on a pogo off of my front steps when I was 11 or 12. I landed but the rubber bottom of the pogo tore off and hit my hand on the corner of a step just in time for my mom to pull up and ask me what I was thinking. Still have a scar on my hand from that.
Another involved me on a friends shoulders trying to climb a stop sign to decorate it outside my school. Got a pretty tough looking scar down my wrist from that.

I'd like to pillage for a few days with Genghis Khan.

I'll have to get back to you on this one

The ability to become invisible because teleporting was already taken.

'Twas the summer of '04 and probably in Judge a person by their avatar. I did a lot of lurking at first. When I started posting I wasn't funny (somethings don't change) and got hazed a bit. Then there was a long bout of me only posting in the Avatar thread because I didn't have anything to good to post.

#59 Liam Shalloo

Liam Shalloo

Theoretically God

• Citizen
  • 2197 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:40 AM

I'm a big fan of Yakasoba, and BBQ boneless bites. + Pie and Mash
drink wise its Snakebite's Kopperberg, Coconut and pineapple juice.

i dislike indian food, tofu and wine

mix style, can be a bit of a fashion whore at times, usually a dress shirt and jeans, or suit jacket and t-shirt with jeans. Though if im going out clubbing its all black/red with big leather jackets (and no not a floor length duster as i hate them) also got a thing for safari shirts and plaid atm. Colour wise, lots of blue and orange and brown.

What are your hobbies?

lol dating atm i think, other then that im a big drinker, into TKD, extreame sports and reading. i cant really count video games and comics anymore as they come under work haha.

Any siblings/pets?

Younger brother, dog, parrot and tortoise

not a big dreamer, sometimes i dream about work, i.e what kind of look i want a page or a cover to have. Last dream i had was about a girl i hooked up with about a year back, i think cause a girl i was flirting with the other day kinda looked like her

my eyes as there big and grey, also people tend to think i wear make up as i have really long eyelashes and bright red lips. Also i learnt how to do the easy smile when i was modeling so ppl notice that. when my hair was longer i got stopped alot as people thought i was Bam Margera

like 99% but if you go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back there is a hint of middle eastern i think haha. but thats like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back

i've done posters for charities, and will hopefully be doing some work for Andrew Wildman's charity. I have also donated my body to medical science MANY times.

Worst was either being hit by a careless driver when i was 11 or a dog attack when i was like 9. Funniest was either the amount of times i've set my beard on fire/ electrocuted myself. At my leaving party in london when we were doing flaming sabuka and i set my hand and a table on fire, or when i colided with the truck of a famous bald texas wrestler and hugged my knee up

I'd wanna either do drinking games with Churchill, watch the nuke being dropped on Japan (wanna see what it looked like) meet Meggan Fox and Scarlett Johanson when they were single and out partying icon-fire.gif

Probably Cap, Jesus, Allah, or Budah

Gambit/Starfox's powers wouldnt be bad. Probably to have the size/powers of the Jugernaught

haha yeah TMM hated me, and i was a whiney little hugtard

Maker of Video Games, Comics and DVD's

#60 tec

tec

Dai....CLONE

• Supporter
  • 32817 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE(Smitty @ Jan 30 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote this post to reply...

QUOTE(Smitty @ Jan 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you IRL friends call you?

Nic
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Becase even my IRL name is spelled wrong icon-fire.gif
QUOTE(Smitty)
Where do you work and or go to school?

Starplex Cinemas Cheif of Staff
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Movies rock and thay pay is good
QUOTE(Smitty)
Male or female?

Male
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Becase in the IRL there are no Transformers
QUOTE(Smitty)
Anyone special in your life?

I used to thank so
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why not?

They loved money more
QUOTE(Smitty)
Where do you live (be as specific as you like)?

Coast of Texas 52 miles south of Houston
QUOTE(Smitty)
Why?

Becase not enough money to go where I want

Edited by tec, 10 February 2009 - 08:59 AM.

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

https://www.twitch.tv/tecnic5x5

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users