Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Pennpenn : (24 June 2017 - 09:58 PM)

Been playing a bit of Saints Row 4 and honestly the Blast Blast is hilariously overpowered.

@  Rycochet : (24 June 2017 - 05:28 PM)

And a better headsculpt.

@  unluckiness : (24 June 2017 - 05:23 PM)

It actually has half decent gimmicks too.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 June 2017 - 04:03 PM)

It's still crap but at least it takes up less space.

@  Rycochet : (24 June 2017 - 10:31 AM)

I'd rather have Armada Sideswipe than Alternator Sideswipe.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (24 June 2017 - 09:50 AM)

What he's really doing is buying all the sideswipe, so that after the apocolypse.. He'll have an army to take ove the world!

@  unluckiness : (24 June 2017 - 09:00 AM)

We could be taking this the wrong way. What if this person means to sacrifice their own money to prevent Armada Sideswipes from falling into the hands of those who don't know better?

@  Rycochet : (24 June 2017 - 06:26 AM)

People say silly things online all the time, usually followed by a smilie or a wink. Take away the context and they go from being a joke to absurd hyperbole.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 June 2017 - 06:07 AM)

But that would miss the entire point of hyperbole.

@  Pennpenn : (24 June 2017 - 06:03 AM)

Well that's a stupid attitude from someone who would waste a lot of money. I mean, they should just... not buy movie toys?

@  Bass X0 : (24 June 2017 - 04:52 AM)

Most insane thing I read of the day: "I would rather buy 100 Armada Sideswipes and PRiD Airachnids than buy any Bayformers crap"

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2017 - 06:10 PM)

His dialogue is full of allusions to his infamous lookalike, though sometimes as subversions. Oh, and sometimes he sings Karaoke. Check his rendition of "My Way", it's on Youtube.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2017 - 06:09 PM)

The entire idea behind the character is that he looks and talks like Hitler, but is actually a good guy. Maybe with a dickish attitude, but he's not the villain.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2017 - 06:08 PM)

Alfons Hatler is a supporting character from a German Edgar Wallace parody movie and its sequel.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2017 - 06:07 PM)

I'd like to remind everyone that Alfons Hatler exists, which is all sorts of awesome.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 June 2017 - 05:41 PM)

See, you say that and you know there's new a bubsy game coming. Don't make us keep re-baselining our horror reactions.

@  Sean Whitmore : (23 June 2017 - 03:31 PM)

Epilogue is the worst thing to happen to mankind. And I'm including, like, all the wars and stuff.

@  Evac : (23 June 2017 - 02:11 PM)

... Did Linkara cover that one?

@  Paladin : (23 June 2017 - 01:50 PM)

the comics where Barbara quit being Batgirl after she was beaten into a miscarriage.

@  Boomhauer : (23 June 2017 - 01:20 PM)

His choice to be Batman had more punch when he was a completely normal guy met with the same dillema instead of the DNA garbage that muddies the message for no other reason than to give Old Bruce another ass-kiss before the show is over. It's a boring episode whose entire concept is repeating things already known and spark Squawkbox arguments.

@  The Predaking : (23 June 2017 - 01:11 PM)

But he still chose to be batman. Not only did he chose to be batman, he did it better.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (23 June 2017 - 12:46 PM)

I have to agree.. Part of the problem with Epilogue is it takes away from "Terry CHOSE to be batman" and changed it a bit to "Terry was designed to be batman."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (23 June 2017 - 12:13 PM)

Do you mean the DCAU continuity comics or Future's End?

@  Paladin : (23 June 2017 - 11:36 AM)

can we all at least agree it's a better ending for Batman Beyond than the comics?

@  wonko the sane? : (23 June 2017 - 10:52 AM)

There was no evidence of it to support it in the show, and generally using someone to MAKE a batman is a jerkish thing to do.

@  Benbot : (23 June 2017 - 10:37 AM)

why does it matter?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (23 June 2017 - 10:25 AM)

I think the problem with Epilogue was making Terry effectivly Batman's son.

@  Benbot : (23 June 2017 - 10:24 AM)

what's your problem with it?

@  The Predaking : (23 June 2017 - 10:02 AM)

Epilogue give a great end to Batman Beyond and even has a Mask of the Phantasm character

@  MrBlud : (23 June 2017 - 09:55 AM)

I don't post in the Shoutbox often, but when I do, it's to confirm "Epilogue" is garbage.

@  Paladin : (23 June 2017 - 08:43 AM)

even "Epilogue" ? (braces for that argument again)

@  The Predaking : (23 June 2017 - 08:26 AM)

Its a really great show.

@  The Predaking : (23 June 2017 - 08:25 AM)

Justice League unlimited

@  unluckiness : (23 June 2017 - 08:14 AM)

Sprinkles or nothing!

@  MEDdMI : (23 June 2017 - 07:06 AM)

>_< 3 hrs, $5,628 to go for the Two Scoops Kickstarter http://kck.st/2qgIkCd

@  wonko the sane? : (23 June 2017 - 06:16 AM)

Yeah, miles is only used when accuracy doesn't actually matter, or we're dealing with americans.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2017 - 03:55 AM)

We even use "miles" in similar contexts in German even though we use kilometers for actual measurements.

@  The Doctor Who : (23 June 2017 - 02:40 AM)

Makes sense, really. Colloquialisms exist in their own weird little universe where terminology can persist after it's no longer relevant otherwise.

@  abates : (23 June 2017 - 01:17 AM)

We also measure car milage in kilometres but still call it milage.

@  Bass X0 : (22 June 2017 - 05:47 PM)

No. We still say miles. Kilometers is only really used for actual specific distances whereas miles being used in a common phrase is still miles.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (22 June 2017 - 04:59 PM)

People from outside the U.S.: as we are all English-proficient here, do you ever use the phrase "I saw it coming from miles away.", or do you say "kilometers" instead?

@  Hg Dragon : (22 June 2017 - 04:06 PM)

Wow, that was supposed to :shout" hours ago...

@  Hg Dragon : (22 June 2017 - 04:05 PM)

Indeed. Especially on opening week. We're talking avg, 5-8%. It's more at your discount/sub-run houses.

@  Steevy Maximus : (22 June 2017 - 10:25 AM)

AMC knows it, freakin $7 for a regular drink

@  Paladin : (22 June 2017 - 08:22 AM)

and if you want to support your theaters, buy more concessions. because they get SHIT from the ticket sales...

@  Hg Dragon : (22 June 2017 - 08:15 AM)

So, we charged an extra $1 per. F'em

@  Hg Dragon : (22 June 2017 - 08:13 AM)

First, they threatened to stop sending us digital because we weren't upcharging for it (back when we were still "mixed" format). Then they threatened to stop sendingus 3D because we didn't upcharge for those either initially.

@  Hg Dragon : (22 June 2017 - 08:12 AM)

Can't blame the theater totally for those ticket prices. The studios have a say in them as well.

@  Noideaforaname : (22 June 2017 - 12:00 AM)

Charge 'em for the lice! Extra for the mice! Two percent for looking in the mirror twice!

@  TM2-Megatron : (21 June 2017 - 11:45 PM)

Even here in Canada where price gouging is commonplace, IMAX 3-D is still $19.50

Photo
- - - - -

School of Rejects!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#1 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

TMM's ???? Spouse

• Supporter
  • 9548 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:02 AM

UPDATE: The comic is in the works (check the link in my sig)!

Mayhem Academy original thread
Basic char info page

Ok, here's the deal. I've been working on a personal comic and while I have the main characters established, I could use extra chars for side stories and/or people in the background. In particular, I think some of the chars from the Mayhem Academy thread would be well suited to this story.

Now I can't guarantee that if you want your char to be used that they'll be used a lot or in the way that you want them to be shown.To avoid that, I'd probably use them as background chars and small dialog/situations, but for anything major I'd ask the original creator what they thought before proceeding. I'd name the creator in the character info page as well as any main stories involving them.

If you'd like to see a char of yours appear in the comic, please check out the info below and tell me where you think they would belong and what role they would play. I won't be able to use any chars that are blatant copies or belong to other people. To avoid having characters that are too similar, below are short profiles for the chars already appearing in the comic. I could use some names, too. Some pages of the comic are available for viewing on my DA account, the link is in my sig. I know I'm forgetting some chars, but I'm tired. These are all TMM and my chars. XD

CONCEPT:
The main concept is that there are secret schools where forgotten fictional characters go to. The characters are as wide and diverse as anyone can imagine. The story focuses on a real girl who stumbles upon one of the schools. It's a comedy/adventure for the most part.

AREAS:
School of Rejects (SoRe): The main school of the story, a refuge for the kinds of characters that normally would never appear in stories. I mainly need extra students for this school. There is no limitation on age, species, etc.

Perfectly Academic Royal League (Pearl): The school where all your regular stereotypes go. Superheroes/villains, romantic chars, etc. The rival school, of course. I could use both staff and students.

The Norms: The real world where normal stuff happens. Completely closed off from the schools with one exception, for now. Occasional appearances for the most part.

CHARACTERS: ("humanoid" means chars that look mostly human, and "furry" are chars who look more like animals).

SoRe Students:
Lethe: The real world girl who stumbles across SoRe. A curious tomboy who likes to play detective. About 19. Human.
Rob: A winged boy who first meets Lethe. A sarcastic smartass all around. In his late teens. Twin brother of Kaze. Humanoid.
Kaze: Another winged boy. Shy, polite, and quiet, for the most part. In his late teens. Twin brother of Rob. Humanoid.
Iro: A colorful little boy. Carefree and cute with strange magical powers. About 8 years old. Human?
Ostragotha: A skunk girl. Overly emotional loli-goth who tends to fume when upset. In her early teens. Furry.
(no name yet): A unisus (unicorn + pegasus) boy. Effeminate and a bisexual pervert, with strange urges. In his late teens. Furry.
(no name yet): A cheetah boy. Actually very lazy and laid back except when it comes to food. In early adulthood. Furry.
(no name yet): A porcupine boy and a fish girl who are the most annoying and odd couple on campus. In their late teens. Furries.
(no name yet): A sloth girl who never seems to move even an inch from her seat. In early adulthood. Furry.
(no name yet): An unholy combination of pirate & ninja. Can only speak with icons.

SoRe Staff:
The School: The physical school itself is capable of changing as it sees fit-just how is unknown. See: Plot Device.
The Chair: The ultimate leader and chairman/woman/thing of SoRe. According to rumor, no one has actually met The Chair.
Fianne: The VP of SoRe. Mostly in charge of dealing out punishments. Lives large and has a sadistic streak. Dwarf.
Yvernes: The Secretary. In charge of the ordinary boring stuff as well as being a man-servant to Fianne. Drow.
Torentia: A sorceress Counselor. Is wise and will kill you if you call her old. Age..... *cough* Human?
Harue: The tacky Environment and Home-ec teacher. A modern day hippie with a horrible klutz streak. Mid-20's. Looks a bit like Thorn. Human.
Thorn: The gothy Street Smarts teacher. Typically grumpy with a horrible klutz streak. In her mid-20's. Looks a bit like Harue. Human.
Joe: The cool Mechanics teacher. You can never tell if he's joking or not. In his 30's. A slightly old-looking pretty boy. Human.
Blink: The mysterious music and substitute teacher. Always wears a slight smile and a polite demeanor. Age unknown. Race unknown.
Rayne: The one-breasted Amazonian Phys-ed teacher. Raised in a matriarchal society and insanely athletic. In her late 30's. Human.
Ken: The muscle-head and other Phys-ed teacher. Obsessed with powering up and being the best. Age unknown. Humanoid.
EB: The male bartender. Quite naive and oblivious and hides some sort of secret. Age unknown. Human?
Sei: The martial-arts teacher. Competent, for the most part. No one's sure what his/her gender really is. Mid-20's. Human.
Hall Monitor: Dark, creepy skull-wearing thing that pops up when you never expect it and never does when you do expect it. Demonic?
Stalker: A little copper dragon that loves canned ravioli. Usually hangs out on Hall Monitor's shoulder. Dragon.
Spaghetto: The cafeteria chef made of sentient leftovers. Don't ask where it gets the food from.
(no name): Little monsters that clean the school by eating trash/dirt/etc. Also make big messes.

SoRe Other:
Rika: A flying squirrel girl. Goes to classes and faculty meetings. Is absolutely crazy. About 10. Furry.
The Cherubs: Tiny angelic creatures that appear and distribute sparkles and lights during essential moments. Angels?
The Big Bad: A huge armored dude who is, like, totally evil. Seriously.
The Cat: A cute and adorably innocent cat. Abducted by The Big Bad. =^..^=
The Void: A mist that changes form, composed of physical and mental parts of characters that were never finished.
PMS: You Mayhemmers should know who this is by now. Includes other robots that transform into weird things.
Mascots: Other mascots that will appear: the ugly, slimy one, the cute fairy that's a drug addict, etc.

Pearl:
Kuuki: The sexy student girl. Is prone to have accidents that give cute boys nose bleeds. Age unknown. Human?
Rivala: The rival. Whoever she views as her current rival, she must go dye her hair in an opposing color and try to win the love interest over. Rich and spoiled with a bad attitude. Human.
(no name): The team of super fighters that follow the popular trends and shamelessly sell their products. Sometimes human.
(no name): The cutesy magical girl who is nearing magical girl prime. Human.
(no name): The angsty emo boy with long bangs who is in PAIN. Human.
(no name): The super-cool giant robots, some sentient.
*And a slew of characters that are typical-eg. perfect girlfriend/boyfriend, action heros, cutesy mascots, etc.*

Normal World:
Hera: Lethe's mother. A single mom who is quite tough and smart. A skeptic and worries that Lethe won't get married. In her 40's.
Athena: Lethe's kid sister. Popular, fashionable, and loves to be annoying. About 15.
*Other general friends & family*

WHEW. I hope this makes sense. If it doesn't, I blame being about to fall asleep. If you have and Q's, go right ahead.

LATEST LIST FOR QUICK REFERENCE:
Username, Char name, Faction, Credit
skyshadow, Mr. Shadow, SoRe, ???
⊂( ゚ ヮ゚)⊃hime, Princess, Both, Alex
Nemo Yojimbo, John Nemo, Pearl, ???
San of the Dead, Sandy, SoRe, San of the Dead
Limabean, (various), Pearl, ???
tec, Negomi, Nisiki, Pearl, ???
andria, Andrusi, Pearl, ???
FortMax, Christine, SoRe, ???
TVsGrady, Eris no Miko, SoRe, ???
Skysaurus, Skyra, SoRe, ???
Clench, Vince, SoRe, ???

Edited by MEDdMI, 21 July 2008 - 11:32 PM.

#2 2017

Merciless.

• Citizen
  • 41253 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

You can use Princess as a background character anytime you need a cute little girl sleeping at the desk. Heck, put her in both schools as a running gag.

But always with a neko-mouth D=

PM me if you're bored!

#3 Ironbite

Ironbite

3 AM? Let me play you the song of my people.

• Supporter
  • 23105 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:26 AM

*is being beaten by every fictional character he ever created*

Trihorn-this might take awhile folks.

darkmatchsmall.jpg

#4 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

TMM's ???? Spouse

• Supporter
  • 9548 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE(⊂( ゚ ヮᦏ @ Apr 17 2008, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can use Princess as a background character anytime you need a cute little girl sleeping at the desk. Heck, put her in both schools as a running gag.

Whoo! I was hoping I could get Princess. Now how should I credit you in her profile? With a link to your Allspark profile, other website, and/or your real name??? :3

QUOTE(Ironbite @ Apr 17 2008, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

::takes out a chair and popcorn, watches::

#5 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 10382 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE(MEDdMI @ Apr 17 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoo! I was hoping I could get Princess. Now how should I credit you in her profile? With a link to your Allspark profile, other website, and/or your real name??? :3

QUOTE(Ironbite @ Apr 17 2008, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

::takes out a chair and popcorn, watches::

Mr. Shadows, yours to use. just so long as Aldo the penguin shows up and there is no explination as to why theirs a penguin in a class room.

#6 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Apprentice Staff
  • 24521 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Andria would fit in perfectly at Pearl, being a fairly standard Student Council type character whose odder quirks mainly related to her interaction with the Mayhem Academy crew.

QUOTE(orionpax44 @ Jun 24 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Childrens toys? whaa the boxes seriously say ages 5+ I consider myself the plus.
QUOTE(mx-01 archon @ Sep 9 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're talking to ▲ndrusi. Assume everything that he posts is snark.

#7 FortMax

FortMax

Not Cybertron Metroplex or Mudflap

• Supporter
  • 4887 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

You can use Christine as well, though she may be a bit too normal for the place unless you need a band member or someone easily fixated on solving problems or fixing stuff.
QUOTE(Hasbro)
Paramount Home Entertainment will be releasing RANSFORMERS CYBERTRON on 9.13.05

Buy my Mini-Pla Goseiger Candy Toy Zords!

#8 2017

Merciless.

• Citizen
  • 41253 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE(MEDdMI @ Apr 18 2008, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just credit her as from Alex. =3

PM me if you're bored!

#9 John Nemo

John Nemo

I can't do that Dave.

• Citizen
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:45 PM

well, damn.

you can use John Nemo if you want for the rival school.

i'll get the mind engine going and get back to you for the main school.

#10 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

TMM's ???? Spouse

• Supporter
  • 9548 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE(skyshadow @ Apr 17 2008, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. Shadows, yours to use. just so long as Aldo the penguin shows up and there is no explination as to why theirs a penguin in a class room.

Done. I'm gonna have fun with both his forms XD

QUOTE(Andrusi @ Apr 17 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Andria would fit in perfectly at Pearl, being a fairly standard Student Council type character whose odder quirks mainly related to her interaction with the Mayhem Academy crew.

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.

QUOTE(FortMax @ Apr 17 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can use Christine as well, though she may be a bit too normal for the place unless you need a band member or someone easily fixated on solving problems or fixing stuff.

I'm certain I could use her as one of those chars who makes you wonder why they would be in SoRe until you find out more about her... icon-fire.gif

QUOTE(⊂( ゚ ヮᦏ @ Apr 17 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just credit her as from Alex. =3

Ok dokey.

QUOTE(Nemo Yojimbo @ Apr 17 2008, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can use John Nemo if you want for the rival school.

i'll get the mind engine going and get back to you for the main school.

Which char was that, the "main" male char?

Here's a link to the original Mayhem Academy thread
Also, I'll need to know how you other guys want me to credit your chars. You can PM me if you want. icon-hotrod.gif

#11 John Nemo

John Nemo

I can't do that Dave.

• Citizen
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:48 AM

ah.

i do believe he was to be the male "lead", but then the change over was scheduled, and i forgot to make a character sheet. give me a few minutes..

Name: John Nemo
Race (human, mascot, alien): Human
Age (how old you *appear*): 22
Height (small, medium, tall, etc): 6'1
Build (scrawny, medium, muscle): athletic
Looks (cute, plain, sexy): ehh.
Hair: black
Eyes: silver
Outfit: black shirt, black pants, fingerless gloves, long coat.
Equipment (gun, mop): Katana.
Gimmick: brooding loner, secretly tokusatsu hero.
Expression (gentle, scowl): brooding.

hope that helps.

Edited by Nemo Yojimbo, 18 April 2008 - 01:02 AM.

#12 The Satan

The Satan

Do you like sex and death?

• Citizen
  • 5985 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:03 AM

Sandy Holo, maybe?

spoopy_zps2abcb7b7.jpg

#13 Liam Shalloo

Liam Shalloo

Theoretically God

• Citizen
  • 2193 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:59 AM

make use of any of these designs if you want, and folks this is why i dont draw more. god my colourng sucked here

http://limabean01.de...oncept-25955585
http://limabean01.de...so-Ray-25955542
http://limabean01.de...t/DQ-2-25955472
http://limabean01.de...t/DQ-1-25955431
http://limabean01.de.../Ram-1-25955353
http://limabean01.de...-jaw-2-25955301
http://limabean01.de...-jaw-1-25955272
http://limabean01.de...talker-25955239
http://limabean01.de...loured-25955201
http://limabean01.de...dstone-25955186
http://limabean01.de.../Pitch-25955100
http://limabean01.de...rt/TKO-25955163
http://limabean01.de...colour-25955038
http://limabean01.de...colour-25955012
http://limabean01.de...Boomer-25954945
http://limabean01.de...rt/ERM-25954626
http://limabean01.de...loured-25954599
http://limabean01.de...Albert-25954547
http://limabean01.de...ed-2-0-25954327
http://limabean01.de...lour-1-25954125
http://limabean01.de...LOURED-25954087
http://limabean01.de...loured-25953966
http://limabean01.de...loured-24781957
http://limabean01.de...cept-2-24400901
http://limabean01.de...go-man-25955057

Maker of Video Games, Comics and DVD's

#14 tec

tec

Return of Samus

• Supporter
  • 25827 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

Niomi Mysiki (or how ever its spelled icon-fire.gif ) is a norm maybe perl remeber shes the one involed with most of the after schoool clubs so she has her hands in alot of projects

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

TRY1SIG1_zpseutucm1m.jpg

#15 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

TMM's ???? Spouse

• Supporter
  • 9548 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE(Nemo Yojimbo @ Apr 18 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hope that helps.

Indeed it does! He may do well in Pearl as the brooding dressed in black char icon-hotrod.gif

QUOTE(San of the Dead @ Apr 18 2008, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sandy Holo, maybe?

yus please.

QUOTE(Limabean @ Apr 18 2008, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
make use of any of these designs if you want, and folks this is why i dont draw more. god my colourng sucked here

::falls over:: Holy carp, that's a lot of designs. Those would be most excellent for Pearl superheros/villains! Here's a very quick mockup of some of everyone's chars. I couldn't help myself. I'm in a silly mood today. *RUNS*

Edited by MEDdMI, 18 April 2008 - 12:58 PM.

#16 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

TMM's ???? Spouse

• Supporter
  • 9548 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE(tec @ Apr 18 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Niomi Mysiki (or how ever its spelled icon-fire.gif ) is a norm maybe perl remeber shes the one involed with most of the after schoool clubs so she has her hands in alot of projects

Curses, you beat my post! But yes, Negomi Misiki would be a nice addition as a Girl-with-Glasses in Pearl icon-hotrod.gif

#17 John Nemo

John Nemo

I can't do that Dave.

• Citizen
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

i like.

must have colored.

#18 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

TMM's ???? Spouse

• Supporter
  • 9548 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

*BUMP* Ok, everyone, Some of your chars are going to be showing up in my webcomic in a few weeks, so just to double-check everything beforehand, here's a list of people who have given me the icon-ironhide.gif to use their chars. I also need to know how you want me to credit you. Your name/nickname, a link to a website, or what have you. Here's what I got so far (sorry for the mess):

Username, Char name, Faction, Credit
skyshadow, Mr. Shadow, SoRe, ???
⊂( ゚ ヮ゚)⊃hime, Princess, Both, Alex
Nemo Yojimbo, John Nemo, Pearl, ???
San of the Dead, Sandy, SoRe, ???
Limabean, (various), Pearl, ???
tec, Negomi, Nisiki, Pearl, ???
andria, Andrusi, Pearl, ???
FortMax, Christine, SoRe, ???

Of course, if anyone else wants in, you're welcome to, just read the rules on the first post and let me know. So far Sandy and Mr. Shadow are slated for cameos. The comic's still in the intro phase so it's just focused on SoRe, but we'll be getting into the rival faction next chapter. icon-blitz.gif

Edited by MEDdMI, 17 July 2008 - 11:00 PM.

#19 FortMax

FortMax

Not Cybertron Metroplex or Mudflap

• Supporter
  • 4887 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:53 PM

You can use Christine if you want. Going by the Mayhem Academy profile, she'd probably for either in the SoRe (with the attacking with Bass Clarinet pegs) or the normal world (because of being otherwise normal).
QUOTE(Hasbro)
Paramount Home Entertainment will be releasing RANSFORMERS CYBERTRON on 9.13.05

Buy my Mini-Pla Goseiger Candy Toy Zords!

#20 Devcon

Devcon

Notable, apparently

• Retired Staff
  • 11339 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:58 PM

Debra would be a bit hard to fit in, what with The Chair holding all power. But you can use her as an occasional inept guest villain / guest villain who acts so stupid she's probably the most brilliant person on earth.
With many thanks to Alex Milne for the new Dragnet Avatar!