Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Sabrblade : (21 June 2021 - 08:58 PM)

Daddy!

@  Kalidor : (21 June 2021 - 04:50 PM)

Not just any girl - your mom!

@  Steevy Maximus : (20 June 2021 - 08:19 AM)

Happy Knocked-Up-A-Girl Day!

@  Bass X0 : (20 June 2021 - 02:13 AM)

Happy father's day!

@  Hot Rod Mustang : (19 June 2021 - 07:45 PM)

what up sluts?

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 June 2021 - 07:20 PM)

Only 6? Filthy casual.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 June 2021 - 04:26 PM)

Multiplaying as in "playing with other people" or multiplaying as in "6 WoW accounts running at the same time"?

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 June 2021 - 01:45 PM)

Oh no! Darkeklaw is multiplaying! (See birthday box)

@  tigerhawk : (19 June 2021 - 11:54 AM)

In my Marvel comic canon the second wave of special teams were handpicked active robots whose experience would theoretically make more stable combiners, the Combaticons came from Cybertron, the Protectobots were imprinted from crystals explaining both Onslauhghts ancestry and First Aid's experience.

@  Dekafox : (18 June 2021 - 05:24 PM)

Spotlight: Lioconvoy?

@  Bass X0 : (18 June 2021 - 04:15 PM)

How long until IDW puts out an Optimus Pride Month comic?

@  Cyoti : (18 June 2021 - 03:32 PM)

Even with B5, it didn't follow its original 5-year plan. Summaries from the supplementary materials for the scriptbooks demonstrates that was originally planned was very different from the actual product. Sinclair's actor's departure seemingly changed the show to the point that the stuff with the Vorlons/Shadows, the Minbari and the ending were all changed. Mapping out a show years in advance is difficult because of changing bts stuff like writers/actors leaving the show or suddenly having to retool because of ratings/execs. No plan survives intact especially in a chaotic environment of television production.

@  Rycochet : (18 June 2021 - 11:27 AM)

To be like Babylon 5, you need to cram a 2 season story arc into one because you fear being cancelled, then get further seasons you have no more material for. You also need a spinoff which the network heads don't want and do everything in their power to kill it while it's on air.

@  wonko the sane? : (18 June 2021 - 10:33 AM)

The required effort is probably why we don't have babylon 6; TNG.

@  Dekafox : (18 June 2021 - 10:23 AM)

Everyone wants to be like Babylon 5 but no one wants to put in the effort

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 09:36 AM)

And then, after five years of hosting their own official podcast where they would answer fan questions and always encouraged their audience to pay attention to the mysteries, after the show had ended, they claimed the show was never really about the mysteries, it was all about the characters.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 09:34 AM)

What really bugs me with "Lost" is that the producers had willfully negotiated a set end date with the network halfway through season 3 (the show ended with season 6, as planned) specifically so they could plan out the plot for the remainder of the show. Then... the plot wasn't resolved properly.

@  tigerhawk : (18 June 2021 - 04:17 AM)

By then I had lost interest in arc TV shows, I followed a few and got the impression they were just making them up as they went along. Seemed to be a trend starting with new Galactica and Lost though in actuality began with The X Files and has become a trope called 'The Chris Carter Effect'.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 02:12 AM)

I think it was season 3 part 1 specifically, since they had two separate plot "arcs" for season 3.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 02:11 AM)

They threw everything in there, with no clear story structure, no clear stakes, and characters flip-flopping wherever the episode's writer needed them to go for their half-baked plot.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 02:10 AM)

Season 3 was the worst, with a terrible meandering random events plot.

@  tigerhawk : (17 June 2021 - 11:59 PM)

'save the cheerleader' then in season 3 he tears her skull open, scans her power and she simply heals. They didn't think any of it through.

@  Shockwave 75 : (17 June 2021 - 07:04 PM)

Well, you know Hollywood; if something's popular, run it into the ground!

@  Cybersnark : (17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM)

And then there was the Writers' Strike, which isn't the show's fault.

@  Cybersnark : (17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM)

Yeah, Sylar should've been, if not killed off, at least left to rest.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 03:43 PM)

It never truly recovered from that.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 03:43 PM)

Season 1 was good until the finale.

@  Paladin : (17 June 2021 - 09:37 AM)

because it sucked.

@  tigerhawk : (17 June 2021 - 08:58 AM)

Heroes was cancelled twice.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 06:33 AM)

The song's official name is "Holding Out for a Hero".

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 June 2021 - 12:54 AM)

That's a long time to wait for a sandwich.

@  Maruten : (16 June 2021 - 07:13 PM)

Lucky there's a hero arriving in July.

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 June 2021 - 05:38 PM)

I think I've heard "I Need a Hero" more times this past week than I have in the past several years.

@  tigerhawk : (16 June 2021 - 12:41 PM)

Thanks to Earthrise I can recreate the end of Return of Optimus Prime part 1.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 June 2021 - 11:19 AM)

I wish they would do something like that here: but then it would become obvious in which provinces you're getting gouged.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 10:42 AM)

Here in Germany, the price you see is the price you pay, tax included.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 10:42 AM)

I always find it weaird hearing that stores in the US don't initially already taxes in their prices.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 04:33 AM)

You know what's kewl? Poor literacy.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 June 2021 - 04:31 PM)

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

@  CORVUS : (15 June 2021 - 04:12 PM)

Kewl. Thanks!

@  Kalidor : (15 June 2021 - 02:08 PM)

Hey everybody! I wanted to announce that Sarahthecutevixen is our newest addition to the Allspark staff. She's primarily looking over discord stuff, but I wanted to make sure she got a welcome over here as well.

@  NovaSaber : (14 June 2021 - 11:07 AM)

Turn-Bass RPG

@  Sabrblade : (14 June 2021 - 10:21 AM)

Do not X0 quietly into the night.

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 June 2021 - 10:13 AM)

All your Bass are--

@  Donocropolis : (14 June 2021 - 05:56 AM)

*Bass X0 not available in Alaska or Hawaii.

@  Steevy Maximus : (13 June 2021 - 07:36 PM)

Get your own Big Mouth BassX0 for the low price of $19.95 (plusshippingandhandling)

@  repowers : (13 June 2021 - 12:45 PM)

Mr. Speaker, we are for the Bass X0.

@  Nevermore : (13 June 2021 - 06:04 AM)

It's all about that Bass XD.

@  tigerhawk : (13 June 2021 - 02:16 AM)

Will altering the moons orbit in any way help.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (13 June 2021 - 01:51 AM)

Now that you have seen this Bass XO, you must send it to five other Bass XOs or BassXO will come to you in a week and then you too will be BassXO.

Photo
- - - - -

New figure reveal from Australia - SS-72 Starscream (BB Movie)

142 replies to this topic

#21 NovaSaber

NovaSaber

Soundwave is colorblind

• Citizen
  • 6566 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:46 PM

Now there's an idea for a combiner. Each continent and ocean is a separate robot, and join together to form a globe!

Could even be marketed as an educational toy! 8^)

Atlas.jpg

"Italy is larger than Africa" is the opposite of "educational".

#22 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 11466 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 26 October 2020 - 06:01 PM

Well look how big they made Japan.

#23 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32562 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 26 October 2020 - 11:36 PM

I don't even wanna know how they moved Europe from north of Africa to south of it down there.

Also, like, the entirety of mainland Asia is conspicuously absent.

Edited by Sabrblade, 26 October 2020 - 11:36 PM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#24 Unit Eleven

Unit Eleven

y'all'dn't've

• Citizen
  • 1152 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 27 October 2020 - 12:17 AM

That's on the back.

On rare occasions, I have something to say.

#25 TriBlurr

TriBlurr

The Purple Monkey

• Citizen
  • 6926 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 04:58 AM

Update from Ozformers

Transformers Toy Reveal UPDATE.
Due to the toy samples (coming from overseas) being estimated to arrive on Monday (later than planned), Hasbro have told us to push back the reveal to Thursday November 5th.
Exact times for the Reveal and Pre-order listings (here and overseas) are still being verified, and will be posted here in the next few days once confirmed.
Sorry about the delay, but the global pandemic is affecting everything, including international travel and freight.
We'll just keep our fingers crossed for an extra week, that the toy doesn't end up getting leaked during these extra few days.

#26 Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime

The 8th Prime, clearly

• Citizen
  • 11168 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 27 October 2020 - 06:03 AM

Too bad, I just hope for them that it doesn't get leaked ahead of time

#27 Platypus Prime

Platypus Prime
  • Citizen
  • 3146 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:52 AM

I'm going to go ahead and leak it:  It's a new-style G1 Megatron but with a brand new role-play sized alt-mode.  The problem is, it's stuck in Australian customs as they made it TOO realistic.  Australian toy safety laws say it's so close, it might be considered a real one, but Hasbro insists it's NOT...

42813958264_226fa8a65e_b.jpg

Here's the new toy being examined by the customs officer.  Sadly, no matter what they say, you know it'll appear in Japan with a huge markup anyway.

They're still better off than the American-exclusive reveal of the Sasquatch recolor of Optimus Primal.  That toy was delivered to Hasbro Corporate WEEKS ago but no one can FIND it...

Edited by Platypus Prime, 27 October 2020 - 08:01 AM.

#28 sparkasylum

sparkasylum
  • Citizen
  • 1476 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 27 October 2020 - 12:26 PM

Sounds like they've been promised a reveal, but factors have changed the timing, and thus changed what figure it is to be revealed, so I wouldn't make any assumptions about it being "special" in anyway or necessarily more than a deluxe.

Scheduled release of April 2021 suggests the "second"/Spring wave of the year. I would guess it wouldn't be the Ark or the Commander class, the "big ticket" items seems to show up in the third/Summer wave each year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a deluxe, but also it being a single figure makes me think it would be a voyager or a leader. A deluxe, one might think wave mates would also be revealed, though not necessarily.

So voyager or leader figures rumored for the second wave of Kingdom or Studio Series.... Earth-modeUltra Magnus? Slag? Dinobot/Rhinox/Tigatron? Or a potentially 'underwhelming' reveal of Kingdom G1 Inferno?

#29 The Phazer

The Phazer

Pipes LIVES.

• Citizen
  • 12767 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 04:29 PM

Sounds like they've been promised a reveal, but factors have changed the timing, and thus changed what figure it is to be revealed, so I wouldn't make any assumptions about it being "special" in anyway or necessarily more than a deluxe.

Scheduled release of April 2021 suggests the "second"/Spring wave of the year. I would guess it wouldn't be the Ark or the Commander class, the "big ticket" items seems to show up in the third/Summer wave each year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a deluxe, but also it being a single figure makes me think it would be a voyager or a leader. A deluxe, one might think wave mates would also be revealed, though not necessarily.

So voyager or leader figures rumored for the second wave of Kingdom or Studio Series.... Earth-modeUltra Magnus? Slag? Dinobot/Rhinox/Tigatron? Or a potentially 'underwhelming' reveal of Kingdom G1 Inferno?

Sky Lynx shipped a fair bit before Wave 2 this year.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Rodimus.

#30 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Administrator
  • 41262 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:30 PM

Update from Ozformers

Transformers Toy Reveal UPDATE.
Due to the toy samples (coming from overseas) being estimated to arrive on Monday (later than planned), Hasbro have told us to push back the reveal to Thursday November 5th.
Exact times for the Reveal and Pre-order listings (here and overseas) are still being verified, and will be posted here in the next few days once confirmed.
Sorry about the delay, but the global pandemic is affecting everything, including international travel and freight.
We'll just keep our fingers crossed for an extra week, that the toy doesn't end up getting leaked during these extra few days.

It is totally going to get spoiled now.

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#31 Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus

Snarky Siegie

• Citizen
  • 5501 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 27 October 2020 - 06:47 PM

To be fair, this year was a bit screwy in terms of distribution.  More than usual, anyway.

Here's my reasonings:

A mainline deluxe is unlikely, those usually come in groups because of the wave structure.  Same is true of the Core class.

Commander, Titan, and second wave Leaders is unlikely given those tend to be later year releases and tend to be allocated to more...significant..media outlets.

AT that point in the year, it's possible to be a wave 2 Voyager release, and something like Dinobot would be a fairly "big" reveal for a fan site.

Anything Cyberverse is unlikely since collectors aren't, generally, interested in that line.

I'm thinking it might be a Selects release.  They aren't, technically, store exclusives after all.

#32 sparkasylum

sparkasylum
  • Citizen
  • 1476 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:04 PM

Sky Lynx shipped during the Summer wave, not the Spring wave. Sky Lynx was not available in April.

Wave numbers can be misleading/weird especially with Siege having 5 waves and ER apparently having 3. 

#33 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 69036 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 27 October 2020 - 10:28 PM

Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker were revealed separately from Fast Track and Runamuck. So Deluxes are sometimes revealed separately from others in their wave.

ACItEK8.png

#34 Maruten

Maruten
  • Staff
  • 8371 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 28 October 2020 - 12:00 AM

I may of course be wrong, but I am very confident there's not much likelihood this will be a thing we haven't already heard about. 

WsuGTl1.jpg

#35 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32562 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 12:21 AM

I may of course be wrong, but I am very confident there's not much likelihood this will be a thing we haven't already heard about. 

Right. The main question is if it's something that has or hasn't been visually seen yet.

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#36 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 19392 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 10:40 AM

That's my favorite way to see things, personally.

#37 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Administrator
  • 41262 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 28 October 2020 - 12:01 PM

Edited the topic title to reflect the new reveal date!

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#38 TriBlurr

TriBlurr

The Purple Monkey

• Citizen
  • 6926 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 08:50 AM

Just a small update. Ozformers have dropped a couple hints.

It's a voyager and a Decepticon.

My guess based on rumors. Studio series 86 Coronation Starscream. Out of all the more credible rumors that's the only fit.

Unless it's something we haven't heard about at all.

#39 DocChloroplast

DocChloroplast

I think you underestimate the depths of my pettiness

• Citizen
  • 1065 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:41 AM

Wait, what? I hope its a new mold and not the ER one with some plastic bullshit glued to his head and shoulders. I refuse to septuple-dip on the mold.

dFdY.png

Magaroja on TFWiki | Buying POTP Prima Prime, either version

Rest in Peace our darling Rydia, 1998 - Sept. 2, 2018

#40 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32562 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:45 AM

The rumors that told us about Coronation Starscream in the first place already said that it's the ER mold retooled to accommodate the new attachable pieces.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users