WFC 3 is actually named "Kingdoms" and actually features, at least in-part, Beast Wars Characters. G1 Generations is, at least in part, shifted to Studio Series TF:TM stuff...
If all that was true what would you imagine or like WFC: K to look like?
[Disclaimer: I don't know that I believe any of those rumors really. It sounds a little like wishful thinking imo, but let's grant them just for the fun of speculation]
What I would love:
(Basing the numbers of each size-class off what we've got in Earthrise)
1) Stampy - Rabbit to scythe
2) Rav - Raven to Crossbow
3) Mol - Mole to Drillgun
4) Tyranitron - Tiny Kaiju to Flamethrower
5) Fire Beast - Protoceratops to missile launcher
1) Slugfest and Overkill tapes/shields like the previous tapes
2) Steeljaw and Eject tapes/shields
3) Predacon Fly and Ladybug to robots
4) Maximal Owl and Squirrel to robots
5) Beastbox and Squawktalk tapes/shields
Deluxes (not necessarily in this order)
1) Carnivac Decepticon Wolf (later Wolfang Selects remold)
2) Tigertron (Cheetor Netflix remold)
5) Catilla (Tigertron remold)
6) Silverbolt (winged wolf Carnivac remold, later Selects Fangry)
7) Polar Claw (Chainclaw remold)
8) Swoop (Selects Terrorsaur remold)
9) Venim (Deluxe Insecticon Cicada)
10) Squeezeplay (w Titan Master)
12) Slug (Triceratops, Later Selects Horribull remold)
1) Blaster (to justify those tapes)
4) Bisk (robot to lobster)
5) Mainframe (Blaster remold)
1) BW Megatron
2) BW Optimus Primal
3) G1 Grimlock (Megatron Remold)
1) Orcanoch - Robot to whale to base - Squirts water.
This turned out a little less BW heavy than I intended but with this team I think G1 Beasts mixed in or as remolds is the likely thing we'd see.
-ZacWilliam, does not imagine the above will happen but it was fun to write and I had a lot of free time at work this morning. What would you like to see?
Edited by ZacWilliam1, 17 July 2020 - 10:34 AM.