Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 01:50 AM)

Smashy, Stabby, Selfy, and Shieldy.

@  Xero Prime : (22 September 2020 - 08:52 PM)

RunFast, MuckyTrail, TrackBreaker and Sunstreaker

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 September 2020 - 06:16 AM)

Runamuck, Fasttrack, Sunstreaker, and Trailbreaker.

@  Nevermore : (22 September 2020 - 06:13 AM)

Cardboard and plastic.

@  Paladin : (22 September 2020 - 05:52 AM)

what's IN Wave 3, anyway?

@  Telly : (21 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

i dont think theyre due for release until november. at least thats when target says ill get trailbreaker and sunstreaker. thought the wiki says theyre out in singapore

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 September 2020 - 06:01 PM)

Has wave 3 actually reached anywhere yet?

@  Maximus Ambus : (21 September 2020 - 04:40 PM)

A few more Bearimy's for Earthrise wave 3 to reach the UK

@  Spiritofeigh... : (20 September 2020 - 05:07 PM)

Cheers pal.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 September 2020 - 04:42 PM)

Welcome aboard!

@  Spiritofeigh... : (20 September 2020 - 04:38 PM)

Hey, new to the boards

@  RichardT1977 : (20 September 2020 - 02:29 PM)

I had an idea for a Spiral Zone/Go-Busters crossover fanfic...

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

I loved what was there, and think it's pretty ripe for "renegades" style reboot.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:13 PM)

It's a shame as I loved Spiral Zone, and the design from the Japanese Toyline of the same name are fantastic, I adore the monowheel motorbike.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:12 PM)

Hasbro doesn't seem to have any interest in doing anything with the TV show, haven't greenlit any attempt to rerelease it, and there have been approaches, so I think it may be aother one of Tonka's legal carcrashes where everyone involved owns a piece and it's not really worth anyone sticking their neck out to claim ownership.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I feel that homages and references would be a fun way to expand the GI Joe brand, and give a little love to lines that are unlikely to be acknowledged beyond such capacity.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I was under the impression that Bandai was more the character design aspects, not story or characters.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:55 PM)

Also isn't it in rights limbo, given how it's loosely based on concepts from a BanDai series much like GoBots?

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:52 PM)

We don't need a Spiral Zone reboot, in a decade or so we'll be living it.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 12:49 PM)

Yeah, but it would fundamentally change the base premise of both gijoe and spiral zone. It's either not the world spanning threat it was, or the zone riders are backed up by a competent force. Either way, you compromise the context of both.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:19 PM)

Akin to what was done with Matt Tracker in 2008.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

Again, not a PURE transplant, but an integration of ideas and concepts into the world of GI Joe.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

@Wonko The Cobra Overlord, with help from Dr. Mindbender and Cesspool, develops machines capable of generating a mind-controlling fog. GI Joe stalwarts Flint, Airtight, Lifeline, and Psyche-Out are joined by Colonal Courage to infiltrate these zones and disable the machines. Figures would sport hostile environment suits (Eco warriors cross with Spiral Zone) and make new versions of the mono-wheel vehicles.

@  Maximus Ambus : (19 September 2020 - 09:39 AM)

Hasbroverse.2 with bought properties: Bravestarr, Ulysses 31, Galaxy Rangers, Shadow Raiders, Manta Force, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Mighty Orbots, Jem and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. Seamless.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 08:32 AM)

While acknoledging spiral zone would be pretty boss, I doubt they could actively integrate it into anything else: given the scale of the villains deeds.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:03 AM)

COPS, Spiral Zone, Shadow Strikers, Action Man, Centurions, MegaForce. They wouldn’t replicate the old lines, but simply acknowledging their existence would be nifty.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:01 AM)

I would love to see GI Joe become something of a “celebration of action figures”. Hasbro has SO MANY old action figure properties, and many could slot into the GI Joe umbrella with relative ease.

@  Otaku : (19 September 2020 - 12:04 AM)

G.I. Joe, CyberCOPS, and M.A.S.K. all seem like something that would work from Animated or Prime, though CyberCOPS might have been a bit trickier from Prime.

@  Sabrblade : (18 September 2020 - 11:02 PM)

Rik Alvarez originally wanted the last episode of Prime to spinoff into a new MASK reboot.

@  Otaku : (18 September 2020 - 08:19 PM)

The failed Hasbroverse reminds me how so many things could have been spun off from Transformers: Animated and (after that) Transformers: Prime.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Requiem of the Wreckers was post-Revolution, but it was also, you know, a single issue.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:06 AM)

But Roche didn't have a series to keep out from the crossovers since Sins of the Wreckers was before Revolution.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:01 AM)

Oh wait, that post said Roche, not Barber.

@  Rycochet : (18 September 2020 - 10:46 AM)

And then seemed surprised nobody particlarly wanted it.

Photo
- - - - -

War For Cybertron: Kingdom Discussion! Beast Wars in WfC! Megatron and Cyclonus Reveal Page 49

1052 replies to this topic

#761 Undead Scottsman

Undead Scottsman

THANOSCOPTER

• Citizen
  • 10729 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 11:09 PM

This entire discussion has made me miss when this sort of thing would be presented in the form of image galleries about 5% more, which doesn't sound like much but I already miss those days a lot.

TFW has screencaps of all of these videos.

https://news.tfw2005...d-images-418666

https://news.tfw2005...d-images-418724

https://news.tfw2005...d-images-418797

MSzBav1.jpg

#762 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 67813 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 06 September 2020 - 11:50 PM

Someone must not like this Warpath, as I've had a United Warpath on eBay for over a year now and it just sold last night (Sunday evening). About 10 hours after the video went up.

ACItEK8.png

#763 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10899 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 07 September 2020 - 07:18 AM

I will be purchasing all 3 of these.

#764 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 4120 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 07 September 2020 - 07:41 AM

Someone must not like this Warpath, as I've had a United Warpath on eBay for over a year now and it just sold last night (Sunday evening). About 10 hours after the video went up.

Well its not like the character had much screen time since the G1 days and the Generations/United figure is a desent figure, free from any kibble, plus its superior to the legends class repaint of Megatron from a couple of years ago, that one I totally passed upon because it just wasn't Warpath enough for me!

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#765 Robogeek1973

Robogeek1973
  • Retired Staff
  • 15571 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 10:05 AM

That's too funny.

Personally I prefer my Generations Warpath, but I'll pick up the Kingdom one as well if just to show support to Minibots in hopes that Hasbro will make more in the future.

If anything though, with how well they did with Warpath, it has me more excited to see how Huffer turned out.

#766 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 27550 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 07 September 2020 - 11:00 AM

This entire discussion has made me miss when this sort of thing would be presented in the form of image galleries about 5% more, which doesn't sound like much but I already miss those days a lot.

TFW has screencaps of all of these videos.

https://news.tfw2005...d-images-418666
https://news.tfw2005...d-images-418724
https://news.tfw2005...d-images-418797

Thanks.

Hm. I like Cheetor and Blackarachnia, but there's a lot about new Warpath that doesn't really work for me. Maybe I'll like him better in Slammer colors.

#767 Platypus Prime

Platypus Prime
  • Citizen
  • 2519 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 12:28 PM

I would have preferred Slammer as a weaponizer/modulator/whatever, simply because even if I don't like the figure or don't have the 'right' Titan to put it with I can rip it apart and have an accessory set.  Sixgun got paired with Jetfire as it made a great Macross-style fastpack for him, for example.

48441703321_8df37c4c5e_o.jpg

I'm not sure on Slammer, though if they do the Ark as a titan/playset mix I see the advantage of having many smaller guys to go with it.  Odd thought, what if the Ark could have an odd mix of modes, with ship, robot, and 'one room' mode, where the extra space unfolds to make a simple setup with Teletran 1 and maybe a repair bed, nothing more.  It would be very basic but also have quite the appeal for those who like to do dioramas.  So technically the third mode is actually a room inside the other modes, just better scaled to put figures in.

Edited by Platypus Prime, 07 September 2020 - 12:36 PM.

#768 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 4120 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 12:52 PM

I would have preferred Slammer as a weaponizer/modulator/whatever, simply because even if I don't like the figure or don't have the 'right' Titan to put it with I can rip it apart and have an accessory set.  Sixgun got paired with Jetfire as it made a great Macross-style fastpack for him, for example.

48441703321_8df37c4c5e_o.jpg

I'm not sure on Slammer, though if they do the Ark as a titan/playset mix I see the advantage of having many smaller guys to go with it.  Odd thought, what if the Ark could have an odd mix of modes, with ship, robot, and 'one room' mode, where the extra space unfolds to make a simple setup with Teletran 1 and maybe a repair bed, nothing more.  It would be very basic but also have quite the appeal for those who like to do dioramas.  So technically the third mode is actually a room inside the other modes, just better scaled to put figures in.

In other words, the biggest Weaponizer or partsformer of them all, correct?

I hope the Ark is kind of like that, it make more sense and you could have various parts in different locations, I can imagine third party companies having a field day to produce upgrades for it, stuff that Hasbro couldn't include to keep the cost down

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#769 Platypus Prime

Platypus Prime
  • Citizen
  • 2519 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 04:10 PM

Sort of, except rather than become part of something bigger, it would become part of ITSELF, just portraying the Teletran 1 room they always seemed to be in in the original cartoon.  Mainly because I think it would be neat to have a reasonably 'in scale' (HAH!) background for comics.  I know many people have that already, but as I understand it it's usually either cardboard or REALLY expensive.  I'd like something between the two that could also be a nice model starship when not in use.

#770 Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

• Supporter
  • 4667 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 08:39 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=akzEzhed0oQ

Ton Ton's review of Kingdom Warpath is up.

I wonder if that Waspinator in the video is the rumored Kingdom repaint of T30 Waspinator. It's not the Takara Legends figure like I first thought. Odd that it's got that metallic paint, though.
I have every version of that mold. I can assure you that is indeed the original Legends release.

Sorry, I was going by pics on the TFwiki. https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Waspinator_(BW)/toys

I see now they mention it but don't bother with a picture. I just saw "no antenna stripes" and "not U.S. colors" in the video.

#771 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 31049 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 07 September 2020 - 11:13 PM

There were three releases of T30 Waspinator. Hasbro Generations, Takara Generations, and Takara Legends. The second one was the shiny dark green one.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#772 TriBlurr

TriBlurr

The Purple Monkey

• Citizen
  • 6742 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 10:26 AM

Small rumor update from the original leaker.

Potential names for the two core class Fossilizers.

Dracodon and Vertebreake

No other info.

#773 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 31049 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 11:09 AM

Well, the latter isn't a new name, though the extra E on the end is (did they lose the "Vertebreak" Trademark?).

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#774 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13609 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 08:54 AM

Guess this is a Fossilizer. 

and Warpath is boned. 

Attached Thumbnails

• KFossilizer.jpg

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#775 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 18154 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 13 September 2020 - 08:59 AM

More picture leaks at TFW.

Very bad pics of Hot Rod in both modes. What looks like the Marvel model sheet drawing of Jazz more than a physical toy. Our first Fossilizer image of a Therapod skeleton, creepy robot and weird weaponizer-ness.

‪Hot Rod: Robot looks good. Vehicle looks oddly proportioned a little but need better pictures.

Fossilizer Therapod looks cool and different and creative and toyetic. Things Generations isn't nearly enough.‬

-ZacWilliam, really wants to hear the In Fiction explanation of the Fossilizers. So weird.

Edited by ZacWilliam1, 13 September 2020 - 09:19 AM.

Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#776 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS
  • Supporter
  • 18065 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:07 AM

Oh how I missed playing detective with barely legible photos.
Http://www.scatterville.com

#777 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 27550 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:10 AM

Guess this is a Fossilizer. 

and Warpath is boned. 

/squints

Is this a hentai doujin?

#778 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 18757 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:12 AM

It looks like Paleotrex or whoever he is has a fake tyrannosaur face in his chest, which is very TM Megatron of him.

#779 Confuzor

Confuzor

They put em in Smash Bros!!!!

• Supporter
  • 8299 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:28 AM

I'm so glad they censored Warpath's nipple.

#780 repowers

repowers

I AM THE ONE OF GOOD!!!

• Citizen
  • 1629 posts
  • Location:It looks like he's headed directly toward... WASHINGTON, D.C.!!

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:30 AM

-ZacWilliam, really wants to hear the In Fiction explanation of the Fossilizers. So weird.

please be Atmospherium

please be Atmospherium

please be Atmospherium

repowers @ TFWiki.net

Robert is made to withstand plenty of play, and transforms from car to robot! Go, Robert, go!

Why will we solve after Robert grasps the abysmal winter's ulcer? He may change rural tailors, do you join them? The films, tapes, and spoons are all good and fresh.

Reply to this topic

6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users