Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 01:50 AM)

Smashy, Stabby, Selfy, and Shieldy.

@  Xero Prime : (22 September 2020 - 08:52 PM)

RunFast, MuckyTrail, TrackBreaker and Sunstreaker

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 September 2020 - 06:16 AM)

Runamuck, Fasttrack, Sunstreaker, and Trailbreaker.

@  Nevermore : (22 September 2020 - 06:13 AM)

Cardboard and plastic.

@  Paladin : (22 September 2020 - 05:52 AM)

what's IN Wave 3, anyway?

@  Telly : (21 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

i dont think theyre due for release until november. at least thats when target says ill get trailbreaker and sunstreaker. thought the wiki says theyre out in singapore

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 September 2020 - 06:01 PM)

Has wave 3 actually reached anywhere yet?

@  Maximus Ambus : (21 September 2020 - 04:40 PM)

A few more Bearimy's for Earthrise wave 3 to reach the UK

@  Spiritofeigh... : (20 September 2020 - 05:07 PM)

Cheers pal.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 September 2020 - 04:42 PM)

Welcome aboard!

@  Spiritofeigh... : (20 September 2020 - 04:38 PM)

Hey, new to the boards

@  RichardT1977 : (20 September 2020 - 02:29 PM)

I had an idea for a Spiral Zone/Go-Busters crossover fanfic...

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

I loved what was there, and think it's pretty ripe for "renegades" style reboot.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:13 PM)

It's a shame as I loved Spiral Zone, and the design from the Japanese Toyline of the same name are fantastic, I adore the monowheel motorbike.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:12 PM)

Hasbro doesn't seem to have any interest in doing anything with the TV show, haven't greenlit any attempt to rerelease it, and there have been approaches, so I think it may be aother one of Tonka's legal carcrashes where everyone involved owns a piece and it's not really worth anyone sticking their neck out to claim ownership.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I feel that homages and references would be a fun way to expand the GI Joe brand, and give a little love to lines that are unlikely to be acknowledged beyond such capacity.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I was under the impression that Bandai was more the character design aspects, not story or characters.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:55 PM)

Also isn't it in rights limbo, given how it's loosely based on concepts from a BanDai series much like GoBots?

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:52 PM)

We don't need a Spiral Zone reboot, in a decade or so we'll be living it.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 12:49 PM)

Yeah, but it would fundamentally change the base premise of both gijoe and spiral zone. It's either not the world spanning threat it was, or the zone riders are backed up by a competent force. Either way, you compromise the context of both.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:19 PM)

Akin to what was done with Matt Tracker in 2008.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

Again, not a PURE transplant, but an integration of ideas and concepts into the world of GI Joe.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

@Wonko The Cobra Overlord, with help from Dr. Mindbender and Cesspool, develops machines capable of generating a mind-controlling fog. GI Joe stalwarts Flint, Airtight, Lifeline, and Psyche-Out are joined by Colonal Courage to infiltrate these zones and disable the machines. Figures would sport hostile environment suits (Eco warriors cross with Spiral Zone) and make new versions of the mono-wheel vehicles.

@  Maximus Ambus : (19 September 2020 - 09:39 AM)

Hasbroverse.2 with bought properties: Bravestarr, Ulysses 31, Galaxy Rangers, Shadow Raiders, Manta Force, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Mighty Orbots, Jem and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. Seamless.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 08:32 AM)

While acknoledging spiral zone would be pretty boss, I doubt they could actively integrate it into anything else: given the scale of the villains deeds.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:03 AM)

COPS, Spiral Zone, Shadow Strikers, Action Man, Centurions, MegaForce. They wouldn’t replicate the old lines, but simply acknowledging their existence would be nifty.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:01 AM)

I would love to see GI Joe become something of a “celebration of action figures”. Hasbro has SO MANY old action figure properties, and many could slot into the GI Joe umbrella with relative ease.

@  Otaku : (19 September 2020 - 12:04 AM)

G.I. Joe, CyberCOPS, and M.A.S.K. all seem like something that would work from Animated or Prime, though CyberCOPS might have been a bit trickier from Prime.

@  Sabrblade : (18 September 2020 - 11:02 PM)

Rik Alvarez originally wanted the last episode of Prime to spinoff into a new MASK reboot.

@  Otaku : (18 September 2020 - 08:19 PM)

The failed Hasbroverse reminds me how so many things could have been spun off from Transformers: Animated and (after that) Transformers: Prime.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Requiem of the Wreckers was post-Revolution, but it was also, you know, a single issue.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:06 AM)

But Roche didn't have a series to keep out from the crossovers since Sins of the Wreckers was before Revolution.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 11:01 AM)

Oh wait, that post said Roche, not Barber.

@  Rycochet : (18 September 2020 - 10:46 AM)

And then seemed surprised nobody particlarly wanted it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 September 2020 - 10:25 AM)

Wasn't Barber among the editorial guys that pushed for Hasbroverse?

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 September 2020 - 10:19 AM)

He did it possibly due to 616 Spider-Mans marriage reset between Civil War and Secret Invasion.

@  ▲ndrusi : (18 September 2020 - 09:20 AM)

Bendis kept a tight leash on Ultimate Spider-Man because it was mostly set far away from Earth?

@  -LittleAutob... : (18 September 2020 - 08:49 AM)

I'm learning so much-

@  Maruten : (18 September 2020 - 04:21 AM)

At its worst it was better than MASK, sure.

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 September 2020 - 02:15 AM)

At it's worst it still stomped all over the failed Hasbroverse. Roberts and Roche kept their respective series well out of that one for the same reasons Bendis kept a tight leash on Ultimate Spider-Man when Loeb and Miller wanted greater control for Ultimatum.

@  Maruten : (17 September 2020 - 06:37 PM)

That's so accurate it's physically painful.

Photo

AutobotWonko, Toy Pimp's Ebay Listings

G1 ebay sale

3 replies to this topic

#1 AutobotWonko

AutobotWonko
  • Citizen
  • 251 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:41 AM

I have not posted for years but 15 years ago I was on all the forums selling Transformers.  I even started the seller and buyer feedback forum. 

I recently purchased a large Transformers collection that belonged to an adult collector and I have it mostly listed.  It consists of Transformers from G1 to 2014. If you do not see a Transformer you are looking for, please let me know. Please be sure to check out my other Transformers and vintage toy listings including the Transformers TCG.  Feel free to purchase off ebay or contact me directly for better deals and combined lots.  Thank you. 

https://www.ebay.com...=1&_ipg=&_from=

Edit:  Here is my want list if anyone wants to trade. 

G1 Wants:

1984: Bluestreak, Ratchet with cross, Bumblejumper/AKA Bumper

1985: Jetfire body (mint), Pepsi Optimus Prime, Roadbuster mint body, Whirl mint body, Autoceptor watch (all colors), Cookie Crisp Jazz, Time Warrior Watch, Deceptor watch (all colors)

1986: Plastic feet Hot Rod, Plastic feet Kup, S.T.A.R.S. Control Center, Broadsides, Octane mint body, Trypticon mint body and Full Tilt, metal Divebomb, metal Headstrong, metal Rampage

1987: Fortress Maximus, TM Blurr mint body, TM Kup, TM Scourge body mint, Misfire mint body, Slugslinger mint body, Triggerhappy mint body

1988: Getaway mint body, TM Sureshot and Spoilsport mint, Override, Skalor, Overbite, Spinister mint body, Windsweeper

1989: Crossblades, Vroom, Skyhammer, Skystalker figure only, Thunderwing, Skyhopper, Bludgon, Stranglehold, Classic Starscream bot only

Micromasters: Ironworks figure only, Hot House MM, Countdown and base, Skyhopper and Base, Eagle Eye, Groundpounder, Big Daddy, Greaser, Hubs, Big Hauler, Hydraulic, Slow Poke

1990: Battlefield Headquarters, AM Rollout, AM Jackpot, AM Rad, AM Gutcruncher, AM Treadshot,

Micromasters: Barrage/Heave, Phaser/Blast Master, Moonrock/Missile Master, Oiler/Slide, Powerrun/Strike Down, Roadburner, Battlefield Headquarters and MMs, Tracer, Excavator, Sledge/Hammer, Grit/Knockout, Barricade, Motorhead, Roller Force

Anything European or Japanese exclusive.

TF:TM Stickers: 9 , 12, 13, 17, 61, 62, 67, 70, 77, 79, 83, 87, 97, 116, 118, 121, 126, 129, 142, 143, 145, 148, 186, 199, 202, 209, 213

G2 Wants:

1992: Grimlock gray, Grimlock Teal, Slag Gray, Slag red, Snarl gray, Snarl green, snarl red mint body

1993: Afterbruner, Aquablast, Aquafend, Deluge, Drench, Eagle Eye, Gobots, Hydradread, Seaspray, Scorpia, Speedstream, Terradive, Turbofire, Windrazor

1994: Orange Devastator, Air Raid, Slightshot, Fireflight, Skydive, Electro, Jolt, Leadfoot, Mantaray, Powerdive, Ransack, Volt

1995: Any Gobots, Road Rocket

Any European or Japanese Figures

Loose Beast Wars Wants:

TM Optimus Primal purple variant, TM Megatron blue variant, TM2 Dinobot (bone color, no chrome wear), Oranoch playset, Arachnid playset, TM Scavenger "Inferno" variant, TM Rhinox variant, any puzzles...

Various Beast Wars boxes, cards, and instructions, any memorabilia, Japanese Tigatron, VS-S1 Amazon Showdown: (Convobat (red fruit bat) VS Megaligator (purple alligator) w/coloring book CD-ROM, Any Egg Beast, Japanese BW card set...

10th Anniversary figures: Optimus Primal missile, Megatron with ship

BWII: Magnaboss (Japanese), Scissor Boy, Tasmania Kid, Puzzle Lio Jr. black, Puzzle Lio Jr. white, Galvo Convoy, boxes and paperwork, any memorabilia...

BW Neo: Black Big Convoy, Magmatron (Japanese version), Survive box and paperwork, Dracon card, boxes and paperwork, any memorablia...

Any Beast Wars Returns repaints.

Loose Alternator Wants

Camshaft packaging, Jaguar Ravage, packaging Smokescreen repo rockets, Nemesis Prime, Nemesis Prime MISB...

Binaltechs: #8 Smokescreen, Bluestreak, Hound, Dead End, Shockwave, Meister, Zoom Zoom, Prowl, Blue Prowl, Smokescreen GT, Broadcast, Skids, Red Alert, Dragstrip, Convoy, Arcee....

Anything KISS Players except WST Autolooper set

Loose Energon Wants

Euro McDonalds Happy Meal set packaged and loose...

Loose Cybertron

Wave 3Minicons Ramjet vs. Scythe, Sunstorm vs. Checkpoint, Thrust vs. Anti-Blaze

Wave 4 Minicons Scrap Iron vs. Grindor, Blastcharge vs. High Wire, Backblast vs. Sureshock

Loose TF:U

Some paperwork/packaging, Cost Co Optimus Prime and Ultras Magnus 2 pack

Botcon Wants

Botcon: Arcee w/ voice box, Antagony, Double Punch, Fractyl, Grizzly-1, Packrat, Ratchet, Sweeps, Virulent Clones, Shattered Glass Starscream tech spec, Skyquake, Ricochet, Banzai-Tron, Buzz claw, Chromia, bug Dirge, Flamewar, Flareup, Ironhide, Deathasaurus, Jazz, Leozak,

All single Minicons

Sandstorm's missile and Shokaract's small gun

Loose Attacktix

CHROME: Super Optimus Prime robot mode, Scorponok

REGULAR: Repaint Decepticlone,

Hot Shot/Excellion missile

Titanium Transformers

Large: TRU Grimlock instructions, WWI Megatron instructions,

Star Wars Transformers

Packaging for most figures.

Loose Movie Wants

Movie Scout: Armorhide, Air Raid

Deluxe: Target Battle Damaged Bumblebee, Target Premium Brawl, Target Premium Jazz, Target Premium Barricade, Target Premium Bumblebee

Voyager: OPTIMUS PRIME, Best Buy Ratchet, Premium Optimus Prime

Real Gear: SPEED DIAL 800 (Cell Phone),

Movie Legends: BUMBLEBEE ('74 muscle car), BARRICADE, AUTOBOT JAZZ, AUTOBOT RATCHET,

Loose Transformers Animated Wants

Animated Activators: Bulkhead, Starscream, Bandit Lockdown, Cliffjumper, Dirge, Grimlock, Lockdown, Megatron, Optimus Prime, Patrol Bumblebee, Battle Field Bumblebee, Armor Up Optimus Prime

Bumper Battlers: Ratchet, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Soundwave, Lockdown, Nightwatch Optimus Prime, Sting Racer Bumblebee, Stealth Ninja Jazz, Workzone Bulkhead,

Powerbots: Cyberspeed Bumblebee

All Japanese Exclusives Blackout, Black Convoy, Jetpack Bumblebee, Wingblade Optimus Prime, Black Rodimus

ShiftTech OPTIMUS PRIME Handheld Game

Optimus Prime Battle Blaster

All Happy Meal Toys loose and Optimus Prime sealed and loose

Loose Universe 2 Wants

Deluxe Special Edition: Optimus Prime

Sams Club Battle Pack (Optimus Prime, Longrack, Blurr, Runamuck, Buzzsaw),

Voyager: Predacon Bruticus, Cost co Optimus Prime vs Crumplezone, Target Leo Prime,

Japanese Wants

WST Series 1 Prime Trailer, Red Bumble, Skywarp,

WST Series 2.5 Anime Trailer

History Collection Spike

Choro-Q Megatron (grey)

Choro-Q Rodimus Prime (Anime)

Mega SCF Micron Starcream, Micron STD Prime...

Robot Masters, Star Sabre, Metallic Lio Convoy with DVD, any RM repaints or black versions...

MP Convoy Perfect Edition, MP Thundercracker, MP Grimlock

Repainted Reissues (Sunstorm, Anime Bluestreak, Minibots, Cassettes, etc)

Ghost Starscream

Any Binal Techs: Zoom-Zoom, Blue Prowl, BT-07 Smokescreen GT, BTA girls...

Anything KISS: Rodimus, Autolooper, Convoy

Parts Wants:

Europe only parts for: Thunderclash missiles, gun, right gun box half, Rumbler blue maces, 4 Predator gold guns...

mint PM Optimus Prime body, mint Jetfire body (no yellowing!), right arm armor, and booster connector, Camshaft mislle x2, Smokescreen rear passenger window, Roadbuster body,mint, antenna, radar, and 6 missles, Whirl body mint and null ray module, Springer gun (mint), Doubleheader backpack, Longtooth large gun and backpack, AM Grimlock hand gun, one G2 Roller wheel, MM Blaze Master blade, MM Red Hot ladder

Venom gun, Trypticon mint body, full tilt mint, radar, lg blaster clip, L black clip, and Full Tilt gun, Octopunch L leg, R leg, large gun, Carnivac shell mint, Bombburst shell mint, Pretender Roadblock inner shell bot and grey winged gun, MM Roughstuff missiles/guns, AM Megatron repo arm cannon, G2 Megatron 4 missiles + gun and radar...

Botcon Sandstorm's missile and Shokaract's small gun...

G.I. Joe Wants

Anything new or old that is loose and complete (preferably with paperwork) and I do not own it. Serpentor v1, Thrasher's mace, Lt. Falcon's antenna, Shipwreck v1, Snake Eyes v1 uzi, Tollbooth sledgehammer...

I need the original helmeted Cobra Commander swivel arm version mint and complete, Battle Corps CC loose complete, Star Brigade CC loose complete, Happy Meal CC loose and sealed, the 2003 Con exclusive CC, any 12 inch CC, and CC version 15 (http://www.yojoe.com...mmander15.shtml).

Or I want any CCs that are MOSC

Edited by AutobotWonko, 11 June 2020 - 09:29 AM.

Not Wacko, Wonko! Wonko the Sane!
boink, boink, boink...

#2 AutobotWonko

AutobotWonko
  • Citizen
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:47 PM

Edit:  I added my want list for possible trading.  Thanks. 

boink, boink, boink...

#3 AutobotWonko

AutobotWonko
  • Citizen
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 10:51 AM

I added some more Transformers TCG cards for sale. 

boink, boink, boink...

#4 AutobotWonko

AutobotWonko
  • Citizen
  • 251 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 09:52 PM

I added new G1 to my listings.

boink, boink, boink...

Reply to this topic